|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"No, it was Vira, or the False Eugen, not the real Eugen we know and love. Not the real Eugen who died on battlefield after saving her sister. Not Eugen whom I mourned in front of her grave. You see, I will not buy this whole uber-villain nonsense. This Eugen is not our Eugen, because I understand that our Eugen will never ever let her sister being treated in such a cruel way. I will kill her... and let the real Eugen rest in peace. We don't need this cheap knockoff to spit on her grave!"
|Alias||Vira Hermes, False Eugen (by Maria Arzonia and Future Maria), Vira The Impaler, The Disguised Murderer, The Stripping Killer, The Tracker, The Black Forest Murderer, The Servant, The Lunatic, The Serpent, The Snatcher, Demon Killer, Midnight Ripper, The Killer Joker, Ara's dog, The Cultists of Darkness, Freak-Bitch, The Bloodsucker, The Madness (by Kotori), Mistress of the Dark Side, Deathshade, Daughter of the Devil, True Immortal, The Impaling Princess, Beyond Human, Queen of Meta-Humans, Unholy Queen, The Jester of Genocide, Ara's Jester, Daughter of the Dragon, That Cast A Shadow On (or Over) Darkness Itself, The Monster Whose Powers Radiate With A Darkness, Day Walker, Bird of Thanatos|
|Age||2,018 in Astaroth Future (physically 22 years old)|
|Birthday||January 13 - 47,000,000,000,000,000,037 AAY Multi-Universal Calendar|
|Weight||44 kilograms (101 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Blond|
|Eye Color||Lifeless red|
|Blood Type||Black Demon Blood type|
|Affiliation||Hermes, Eclipse of Hermes, Triggers Hell, Knights of Astaroth, Leohart's Cult, Mafusa Gang, Millennium Syndicate The Revelation of Qliphoth, The Researchers of Divine Hand, Astaroth Empire, Astaroth Heavy Industries, Astaroth, Zoyineian-Sith Empire Scientific Department, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire, SS Research Division|
|Previous Affiliation||Global Pact Defense, Chronos Empire, KnightWalker Funeral Parlor, Polícia Civil do Estado do Rio de Janeiro|
|Occupation||Supreme General of Revelation of Qliphoth, Astaroth Empire's Supreme Commander, Supreme Leader of Eclipse of Hermes, Scientist of Asataroth Heavy Industries, Vice-Commander of Mafusa Gang, Vice-Leader of Leohart's Cult, Biological "Deathshade" Scientist of Sith Empire, Minister of DEM Empire's SS Research Division|
|Previous Occupation||Chronos Empire Agent, Global Pact Defense Spy, KnightWalker Funeral Parlor Supporter|
|Partner(s)||Ara Astaroth, Kanon Rihavein, Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, Oriax Wheelahr, Akira Michael Langdon, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Aryana Westcott, Abyss Zurg, Kruel Rose, Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, Lust, the Black King, Burckhardt, Heis, Darth Hades, Ellen Mira Mathers, Akihiro Kurata, Hundun, Jeanne, Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, Idea of Evil, Black Raven, Mask of Astaroth, Sasha, Red Moon Tyrant,|
|Previous Partner(s)||Katarina Couteau, La Folia Rihavein, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Lucy Sheev KnightWalker, Jellal Fernandes, Roy Mustang, X-23, Cryska Barchenowa, Tomas Sev, Lucas Kellan, Judith Katsuragi, Hiku Katsuragi|
|Base of Operation||Prime Earth, Astaroth Hell, Qliphoth, Prussia, Sith's Capital, 5th Floor of Hell, Malevolence, Deus Ex Valkyrie Vectron|
|Relatives||Iruka Couteau (father), Haruko Couteau (mother), Akrak Couteau (maternal aunt), Katarina Couteau (adoptive sister), Judith Katsuragi (adoptive mother), Hiku Katsuragi (adoptive father)|
|Counterpart||Original Eugen Katsuragi, Imperia Deamonne, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Akrak Couteau, Haruko Couteau, Iruka Couteau, Judith Katsuragi, Hiku Katsuragi, Alisa Ray Peram Westcott, Dark Couteau, Matt Butcher|
|Hobbies||Drinking coffee, Serving Ara Astaroth, Terrorizing planets and its population with her virus, Manipulating everyone into becoming corrupt and evil Killing countless people in sadistic ways, Nefariously orchestrating a series of criminal activities as part of her plan, Antagonizing and motivating Ratatoskr, Testing her virus samples in living beings|
|Goals||Create a new era of anarchy and chaos in Hell; plunge Paradise's entire population into embracing total insanity; motivate Katarina into destroying her moral code by deteriorating her reputation and corrupting her sanity; prove that anyone, even the best of the best, can be brought down to her level of madness; use the Meta-Humans as her servants; destroy the life on the omniverse with her virus to make everyone insane; corrupt God to prove that there is no such thing as a Immunity to the Blackness; turn all of mankind in Ancient Ones as her slaves|
|Powers||Creeper Derangea X-12 Virus manipulation, Manipulation of The Blackness, virus and plagues manipulation|
|Type of Power||Demonic Power of Qliphoth, Curses, Black Magic|
|Weapon||The Creeper Virus, Sword of the Discord|
|English Voice||Cynthia Cranz|
Vira Hermes, but also known in Bibly as the Serpent, Daughter of the Devil, The Monster Whose Powers Radiate With A Darkness, Day Walker and Bird of Thanatos is one of the main antagonists of LOTM: Sword of Kings and its sequel, LOTM: A Draw of Kings. She is the overall main antagonist on the first half of LOTM: Sword of Kings Saga AA (being one of the primary antagonist on LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc) while serving as the overaching antagonist on LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Unit-CM 130 Arc and later the central antagonist on LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Mafusa Gang's Revenge Sub Arc. She becomes a secondary antagonist for the rest of Saga AA and for the rest of the storyline. She becomes later a major antagonist on Sith Saga and Triggers Hell Saga and finally one of the primary antagonists in LOTM: A Draw of Kings. She is set to appear as a major antagonist in LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes, where her origins will be explained. Due to her long career of evil and antagonism, she is the most recurring antagonist of CIS Productions as a whole.
Vira's true identity is soon revealed in a shocking revelation. In fact, Vira is none other than Eugen Katsuragi (albeit in Astaroth Future timeline), also being the late sister of Katarina Couteau who was killed by Aki Honda during Mafusa Gang's invasion on Tenguu City. Vira is the evil counterpart of Eugen Katsuragi that was revived by Momonga 10 years later after the current events of the storyline and tried to use her to overthrow Ara Astaroth and stop her from turning the omniverse in Astaroth Hell. Once revived, Eugen went insane when she learned that Katarina and all her families were killed by Ara on Prime Earth. Eugen developed an evil alter-ego which quickly consumed her sanity and humanity, and later she betrayed Momonga and beheaded all of his underling. After learning the truth of the future, Eugen named herself as Vira and opened her mind to the Blackness, becoming an extremely insane person who displayed hatred for all life.
Unlike the original Eugen, Vira has no sense of honor, preferring to switch side in order to achieve her devious goals. She is infamous for working with all three Dark Empires as the story progresses, caring for nothing but her own selfish desires and stepping on objectives of other villains she worked with. She stated she stood on none of the sides of the World War III and is just serving Ara Astaroth to use her influence to achieve her dream of creating an infinite dimension of emptiness, where all life will be consumed and cease to exist, which even made someone like Heis disgusted. Vira is also considered as a Magic Side counterpart to B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 from Tech Side, since both of them develop a tendency of using infection of virus and human experiments to cause mayhem and death everywhere, however, unlike Unit-CM 130 who had an empire to serve, Vira was a complete rogue who never vowed her loyalty to anyone but herself. Her depiction in the story is often considered to be the darkest and most realistic villain from the Revelation of Qliphoth at least in regards in the canon story. Vira is the arch-enemy of Katarina Couteau and Maria Arzonia for the rest of the story on the Magic Side, having been directly responsible for numerous tragedies in the lives of the Meta-Humans like Ganesha, Kar Shekhar, Mercenary Tao, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker and other Meta-Humans, including the death of Yuuji Kazami's newborn infant, Brain Kazami, and the paralyzing of Kotori Itsuka, and was generally one of the most infamous of Revelation of Qliphoth's criminal elements, becoming the second most dangerous enemy (after Ara Astaroth) from Qliphoth.
Vira acts as the Right-Hand to Ara Astaroth and is the Supreme General of the Revelation of Qliphoth as a whole, having total command over minor sub-factions like Millennium Syndicate, Mafusa Gang and Leohart's Cult to achieve her plans while working to Ara as her secretary and Vice-Commander of Qliphoth's forces. Through the story, Vira started as a commander of Ara's Knights of Astaroth but later her intelligence and cruelty gained the trust of Ara and she rised on the ranks of Ara's army. She serves as the rival of Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, who once worked as Ara's right hand but was replaced and put as her Enforcer. Vira and Petelgeuse have fought countless times and both had killed each other, however, Ara revived them many times while mocking their stupidity. While on Prime Earth, Vira was in charge of Ara's army operations against Cultus Pythonissam, Iscariot Section XIII and Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. Vira was defined by her insane obsession for Katarina, who is her older sister and wanted to corrupt her through torture and rape to turn her just like her; an insane killer who would help her to create a world of anarchy and chaos without laws before destroying to create a omniverse filled with emptiness.
Vira is the only type of Pure Evil villain of the whole storyline of LOTM: Sword of Kings that is the evil counterpart of some Pure of Heart hero and one of the 4 antagonists that Katarina Couteau truly feared and was tormented for the rest of her life for being a "thing" that had the face of her now-mature sister. Even though the original Eugen is pure-hearted, she is still a human, and humans are not made of pure good. Even someone as cheerful and kind as Eugen would be driven to insanity when they failed to protect their love one, even eventually becoming twisted monsters. The transformation of Eugen in Vira has a deep psychological moral lesson that even the most kind of people has a monster inside of their hearts.
Like many demons from Triggers Hell, Vira was suppose to be a demonic and monstrous version of Eugen and had no appearance of human at all. Unlike Ara Astaroth, Vira had only two appearances as a candidate to be her appearance, one is suppose to be Lovecraftian horror, which was her first appearance as the authors decided to revive Eugen as one of the Ancient Ones. But later this plot was deleted and a appearance similar to Eugen, but more mature as she was born in the future was chosen by CIS Productions.
In the first appearance, Vira was a tragic monster who had her soul implanted in a demonic lizard of the Pit of Lazarus and was forced to act like a pet to Ara while spying her. Her death was suppose to be at the end of Madness Sub Arc by the hands of Katarina to free her from her suffering.
In her second appearance option, Vira is considered a beautiful young adult woman that has long blonde hair in a ponytail and orange empty eyes. She also have a perfect woman-model style with big breasts and defined hips. She wears a short red and white dress, black thigh-highs, brown lace-up boots, and moderate armor.
IntroductionVira is one of the most frequently occurring characters in the LOTM: Sword of Kings fictional work, appearing in almost all versions of the story. He is also one of the strongest Black Demons in history and a graduate of the Valhalla War Academy alongside Ara Astaroth, Vira is a treacherous high-ranking Black Demon who turns has the ability to control diseases and virus, a very dangerous and deadly ability that is unique among 700 octillion of Black Demons from Ara's army.
Vira is considered the most dangerous Black Demon from Ara's army that appears in the series. Vira is the future version of Eugen Katsuragi revived by Momonga from Triggers Hell as a demon to spy Ara Astaroth and Leohart's Cult but later she finds her place alongside Ara and her army after she noticed Ara Astaroth had already killed her sister, Katarina Couteau on the past and went insane. She is attracted to Katarina from the very start, gaining the envy of Imperia Deamonne, her best friend for being able to live with her. However, Vira reveals to the Black King that she wants to have incestuous relationships (what she claims to be "love") with Katarina by violating her body and mind with her heart's content and drive insane just like her. Through the series, Vira showed to be perverted woman who likes to teases with her underlings and abuse from her subordinates using her authority by sending them to suicidal missions since she believes to be disposable as there are billions to serve her needs.Authors have created many characters in the story based on the appeal of Vira's treachery and cunning; most of these share her desire to lead wipe a race using biological weapons. Vira has the ambition to overthrow Ara Astaroth as the Revelation of Qliphoth's leader and lead her cult to a destruction by pushing them to a war to all forces of the omniverse and create a destructive war that will end everything; all life and creation as she finds death the cure to all sin of the world. Despite that, Vira finds her beliefs similar to Ara and continues to serve her even after she planned to back-stab Ara, however, knowing Ara was too powerful, Vira simply decided to follow her and watch Ara herself destroy all life. She has controlled the Triggers Hell at times, but she usually suffers defeat and has become a very recurring antagonist by manipulating the heroes into doing her dirty work. Vira is ruthless, cruel, and more intelligent than average Black Demons, but also, unlikely to act directly on her aspirations without first securing conditions favorable to her ascension. She considers herself vastly superior to other Pure-Blooded Devils and finds the Hell Lord (the leaders of Triggers Hell) contemptible for their antiquated military strategies and tactics.
Vira believes all devils and demons should employ guile and speed more readily than brute force to defeat the force of Light, like all light forces from Paradise and including Celica Arfonia. However, given the chance to lead, she is often less successful in this than most of the villains from Magic Side, who have their plans ruined one by one by the Rogues. While the Black King frequently overlooks her as a threat, authors suggest such reasons for Ara's tolerance of Vira's presence as grudging respect for her scheming nature and precautionary observation. Others suggest that Vira's treacherous nature is welcomed; that without a threat to her command, Ara believes she would become soft and overconfident. Even so, Vira often quickly exhausts Ara's patience; violent-yet-brief verbal and/or physical conflicts between the two are not uncommon. As such, there have been times when Ara has been close to killing Vira for her arrogance and for delaying her plans for her fun.
NameVira is considered to be the very concept of insanity inside of the story, even more than Yuuki Terumi and Hazama.
In the Latin language, "Vira" is related to "other side" or "turn it to the other side" as a synonymous to see what lies behind of the other side of a person or subject. In the university of UNIP in South America, Vira is a common term used to people who suddenly "vira" (turn into) a psychotic person who loses total control control over their actions, this person can be a sociopath, psychopath, bipolar or even have a personality disorder.
According to Dorland's Medical Dictionary, in his Medicine Diary, he also mentions that "Vira" is also a person who has Encephalopathy, a person who has a damage in the brain. Encephalopathy means disorder or disease of the brain. In modern usage, encephalopathy does not refer to a single disease, but rather to a syndrome of overall brain dysfunction; this syndrome can have many different organic and inorganic causes. In popular culture, Vira is related to "werewolves", people who suddenly "vira" (turn into) wolves-hybrid at night of full moon as become monsters with thirsty for blood.
Nature of Kabbalah & Qliphoth - Love & Destruction
Life - Sephiroth
ChesedChesed (Hebrew: חֶסֶד, also Romanized ḥesed) is a Hebrew word. In its positive sense, the word is used of kindness or love between people, of piety of people towards God as well as of love or mercy of God towards humanity. It is frequently used in Psalms in the latter sense, where it is traditionally translated "loving-kindness" in English translations. In Jewish theology it is likewise used of God's love for the Children of Israel, and in Jewish ethics it is used for love or charity between people. Chesed in this latter sense of "charity" is considered a virtue on its own, and also for its contribution to tikkun olam (repairing the world). It is also considered the foundation of many religious commandments practiced by traditional Jews, especially interpersonal commandments. Chesed is also one of the ten Sephirot on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It is given the association of kindness and love, and is the first of the emotive attributes of the sephirot.
In traditional musar literature (ethical literature), chesed is one of the primary virtues. The tannaic rabbi Simon the Just taught: "The world rests upon three things: Torah, service to God, and bestowing kindness" (Pirkei Avot 1:2). Chesed is here the core ethical virtue. A statement by Rabbi Simlai in the Talmud claims that "The Torah begins with chesed and ends with chesed." This may be understood to mean that "the entire Torah is characterized by chesed, i.e. it sets forth a vision of the ideal life whose goals are behavior characterized by mercy and compassion." Alternatively, it may allude to the idea that the giving of the Torah itself is the quintessential act of chesed.
Death - Qlipha
Gha AgsheblahGa'ashekelah (Hebrew GAaShKLH, "breakers") in Kabbalistic tradition are the Qliphoth or demonic powers associated with Chesed, the fourth Sephirah of the Tree of Life. They are called the "disturbers" or "Breakers in Pieces" are depicted in traditional lore as giants with heads of cats. Their name may be spelled Agshekelot, Gog Sheklah, or Gamchicoth. The cortex is Azariel with the arch-demon of Astaroth. Ga'ashekelah in this Sphere are an order of devourers who seek to destroy or devour the substance and thought of creation. The outer form is the order of Azariel, "The Binding Ones of God." Azriel elsewhere is named as one of the fallen angels controlling six cohorts.
The Qliphoth of Chesed is the divine force that spreads so far and thin that it breaks due to its own weakness. This Qliphoth represents the misguided and imbalanced love which exhausts and ultimately suffocates its object with its borderless benevolence and tenderness. The Qliphoth of Chesed is called ‘Gha Agsheblah’ which can be translated as “The Smiting Ones” (german, ‘Die Zerbrechenden’).
Astaroth seems to be an androgynous deity. She was considered a Semitic fertility goddess and equated to Astarte, a predominate Phoenician fertility goddess, counterpart of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. However, in the fifth century BCE there began appearing in the temples of Astarte inscriptions suggesting the perceptions her as an emanation of Baal Samin, personifying his divine power. Also to this end, Astaroth is mentioned in The Lesser Key of Solomon as a very powerful deity assisted by four deities. In the Dictionaire Infernal he is depicted as a naked man with dragon-like hands and feet, a second pair of wings behind the first, wearing a crown, holding a serpent in one hand, and riding a wolf or dog. It is interesting that Astarte is usually depicted naked too, and, in Egyptian style, wearing a crown of cows' horns enclosing a sun disc. A.G.H.
Lore - Beautiful DeathVira slunk through the teeming streets, the shadows of her body blending seamlessly with the night. Her eyes glinted within the gloom, though only the keenest observer would have noticed. Drunks, sailors, and harlots chatted in a nearby thoroughfare, blissfully unaware they were being watched by a demon in the dark. The demon, on the other hand, saw them all with perfect clarity, and judged them with the most discerning eye.
Vira's gaze settled on a man lying in the gutter, a bottle of beet wine dangling from his hands. Ordinarily, the demon wouldn’t give a second thought to someone in his condition. But she had not fed in days since Astaroth Queen kept her busy, and she found herself desperate enough to consider the man, if only for a moment. It would be so easy. All she needed was to lure him to one of the numerous alleys far from the glow of the street lamps.
The thought perished as she watched a cockroach scurry across the drunk’s face. This was a man too inebriated to feel. His arousal would be vague and muted, with none of the urgent attraction she loved to see in her victims before she brought them low. She might even flay an entire arm before he mustered a scream.
And that was the problem. Over the course of countless feedings, Vira had learned everything about her palate: She preferred—no, needed—her victims to feel every prick, every bite, every bit of flesh she peeled away with her claws and teeth. A man in this condition would be dull and unfulfilling, scarcely worth her time.
She dismissed the drunk and continued down the muddy promenade, past the windows of a dank, candlelit tavern. A fat, belching woman threw open its door and stumbled out into the night, grasping a half-eaten turkey leg. For a moment, Vira considered the woman, how she might woo her into an embrace, and then into the unspeakable hell that would follow.
The demon watched as the woman wolfed down the rest of the meat, never tasting it. There was something deep inside her, a melancholy that would taint the experience.
Vira preferred inflicting the pain herself.
The demon moved on, gliding through the shadows of the town, over two more drunks, past a beggar asking for alms, between a couple in the midst of an argument. Vira found them all completely unappealing. Hurting them would be like plucking a flower that had already wilted. She preferred her daisies tall and healthy, for those were the most satisfying to cut down.
A dreadful thought overtook her. Perhaps she’d made a mistake choosing this wretched backwater as her hunting ground. Perhaps, at any moment, the thrill from her last victim might wear off, leaving only the nothingness—that utterly empty space inside her where feelings should be.
And then, she saw him…
The gentleman was positively beaming as he exited one of the high-end pubs. He was dapper without being flashy, and he hummed a jaunty tune to himself as he set off down the street with a bouquet of flowers tucked gingerly in the fold of his arm.
The private parts of and the tentacles in Vira's back writhed with excitement. Even from a distance, she sensed this man was completely content in his own skin. She dashed after the gentleman, taking great care not to lose track of her prey or to alert him to her presence.
He walked for nearly half an hour before finally turning up a long walkway toward a modestly sized, cut-stone manor. At the end of the path, the man stepped through the heavy oak door to his home. Vira held her unblinking gaze on the windows of the man’s house as they lit one by one with warm candlelight. A slender, austere woman in a high-necked evening gown entered and greeted the man with a welcoming embrace. She feigned a slight surprise at the flowers he had brought, before placing them in a clean vase, right next to an old bouquet.
The demon’s interest grew.
A moment later, two children, scarcely out of diapers, ran into the room and threw their arms around the man’s legs, their wide grins sparkling with tiny teeth. Though the scene played like the epitome of domestic bliss, Vira knew what she would find if she probed just a little deeper.
She waited patiently, watching the candles go out one by one, until only the parlor remained lit. The man was alone, settling into a reading chair to draw on his pipe. Vira crept out of the shadows, her dark, wispy limbs giving way to warm flesh. Her demonic lashers disappeared behind her back, revealing a shapely female form, with curves too generous for any eye to ignore.
Her hips waggled softly as she sauntered across the lawn to the window. She was nearly arm’s length from the glass when she saw the man bolt upright from his chair at the sight of her, his pipe nearly falling from his mouth. Vira beckoned with a single finger, motioning for the man to join her outside.
The man crept to the front door and opened it tentatively, curious to investigate the strange beauty lurking outside his window. He approached her on the lawn with great apprehension, and greater anticipation.
“Who... are you?” he asked timidly.
“I’m whatever you want me to be,” assured the demon.
As Vira locked eyes with the man, she plumbed the depths of his soul and found exactly what she was looking for—that tiny lesion of discontent that festered within even the happiest person.
There it is, she thought. All that he wants and cannot have.
“My family…” the man said, unable to finish his thought.
The demon leaned close.
“Shh. It’s okay,” she whispered in the man’s ear. “I know what you want, and the guilt you feel for wanting it. Let it go.”
She pulled back to find the man hopelessly captivated.
“Can I… have you?” he asked, ashamed of his brazenness, but overcome by a strange desire to take her right there on the lawn.
“Of course, honey. That’s why I’m here,” said the demon.
He touched her face with the tips of his fingers, caressing her cheek. She held his hand firmly to her skin and released a soft, sultry chuckle. This sweet, tender, happy man would be hers tonight. He had so much pain to give, and she would take it all.
From behind them, the shuffling of slippered feet sounded from the open doorway of the house.
“Is everything okay, love?” asked the man’s wife.
“Everything’s going to be wonderful, my darling,” the demon answered for the dumbstruck man.
The deal had become even sweeter, and the prospects more enticing. There was one daisy in full flower to pluck, and one bulb to bloom while it watched Vira taking the innocent man to a dark hallway...
All personal information of Vira, such as her hobbies, her favorite things, etc
- Favorite colors:
- Yellow, purple, black, grey, orange, dark blue, gold, silver
- Favorite foods:
- Soda, fish, human eyes, chicken heart, black blood, animal blood, children's tears
- Favorite cloths:
- School uniform, military uniform, Revelation of Qliphoth armor, summer bikini
- Favorite hobbies:
- Plotting against Paradise, killing children, collecting heads of virgin people, commanding over her army, thinking in Katarina, hunting down religious people (from all kind), manipulating her enemies, deceiving her Meta-Humans, causing anarchy, corrupting people and making them insane, killing police officers, spree-killing, torturing people at night, painting arts with blood, dominating men and women, masturbating thinking in Katarina
- Favorite allies:
- Ara Astaroth, Idea of Evil, The Fallen, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Darth Hades B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Shikiari, Melisandre , Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Milleena, Thetis, Kureto Hiragi, Konstantin, Blaster Dark, Roland Cox, Malcom Graves, Fenrir, Fafnir, Two Spirits, Eclipso, Satella, Etrigan, Trigon, Nibiru Entity, Akira, the Black King, Scabarous Scrotus, Vali Lucifer, Devil, En, Azazel, Kronos the Genocider, Arlong, Diva, Daemon, Darkrai, Aku, Black Raven, Reynare, Meliel, Momonga, Eckidina KnightWalker, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
- Favorite enemies:
- Scientific experiments, conflicts, Blackness, human sins, greedy of politicians, blood, murder of entire families, civil wars, destruction of cities, destruction of religions, physical torture, fire, biological diseases, fatal gas, gas chambers, battles between Angels and Demons, Dark side of the Force, Abyssals, Pure-Blooded Devils, destroying friendship, corruption of pure heroes, hell dimensions, cold, cooking
- Aranism - Yuu Vong Church (Ara's original religion)
- Human happiness, Children's smiles, School, Liars (hypocrisy), Pop songs, Opera, Soup Operas, Homosexual men (hypocrisy), Communism, Policy, Christianity, Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, Brazilians, Indians, Japaneses, Angels, Family, Weak people, cowards in her army, infants, technology, space ships, KnightWalkers, Global Pact Defense, Events, Cultural festivals, Carnival, Arrogant businessmen
- Political types:
- Nazism and Socialism
- Favorite musics:
- Gothic orchestra, heavy metal
- 19 years old
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
- Every single one of them, except for Katarina Couteau and Maria Arzonia
PsychopathVira was nothing more or less than a personification of insanity, mental instability, delusional evil and anarchism. She viewed herself as not bad, good, or neutral, but rather a level higher than everyone else when it came to life. Vira believed that superficial and meaningless chaos and selfishness was basic human nature and tried to get everyone to agree with that theory by ending all life through chaos. Vira was very egocentric and vainglorious in this area, as she disliked people who resisted or fought her opinion. Vira took pride in having reached that conclusion before everyone else and viewed morally strong people as naive, immature, ridiculous, and foolish. Vira was also not greedy and had no interest in money or even companionship.
Vira was really hard to place, as she knew what she was doing was evil by modern standards, but at the same time, she hoped that her behavior would become acceptable once everyone realized that anarchy was the only way to live. Vira was also abnormally manipulative, temperamental, treacherous, impatient, and above all sadistic. She took immense joy in others being physically or psychologically wounded and even made dead-pan jokes on the occasions. Vira was also utterly fearless and masochistic which robbed Katarina of her pain-inflicting and fear inducing tactics on her enemies. Those traits also make Vira good hand-to-hand opponent for Katarina despite her seemingly having no martial arts training as she frantically charged at Katarina and ruthlessly wailed on her, something an opponent with a fear of getting hurt would never have done.Similar to Eckidina KnightWalker, Vira left prominent examples of chaos to chance, such as blowing up buildings and using biological weapons in California to create the Meta-Humans through the Creeper Derangea X-12 Virus. However, unlike Eckidina, Vira never left it up to something that she could not control. Instead, she let the people of the world choose the outcome. She also left no option in which everyone was safe, and made it perfectly plain that people were going to die regardless of what option was chosen.
Vira also shared characteristics with the other primary antagonists of the story. Like Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant and The Fallen, Vira did not like the way that all civilizations had existed or functioned, thought that her evil means were justified by their ends, used fear as torture, hid nothing of her plans from the protagonists to induce panic, and pigheadedly thought herself "ahead of the curve," to avoid facing her flaws. Vira differed from the other two by wanting to revolutionize the world rather than destroy it, however, no matter her minor goals, Vira's ultimate goal is to end all life and creation through the beautiful chaos she created. Vira was also far more maniacal and intelligent than most of the Black Demons from Ara's army.
In addition, Vira was exceedingly cunning, manipulative through the use of fear, oblivious to her insanity and depravity, and flawlessly thorough in her plans. Vira's only real setback was her blind ambition that everyone was as cruel deep down as she was on the surface. Vira lacked any fear of being killed in her actions, as demonstrated by when she tried to kill herself with Katarina many times by impaling herself with her, which made her far more dangerous. Vira was also a psychopath and a battle maniac, she preferred violence over logic, spoke in a vulgar manner, and was somewhat insane. She killed mortal beings and Angels just for the sake of her own pleasure, and also had no qualms about murdering humans and even her own minions. Vira was also shown to be a pervert, as she once threatened to rape Katarina for disobeying her.Vira can be described as having two distinct sides to her personality. One the one hand, she appears to be a violent woman bent on killing anyone that she perceives as "too safe," and another more loving personality that is far more humane than one might expect from an assassin. To elaborate on the former, Vira is a sadist, she enjoys inflicting pain on others, finding the blood stimulating. Her main entertainment in life is killing, violent tendencies aside, Vira brims with confidence. She has said on occasion that her victims should be scared because they have encountered her. Her hyperactive personality is evident in her combat style. She's exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and is also good with firearms. While she acts extremely reckless at times, her strength usually pulls her through.
Vira cannot stand people who believe themselves untouchable and above harm' she almost sees herself as a divine reminder that anyone can die. Vira also gets offended when people say they like her face, especially in a bunch of different languages. She shows a softer side when it comes to Katarina, her sister but does not prevent her from sexually abusing her. Despite what one might think, she is actually in love with her, she has vowed that she will kill her one day, and that she will die by her hands and her hands alone. Despite her bloodlust, she admits that killing is not a sign of strength or weakness. Though she told the Rogues that mercy towards a stranger is idiotic.Vira was also very foul-mouthed and disrespectful individual; she frequently used profanity and complained towards allies and opponents alike, despite being a "highly religious" (Aranism religion) person. She rarely used honorifics when speaking, and, even then, usually as a form of sarcasm. She was the only member of Revelation of Qliphoth who did not respect their leader, Ara Astaroth, and openly declared her willingness to kill her around others. The only respect she ever seemed to give was to Idea of Evil, and, even then, she was quite willing to use his name as an insult. She openly held her partner, Petelgeuse, in contempt for her habit of blasphemy, love of money, and Petelgeuse's frequent ridicule of Vira's religion and battle style. Despite this, whenever Vira was in the mood to kill, the two worked together flawlessly in battle. Vira had absolutely no moral restraints regarding the people she killed; she considered slaughter a religious calling, and often took considerable pleasure in making her opponents' deaths as painful as possible. She firmly believed that humans were meant to kill and revel in violence, Vira is sadistic and enjoys torturing her opponents in brutal methods, such as licking their eyes out, dissecting them, extracting their brains and ripping their guts.
Vira's behavior in the bordered on insanity; she was frequently heard shrieking loudly while attacking, and laughed maniacally when she is killing someone or collecting their heads as a part of her hobby. Vira also appeared to be quite spiteful towards her enemies (and nearly everyone else), even commenting to Imperia that "I've been waiting for this" ("this" referring to using her ceremony to kill Imperia). Vira is also a certifiable sociopath. She has no conscience whatsoever, and revels in human suffering. She claimed that he has three personalities in her mind, where one likes to commit murder (the psychopath and violent one), one is manipulative and smart (the sociopath one) and the good one (which is Eugen sealed inside of her subconscious). The psychopath personality is the dominant as Vira only acts when the situation needs her acting like a mastermind. Katarina once described Vira as being "absolute evil". She is also fully aware of what she is, not even trying to justify her actions.Vira is shown to be a cold-hearted, charismatic, manipulative, brutal and ferocious woman with a sarcastic, inappropriate sense of humor. Vira is a brilliant strategist and a strong, effective leader, having turned thousands of humans in Black Demons and is worshiped by many and feared by others. She appears to have complete control over her vast group and is questioned by no one, acting as a complete dictator. Vira acts like a cult leader, as her Black Demons all kneel in her presence and when asked who they are, they all respond in unison "Vira".
Vira is extremely ruthless and will do whatever it takes to obtain resources and supplies for her army by extorting from multiple other factions inside of Revelation of Qliphoth, threatening them with death if they do not obey her demands or do not supply the necessary amount of supplies. Vira is shown to be a completely remorseless, cold-blooded killer who kills not just for pleasure, but to send a message and as punishment for disobedience. She also has no respect to those she views as being weak as she brutally slaughtered Asmodeus after he attempted to convince her to save him, claiming he had no guts to do it himself.
SociopathThe main reason why Ara accepted someone like Vira in her army was mainly because of her two sides, one is an insane monster who manipulates both allies and enemies alike and her calm side who is a brilliant strategist. Vira is very intelligent, though her psychotic masks her great powers of deduction and many question her abilities upon viewing her. Vira tends to second-guess everything she is presented with, and is extremely meticulous and analytical. She is good at deceiving her opponents, and is willing to take drastic measures to solve a case.
Some of her tactics are quite bold, such as killing her own minion to clone him and put him inside of an enemy organization to control the organization through her charisma and influence, as a result, she indirectly controls the high-officers of an empire like Raven Tail Empire. And even uses an innocent man known as Tailor and brainwash him to pose as himself on live TV as a terrorist in order to draw out Ratatoskr and reveal themselves, to the world, exposing the top-secret organization. Using subterfuge, misinformation, disinformation, and an analytical knowledge of human nature to help lure an enemy into a false sense of security and possibly make her carelessly over-confident, Vira sometimes gets what she wants through abnormal or possibly criminal channels. Whenever Vira gives percentages to indicate how much she suspects a person of committing a treason, such as "five percent," she may in fact be over ninety percent convinced of their culpability.Vira's most prominent character trait is her secretiveness while acting like a sociopath. She rarely goes out into the outside world when not planning something, never shows her face to the world, and communicates almost exclusively via her minions by possessing their bodies. When meeting face-to-face with others, she never gives out her real name, instead using a variety of aliases, such as "Ara's Dog", "Freak" and even "Bloodsucker". Despite her rudeness and arrogance, Vira has keen mind rivaling that Sonia Nevermind, The Fallen's Essence, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, Scathach and Eckidina KnightWalker. Vira has also analytical understanding and knowledge of mortals, which she uses to her enemies' disadvantage.
Appalled by the punishing "Psycho style" of command that so many of her contemporaries supported, Vira preferred to promote creativity in her crew, rather than merely punish their failures, and did not often kill off personnel for minor failures, as that could easily strain the resources of the Revelation of Qliphoth, which was unaffordable at the time. This was perhaps best exemplified in a pair of incidents surrounding the tractor beam control pit. In addition, Vira encouraged her senior officers to express their own ideas and gave them reasoned consideration rather than ignore any outside ideas, as many an Qliphoth commander had done during the height of the Astaroth Empire. The sharp contrast between Vira's sociopath style and that of megalomaniac and sadistic Astaroth leaders heightened Vira's ability to lead.
Vira boosted the morale of her crew not only through victories, but also through her clear dedication to the Astaroth Empire. Officers and crewmen serving under Vira admired her lack of concern for personal glory, wanting only the defeat of the Astaroth Empire's enemies and the establishment of order instead of chaos unlike her psychopath side who wants nothing but bloodshed, genocide and death. Indeed, Vira was able to unify the Astaroth Empire's feuding Generals prior to her final campaign in no small part owing to her single-minded determination to destroy the Alliance. Finally, Vira was willing to admit defeat. Rather than stand proud and fight a losing battle, Vira knew when it was time to retreat, although those instances were few and far between. While a mistress of military tactics, Vira was more than an adept commander. Her use of knowledge and intelligence in conjunction with stunning tactics proved Vira to be one of the Triggers Hell's most remarkable military commanders.The precise application of intelligence allowed Vira to win countless victories over numerically superior forces. Vira believed that one could understand the psychological and tactical limitations of one's adversaries through the examination of their art, and thus exploit their weaknesses through their history. This conviction was often proven correct since her vast knowledge and obsession with the analytical study of art resulted in almost infallible strategic victories over nearly every opponent Vira engaged, mainly Angels. Vira had a large holographic collection of art, although she also possessed a few real artifacts. She also had a statue made by a certain species, which were totally wiped out by her forces—it was the only case when Vira had knowledge of a particular species' art and was not able to create a proper tactic to defeat them without total annihilation.
An attention to small details also played a major role in Vira's technique. By scouring large collections of data and intelligence, Vira was able to piece together small details that alone were merely trivial, but together formed a powerful variable. Additionally, her collection of information and near-encyclopedic knowledge of topics gave Vira an eerie aura of omniscience. At least once, however, she made mistakes as a result of over-predicting her enemies, assuming they knew information that they did not. Finally, Vira laid out complex campaigns in advance of her attacks. By following a carefully planned campaign, Vira was able to keep her enemies guessing. In the time it took her enemies to understand one phase of her plan, Vira had already moved on to the next. In this, Vira was always a step ahead of her foes.
The true extent of Vira's loyalty to the Astaroth Empire is unclear: indeed, it was later postulated that Vira did not support the Astaroth Empire per se, but rather wanted to establish order in the known galaxy in preparation to combat as-yet-unknown threats. For whatever reason, Vira did express loathing of the Reality Council: she insisted on still referring to it as the "Alliance", and considered its "complete, total, and utter destruction" to be "the only puzzle worth solving". Vira did believe that a society of multiple species, with different viewpoints and philosophies, was inherently unstable. In this case, she believed in the necessity of a strong central government that was capable of listening to its people, but remained the "dominant voice". She felt that the only alternative was anarchy.
Vira, unlike her wild and crazy psychotic side, possessed a calm and collected demeanor. She was also a brilliant political strategist (much to Ara's surprise) known for her anticipation and collecting information through the expression of her enemies. Vira worked to perfect the art of war, however, she had no honor in defeating her enemies, considering them her enemies and would not hold herself in looking down on them before ending their life. In particular, Vira had a strong appreciation for war, and she believed that studying it could allow her to delve into the psyche of the people's emotions. Vira's calm demeanor and suave sophisticated mannerisms masked her ruthlessness, however, because no matter how calm she is, she still Vira and some traits of her psychotic side are present. Vira rarely wavered in her generally cool temperament, though at one point, she furiously grabbed a fellow by his uniform for regarding her collection of art and culture trash. One of Vira's psychotic traces in her sociopath side are her sadism that still alive in torturing people to take out some information out of her victims, her genocidal agenda against inferior races, her wrath when she loses her behavior and her manipulative side that controls both allies and enemies into killing each other (however, unlike the Psycho-Vira, she does not do it for fun).As a tactician, Vira sponsored a new initiative to develop of vehicles that were equipped with shields. She believed that this feature would give the Astaroth Empire an edge over their rebel opponents. Vira had a low tolerance for incompetence and poor craftsmanship. She personally engineered the death of the factory worker in order to send a warning to the factory workers. Vira was meticulous and ruthless in carrying out her mission to hunt subversives and detect "shoddy" craftsmanship at the factories. Thus, Vira was willing to do anything to accomplish her goals, while not acting like an insane animal.
While on Earth, Vira's sociopath was highly perceptive and good with problem solving like her psychotic side, however, she did not use brutal and violence to call attention like her insane person, Vira was a skilled planner and good at mapping out scenarios. Like Vira on the crazy side, she was willing to use brutal massacres of innocent to give warnings to her enemies in order to oversee their reaction and in case they ignored their warning, she was willing to send pieces of their friends to decrease their moral. Vira, as a result, is decisive and driven to achieve her ambitions, without faltering one bit in her beliefs.
From Ara Astaroth, Vira learned much about the world of light, individual people in it, and different abilities from throughout history. As such, it is difficult to surprise her in combat because she already knows tactics from certain alien species are likely to use, what weaknesses to take advantage of in different opponents, and how to counter them. On those infrequent occasions when she encounters something new, she calmly keeps her distance and observes carefully until she devises the best approach to neutralizing it. Her insight enables her to plan years in advance, accurately predicting the course of nations and knowing just how to manipulate them to her advantage. If any plan of her should fail for whatever reason, she can formulate a backup plan quickly and without being inconvenienced, proving tremendous strategic and tactical ingenuity. Vira's years of experience on the battlefield honed her strategic ingenuity. She could quickly devise a number of approaches and could switch approaches immediately. The longer she spent against a particular opponent, the less she needed backup tactics, as she could eventually predict what they would do and identify literal or psychological weaknesses to exploit. She could form and verify any theories she comes up with using small details. In addition to her sheer adaptability, Vira was knowledgeable on a large variety of individuals and abilities, and thus could identify techniques when used and react with the most appropriate counter to them.
Wanting to decipher all of the world's secrets, Vira conducted extensive research and numerous experiments on humans and the DNA of other individuals to comprehend, attain, or reproduce their abilities. Research of abilities such as turning her own body and particles in gas and smoke. Vira was a highly wise individual as well, being able to give advice to her minions. She was solemn and observant; she thought very quickly and remained calm in a fight, enabling her to respond with maximum efficiency and with the smallest likelihood of misjudging circumstances while her psychopath side was savage and attacked without thinking and didn't really dodge the attacks of enemies, taking advantage of her immortality. If an opponent exceeded her expectations or posed a legitimate challenge to her or her allies, Vira would freely admit it but refused to call him strong than her.Whether she is about to go into combat, issuing orders to those who are in combat, or is personally involved in combat herself, Vira's general approach is the same: she remains aware of all actions that allies and opponents make, even things that seem insignificant at the time or that he doesn't yet understand; she keeps track of where everything is located in relation to everything else, even features that lack obvious practical use; she studies the behavior of all combatants, gradually learning how they react in any given situation. Vira can quickly think ten moves ahead of her opponent(s) and devise over a hundred strategies, from which she instantly picks the most effective. Such strategies are often highly elaborate and use multiple layers of misdirection, where she takes small victories just to eliminate extraneous factors, pretends defeat in order to re-position opponents, and engineers conditions that will lead opponents to defeating themselves. People like Darth Hades regrets that Vira's ability to see through deception and correctly put together seemingly unrelated pieces of information is "wasted" in service of Revelation of Qliphoth.
Above all, Vira constantly is predicting all of the possible scenarios that could happen, and plan a solution in advance. Vira is also described as a driven individual, despite that she has killed innocents alike her ambitions never falters. This firm belief in her goal without being phased by her actions can be said as a result of her unmoving resolve. Her confrontation with Elliot Baldwin Woodman showed her brilliance and cunning as well as the arrogance she held. The constant strain pushed her psyche to great limits and contorted her mind thus changing her persona entirely. Like her crazy side, she has ruthless and malevolent nature through and is completely devoid of love and compassion. She also lacks a sense of mercy, as she will kill anyone who she considers a threat to her.
Vira in both personalities are considered genius murderer that committed some of the most outrageous crimes of all time. Vira was responsible for the Lost Christmas incident in California which resulted in the deaths of 5,000 people. She also is a the master of psychology, Vira was able to expose the most dark secrets of people and slowly used those feelings to blackmail or showing how useless they are to the world. Vira is a master of multiple languages, including Latin, adept in law, deductive reasoning and especially psychological manipulation. He also has shown a knowledge of chemistry, with poison candies and creation of biological weapons. By standards, Vira is a humanitarian anarchist and absolute, which makes her 5% more intelligent than Ara Astaroth and Scathach. Vira possess the rare ability of being criminally asymptomatic, she can control her emotional state at will unlike her crazy side.
Vira's Mental Illnesses (Wikia sources)
A lust murder is a homicide in which the offender searches for erotic satisfaction by killing someone. Lust murder is synonymous with the paraphilic term erotophonophilia, which is sexual arousal or gratification contingent on the death of a human being. The phrase "lust killing" stems from the original work of Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his 1898 discussion of sadistic homicides. Commonly, this type of crime is manifested either by murder during sexual activity, by mutilating the sexual organs or areas of the victim's body, or by murder and mutilation. The mutilation of the victim may include evisceration, displacement of the sexual organs, or both. The mutilation usually takes place postmortem. Although the killing sequence may include an act of sexual intercourse, sexual intercourse does not always occur, and other types of sexual acts may be part of the homicide.
Sexual Sadism Disorder
Sexual sadism disorder is the condition of experiencing sexual arousal in response to the extreme pain, suffering or humiliation of others. Several other terms have been used to describe the condition, and the condition may overlap with other conditions that involve inflicting pain. It is distinct from situations in which consenting individuals use mild or simulated pain or humiliation for sexual excitement. Sexual sadism disorder has been found to be potentially dangerous if paired with symptoms of borderline personality disorder or psychopathy which increases the likelihood of one acting on their sexually sadistic fantasies.
Psychopaths are people who exhibit a constellation of antisocial personality disorder traits which include antisocial, sadistic, narcissistic, and borderline behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships and extreme egocentricity. They also do not learn from failure and take it out on others. Psychopathy is sometimes used synonymously with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, dis-inhibited, egotistical traits. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history. These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.
- Machiavellian Egocentricity: A lack of empathy and sense of detachment from others for the sake of achieving one's own goals
- Social Potency: The ability to charm and influence others
- Coldheartedness: A distinct lack of emotion, guilt, or regard for others' feelings
- Carefree Nonplanfulness: Difficulty in planning ahead and considering the consequences of one's actions
- Fearlessness: An eagerness for risk-seeking behaviors, as well as a lack of the fear that normally goes with them
- Blame Externalization: Inability to take responsibility for one's actions, instead blaming others or rationalizing one's behavior Impulsive
- Nonconformity: A disregard for social norms and culturally acceptable behaviors
- Stress Immunity: A lack of typical marked reactions to traumatic or otherwise stress-inducing events
Sadism involves gaining pleasure from seeing others undergo discomfort or pain. The opponent-process theory explains the way in which individuals not only display, but also take enjoyment in committing sadistic acts. Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.
There were four sub-types of sadism, which he termed Enforcing sadism, Explosive sadism, Spineless sadism, and Tyrannical sadism.
Bloodlust or bloodthirstiness refers to a desire to see blood being shed; it usually refers to a desire to see blood being shed in combat. It can also refer to a literal lust or desire for either the sight or drinking of blood, such as blood fetishism, or for drinking blood in vampire-like behavior.
Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime". The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth. Sometimes however, the individual may be lying to make their life seem more exciting when in reality they believe their life is unpleasant or boring.
Sexual Masoquism Disorder
Sexual masochism disorder (SMD) is the condition of experiencing recurring and intense sexual arousal in response to enduring moderate or extreme pain, suffering, or humiliation. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5) of the American Psychiatric Association indicates that a person may have a masochistic sexual interest but that the diagnosis of Sexual Masochism Disorder would only apply to individuals who also report psycho-social difficulties because of it.
Self-defeating personality disorder
Self-defeating personality disorder (also known as masochistic personality disorder) was a proposed personality disorder. It was discussed in an appendix of the manual's revised third edition (DSM-III-R) in 1987, but was never formally admitted into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). As an alternative, the diagnosis personality disorder not otherwise specified, remains in use in for the DSM-5. A classification proposed for future versions is the personality disorder-trait specified (PD-TS). Some researchers and theorists continue to use the DSM-III-R criteria. The official diagnostic code number was, 301.90 (personality disorder NOS).
Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder
Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a general pattern of concern with orderliness, perfectionism, excessive attention to details, mental and interpersonal control, and a need for control over one's environment, at the expense of flexibility, openness to experience, and efficiency. Workaholism and miserliness are also seen often in those with this personality disorder. Persons affected with this disorder may find it hard to relax, always feeling that time is running out for their activities, and that more effort is needed to achieve their goals. They may plan their activities down to the minute—a manifestation of the compulsive tendency to keep control over their environment and to dislike unpredictable things as things they cannot control.
The cause of OCPD is unknown. This is a distinct disorder from obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and the relation between the two is contentious. Some (but not all) studies have found high comorbidity rates between the two disorders, and both may share outside similarities – rigid and ritual-like behaviors, for example. Hoarding, orderliness, and a need for symmetry and organization are often seen in people with either disorder. Attitudes toward these behaviors differ between people affected with either of the disorders: for people with OCD, these behaviors are unwanted and seen as unhealthy, being the product of anxiety-inducing and involuntary thoughts, while for people with OCPD they are egosyntonic (that is, they are perceived by the subject as rational and desirable), being the result of, for example, a strong adherence to routines, a natural inclination towards cautiousness, or a desire to achieve perfection.
Bipolar II Disorder
Bipolar II disorder (BP-II; pronounced "type two bipolar" or "bipolar type two" disorder) is a bipolar spectrum disorder (see also Bipolar disorder) characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression. Diagnosis for bipolar II disorder requires that the individual must never have experienced a full manic episode (unless caused by an antidepressant; otherwise one manic episode meets the criteria for bipolar I disorder).
Hypomania is a sustained state of elevated or irritable mood that is less severe than mania and does not significantly impact quality of life. Unlike mania, hypomania is not associated with psychosis. The hypomanic episodes associated with bipolar II disorder must last for at least four days. Commonly, depressive episodes are more frequent and more intense than hypomanic episodes. Additionally, when compared to bipolar I disorder, type II presents more frequent depressive episodes and shorter intervals of well-being. The course of bipolar II disorder is more chronic and consists of more frequent cycling than the course of bipolar I disorder. Finally, bipolar II is associated with a greater risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors than bipolar I or unipolar depression. Although bipolar II is commonly perceived to be a milder form of Type I, this is not the case. Types I and II present equally severe burdens.
Borderline personality disorder
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self, and unstable emotions. There is often an extreme fear of abandonment, frequent dangerous behavior, a feeling of emptiness, and self-harm. Symptoms may be brought on by seemingly normal events. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations. Substance abuse, depression, and eating disorders are commonly associated with BPD.
BPD increases the risk of self-harm and 10% of people affected die by suicide. BPD's causes are unclear, but seem to involve genetic, brain, environmental, and social factors.It occurs about five times more often in a person who has an affected close relative. Adverse life events also appear to play a role. The underlying mechanism appears to involve the frontolimbic network of neurons. BPD is recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) as a personality disorder, along with nine other such disorders. Diagnosis is based on the symptoms while a medical exam may be done to rule out other problems. The condition must be differentiated from an identity problem or substance use disorders, among other possibilities.
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.
The cause of narcissistic personality disorder is unknown. It is a personality disorder classified within cluster B by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Diagnosis is by a healthcare professional interviewing the person in question. The condition needs to be differentiated from mania and substance use disorder.
Personality disorders (PD) are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability. Official criteria for diagnosing personality disorders are listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) and the fifth chapter of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).
The DSM-5 lists personality disorders in the same way as other mental disorders, rather than on a separate 'axis', as previously. Personality, defined psychologically, is the set of enduring behavioral and mental traits that distinguish between individual humans. Hence, personality disorders are defined by experiences and behaviors that differ from societal norms and expectations. Those diagnosed with a personality disorder may experience difficulties in cognition, emotiveness, interpersonal functioning, or impulse control. In general, personality disorders are diagnosed in 40–60% of psychiatric patients, making them the most frequent of psychiatric diagnoses.
Pyromania is an impulse control disorder in which individuals repeatedly fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires, in order to relieve tension or for instant gratification. The term pyromania comes from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr, fire). Pyromania is distinct from arson, the deliberate setting of fires for personal, monetary or political gain. Pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria, and often fixate on institutions of fire control like fire houses and firemen. Pyromania is a type of impulse control disorder, along with kleptomania, intermittent explosive disorder and others.
Complete Monster ProposalVira... Or better known as Eugen Katsuragi is the only type of Pure Evil villain of the whole storyline that is the evil counterpart of some Pure of Heart hero and one of the 4 antagonists that Katarina Couteau truly feared and was tormented for the rest of her life for being a "thing" that had the face of her now-mature sister. This Trope is almost dedicated to the Free Monster known as Vira who is the head of Astaroth Heavy Industries and has no sides in a war that she is always assuming the role of villain to both sides. Vira is mastermind behind all the evil in the first half of LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Madness Arc and has hand in at least 3 Sagas of LOTM: Sword of Kings alongside Ara Astaroth. Vira is the evil counterpart of Eugen Katsuragi that was revived by Momonga 10 years later after the current events of the storyline and tried to use her to overthrow Ara and stop her from turning the omniverse in Astaroth Empire. Once revived, Eugen Katsuragi went insane when she learned that Katarina and all her families were killed by Ara on Prime Earth and later betrayed Momonga and beheaded all his underling. After learning the truth of the future, Eugen named herself as Vira and opened her mind to the Blackness. Using Astaroth Company, Vira manipulates the population of Kassh planet into getting vaccinated for a virus of her own making, the people unaware that the vaccination itself is a virus that will slowly and agonizingly transform their every cell into black cells of Devils, eventually eating their brain and turning them into mindless zombies under her control. Running no tests beforehand, Vira is fully aware that the virus is killing most of the infected, turning them into shrieking, metallic monsters known as Jags, and is amused at the fact that they annihilate all in their path. Within ten years, all of Kaash's millions of citizens except a few thousand are either dead or Jags, and Vira manipulates the last of the population into slowly being turned into her robotic slaves, revealing that she plans to continue her experiments on all of Earths that Astaroth Empire never managed to reach, knowing most of its population will die as well, before moving on to infect the entire 0th Multi-Universe, using her new mechanically "evolved" humanity to set herself up as the only human alive and became a legend in the future, some type of Human Legend in the future of Ara Astaroth that people will worship.
After entering in Time Portal and returned to the past, Vira goes to the past and affiliates with Polícia Civil do Estado do Rio de Janeiro. On Earth, Vira is showed as an ever-grinning lunatic who is Sephiria Arks KnightWalker's most personal and hated enemy. Vira first met her nemesis when she splashed deadly nano-probes all over the Wataru's newborn son, hoping for the Rogues to excruciatingly kill him, unknowing that it would create their worst enemy, whom she would later go on to attempt to dissect, freeze to death and clone him to create her personal armies of zombies to serve the Revelation of Qliphoth. Serving as Ara's right-hand woman for most of the story, Vira gleefully commits any and all orders given her, the higher the body count the better, and often goes beyond what her orders entail so as to inflict as much pain and death as possible, such as trying to murder two innocent teens for merely stumbling nearby her base, or by trying to annihilate a small village with an Black Grimoire by summoning plagues like rats and hungry bugs to eat the population alive. Her loyalty to Ara being simply a pragmatic partnership, Vira often enacts her own schemes, normally involving acquiring plagues or biological weapons in order to destroy any planet she wants then hold others for ransom while attempting to kill anyone in her way, an entire cruise ship of innocents being just one instance of this. Her own accomplices fare no better than her enemies, as Vira tries to silence a captured compatriot, abuses her minions, and brutally murders her partner, even after the latter assists Vira in attempting to transform all of humanity into Ancient One under her control. Despite Ara's defeat by the hands of the Rogues, Vira never intended to stop and said that she will only left this world once her plan is complete and intends to use the construction of an experimental nuclear power plant in the Middle East by Lusamine's company by joining Order of Terror to start a meltdown that would result in a biological attack in India, America, Russia and United States, no caring who were her allies and enemies, it took not so long for Vira being targeted by all universes like Manufacturing Progressive Sciences was. Unlike B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 who focused only on Prime Earth, Vira used BILLIONS of contacts outside of the planet to spread her influence and increase her biological tests... What was a terrible mistake since more than 506,000 planets turned against her. Yet, in a coward act, Vira used Order of Terror as a bait and blamed them for her actions before cowardly leaving Earth behind after destroying at least 3 continents with her biological weapons, leading to the death of 503,000,000 people.
Not showing care to which side she is, Vira joins Zoyineian-Sith Empire and assist Hundun and Jeanne in cruel biological weapons after killing their subordinate, saying that there is no one better than her to assist the Sith Empire. After meeting a handsome Sith, she started to fell in love with him... This is was suppose to be sign of redemption until she meets the pregnant wife of the Sith Troopers... And so, Vira plunges herself in a new totally level of cruelty. She strangled the son of the Sith to death with his umbilical cord before they were even born, and later in life uses an attempt on her crush's father's life by a religious fanatic as an opportunity to murder his mother without drawing suspicion on herself. Several people who interfere with her plans are killed in brutal ways, including a politician who's decapitated by helicopter blades, a scientist who's bisected with a malfunctioning automated door, and a priest who's blown up on board a ship during takeoff. As a member of Sith Research Department, Vira became the symbol of madness itself and drives Yūichirō Hyakuya's girlfriend, Shinoa Hiragi, to madness and suicide (and finally shows the most disgusting scene of the whole CIS Productions' universe) and uses Tyrahs, a native race of giant bugs that once lived on the destroyed planet, Bandu, to abuse her for half a day, leaving her with scratch and bite marks all over her body while being impregnated by countless eggs of bugs. She later taunts Yuuchiro with this crime in an especially vile Post-Rape Taunt. She brutally kills everyone within her company who tries to expose her crimes before leaving Sith Empire during the battle of Darth Hades against the Alliance of Freedom. Again showing that she had no side in this long-war and left everyone she worked with to die.
Triggers Hell Saga
After returning to Hell, the place where she belonged, Vira replaced Ara Astaroth as the head of Revelation of Qliphoth and became a researcher with grandiose plans of a new Qliphoth borne at her hand. In the dying days of Triggers Hell, Vira is confronted by a local Pure-Blooded Devil from Astaroth Clan disgusted with Vira's horrible experiments on the camp's POWs and was even more disgusted with her technology inside of a Magic dimension. Vira coldly shoots the Devil dead and sent all her forces to Astaroth Clan to wipe them out before the notice of her experiments could spread to other Demon clans. With the invasion of Alliance of Freedom on Hell, Vira's ultimate plan is to unleash her virus universal-wide to eliminate any people she deems not part of the perfect Revelation of Qliphoth future and to kill all members of Alliance of Freedom and Triggers Hell together. Yet, her plans fails when she is stopped by Dark Couteau who refused to say that she was once the Eugen Katsuragi that her original self saw on Earth, banishing Vira from Hell.
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
To continue her quest for power to revive Ara Astaroth and continue her future, Vira finally meets her counterpart, Unit-CM 130 and the two start to work together... Vira attempts to continue her research by draining the Life Energy from a sentient floating island, condemning the island's sentience to a slow, torturous death in the process. When told that the floating island could, if completely drained of its energy, fall out of the sky and crush a town's worth of innocent people underneath it, she smugly says that it's not her problem. She also kidnaps Nu Wa and uses her energy to power the giant rune that makes her invincible to abandon her humanity and become a Goddess with the same of Nu Wa, leading the righteous Goddess to a slow and painful death that made the innocent Hoppou-Chan cry for the first time as she vanished in dust. Vira then says that living beings becomes trash once they're dead and kick her remains. Vira's only drive is her passion for immoral experiments, and she happily perpetuates the strife caused by the DEM's ravaging, supplying weapons for DEM Empire's conquest. One of these experiments is the Creeper Derangea, a virus which causes plant life to burst through the infected's skin, resulting in a Cruel and Unusual Death. Among Vira's other pointlessly cruel actions are leaving Alisa Ray Peram Westcott to die for her failure. Vira is also hideously abusive to her own cloned children: she attempted to body-jack Cyrus in an attempt to gain immortality and poisons Cyrus with something meant to kill him as slowly as possible once she betrays him. In her final fight with the true spiritual Eugen Katsuragi, Vira refuses to accept that there are two "Vira" and prepares to use Nu Wa's abilities to suck her soul essence and torture her by castrating her with her own nails and in her last moments, she refuses to die by the hands of low-class beings and rip off her heart, committing suicide while promising that Astaroth will be back some day, for Ara is eternal. During her whole life, Vira took the lives of more than it can be counted and was the most sinister and dark human that Katarina Couteau and Imperia Deamonne fought and faced many times before running away like a coward and became Katarina's worst nightmare yet. Vira considers life itself as irrelevant, and commits every atrocity she does purely to sate her own twisted curiosity; such cruelty could only matched by her counterpart, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, who was is the symbol of evil science while she is the symbol of depravity itself. Yet, unlike Unit-CM 130, who had a side, Vira was so vile that not even Hell, Purgatory, Qliphoth, Limbo, Valhala and Tartaros accepted her; showing that in the end, Ara Astaroth never really liked Vira, not because she was disgusted of her actions; but purely because Vira could one day overthrow her in terms of PURE CRUELTY.
Physical abilities and powers
- Flight – Vira is capable of flight.
- Dark Blast - The most basic energy attack.
- Energy Sense - Vira can sense blackness naturally and uses this ability to identify fighters who possess powerful energy.
- Vira's Dark Magic – Vira is capable of using dark magic invented by Ara Astaroth in order to power up people into darker, more evil, and more powerful entities. She does this by launching a beam from her hand which infects the target with Dark Magic energy.
- Devil Hole – Towa is capable of creating wormholes, allowing her to travel through time and obtain allies from other timelines.
- Demon Breaker mind control – Using her hand, Towa can launch a beam that transforms the entity hit into a Black Demon.
- Resurrection – Vira can revive people when turning them into Black Demons.
- Size Manipulation – Using her Creeper Derangea X-12 Virus, Vira can shrink or grow someone under her control.
- Bloody Sauce - Vira fires a dark energy sphere that splits into five, and slows the opponent on impact.
- Position Shift - Vira fires a black blast that causes her and her opponent to switch positions.
- Time Bullet - Vira traps the opponent in a sphere of dark energy and sucks their life energy.
- Energy Release - A technique used by Vira to charge energy.
- Magic Vanish - Vira warps off the battlefield for a few seconds before reappearing.
- Energy Zone - Vira Ultimate Skill where she throws cut her own hand and throws into the ground creating a energy zone with her blood by staining the sky and ground with black blood. Everyone inside of it will lose life energy as well as their powers. At times, this ability can summon demonic spirits that will try to possess the people inside of the zone to control them. Deceased people will have their blood sucked by the shield above them to increase the size of the area. This ability is use by Heis during the battle of Tenguu City's airport in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA 2nd Season - I Love You.
- Minus Kili Zone - Dark Vira's technique where she throws her blood near the opponent, and draws a pentagram symbol with her blood, creating a magic circle to hit the opponent with an blood explosion of acid in it.
- Merge - Vira possesses the power to merge people.
- Supervillain Granting - A powerful spell created by Vira, which allows Vira to shave off life in order to transform and achieve a greater level of power.
- Fruit of the Tree of Qliphoth - An amplified variant of the Fruit of Tree of Qliphoth developed by Vira to allow for an unfinished non-transformation variant of the Supervillain form.
- Creeper Virus - Vira has total control over the Creeper Derangea X-12 Virus and can use it as she wishes, including infecting her own body to turn it radioactive and dangerous to people nearby. She can also use it to create different subjects. Vira's virus was based in Ara's Blackness.
- Familiar - Like Ara, Vira can also uses people that she sucked the blood from to turn them into her familiar. However, she only consumed Gods and has a few familiars living inside of her as a result, however, her familiars power level are extremely massive and dangerous as they can destroy Earth 900 times with their energy.
The power to manipulate air/wind. Variation of Elemental Manipulation and Gas Manipulation. Vira can create, shape and manipulate air, the common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves.
Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. Since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.
- Air Pressure - Vira is able to generate/increase air pressure, allowing her to use the atmosphere to crush her opponents and impede their actions.
- Pressure Manipulation - Vira can generate, shape and manipulate pressure, application of continuous force by one body on another that it is touching, or the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it.
- Air Solidification - Vira can manipulate pressure in the air molecules to solidify the air, with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Deoxygenation - Vira erase the oxygen from surrounding environment causing respiring organism to choke and even go into cardiac arrest.
- Sound Amplification - Vira can increase the strength, duration, and potential of sound to it's fullest, the effects may change depending on the original effects of the sound that has now been amplified.
Vira can create, shape and manipulate anything that is gaseous, a phase of matter characterized by relatively low density, high fluidity/no definite shape, and lack of rigidity. Gas is very compressible but tends to expand indefinitely, and it fills any container. A small change in temperature or pressure produces a substantial change in its volume. As most gases are difficult to observe directly, they are described through the use of four physical properties or macroscopic characteristics: pressure, volume, number of particles (chemists group them by moles) and temperature.
- Benzinikinetic Combat - Vira can combine gas with physical combat, this can be gas already present or what Vira created via gas creation. There are many capabilities of this power. The most obvious are summoning lethal gas (poisonous, explosive, flammable etc.) to kill her opponent, creating thick clouds of gas to make her next move and block enemy vision and using gas mimicry to use the physical strengths of gas.
- Gas Mimicry - Vira can transform her body completely into gas. Vira's transformed form is either anatomically identical to her normal form, aside of being made of gas, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately Vira can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of her form being more important than the other.
- Gas Merging - Vira can merge with and move within the gas.
- Gas Transmutation - Vira can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into gas/gaseous state.
Vapor manipulationVira can create, shape and manipulate vapor, a gas phase at a temperature where the same substance can also exist in the liquid or solid state, below the critical temperature of the substance.
- Nephokinetic Cloning - Vira can create clones of herself, others and/or objects by using water vapor.
- Water Absorption - Vira can absorb water in all its forms from the atmosphere, bodies of water or living creatures, while removing it from the source, into her body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing herself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Dehydration - Vira can remove water from objects and/or organisms, possibly by severe perspiration, dryness, and transpiration on people/objects. Long exposure can cause organisms to become skeletal, soon dying due to total lack of water.
- Evaporation - Vira can cause objects, including herself and/or other beings, atoms separate and lose cohesion, "evaporating" into the surrounding environment. Vira can either fuse target back together or sublimate target by fatally dispersing the atoms/molecules into nothingness. During the process of vaporization and fusing, target may move to a new location, which is why this is often mistaken for teleportation.
- Cloud Mimicry - Vira is made up of or can transform her body completely into clouds: visible collections of particles of water or ice suspended in the air. Vira's transformed form is either anatomically identical to her normal form, aside of being made of cloud, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the Vira can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of her form being more important than the other.
Oxygen manipulationVira can create, shape and manipulate oxygen, a colorless, odorless, highly reactive nonmetallic element and oxidizing agent that readily forms compounds (notably oxides) with most elements, constituting 20.1% of the atmosphere by volume that occurs as a diatomic gas, O2, is essential for plant and animal respiration, and is required for nearly all forms of combustion.
- Air Aura - Vira can release and surround herself in/with air/wind for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting her various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the Vira enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
- Aeromancy - Vira can employ a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using the wind currents as a focus. Vira can use any source of wind as a way to see visions or insights of time.
- Aeroportation - Vira can teleport via air, merging into air and appearing anywhere else from the same element. The stronger the wind is, the farther Vira will go.
Vira can create, shape and manipulate smoke, collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gases emitted when a material undergoes combustion or pyrolysis, together with the quantity of air that is entrained or otherwise mixed into the mass. It is commonly an unwanted by-product of fires, with smoke inhalation being the primary cause of death in victims of indoor fires. The smoke kills by a combination of thermal damage, poisoning and pulmonary irritation caused by carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide and other combustion products.
- Smoke Empowerment - Vira become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when she come in contact with smoke, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers.
- Smoke Absorption - Vira can absorb smoke, while removing it from the source, into her body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing herself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Typhokinetic Combat - Vira can generate and or manipulate smoke during physical combat. This can include creating beings from smoke, summoning poisonous smoke to choke the life out of opponents and clouding opponents vision to make a counter attack or escape.
Neon ManipulationVira can create, shape and manipulate neon, a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, but when under low pressure glows a bright orange-red if an electric current is passed through it. Although neon is a very common element in the universe and solar system, it is very rare on Earth.
Neon is used in signs, vacuum tubes, high-voltage indicators, lightning arrestors, wave meter tubes, television tubes, and helium-neon lasers. Liquefied neon is commercially used as a cryogenic refrigerant in applications not requiring the lower temperature range attainable with more extreme liquid helium refrigeration.
- Razor Wind - Vira can project air/wind or neon in a way that allows her to cut through matter from a distance. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, Vira is also able to focus it into single piercing stab like immaterial bullet.
- Neon Ball Projection - Create and launch spheres of neon.
- Neon Beam Emission - Release beams of neon.
- Neon Blast - Release neon over a specific target area.
- Neon Bolt Projection - Release many low powered projectiles of neon.
- Neon Bomb Generation - Create bombs/explosions of neon.
- Neon Breath - Discharge neon blasts from mouth.
- Neon Bullet Projection - Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Neon Infusion - Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with neon.
- Neon Pillar Projection - Project neon pillars.
- Neon Spike Projection - Project neon spikes.
- Neon Vortex Creation - Create spiral/vortex of neon.
- Neon Wave Emission - Send out a wave of neon that repels everything.
- Expanding Neon Bolts - Project neon that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Neon Blasts- Release blasts of neon in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts - Release neon blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks - Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation - Create missiles of neon.
- Omnidirectional Neon Waves - Send out a wave of neon in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks - Release attacks of neon that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot - Release neon blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emissio - Release neon blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast - Launch a massive wave of neon.
- Neon Vision - Emit neon from one's eyes.
- Zap - A tiny short release of neon to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
Vira can create, shape and manipulate nitrogen, nonmetallic colorless, odorless, tasteless, and mostly inert diatomic gas (N2) at standard conditions, constituting 78.09% by volume of Earth's atmosphere. Many industrially important compounds, such as ammonia, nitric acid, organic nitrates (propellants and explosives), and cyanide, contain nitrogen.
The extremely strong bond in elemental nitrogen dominates nitrogen chemistry, causing difficulty for both organisms and industry in converting the N2 into useful compounds, but at the same time causing release of large amounts of often useful energy when the compounds burn, explode, or decay back into nitrogen gas.
- Manipulate the properties of nitrogen - control over nitrogen
Vira's physical abilities and power outclassed all known Black Demons in Ara's army, being a demon who had being promoted to General on pure ability alone. As such, she boasted incredibly high speed and strength. She could also fight evenly with all Rogues at once who were being trained by Gods, as well as easily defeated Arms Division from Chronos Empire.
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Raizen School Arc|
|Mana Takamiya (without Wizard powers)||100|
|La Folia Rihavein||40|
|Eckidina KnightWalker||6,000,000 (after Rise of Blue Haired Heroine)|
|Katarina Couteau (Rage mode)||90,000|
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc - Part 1|
|The Fallen's Shadow||90,000,000|
|Kanon Rihavein (as human)||5|
|Kanon Rihavein (as Angel)||200,000,000|
|Katarina Couteau (Form 2 - Rage mode)||250,000,000|
|Emperor Tathagata Killer||166,000,000|
|La Folia Rihavein (Cyborg)||950,000|
|Mana Takamiya (Wizard)||100,000,000|
|The Fallen's Shadow (Dragon form)||90,000,000|
|Aryana Westcott (full power)||970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (with Zenkai burst)||500,000,000|
|Madness (with Zenkai burst)||5,000,000|
|Demonio (with Zenkai burst)||400,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (Bodiless form)||100,000,000,000,000,000|
|Sephiria Arks KnightWalker (as Magician)||90,000,000|
|Lucy Sheev KnightWalker||1,000|
|KnightWalker Family troops||300|
|Eckidina KnightWalker (fused with LN-666 Project)||200,000,000|
|Ibuki Mioda (with Artificial Demon weapon)||600,000|
|Red Moon Tyrant||???|
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
|LOTM: A Draw of Kings: Deus.Ex.Machina Empire Saga - Genocide Arc|
|Abyss Eckidina KnightWalker||938,000,000,000,000,000,000|
|Ellen Mira Mathers||512,000,000,000,000,000|
|Karen Nora Mathers||567,000,000|
|DEM AK-Battle Droids||607,000|
|AK-Super Battle Droids||904,000|
|B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130||605,000,000|
Ara's rating determined by the CIS Productions. From 0 to 1000.
Leohart's Cult Rating
New Conglomerate Rating
Triggers Hell Rating
All Virus, gases, plagues & diseases used
Vira is embodiment of hundreds of plagues, virus and diseases and keep billions of virus in he body in order to manipulate the plague according to her own free will
Ebola virus is one of five known viruses within the genus Ebolavirus. Four of the five known Ebola viruses, including EBOV, cause a severe and often fatal hemorrhagic fever in humans and other mammals, known as Ebola virus disease (EVD). Ebola virus has caused the majority of human deaths from EVD, and is the cause of the 2013–2015 Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa, which has resulted in at least 28,616 suspected cases and 11,310 confirmed deaths.
Ebola virus and its genus were both originally named for Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo), the country where it was first described, and was at first suspected to be a new "strain" of the closely related Marburg virus. The virus was renamed "Ebola virus" in 2010 to avoid confusion. Ebola virus is the single member of the species Zaire ebolavirus, which is the type species for the genus Ebolavirus, family Filoviridae, order Mononegavirales. The natural reservoir of Ebola virus is believed to be bats, particularly fruit bats, and it is primarily transmitted between humans and from animals to humans through body fluids.
Zyklon B was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in Germany in the early 1920s. It consisted of hydrogen cyanide (prussic acid), as well as a cautionary eye irritant and one of several adsorbents such as diatomaceous earth. The product is infamous for its use by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust to murder approximately one million people in gas chambers installed at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, and other extermination camps. Hydrogen cyanide, a poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration, was first used as a pesticide in California in the 1880s.
Research at Degesch of Germany led to the development of Zyklon (later known as Zyklon A), a pesticide which released hydrogen cyanide upon exposure to water and heat. It was banned after a similar product was used by Germany as a chemical weapon in World War I. In 1922, Degesch was purchased by Degussa, where a team of chemists that included Walter Heerdt (de) and Bruno Tesch developed a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and adsorbent stabilizers. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfecting ships, warehouses, and trains.
In early 1942, Zyklon B emerged as the preferred killing tool of Nazi Germany for use in extermination camps during the Holocaust. Around a million people were killed using this method, mostly at Auschwitz. Tesch was executed in 1946 for knowingly selling the product to the SS for use on humans. Hydrogen cyanide is now rarely used as a pesticide, but still has industrial applications. Firms in several countries continue to produce Zyklon B under alternative brand names, including Detia-Degesch, the successor to Degesch, who renamed the product Cyanosil in 1974.
An asphyxiant gas is a nontoxic or minimally toxic gas which reduces or displaces the normal oxygen concentration in breathing air. Breathing of oxygen-depleted air can lead to death by asphyxiation (suffocation). Because asphyxiant gases are relatively inert and odorless, their presence in high concentration may not be noticed, except in the case of carbon dioxide (hypercapnia).
Toxic gases, by contrast, cause death by other mechanisms, such as competing with oxygen on the cellular level (e.g. carbon monoxide) or directly damaging the respiratory system (e.g. phosgene). Far smaller quantities of these are deadly. Notable examples of asphyxiant gases are nitrogen, argon, helium, butane and propane. Along with trace gases such as carbon dioxide and ozone, these compose 79% of Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere is mostly harmless because the remaining 21% is O2.
Yersinia Pestis (Black Death)
Yersinia pestis (formerly Pasteurella pestis) is a Gram-negative, rod-shaped coccobacillus, a facultative anaerobic organism that can infect humans via the oriental rat flea. It causes the deadly disease plague, which, in humans, takes three main forms: pneumonic, septicemic, and bubonic plagues.
All three forms were responsible for a number of high-mortality epidemics throughout human history, including: the 6th century's Plague of Justinian; the Black Death, which accounted for the death of at least one-third of the European population between 1347 and 1353 and killed 200,000,000 people over the course of 6 years; and the 19th century's Third Pandemic. These plagues probably originated in China and were transmitted west via trade routes. Y. pestis was discovered in 1894 by Alexandre Yersin, a Swiss/French physician and bacteriologist from the Pasteur Institute, during an epidemic of the plague in Hong Kong.
Yersin was a member of the Pasteur school of thought. Kitasato Shibasaburō, a German-trained Japanese bacteriologist who practiced Koch's methodology, was also engaged at the time in finding the causative agent of the plague.However, Yersin actually linked plague with Y. pestis. Named Pasteurella pestis in the past, the organism was renamed Yersinia pestis in 1944.
Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS) is a spectrum of conditions caused by infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Following initial infection, a person may not notice any symptoms or may experience a brief period of influenza-like illness.
Typically, this is followed by a prolonged period with no symptoms. As the infection progresses, it interferes more with the immune system, increasing the risk of common infections like tuberculosis, as well as other opportunistic infections, and tumors that rarely affect people who have working immune systems. These late symptoms of infection are referred to as acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This stage is often also associated with weight loss. HIV is spread primarily by unprotected sex (including anal and oral sex), contaminated blood transfusions, hypodermic needles, and from mother to child during pregnancy, delivery, or breastfeeding. Some bodily fluids, such as saliva and tears, do not transmit HIV. Methods of prevention include safe sex, needle exchange programs, treating those who are infected, and male circumcision.
Disease in a baby can often be prevented by giving both the mother and child antiretroviral medication. There is no cure or vaccine; however, antiretroviral treatment can slow the course of the disease and may lead to a near-normal life expectancy. Treatment is recommended as soon as the diagnosis is made. Without treatment, the average survival time after infection is 11 years. In 2016 about 36.7 million people were living with HIV and it resulted in 1 million deaths. Most of those infected live in sub-Saharan Africa. Between its discovery and 2014 AIDS has caused an estimated 39 million deaths worldwide. HIV/AIDS is considered a pandemic—a disease outbreak which is present over a large area and is actively spreading. HIV is believed to have originated in west-central Africa during the late 19th or early 20th century. AIDS was first recognized by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1981 and its cause—HIV infection—was identified in the early part of the decade.
Inert gas asphyxiation
Inert gas asphyxiation is a form of asphyxiation which results from breathing a physiologically inert gas in the absence of oxygen, or a low amount of oxygen, rather than atmospheric air (which is largely composed of nitrogen and oxygen). Examples of physiologically inert gases, which have caused accidental or deliberate death by this mechanism, are: argon, helium, nitrogen and methane. The term "physiologically inert" is used to indicate a gas which has no toxic or anesthetic properties and does not act upon the heart or hemoglobin. Instead, the gas acts as a simple diluent to reduce oxygen concentration in inspired gas and blood to dangerously low levels, thereby eventually depriving all cells in the body of oxygen.
According to the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board, in humans, "breathing an oxygen deficient atmosphere can have serious and immediate effects, including unconsciousness after only one or two breaths. The exposed person has no warning and cannot sense that the oxygen level is too low." In the US, at least 80 people died due to accidental nitrogen asphyxiation between 1992 and 2002. Hazards with inert gases and the risks of asphyxiation are well established. An occasional cause of accidental death in humans, inert gas asphyxia with gases including helium, nitrogen, methane, and argon, has been used as a suicide method. Inert gas asphyxia has been advocated by proponents of euthanasia, using a gas-retaining plastic hood device colloquially referred to as a suicide bag.
Cyanide poisoning is poisoning that results from exposure to a number of forms of cyanide. Early symptoms include headache, dizziness, fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and vomiting. This may then be followed by seizures, slow heart rate, low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and cardiac arrest. Onset of symptoms is usually within a few minutes. If a person survives there may be long term neurological problems. Toxic cyanide-containing compounds include hydrogen cyanide gas and a number of cyanide salts. Poisoning is relatively common following breathing in smoke from a house fire.
Other potential routes of exposure include workplaces involved in metal polishing, certain insecticides, the medication nitroprusside, and certain seeds such as those of apples and apricots. Liquid forms of cyanide can be absorbed through the skin. Cyanide ions interfere with cellular respiration resulting in the body's tissues being unable to use oxygen.Diagnosis is often difficult. It may be suspected in a person following a house fire who has a decreased level of consciousness, low blood pressure, or high blood lactate. Blood levels of cyanide can be measured but take time. Levels of 0.5–1 mg/L are mild, 1–2 mg/L are moderate, 2–3 mg/L are severe, and greater than 3 mg/L generally result in death.
Bubonic plague is one of three types of bacterial infection caused by Yersinia pestis. One to seven days after exposure to the bacteria, flu like symptoms develop. These include fever, headaches, and vomiting. Swollen and painful lymph nodes occur in the area closest to where the bacteria entered the skin. Occasionally the swollen lymph nodes may break open. The three types of plague are the result of the route of infection: bubonic plague, septicemic plague, and pneumonic plague. Bubonic plague is mainly spread by infected fleas from small animals. It may also result from exposure to the body fluids from a dead plague infected animal.
In the bubonic form of plague, the bacteria enter through the skin through a flea bite and travel via the lymphatic vessels to a lymph node, causing it to swell. Diagnosis is made by finding the bacteria in the blood, sputum, or fluid from lymph nodes. Prevention is through public health measures such as not handling dead animals in areas where plague is common. Vaccines have not been found to be very useful for plague prevention. Several antibiotics are effective for treatment including streptomycin, gentamicin, and doxycycline Without treatment it results in the death of 30% to 90% of those infected. Death, if it occurs, is typically within ten days. With treatment the risk of death is around 10%. Globally there are about 650 documented cases a year which result in ~120 deaths.
The disease is most common in Africa. The plague is believed to be the cause of the Black Death that swept through Asia, Europe, and Africa in the 14th century and killed an estimated 50 million people. This was about 25% to 60% of the European population. Because the plague killed so many of the working population, wages rose due to the demand for labor. Some historians see this as a turning point in European economic development. The term bubonic plague is derived from the Greek word βουβών, meaning "groin". The term "buboes" is also used to refer to the swollen lymph nodes.
Proteus vulgaris is a rod-shaped, nitrate-reducing, indole+ and catalase-positive, hydrogen sulfide-producing, Gram-negative bacterium that inhabits the intestinal tracts of humans and animals. It can be found in soil, water, and fecal matter. It is grouped with the Enterobacteriaceae and is an opportunistic pathogen of humans.
It is known to cause wound infections and other species of its genera are known to cause urinary tract infections. The term Proteus signifies changeability of form, as personified in the Homeric poems in Proteus, "the old man of the sea", who tends the seal-flocks of Poseidon and has the gift of endless transformation. The first use of the term “Proteus” in bacteriological nomenclature was made by Hauser (1885), who described under this term three types of organisms which he isolated from putrefied meat. One of the three species Hauser identified was Proteus vulgaris, so this organism has a long history in microbiology.
Shigella dysenteriae is a species of the rod-shaped bacterial genus Shigella. Shigella species can cause shigellosis (bacillary dysentery). Shigellae are Gram-negative, nonspore-forming, facultatively anaerobic, nonmotile bacteria. S. dysenteriae, spread by contaminated water and food, causes the most severe dysentery because of its potent and deadly Shiga toxin, but other species may also be dysentery agents.
Contamination is often caused by bacteria on unwashed hands during food preparation, or soiled hands reaching the mouth. The most commonly observed signs associated with Shigella dysentery include colitis, malnutrition, rectal prolapse, tenesmus, reactive arthritis, and central nervous system problems. Further, S. dysenteriae is associated with the development of hemolytic-uremic syndrome, which includes anemia, thrombocytopenia, and renal failure.
Yersinia enterocolitica is a Gram-negative bacillus-shaped bacterium, belonging to the family Enterobacteriaceae. It is motile at temperatures of 22–29 °C, but becomes nonmotile at normal human body temperature. Y. enterocolitica infection causes the disease yersiniosis, which is an animal-borne disease occurring in humans, as well as in a wide array of animals such as cattle, deer, pigs, and birds. Many of these animals recover from the disease and become carriers; these are potential sources of contagion despite showing no signs of disease. The bacterium infects the host by sticking to its cells using trimeric autotransporter adhesins.
The genus Yersinia includes 11 species: Y. pestis, Y. pseudotuberculosis, Y. enterocolitica, Y. frederiksenii, Y. intermedia, Y. kristensenii, Y. bercovieri, Y. mollaretii, Y. rohdei, Y. aldovae, and Y. ruckeri. Among them, only Y. pestis, Y. pseudotuberculosis, and certain strains of Y. enterocolitica are of pathogenic importance for humans and certain warm-blooded animals, whereas the other species are of environmental origin and may, at best, act as opportunists. However, Yersinia strains can be isolated from clinical materials, so have to be identified at the species level. Y. enterocolitica is a heterogeneous group of strains, which are traditionally classified by biotyping into six biogroups on the basis of phenotypic characteristics, and by serotyping into more than 57 O serogroups, on the basis of their O (lipopolysaccharide or LPS) surface antigen.
Five of the six biogroups (1B and 2–5) are regarded as pathogens. However, only a few of these serogroups have been associated with disease in either humans or animals. Strains that belong to serogroups O:3 (biogroup 4), O:5,27 (biogroups 2 and 3), O:8 (biogroup 1B), and O:9 (biogroup 2) are most frequently isolated worldwide from human samples. However, the most important Y. enterocolitica serogroup in many European countries is serogroup O:3 followed by O:9, whereas the serogroup O:8 is mainly detected in the United States. Y. enterocolitica is widespread in nature, occurring in reservoirs ranging from the intestinal tracts of numerous mammals, avian species, cold-blooded species, and even from terrestrial and aquatic niches. Most environmental isolates are avirulent; however, isolates recovered from porcine sources contain human pathogenic serogroups. In addition, dogs, sheep, wild rodents, and environmental water may also be a reservoir of pathogenic Y. enterocolitica strains. Human pathogenic strains are usually confined to the intestinal tract and lead to enteritis/diarrhea.
Yersinia pseudotuberculosis is a Gram-negative bacterium that causes Far East scarlet-like fever in humans, who occasionally get infected zoonotically, most often through the food-borne route. Animals are also infected by Y. pseudotuberculosis. The bacterium is urease positive.
In animals, Y. pseudotuberculosis can cause tuberculosis-like symptoms, including localized tissue necrosis and granulomas in the spleen, liver, and lymph nodes.
In humans, symptoms of Far East scarlet-like fever are similar to those of infection with Yersinia enterocolitica (fever and right-sided abdominal pain), except that the diarrheal component is often absent, which sometimes makes the resulting condition difficult to diagnose. Y. pseudo-tuberculosis infections can mimic appendicitis, especially in children and younger adults, and, in rare cases, the disease may cause skin complaints (erythema nodosum), joint stiffness and pain (reactive arthritis), or spread of bacteria to the blood (bacteremia).
Far East scarlet-like fever usually becomes apparent five to 10 days after exposure and typically lasts one to three weeks without treatment. In complex cases or those involving immunocompromised patients, antibiotics may be necessary for resolution; ampicillin, aminoglycosides, tetracycline, chloramphenicol, or a cephalosporin may all be effective.
The recently described syndrome "Izumi-fever" has been linked to infection with Y. pseudo-tuberculosis.
The symptoms of fever and abdominal pain mimicking appendicitis (actually from mesenteric lymphadenitis) associated with Y. pseudo-tuberculosis infection are not typical of the diarrhea and vomiting from classical food poisoning incidents. Although Y. pseudo-tuberculosis is usually only able to colonize hosts by peripheral routes and cause serious disease in immunocompromised individuals, if this bacterium gains access to the blood stream, it has an LD50 comparable to Y. pestis at only 10 CFU.
Haemophilus is a genus of Gram-negative, pleomorphic, coccobacilli bacteria belonging to the Pasteurellaceae family. While Haemophilus bacteria are typically small coccobacilli, they are categorized as pleomorphic bacteria because of the wide range of shapes they occasionally assume. These organisms inhabit the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract, mouth, vagina, and intestinal tract. The genus includes commensal organisms along with some significant pathogenic species such as H. influenzae—a cause of sepsis and bacterial meningitis in young children—and H. ducreyi, the causative agent of chancroid. All members are either aerobic or facultatively anaerobic. This genus has been found to be part of the salivary microbiome.
Members of the Haemophilus genus will not grow on blood agar plates, as all species require at least one of these blood factors for growth: hemin (X-factor) and/or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (V-factor). They are unable to synthesize important parts of the cytochrome system needed for respiration, and they obtain these substances from the heme fraction, known as the X factor, of blood hemoglobin. The culture medium must also supply the cofactor nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (from either NAD+ or NADP+), which is known as the V factor. Clinical laboratories use tests for the requirement of the X and V factors to identify the isolates as Haemophilus species.
Lassa fever, also known as Lassa hemorrhagic fever (LHF), is a type of viral hemorrhagic fever caused by the Lassa virus. Many of those infected by the virus do not develop symptoms. When symptoms occur they typically include fever, weakness, headaches, vomiting, and muscle pains. Less commonly there may be bleeding from the mouth or gastrointestinal tract. The risk of death once infected is about one percent and frequently occurs within two weeks of the onset of symptoms. Among those who survive about a quarter have deafness which improves over time in about half.
The disease is usually initially spread to people via contact with the urine or feces of an infected multimammate rat. Spread can then occur via direct contact between people. Diagnosis based on symptoms is difficult. Confirmation is by laboratory testing to detect the viruses RNA, antibodies to the virus, or the virus itself in cell culture. Other conditions that may present similarly include Ebola fever, malaria, typhoid fever, and yellow fever. The Lassa virus is a member of the Arenaviridae virus family.
There is no vaccine. Prevention requires isolating those who are infected and decreasing contact with the rats. Efforts include having a cat to hunt vermin, and storing food in sealed containers. Treatment is directed at addressing dehydration and improving symptoms. The antiviral medication, ribavirin may be useful when given early. These measures improve outcomes. Descriptions of the disease date from the 1950s. The virus was first described in 1969 from a case in the town of Lassa, in Borno State, Nigeria. Lassa fever occurs relatively commonly in West Africa including the countries of Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Ghana. There are about 300,000 to 500,000 cases which result in 5,000 deaths a year.
Yellow fever is a viral disease of typically short duration. In most cases, symptoms include fever, chills, loss of appetite, nausea, muscle pains particularly in the back, and headaches. Symptoms typically improve within five days. In about 15% of people within a day of improving, the fever comes back, abdominal pain occurs, and liver damage begins causing yellow skin. If this occurs, the risk of bleeding and kidney problems is also increased.
The disease is caused by the yellow fever virus and is spread by the bite of an infected female mosquito. It infects only humans, other primates, and several species of mosquitoes. In cities, it is spread primarily by Aedes aegypti, a type of mosquito found throughout the tropics and subtropics. The virus is an RNA virus of the genus Flavivirus. The disease may be difficult to tell apart from other illnesses, especially in the early stages. To confirm a suspected case, blood sample testing with polymerase chain reaction is required.
A safe and effective vaccine against yellow fever exists and some countries require vaccinations for travelers. Other efforts to prevent infection include reducing the population of the transmitting mosquito. In areas where yellow fever is common and vaccination is uncommon, early diagnosis of cases and immunization of large parts of the population is important to prevent outbreaks. Once infected, management is symptomatic with no specific measures effective against the virus. Death occurs in up to half of those who get severe disease.
In 2013, yellow fever resulted in about 127,000 severe infections and 45,000 deaths, with nearly 90% of these occurring in Africa. Nearly a billion people live in an area of the world where the disease is common. It is common in tropical areas of South America and Africa, but not in Asia. Since the 1980s, the number of cases of yellow fever has been increasing. This is believed to be due to fewer people being immune, more people living in cities, people moving frequently, and changing climate. The disease originated in Africa, from where it spread to South America through the slave trade in the 17th century. Since the 17th century, several major outbreaks of the disease have occurred in the Americas, Africa, and Europe. In the 18th and 19th centuries, yellow fever was seen as one of the most dangerous infectious diseases. In 1927 yellow fever virus became the first human virus to be isolated.
Chikungunya is an infection caused by the chikungunya virus (CHIKV). Symptoms include fever and joint pain. These typically occur two to twelve days after exposure. Other symptoms may include headache, muscle pain, joint swelling, and a rash. Most people are better within a week; however, occasionally the joint pain may last for months. The risk of death is around 1 in 1,000. The very young, old, and those with other health problems are at risk of more severe disease. The virus is spread between people by two types of mosquitoes: Aedes albopictus and Aedes aegypti. They mainly bite during the day.
The virus may circulate within a number of animals including birds and rodents. Diagnosis is by either testing the blood for the virus's RNA or antibodies to the virus. The symptoms can be mistaken for those of dengue fever and Zika fever. After a single infection it is believed most people become immune. The best means of prevention is overall mosquito control and the avoidance of bites in areas where the disease is common. This may be partly achieved by decreasing mosquitoes' access to water and with the use of insect repellent and mosquito nets. There is no vaccine and no specific treatment as of 2016.
Recommendations include rest, fluids, and medications to help with fever and joint pain.While the disease typically occurs in Africa and Asia, outbreaks have been reported in Europe and the Americas since the 2000s. In 2014 more than a million suspected cases occurred. In 2014 it was occurring in Florida in the continental United States but as of 2016 there was no further locally acquired cases. The disease was first identified in 1952 in Tanzania. The term is from the Kimakonde language and means "to become contorted".
An oncovirus is a virus that can cause cancer. This term originated from studies of acutely transforming retroviruses in the 1950–60s, often called oncornaviruses to denote their RNA virus origin. It now refers to any virus with a DNA or RNA genome causing cancer and is synonymous with "tumor virus" or "cancer virus". The vast majority of human and animal viruses do not cause cancer, probably because of longstanding co-evolution between the virus and its host. The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer estimated that in 2002, infection caused 17.8% of human cancers, with 11.9% caused by one of seven viruses. These cancers might be easily prevented through vaccination (e.g., papillomavirus vaccines), diagnosed with simple blood tests, and treated with less-toxic antiviral compounds.
Generally, tumor viruses cause little or no disease after infection in their hosts, or cause non-neoplastic diseases such as acute hepatitis for hepatitis B virus or mononucleosis for Epstein-Barr virus. A minority of persons (or animals) will go on to develop cancers after infection. This has complicated efforts to determine whether or not a given virus causes cancer. The well-known Koch's postulates, 19th-century constructs developed by Robert Koch to establish the likelihood that Bacillus anthracis will cause anthrax disease, are not applicable to viral diseases. (Firstly, this is because viruses cannot truly be isolated in pure culture—even stringent isolation techniques cannot exclude undetected contaminating viruses with similar density characteristics, and viruses must be grown on cells. Secondly, asymptomatic virus infection and carriage is the norm for most tumor viruses, which violates Koch's third principle. Relman and Fredericks have described the difficulties in applying Koch's postulates to virus-induced cancers. Finally, the host restriction for human viruses makes it unethical to experimentally transmit a suspected cancer virus.) Other measures, such as A.B. Hill's criteria, are more relevant to cancer virology but also have some limitations in determining causality.
Sword of the DiscordSword of the Discord and its unawakened form, the Force Edge, is the beloved demon-forged sword wielded by Vira herself, and magically imbued with her power. Throughout the story, the sword is recognized as a source of god-like power, and is considered to be the strongest weapon from Triggers Hell's catacombs.
It serves as both a physical manifestation of her power, and through its name, meaning "sin", a symbol of her spirit. The blade's power originally laid dormant, but through contact with Vira's blood, it was awakened.
The sword was a cursed blade that could kill a person with a single cut. Once the sword pierced the skin, a poisonous curse spread through the victim's body, killing them within seconds by stopping their heart. The curse appeared as black markings that originated from the wound and spread across the victim's skin. These markings vanished once the person had died. It's stated that cleaning the sword was very dangerous because of its ability, which is why Vira used gloves when wielding the blade. However, this ability only worked on living, organic beings that have a heart, rendering it ineffective against Armor and Biological-type as well as machines and robots.
Creeper Derangea X-12 VirusCreeper Derangea X-12 Virus, just known as Creeper Derangea or Ray Field Plague was a serious pandemic that wreaked havoc in United States 10 years ago. It was later revealed the X-12 Virus was the disease that created the Meta-Humans by giving them power of different qualities caused during the Lost Christmas; which was a devastating explosion that occurred in the Historic District of California, killing thousands of civilians, and in turn, led to a successive chain of events, the most notable being the rebirth of courier Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Mercenary Tao, Ganesha, Kar Shekhar, Phantasm, Ayanami, Poison Ivy and many others as Meta-Humans and conception of the Ray Field Plague.
Void Derangea is a cylinder that bestows upon its user the power that is called by the name of Power of the King or sometimes The Ability of the King or King's Hand. The Void Derangea is a genetic sequence which does take risk of using it; only people who have acceptable DNA can use it or else they will die as their body rejects it and they become crystals.
LazarusBecause of Vira's rumors on the Underworld, many demons and other entities took interest in her story and some even went far to write books about legends of Vira; considering her to be the smartest general of Triggers Hell. Some factions also tried to bring Vira to their side, and one of them was Lazarus, the King of Nether from Minecraftia who invaded that land under the orders of Leohart the Prince of Hell to conquer lost lands thanks to their incompetence of his generals.
Lazarus adopted many of Vira's tactics and military strategies to take down resistances and enemy armies without moving a finger of his own. Lazarus is show to have fascination for Vira because of her merits and achievements in the Underworld, such as leading an entire nation to its downfall using only the corruption of the nation. Since Lazarus never had any interaction with Vira in person, he thought she was someone like Ara Astaroth who according to the legends was a serious, dedicated and honorable person but both of them were show to have their sloppy and lazy sides at times. Lazarus also had the nickname of Plague King, a reference to Vira's ability to manipulate plagues, virus and diseases. While it's not confirmed, Lazarus had romantic feelings for Vira.
Even 5 billion of years later, the evil legacy of Vira continued with many copycats trying to continue her name and deeds by spreading new types of diseases in many planets, resulting in genocides and civil wars but none is more notable than the new queen of Minecraftia from the Empire of Silence, Queen Mal who is the mother of Yato Stinger.
For worshiping Ara, Queen Mal learned many things about her and servants, most notable Vira for her great intelligence and insanity that could be only described beyond imagination. Mal was a person who admired Vira's insanity for not being stopped by any kind of moral code and laws, falling in love with it.
Many of Queen Mal's actions as a queen were the use of biological weapons in her own people to honor Vira's enemy and the genocide of religious to honor Ara's name. Instead of acting like a Goddess, Mal considered herself to be a mere servant like Vira serving Ara's cause, even going far to say she was the next Vira.
- Vira Vs. Isis Maxwell
- Vira Vs. Katarina Couteau
- Vira Vs. Heis
- Vira Vs. Aryana Westcott
- Vira Vs. Cassie Cage
- Vira Vs. Imperia Deamonne
- Vira Vs. Jellal Fernandes
- Vira Vs. Lucas Kellan
- Vira Vs. Shigure
- Vira Vs. Kyouhei
- Vira Vs. Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
- Vira Vs. Tohka Yatogami
- Vira Vs. Nu Wa
- Vira Vs. Yoshino
- Vira Vs. Yoshinon
- Vira Vs. Maeve
- Vira Vs. Katya
- Vira Vs. Future Maria
- Vira Vs. Vento of the Front
- Vira Vs. Helene Hawthorn
- Vira Vs. Selina Strawberry
- Vira Vs. Kotori Itsuka
- Vira Vs. Matt Butcher
- Vira Vs. Hundun
- Vira Vs. Yuuchiro
- Vira Vs. Shinoa
- Vira Vs. Imperia
- Vira Vs. Akame
- Vira Vs. Katarina
- Vira Vs. Elesis
- Vira Vs. Yoshino
- Vira Vs. Natsumi
- Vira Vs. Yoshinon
- Vira Vs. Kurumi Tokisaki
- Vira Vs. Dark Couteau
- Vira Vs. Katarina Couteau
- Vira Vs. Elesis Du Tirial
- Vira Vs. Imperia Deamonne
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Vira Vs. Eugen Katsuragi (spirit)
- Vira Vs. Katarina Couteau (final)
Original EugenVira still has memories of her past life as Eugen Katsuragi and always vomit when she thinks about it, saying her past-self, was a "dumbfuck" for being too soft, innocent, naive and kind. Vira tried to erase the memories of her past as Eugen to forget she was someone so pure before, considering it as the worst mistake of her life, to show to the world she was no longer that Eugen, she renamed herself as "Vira" to start a new life in the dark path.
At times, Vira's memories suddenly broke and the memories of her past appears in flashbacks in her head, forcing her to throw up and cut herself to forget about it. Vira consider it as the inner Eugen crying and begging to free her from that nightmare, but Vira always stabs herself to give Eugen pain so she can keep herself quiet, making them somehow similar to Melancholia as they have engaged in mental conflicts at times.
When Eugen managed to free herself from Vira, she said she would dissect Eugen with her nails to punish for everything she did to her.
SpectraSpectra always considered Vira to be a highly dangerous Black Demon since the creation of Limbo, having also witnessed her cruelty.
Though Vira was fanatically loyal to Ragnarok Iblis' ideology of despair and emptiness, and believed that she was greater and more powerful than Ara Astaroth, she would not brave Spectra in a duel, as she recognized him as a far more superior God, but always believed he was weaker than Ragnarok. While Vira most likely never had so much as a full conversation with Spectra seemed to understand her very well; he admitted that that if one day the Blackness corrupts him, he would prefer to not fall prey to Vira in his weakened state as she liked to "play with her food before she eats it"; in other words, inflict unbelievable pain before finally delivering the killing blow.
The Revelation of Qliphoth & Triggers Hell
As a Pure-Blooded Devil, Vira respected Ara Astaroth, considering her the perfect example of an overlord and mainly for having her same ideals and nihilistic beliefs. After becoming Ara's apprentice, Vira obeyed her mistress' every command usually without question and was her best minion for purposely overdoing it by torturing people on her way.Although he was grateful towards her mistress for turning her a Black Demon and giving her powers of immortality, however, despite this, she secretly hated Ara for killing Katarina, her love affection and started to see her as an enemy as she thought she deserved to rule instead of Ara as she considered her to be "sane", as she secretly planned to overthrow her one day with her plagues.
Due to the fact that Ara and Vira are similar, they have several similarities and are nearly identical in many ways. When they first met each other, Ara seemed surprise that there was such insane and loyal woman like Vira, and once they saw each other, both of them smiled. The two women then conversed in private and presumably got to know each other, as Ara noted they have several things in common. Ara then asks if Vira would like to work with her, to which Vira says she would be delighted to. However, they most likely do not have an actual deep friendship, but merely a form of respect for each other, as Ara is incapable of feeling any actual attachments of love or friendship with anyone but herself and CM, with Vira being just as heartless with just Katarina (and CM at times) as the target of her twisted feelings.
Vira also showed to be traitorous towards Ara for the simple reason of being evil and for being manipulative. Vira despite loyal to Ara, she would not hesitate to betray her on her first chance. Those feelings towards Ara got stronger when she fell in love with CM who was Ara's husband at that time, for loving CM just like Ara did, she started to envy Ara for having a child with him. To inflict the same feeling on Ara, she tried to get pregnant from Jim as well but she never succeeded. At this point Ara and Virabare considered more like love rivals.
Leohart the Prince of Hell
Unlike Ara who show hate for Leohart, Vira has great respect for Leohart and would do anything to help him because of his massive power that goes beyond imagination. She doesn't let anyone disobey Leohart and will always give her opinions on the matter beforehand before it's too late. She also acts as Leohart's third opinion as she gives another insight on what they should do. However, when Leohart already makes a decision, she accepts it and doesn't prolong the matter even if it goes against on what she believes. Even though they have a somewhat serious companionship, they can exchange jokes together occasionally. Even so, this relationship is not so unstable as Vira is willing to betray him at any moment if Ara wishes so.
Black RavenThe first they met, Raven showed hatred towards Vira for recognizing her as one of his most hated enemies back in his past life thanks to her invasion to Brazil, that lead to the death of 300 million of people. However, Vira never showed such concept and thought him as a useful puppet for her own gains inside of the Empire.
Vira viewed Raven as "useful" both as a battle asset and as her personal aide who would do different kinds of tasks for her and considered him to be her best servant as she was considered a Prime Minister-like figure in Astaroth Empire. Raven is considered an ally of Vira, working with her as her Enforcer when her regular forces cannot deal with a problem, though the relationship between the two is strictly business oriented.
According to Raven himself Vira is safe in her position due to his aid since Vira was a corrupt minister who was more worried in oppressing people and increasing the territories of Astaroth Hell instead of dealing with rebel forces that sought to take down her oppressive regime that was being supported by Ara Astaroth, however those feelings changed when Vira was informed about the existence of Maria Arzonia, whom she considered to be her most favorite enemy to create more wars and battlefields after got bored of ruling. She often asks political favors from him in return allowing him to do what he wants, including sending his forces to battlefields and illegally creating more riots to find strong opponents. In the end though, they are merely using each other.
Achylls of the Depravity
Idea of Evil
For being the very concept of evil, the Idea of Evil never appeared before anyone but it manifested in the minds of a few people, mainly in people totally insane as their insanity break all the laws and restrictions of a mortal dimensional world.
At times, Vira sees the Idea of Evil flying in an empty space of emptiness outside of the omniverse, and shows respect for it as it was the very God of all evil, chaos and darkness of the world. However, they never had an interaction with each other with the exception of Ara Astaroth and the Darkness who were its offspring.
Petelgeuse-Rommanne ContiVira and Petelgeuse do not like each other, with Ara viewing Petelgeuse as a hindrance in the way of gaining attention from Ara. Since from the day they met each other, Petelgeuse and Vira hated themselves because they were both insane people and loved to admit it but their beliefs were different, this difference resulted in fights every time they met.
Above all, Petelgeuse was jealous of Vira for being removed from his post as Ara's right hand and for putting Vira as his new replacement, resulting only in more deadly fights where both of them had actually killed each other by cutting their bodies in pieces and mutilating themselves in brutal conflicts. However, both of them were always revived by Ara.
Through the story, Vira always considered Petelgeuse to be her rival and always tried her best to show superiority over him.
BurckhardtBurckhardt was once a warrior of Catholic Church in the year of 1905 during the First Crusade but became a Black Demon after he witnessed his friends being killed by thugs and heretics, exposing him to negative feelings. Vira works with him but he is inferior to her in both power and status and works with her as her bodyguard and helps her in military operations, while Vira order her forces and creates tactical plans, Burckhardt personally go to the battlefield to execute her orders.
Burckhardt never showed like or hatred for Vira and is almost like a machine who obey her blindly. At times, Vira tries to get some fun by ordering him to cut his limbs off, what he refuses to do, leaving her angry and personally cutting them off like meat. Vira sees him as her personal pain slave and puppet, using him as much as she wants to inflict pain but she hates him a small parts for not showing expression of pain and agony.
As many people know, Heis is a human hater who hates all humans independent of their character and judge all of them equals, sinners without salvation. One of the reasons why she came to this conclusion was she met Vira inside of the Black King's ranks, who was working as his assistant by Ara's orders back when Heis was still Kanon Rihavein, a normal human.
The main reason why Heis thought about killing all humans was when she saw Vira for the first time in Prussia, where she witnessed Vira killing hundreds of children by ripping off their intestines with a knife and putting their organs in trees like Christmas Tree. Seeing such malevolence, Kanon slowly thought more about human nature and judged as all of them like Vira, who was once a innocent girl and became a insane psychopath who loves killing people for the mere fun of it.
Through the story, Heis showed disgust for Vira as she considered her to be everything she needed to destroy in the world; the very concept of evil inside of human souls. Vira, however, loved Heis and always tried to tease with black humor to mock her twisted immoral codes.
Asmodeus was the servant of Ara and Viira, working for them as a Lieutenant in the army of Ara in Earth. Asmodeus was terrified of her boss, Vira... As Ara was slow tortures like mutilating, Vira was slow and provided days of immortality for them to be awake while their organs are slowly taken off by a machine built by Ara to roll their intestines and were often forced to eat their own urine and feces. This is evidenced by his rushed actions to capture Tomas Sev and defeat Katarina Couteau in order to avoid punishment from Vira. They didn't had more actual interaction as Asmodeus only received orders from Ara and Vira from distance but he was very aware for Vira's methods.
Black KingVira absolutely hated the Black King for being a wannabe manipulator. While working with him under the orders of Ara, Vira slowly noticed more the behavior of the Black King as a lazy who showed no importance to pain, death, destruction, war or misery, nothing but immortality to live forever and money to be an elite king, gaining her disgust from the very beginning as she considered the darkness of the world needs anarchy and chaos and that the omniverse deserves a better class of criminals and evil-doers.
However, Vira had to endure to work for him until they day that Ara decided to kill him; which she carry the order of execution with pleasure. Vira also considered the Black King incompetent in many ways as the only thing he did was to seat in his throne while his minions went to do his dirty work, gaining her negative thoughts even more; a trace that Ara never showed as she went to the battlefield to solve her own problems.
Being both the only female scientists of Revelation of Qliphoth, Vira and Kruel are in good terms and somehow acting like best friends and partners in crime. While Kruel is a mischievous sociopath who likes to use immoral ways to achieve her plans, Vira is a dark psychopath who uses anti-humanitarian actions to get what she wants. Both of them even go to eat together and drink children's blood together like two friends drinking beer, however, both of them have different visions, while Vira sees a world of anarchy and destruction, Kruel sees a world of slavery where all living beings serve just one empire, yet, they never fought because of it.
Shiva and Vira have a mutual dislike for each other and consider Shiva to be an "annoying bitch" who always pops out of nowhere to taunt her when she fails in a few missions. Shiva hates Vira because she was once a human and calls her a "false demon" and uses her self past who had pure heart as a way to mock her.
Vira don't see Shiva as a rival like Petelgeuse but a simply jerk who wants Ara's attention and mocks her at any time, obviously jealousy of Vira because of her status as Ara's right hand.
Elenna, the police officer from Polícia Civil do Estado do Rio de Janeiro who is the secretary of Felix Drake had formed an alliance with Vira in the Revelation of Qliphoth to grant her immortality, even handing Ellen one Ophis' to augment her abilities. However right when Elenna desperately begged for her help, Vira murdered Elenna when she outlived her useful, viewing her as nothing more than a pawn in her plans to find more humans to form pact and gets stronger by consuming their sins and negative emotions.
Mafusa Gang & Millennium Syndicate
Red Moon Tyrant
Aki HondaFor being the person who killed Eugen in the past life, Vira has a like and a hate for Aki Honda; however she thanks Aki Honda for killing her in the past, because of her, she found her true path and a new reason to live without depend on other people's lives.
When Ara brought Aki Honda back to life as a familiar, Vira asked Ara to release her so she could keep Aki Honda as her pet. When Vira brought Aki Honda to a private place, Aki Honda noticed Vira was Eugen and mocked her again calling her a slut and bitch. Standing against Vira, Aki Honda nearly broke down in terror before she remembered the Ara Astaroth asking what she would do once confronted by her "Zamiel". Vira then explains how Aki Honda was revived and what happened to Eugen after she was killed by the latter. Regaining her composure, Aki Honda defiantly confronted Vira with fire weapons while saying she was going to sent her back to hell again, firing a magic bullet that repeatedly tore through Vira's body. Although Aki Honda's assault nearly forced Vira to fall (whom was not even moving), her bullet was destroyed when Vira managed to catch it in her mouth and crush it with her fangs. The shock of this feat reignited Aki Honda's fear, leaving her helpless to stop Vira from approaching her with a sadistic grin, aura of hatred and feelings of revenge. Vira explains that she doesn't like or hate Aki Honda and feels grateful for her for killing her, but she could not support the idea that the person who mocked her and called a bug was alive and died by the hands of another person (Katarina Couteau).
After punching Aki Honda in the face and lifting her into the air by the neck, Vira staked her through the chest - just left of her heart - with her own rifle. After minutes breaking her limbs with her own hands, Vira bit into her neck and began drinking her blood while using her virus to slowly consume her meat from inside to extend her suffering. Not satisfied, Vira impaled her uterus with her own nails and sent thousands of different virus inside to show her what she felt when she was killed. As a result, Aki Honda was just revived to be killed again, this time, even more painful.
After killing Aki Honda, Vira mocked her and praised her at the same time for making her like that.
Vira and her subordinate, Sasha, do not interact much. However, during the end of Mafusa Gang Sub Arc, she checked her body after she was found unconscious, she said "unfortunately" upon discovering that she was still alive. This implies that, like Ara Astaroth, she dislikes her because of Sasha's arrogance in bragging herself to be superior to other members of Revelation of Qliphoth.
Mask of Astaroth
Warning: Spoilers from the upcoming episode!The Mask of Black, one of the main villains in the story as well as the first direct threat towards Future Maria, is in fact an identity taken by two people that was corrupted by the forces of Triggers Hell, and their motives and affiliation was different. Vira held attitude on all of the four Masks on different degrees due to their different identity and agenda, but even she doesn't know who the real Mask is.
The first seemed Black Mask was a brainwashed puppet of Astaroth Empire which Vira treated as nothing but a mere tool despite seeing his absolutely undying loyalty towards the Astaroth Empire. He is the only mask that Vira knows about the identity, as the real Mask asked her to brainwash this person and made him their pawn. She was appreciated by the original Mask's loyalty, but she had found out that one day the original Mask would betray her and gain his memory back. She had already made preparations for this, and would terminate the original Black Mask as soon as possible.
The second Mask of Black is a mysterious figure who lost control on his own insanity and power. He fights against both Astaroth Empire and the Alliance for his own goals of ending Astaroth Hell alone. However, he was connected with demonic powers, much to Vira's surprise. After realizing that it was not Albert who hold the Black Mask title upon seeing him accidentally unmasked, Vira considered the second Mask as a dangerous person and would try hard to eliminate him.
The third Mask of Black was at first revealed to be a twisted version of Gregory Grape, but this version of mask caused Vira's disdain as she soon deduced that he was just a copycat of the true Mask of Astaroth. When she found Gregory dead due to the Real Mask, Vira spitted on his grave.
Albert Apple (First Mask Pawn)
The original Black Mask that attacked the Alliance at the beginning of LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes was in fact none other than Albert Apple, whom Vira claimed to have him killed. However, instead of being killed by Vira, Albert was still alive and surrendered to Astaroth Empire due to an unknown deadly disease he caught that was slowly consuming him, and later it was revealed to be a part of Moloch's posthumous effect, like the Malice of Moloch.
In order to protect his friends from being caught by its possible contagious nature, Albert had to surrender himself secretly to Ara so that he will not become Selina's burden, with a desire for a simple, quick and painless execution to end his suffering.
However, pretty much to Albert's horror, Vira did not make him dead. Instead, she made him into a Black Demon in exchange of curing the disease, with the cost of being brainwashed. This effect had wiped Albert's former memories, turning him into nothing more but a puppet to Ara's will, being willing to do everything according to the plan of Ara Astaroth and her minions, including Vira, who all treated him as nothing but a mere tool.Due to still having his mild humanity of Albert existed despite under brainwashed state, the original Mask of Black despises Vira for her tendency of killing children and never like Vira, wanting to find a way to have her killed in order to take her place. Upon meeting Selina once again, the Mask was reminded of some parts of his old memories, but it only drove him insane since he found himself deceived and used by Astaroth Empire. He revealed to Selina and Maria that he never had an attempt to help Vira, only wanting her to acknowledge his revenge, making Selina and Maria to suspect his identity long before they found out he was Albert.
Unbeknownst to him, Vira had created an army of clones of Albert, without the Black Mask. After the battle against Maria, Vira sent one of Albert clones to kill the real Albert and replace him as the new Mask of Black. The clone of Albert was nothing but an embodiment of the feelings from the entire Astaroth Empire towards Albert, being a puppet who would be capable of doing anything Ara wanted him to do, and he would even die for Ara's order. The real Albert had finally realized that he became nothing but a mere puppet of Astaroth Empire, and he turned against Astaroth Empire before sacrificing himself to kill the clone Albert, saving Maria and her allies from imminent danger.
Carl Robinson - Malice of Moloch (Second Mask Pawn)When the Second Mask of Black started as seemly a copycat who stole the mask of Albert and fought against the forces of both the Alliance and the Astaroth Empire, turned out that it was none other than Carl Robinson, albeit under the full possession of the Malice of Moloch.
Turned out, after being brought back to future when Melancholia became the Queen of Purgatory, Carl was originally under the control of Michael and Melancholia. Nevertheless, the Malice of Moloch soon went out of control due to the nature coming from the original Moloch, causing him to gone rogue, despite it was what Michael wanted in order to cause more chaos and keep Vira busy. Michael had manipulated the possessed Carl into taking the Black Mask, and kept it as a secret to Vira.
When the second Mask of Black started to surface and attacked numerous Astaroth Empire soldiers, Vira was shocked, thinking she had already had the original Mask of Black eliminated. However, Vira had deduced that it was none other than a copycat when she found the corpse of Albert, although it took a long time for her to find out who the Second Mask truly was.After the Second Mask revealed his true identity as Carl under the possession of Moloch's Malice, Vira was shocked to see this "Firenza Junior" still alive, and she rebuked Michael as the one being responsible for the possessed Carl's rampage. Vira appeared to separate the Malice of Moloch itself from Carl's body with sheer brute force, so that she could seal Carl into a coffin and turned him into a Black Demon like Black Raven, but the Malice of Moloch was not that easy to be taken down.
The Malice of Moloch had the old personality of Moloch himself, and that was why he fully considered himself as a real Demon King. He deemed Vira as nothing but an inferior creature and tried to kill her so that he himself could take her down in order to take Astaroth Empire for himself. Even after the Malice of Moloch was eliminated, Vira was still feeling disgusted when thinking about the second Black Mask who caused so much troubles for her.
Beatrice Bergamot (Final & True Mask)Beatrice Bergamot was rumored to be amongst the victims of Vira when she invaded the hideout of the Order of Flourish remnants. However, turned out that Beatrice was still alive, and even becomes the true mastermind behind the Mask of Astaroth conspiracy.
After being tortured by Vira, Beatrice had her mind broken and was hallucinated by Phyllis Peach (who was at the time devoured by Ara), with the latter urging Beatrice to join Ara's side, urging Beatrice to accomplish her vendetta against Selina Strawberry. Due to her jealousy towards Selina had been deepen by Ara, Beatrice joined Qliphoth's side but remained her identity being hidden.
The Mask and Vira works with each other and get along well with each other, but Vira is unaware of the Mask's true identity and true agenda against Selina. Meanwhile, the Mask has her own agenda that is not in Vira's own expectation. The two seemly got along with each other, but Beatrice strictly despise Vira and wants to finish Selina herself. Vira often asks why Beatrice hates Selina, but Beatrice only replies that Vira will one day know. Meanwhile, Beatrice made Carl a puppet of hers and kept causing trouble to Vira so that Beatrice will hunt down Selina by herself.
Upon revealing her true identity and announced her own vengeance against Selina, Vira was shocked and angrily berated that Beatrice secretly made Carl to become a puppet of hers without Vira's permission, all the while causing troubles to her allies. However, Beatrice said she answered to no one other than the Astaroth King, who shows her a way to vengeance, while Vira is only a tool instead of ally for her, showing the cold, cunning and treacherous side from Phyllis. Vira and Beatrice then became rivals just as the bitter rivalry between Michael and Zelkron. After Beatrice's demise, Vira laughed and said Beatrice had it coming.
Ratatoskr & Rogues
Since Black Demons are known for being born obsessed with something they lost in their previous lives, Vira became obsessed with Katarina for dying to protect her from Aki Honda and mainly for dying in her arms, which confirmed her sibling feelings for her to give her sister a happy life. However, those feelings were completely twisted after she became insane.Vira was extremely obsessed with Katarina in lustful ways and masturbated thinking in her when she had nothing better to do, always desiring to obtain her for herself and abuse her until her moral codes and sanity are gone to make her insane just like her, so they can be one forever. While Ara's feeling for CM are pure love, what Vira feels for Katarina is lust and dominance to enslave her as her sex slave and later work with her as a serial killer for the rest of their lives while destroying all life slowly, which she consider her dream to become one with her sister; turn Katarina just like her and live forever by killing and taking bath together in the blood of their victims.
Vira was shown to be amoral as she considered incest and homosexuality to be something "attractive", and that's what makes her to feel excited about having an actual relationship with Katarina. When Vira captures Katarina in Madness Sub Arc, the latter forced her to have a sexual relationship with her through rape and took both of their chastity together. However, Imperia managed to separate Vira from Katarina, who was drugged by Vira's plague.
Probably one of her most hated enemies for being the closest person to Katarina. From the moment Vira knew La Folia Rihavein was alive, she was considered to be her most wanted enemy, claiming to hunt her down and slowly cut her head off, however, when she was killed Kanon Rihavein in Aldegyr Kingdom, Vira believed La Folia to be dead, however, little did she know that La Folia was revived by Chinatsu as a Cyborg, becoming Imperia Deamonne.
Vira, hated Imperia with all her strength, always biting her lips and smashing the faces of her minions just in thinking about her for being the closest woman to Katarina and considered her as her love rival, despite Imperia never had such feelings for Katarina to begin with. After Vira raped Katarina, she latter had nightmares with Vira for having the face of her sister and for abusing her with brutality. Because of that, Imperia always slept beside Katarina to keep Vira's terrible nightmares away from her subconscious by cleaning her mind from any evil element.
Vira consider Imperia her most annoying opponent, however, and refuses to show any sympathy for her even if she saved Katarina from death many cases.
Lucas KellanVira holds Lucas in high esteem for his battling capabilities and cool demeanor during fights. She also sees him as somewhat complicated and mysterious stating that he senses the "nothingness" inside of him, claiming that he has control over his emotions and said only Akrak Couteau had the ability to expose his true emotions of wrath, sorrow and despair for killing his parents and destroying his life. He is ranked quite high by Vira who states that he has sufficient dignity and ability but hates to see someone with so much loyalty fighting beside the Ratatoskr and vowed to corrupt him just like she did with Maria Arzonia.
Vira showed interest in Lucas as he was too cold and wanted to break his sanity at any cost to expose his true colors to the world while unleashing pain over him by forcing him to choose who she was going to kill between a pregnant woman and a child. Because of that, Vira became the most cruel opponent to Lucas since Akrak and always was the first to charge at Vira when the Rogues fought Vira and Ara's forces in a few occasions.
Kotori fears Vira for her twisted personality and psychotic behavior that gave nightmares to the former. According to Kotori, Vira is the type of person who she fears the most because she once had a history with psychotic and sadists DEM Nazis working to Unit-CM 130.
Vira has foiled Kotori's plans once and then tortured her until she became paraplegic. That being said, Kotori have a special kind of hatred towards Vira or even an irrational fear of her. Viraa, however was willing to kill Kotori including all her crew members just to break her sanity.
When Tomas was born in the future, Vira found herself in a depressive mood as Ara gave birth to Unit-CM 130's child (as she wanted to have a child with CM and create with family with CM and Katarina as both of them as her eternal lovers and partners-in-crime) and tried to kill the boy with poison, however, she was stopped by Ara herself, who ripped off her arm for trying to kill her baby.
Vira was later forced to take care of Tomas as punishment for her actions, giving him milk until he becomes a Black Demon by himself. Vira became a babysitter to Tomas and had to spent nights awake to watch over him, leaving her even more furious. When Ara had the idea to send her boy to the past using her Time Travel ability to spread her influence faster, Vira felt relieved.
In the past, when Tomas was already an adult, Vira was not aware that man was the son of Ara as he came from the future. Vira never showed like or dislike for Tomas but was interested in his strange smell of a Pure-Blooded Devil and his abilities exposing the Blackness that is similar to Ara's.
Sephiria Arks KnightWalkerAs a former agent of Sephiria, she loves her and consider her as second best friend as she claimed her to be a monster who used children in her army. However, Sephiria fell in her knees and begged mercy and sorry for Vira for letting her to become that. Vira refuses to kill Sephiria as she was the person who indirectly created her and said the suffering and pain she lived through the years seeing the wars between KnightWalker Family and other factions made her to see the truth the world and thanked Sephiria for making Eugen a soldier so she could be born as an insane and true woman of the darkness.
However, after Sephiria joined forces with Ratatoskr to stop Ara's plans, Vira started to see her as a threat and said she wasn't going to hold herself next time they met for the sake of her "paradise". Sephiria and Vira fought several times in some conflicts, Sephiria claimed that she would save her, leaving Vira angry as she was no longer that stupid past-self and said she didn't need to be saved as she had so much freedom inside of the world of the darkness. Despite Vira fought Sephiria many times, she never showed signs of hatred as she and the past Eugen never hated Sephiria to begin with.
The leader of Arms Division who shared a great list of conflict between Chronos Empire and Leohart's Cult. Initially, Isis wanted to avoid targeting Vira but added her after finding out the demon killed an amount of 10/30 soldiers and was holding the remaining 20 captive at her stronghold. They face off for the first time in Amazonas, where Vira attacked them while they were tired of the battle against Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. Vira and Isis seems to have a dislike relationship, despite this is one-sided from the part of Isis, who hates her for killing many of her friends while Vira don't seems to have interest on her.
Lucy Sheev KnightWalker
Lucy Sheev KnightWalker and Eugen never met each other in the past life but when she discovered about her existence, Vira thanked Lucy for allowing Sephiria to use children in her army, leaving her traumatized after she discovered Vira was Eugen Katsuragi. This event almost caused Lucy to go insane after she witnessed the innocent girl she indirectly helped to kill was smiling like an insane devil in front of her with evil eyes.
Like Sephiria, Lucy promised she would save Vira, or better, Eugen, by killing her and sending her soul to purgatory to free her from her sins that were forced to go into inside of her soul.
DEM Empire & New World Order
B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130For hating and liking Ara at the same time, Vira often tries to tease Ara with her best, including in stealing CM from her, such as kidnapping him from his HQ while in his experiments only to see Ara angry for trying to have an affair with Unit-CM 130, her husband. Despite her efforts, Vira never had a sexual or interaction with him due to Ara's interference, who always manage to foil Vira's attempt rape. This just let Ara angry, however, she never hated him as well, considering him as her next sex slave in the future for being an insane psychopath murder hiding his personality inside of a calm and polite man.
At first, Vira only saw CM as her plaything to let Ara mad, however, for being just like Ara who loves the cruelty inside of people's heart, Vira automatically fell in love with him, considering him "so cold and sadist", a trace that Ara admired. Thanks to this, Vira became like a mistress to Astaroth Family, often secretly meeting with CM to flirt and kiss. As a result, CM tried to kill Vira and Ara for fighting over him, this only left them even more attracted to him, much to CM and Michael's displeasure (the only thing they had in common). Just like how he CM accepted Ara after countless little fights that can only be described as a part of a comedy show, CM let his feelings take over and became her lover, which left him disgusted of himself and their relationship was one-sided as they were only engaging in sexual relationship. This however, officially started a love pyramid that resulted in countless fights and bloody battles between Vira and Ara while people like CM, Shiva, Black Raven, Michael and Peteugelse watched it like a daily routine.
CM, however, hates Vira more than anyone inside of Revelation of Qliphoth's ranks for being an insane and annoying person who always appears in his laboratories to mess with his experiments like a curious child, this often is played for laughs such as pressing a Gravitational device that make things fly around it and leaving CM angry for making him fly around. One of the reasons Vira likes CM is mainly because he is just like her in some parts of her ideals; their ideas for the world in subjugate the inferior through painful diseases and making them to kill each other through insanity is something that calls her attention. This feelings get stronger when CM becomes the director of the Researchers of Divine Hand as he was no longer a Cyborg and became a Black Demon like her. For more than 400 years, Vira teased Ara by flirting with him and the former always got beaten almost to a near state of death. Even after Ara's defeat, Vira's feelings for CM did not change and said he was the only reason why she joined the DEM Empire as a scientist of SS Research Division, working with him as his assistant while playing around with him.
After joining the DEM Empire to chase the path of Unit-CM 130, much to his dislike, Vira becomes his assistant under the orders of Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, who accepts her in his ranks despite her past working with Ara Astaroth, who he considered to be one of her most dangerous enemy in the future (which he was right). Vira liked Isaac for being insane just like CM, but was a composed man holding his insanity behind a mask of a polite gentleman.
Isaac Westcott was often visited by Vira to report the news about CM's advance in the laboratories of SS Research Division. Over the course of the months, Vira slowly started to understand Isaac was Katarina's father and showed respect for him again, going far to bow before him much to his surprise. Vira also accepted his ideals in destroying the Multi-Universe Core to destroy all omniverse and returned everything to nothing, making both potential allies seeking for the same goal, a goal that only him and Aryana Westcott had in mind while others like Eve Fullbuster and Ellen Mira Mathers were hesitating about his true dream.
Vira seems wary of Eve Fullbuster power and considered her a possible candidate to be leaking information of Isaac's true plan to the Alliance of Freedom to help them to defeat him. At first, Vira was suspicious around Eve as she her eyes showed too much hatred for Isaac, who destroyed her life and turn her into an Abyssal against her will. Despite they don't hated each other, Vira seemed to like Isaac's plan while Eve was against it, making them to hate themselves indirectly.
Vira and Bismarck have an actual rivalry relationship, and a very honorable one, despite this is one-sided from Bismark's party. Bismarck consider Vira to be a powerful and intelligent general just like her and treats with respect while Vira taunts her and gives many offensive nicknames for her such as "Blonde Bitch" and "Blonde-Without-Brain". However, Vira truly consider her just smart as her in tactical skills and vowed to defeat her not in fight but in military strategy.
Ellen Mira Mathers
Vira and Isaac's secretary, Ellen Mira Mathers, have a mutual dislike for each other, but this is more predominant in Ellen's part, who gets jealous when Isaac pays more attention to her. Vira only hates Ellen because she is too stoic and calm instead of letting her inner monsters take over her to awake her demon side. Ellen, while not having romantic feelings for Isaac, claims that he might replace her for Vira was being even more useful and faster than any women in Isaac's ranks so far.
For being a vicious scientist in Sith Empire, Vira showed respect for Jeanne and worked with her while manipulating Hundun to do her needs. Vira at first seemed to have an underlying obsession with Jeanne, possible because she is the doctor responsible for the creations of biological weapons.
After realizing Vira couldn't defeat her, she instead tried to convert Jeanne into a member of her own faction so they can work together. In the Sith Saga, Vira states that Jeanne is a fateful encounter. She believed that she and her were destined for each other and a perfect match for spreading despair together, occasionally acting like an overly enthusiastic fan and flirting with her in a joking manner, however, her flirting was a mere friendly act, though she is completely unresponsive and uninterested to this.
Unusually, she also seemed to treat Jeanne as an ally instead of her servant, and she was irritated when Jeanne walked away without saying a proper goodbye. In the end, neither of the two truly cared about each other and were only using each other—Jeanne was just affiliated with her to see how unpredictable anarchy is, while Vira saw her as a tool in her hand, stating that she'll always find a use for her.
Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
Vira was the only person that Diabla truly respected while she just acted politely to the Fallen's Essence and other villains working with her to rule the world and later expand their influence to other territories.
Vira also showed respect for Diabla, and often bowed before her when they encountered, a posture that Vira only did with Ara Astaroth. Despite Vira considered Diabla an amazing sadist for ruling the world with iron fist, she never considered her to be the strongest leader as she thought about Ara who quickly used her power to destroy whole planets.
Vira, however, did not hesitate in using rude words in front of Diabla and like the Black King, she turned the throne of Diabla in a collection of corpses but since the two hated humans and desired to see their suffering, they got along and changed ideas of torture and many ways to kill.
The Fallen's Essence
Vira hates the Fallen's Essence for being a half-demon hybrid due to her pure blooded views and consider him to be just a ghost and a failed experiment, Vira herself also seems to believe the Fallen's Essence's ideals of world domination are delusional and naive as he wants to overthrow the Balam Alliance and including Ara, whom he is not aware of her true power levels. They have a purely antagonistic relationship as the Fallen's Essence called himself a "true Satan" while Vira stated that she didn't want to hear the Fallen's Essence who borrows power from someone else than himself (Isaac Westcott).
Akihiro KurataDespite being both scientists, they have different point of views and hate each other. While Kurata works in science to create a world of balance and order, Vira works with magic and science to turn the world upside down where her technologies will help to push the universe into an endless state of anarchy and destruction, making them the polar opposite.
Despite Kurata created Unit-CM 130, both Ara Astaroth and Vira hated him for being a scientist working to a shameless cause like peace, making them having similar points in loving CM but hating his creator at the same time.
When Vira joined DEM Empire , Vira always had time to escape from her laboratory to taunt Kurata and destroy his experiments, be they weapons or droids, this was played down seriously unlike how she did with CM as she showed her disgust for him and how useless his creations were, with the exception of droids like Unit-CM 130.
KnightWalker Family & KnightWalker Alliance
Despite the fact that Eckidina is indirectly involved with her death by hiring Aki Honda to attack Tenguu City, Vira has no contempt or real feelings for Eckidina in anyways. Instead, she is thankful to her for hiring Aki Honda which resulted in Eugen's death. It wasn't for her, she would have never existed.
Prime Reaper AI-78
Emperor Tathagata Killer
Masked Godom Figure
La Nueva Familia de Arzonia & the Alliance
Future Maria Arzonia
Vira is considered, by many terms, the secondary most hated enemy for Vira and the heavy for the most of the atrocities carried by Revelation of Qliphoth's army. Vira is directly responsible for the death of Matt Butcher, who had his heart ripped off by Vira and Ara right in front of Maria and all her friends.
Years later, Vira and Ara's forces were responsible for the death of nearly all friends and loved ones of Maria, making Maria go insane and vowing revenge in Vira and Ara. Before the rise of Astaroth Hell, Maria considered Vira a corrupted version of Eugen and like many others, tried to save her from her darkness, but those feelings vanished when she witnessed what that "innocent" Eugen was capable to do; from dissecting children, beheading pregnant woman, burning innocents and even mutilating infants for mere fun.
Vira never showed hatred for Maria and thought her as her best ally during the Rise of Qliphoth era for being the leader of a major resistance that sought to take down her brutal regime, giving her more fun in battles and more bloodshed to fight as she thought only ruling and killing the weak was boring over the course of the centuries. Vira often praised Maria for her efforts in destroying her facilities and always laughed when she watched Maria and her allies destroying her troops and bases located in many points of Earth in several different places.
Vira seems to never have cared about Matt and considered him to be nothing but a snack in front of her true main goal, Katarina Couteau, like Ratatoskr, Witch Cult and Arms Division.
When they fought for the first time, Vira respected Matt's swordsmanship and clapped for his way of fighting but said he lacks determination and added strength without will is useless before easily defeating him. Later, months later, Vira showed no mercy when she slowly mutilated him in front of Maria to break her sanity (which she succeeded) and allowed Ara to give the final blow by ripping his heart.
Vento of the Front
Acqua of the Back
Vira, at first, had no interest in Adam other than his soul due to regaining her lost power. She found his and Eva's predicament funny, and attempted to eat his soul in front of both Eva and Acqua to scare them. After Rindou's sacrifices herself to protect Adam, Adam began to hate her more due to her being the cause of both Eva and his suffering. Adam later destroys six of her seven hearts, making their relationship mutually antagonistic with Vira changing into her Jikininki form to devour him first.
Original Maria ArzoniaMaria has a deep contempt towards Vira once she meets her. Before the Rise of Qliphoth era took place, Maria Arzonia always regards Vira as "False Eugen" as she believed that the original Eugen everyone loved was dead, and this Vira who called herself as "Eugen", played with Katarina's mind, killed Millian Gravik and caused so many mayhem and horror was a fake impostor, who only looked like Eugen. Once upon getting back to Franxinus, Maria and Matt both reminded Katarina that Vira was not Eugen she knew, in order to prevent any possibility to make Katarina driven into despair by such.
However, once she thought about herself, who was revived as a Guide Spirit, Maria was worried that Vira was indeed Eugen resurrected, albeit as a Black Demon.As time passed, Maria had changed her mind a little bit. She still tried to disregard Eugen and Vira are the same. In spite of this when she thought about Melancholia and Plaisir, she began to deduce that Vira (like Melancholia) was a demonic split personality formed inside Eugen, while Eugen's mind is still inside the body of Vira. After knowing about Vira's origin, Maria attempted to make Eugen's mind snapped out of Vira's control as she believed that Eugen's good personality was inside Vira, just as how Plaisir was inside Melancholia.However, in Rise of Qliphoth era, just after the death of Magilou and Vento (both were instigated by Vira and Qliphoth Force), all sympathy Maria had towards Vira died out. She later deemed that Eugen had dead and Vira is the one who killed Eugen again, and as the time passed, she would hunt Vira (among many others) down for seeking revenge. The deaths of Magilou and Vento were later prevented thanks to Katarina defeating Ara. After that, Maria remained in faith that Eugen is still inside Vira, but she agreed that only killing Vira will free Eugen from sheer misery, believing that Vira is even worse than Melancholia.
During The Cataclysmatic War, when Vira was killed thanks to the real Eugen Katsuragi's efforts, Maria was relieved that with Vira's demise, Eugen was freed at last. After saying goodbye to Eugen, Maria watched Eugen's soul as the latter ascended to Paradise, all the while with tears on her face. With Vira's death, Maria could finally let down this burden, and she comforted Katarina that Eugen was relieved from Qliphoth's curse and could finally rest in peace.
Global Pact Defense & GPD Branches
Cultus Phytonissam & Witch Cult
KatyaVira seems to hate her Katya for killing many of her underlings she was suppose to kill only, or more specifically, killing her victims, yet claims that she still loves her, calling her "beloved enemy" and vowed she was going to cut Katya in pieces for delaying Ara's plans in taking over Prime Earth without use of brute strength. Katya, in response, consider Vira to be her secondary target after Ara Astaroth and consider her to be her archenemy responsible for the death of millions of her comrades she killed through the years.
As it was Vira who had killed Gaius Phoenix and Kruls, she had become the hated enemy of Katya who swore to avenge her comrade and friend. However, for Vira, Katya was just another "evil" being that had to be punished yet escaped once. During their final confrontation, Katya expressed pity for Vira when realizing how hopelessly mislead and arrogant she is, and tries to elaborate on her childish worldviews and wrongful doings. To Katya's dismay, this only left Vira excited and admitted she was right and that all horrible things Vira did were amazing.
Family & Clan
Because Vira had memories of her past self, she often had visions of her family that she lost, including flashbacks of when she was just an infant, remembering her memories as the daughter of Judith and Hiku. Haruko Couteau. Vira often had "nightmares" with Eugen's good memories with her parents, Judith and Hiku Katsuragi, the family that adopted her after Iruka and Haruko gave her to another family to hide her from Akrak Couteau and mainly for not having good conditions to rise another child.
When Vira's mind is invaded by the good memories of Eugen with Hiku and Judith, she bits her tongue and hurts herself to stop that "nightmare", showing her disgust for her pure-hearted family who cared for her in the past. Vira shows hatred for her past family and vowed to find them and kill them, so she can kill Eugen Katsuragi who still lives inside of her. Her family is considered her secondary target and spent days searching for them in Chronos Empire. However, when she found her house, she noticed they were no longer there and proceeded to destroy all memorial books of her past self with them, purposely to violate these memories.
However, after days of search, Vira killed them in front of Sephiria to make a good example to Eugen what happens who mess with her mind.
Because of their lack of relationship, Vira never really showed concern for her biological family as they were already dead and considered only Katarina as her true family. Vira was also aware that Akrak Couteau was her aunt but she never had any kind of interest in her aunt until she saw her cruelty by destroying Cancun with the Hand of Apocalypse in Tales of a Lost Hero episode. Yet, that still don't stopped her from manipulating Akrak into fighting the Rogues to get the Infinity Clock, showing in the end Akrak was just another pawn for her needs.
Order of Flourish
Future Selina StrawberryIn future timeline, Selina and other members from the Order of Flourish never interacted with the original Eugen, pretty much due to their life as a group of recluses after the defeat of Moloch. However, after the rise of Astaroth Hell, Selina finally met Eugen... who had already turned into Vira.
Once considering Vira to be Eugen after knowing her origin story from Maria, Selina tried to remind Vira of her old kind personality, even trying to purify Vira with the Dawn's Early Light inside her body, but her attempt was rejected and her minions were brutalized by Vira. Selina began to hate Vira when the latter had claimed to kill Albert, Selina's lover, and Selina was so sorrowful that she immediately considered Vira as an evil alter-ego of Eugen, like Maria Arzonia (both the original and future).
Even so, despite never forgiving what Vira had done, Selina still have sympathy on Vira mainly due to sensing the original part of Eugen inside Vira, and she wanted to free Eugen from such a horrid and painful suffering by killing Vira. Selina also stated that Vira reminded her of two people; one is Plaisir who was turned into the evil and cruel Melancholia due to her loss of family, and another was none other than Selina herself who once fell into darkness due to the effect of the Feast of Apollo that had driven her into an abnormal state, being blindly devoted to her corrupted leader and did not know what was really right.
Vira and Phyllis only met twice in different occasions, however, there was no real interaction with between the two.The two first had visual contact when Vira and her cult of magicians traveled in time back to 2013 to start the "Second Purge". Months later after Vira succeeded in starting the Purge in 2037, she and Eclipse of Hermes go back in time to start the Second Purge, a purge that would wipe out all magic-users of the planet, destroying the existence of all spirits, magicians, witches, wizards, warlocks, demons, monsters and all type of existence that depend on magic to some end.
Vira was first saw by Phyllis and Gregory Grape when the she was on her way to extract the soul the Supreme Mage Sebastiano De Costa to steal his Kabbalah Crystal. When Vira and some of her mages passed by, Phyllis detected a insane powerful presence of Blackness coming from them, causing her to wonder what were them.
The second time they met was when Vira and Ara Astaroth were walking through the Paralax Tube that connected the Mortal World to the Astral World. When Ara noticed a black soul (the state of a soul when the person was purely evil on life), Ara grabbed the soul and returned it to its original form, it was then revealed to be Phyllis Peach, who found herself confused and scared due to her memories of her death. Vira then gazed at the woman, thinking she had saw her somewhere but then she considered it's a mistake, giving space to Ara devour Phyllis with Azarath Claw, turning her into one of Ara's billions of familiars.
While Vira has no real interest in Helene, the latter completely despises Vira from the bottom of her heart.Vira first meets Helene along with her group members when Maria and her group tried to stop Ara Astaroth from rewriting the reality in Argentina. Upon first inspection, she teases her with some rude remarks and calls her appearance “shitty” after removing her mask and exposing her face to Ara and other demons, making everyone laugh.
Vra eventually selects Albert Apple as her victim as punishment for the trouble they caused and beats his head to a bloody pulp, horrifying everyone to the point even Kruel Rose was deeply shocked. Helene and Selina become completely heartbroken when they witnessed a dear friend and loved be executed in the exact same fashion as punishment for Selina punching trying to kill Vira. After breaking their group into her servitude, Vira and Ara leaves her and the group in a shattered mess. Despite being utterly distraught, Helene tells the others to get ready to Vira and Ara, wanting immediate revenge, resulting in the Arzonia Family joining the Alliance.
Vira often called her as 'sick girl' is, expressing an interest in her, before explaining that she was intending to take her back with her further saying that she has an interest in deformed people; to use them as propaganda to Astaroth Empire about human' ugliness.
Throughout the war Helene is completely focused on getting revenge against Vra and wants her dead no matter what, even more so than Ara Astaroth. She even reveals that she want's Albert's grave to be the last thing she ever sees.
United Kingdom of America & Shadow Warriors
Michael LangdonVira never liked Michael since she considered him to be utterly greedy with a twisted sense of justice. Michael is also irritated by Vira's perverted obsession towards CM and Katarina, considering those feelings as "repulsive". However, Michael knows Vira's true identity as Eugen and is glad to see that he has a way to drive Katarina into despair.
In The Corbin Files, Michael once used Katarina's memories of Eugen's death in illusions to break Katarina's mind during their battle in Sleepy Hollow, but he failed. After seeing Vira in his vision, however, Michael's aforementioned attempt had rekindled. He realized that Vira would be a key to drive Katarina into despair, and he was satisfied to see the result when Katarina found out that Vira was Eugen, and the revealing was one of the many reason which subsequently made Katarina to be taken over by Elesis Du Tirial, much to Michael's satisfaction. He later treated Vira as someone he respected and valued.
Future Michael Langdon
In Astaroth Future timeline, their feelings towards each other were the same. Despite this, Future Michael and Vira had rivalry. Their attitude towards a young Tomas Sev was different. Michael valued Tomas as a potential tool for Ara and would try anything to educate him, like teaching him with culture, dark magic skills and swordsmanship so that one day he would be a tool who could die for Astaroth Empire as a "hero". Vira, on the other hand, had been irritated by Tomas and considered the young boy as nothing but a burden, much to Michael's displeasure.
Michael also convinced himself that Vira's feelings towards CM Unit 130 was nothing but a ridicule. Despite liking Tomas who was CM's child, Michael never liked CM for being immoral and he found Ara and Vira's obsession to CM being beyond his comprehension. After finding Vira's attempt of killing Tomas was because of her own feelings towards CM, Michael was irritated, wondering why Vira and Ara had such feelings towards someone repulsive and twisted like CM (he knew the truth as the three are wonder in the same but refused to accept it). Michael was pleased to see Vira being tortured by Ara due to what she tried to do to with Tomas, believing Vira deserved the punishment.
Warning: Spoilers from the upcoming episode!Like Michael, Melancholia was considered by Vira who made her most comtempting rivals, particularly considering her as merely a fairy instead of a true Black Demon. They never met face to face until Ara sent the Rogues to Future Earth and went to Vatican, which prompted a new chance for Michael to exploit the Malice of Moloch inside Carl Robinson, whom he driven to Sleepy Hollow.
After the death of Matt Butcher, Vira returned to her base and found Melancholia inside, saying hello to her and made her dismayed via a prank. Turned out, Michael used the Grand Grimoire to return back to the Sleepy Hollow in the past (just at the time point after Jeremy Crane betrayed and stabbed Moloch), in order to capture Carl.
In the process, he seized the chance given by Purgatory's shaking (due to Moloch's defeat) brought Melancholia back to future to make him his loyal guardian once again. Since Michael had switched his allegiance to Ara, he had betrayed the original Moloch and thus controlling the Malice of Moloch inside his hand. Once again, Melancholia had became Michael's second-in-command and often showed disdain on Vira.
Somehow, Vira hated Melancholia from the start, partly due to jealousy of Melancholia's intelligence. She showed no respect towards Melancholia and saw her as the same kind of twisted and annoying person like Michael himself. Melancholia never liked Vira as well, but knowing Vira's true identity as Eugen reminded Melancholia of herself, a sad, broken and despaired person becoming nothing but a devious and malicious monster. Feeling a thirst to fight for the Astaroth Empire, Melancholia often challenged Vira in a dual. However, while facing the Future Maria Arzonia, both Vira and Melancholia allied together to deal with such a threat.
Sister Mary Eunice
Nine Demon Gates
Eclipse of Hermes (in general)
Vira showed no concern in relation to Morrigan, who is Ara's younger sister. The two eventually met each other during the invasion to Brazil and Morrigan praised Vira for her success in taking down Brazil in fire and death, which let Vira honored but the latter tried to kill her as Ara ordered to kill the Morrigan once they get sight of her. Vira and Morrigan are enemies but they laughs at each other after hurting themselves in battle, showing they don't have a mutual liking or dislike relationship.
As Vira and Travon belonged to different organizations, they had different beliefs; while the Revelation of Qliphoth had death as its main central faith, Travon had peace and strong ideals to fight for inside of Holy Eye of Order. Vira showed disgust for Travon for using a demonic artifact to achieve his goals; a demonic artifact to create peace and harmony.
- Create a new era of anarchy and chaos in Hell;
- Plunge Paradise's entire population into embracing total insanity;
- Motivate Katarina into destroying her moral code by deteriorating her reputation and corrupting her sanity;
- Kill Imperia Deamonne for being the closest person to Katarina;
- Prove that anyone, even the best of the best, can be brought down to her level of madness;
- Use the Meta-Humans as her servants to engage genocide in humans;
- Destroy the life on the omniverse with her virus to make everyone insane just like her and make them kill each other;
- Corrupt God to prove that there is no such thing as a Immunity to the Blackness;
- Help Ara Astaroth to conquer and destroy the omniverse;
- Turn all of mankind in Ancient Ones as her slaves;
- Help the Revelation of Qliphoth to grow;
- Summon the Qliphoth tree on Prime Earth;
- Continue to conquer more planets to the Blackness;
- Use World War III to increase the power of the Blackness;
- Find and recover the Infinity Clock;
- Destroy the Holy Eye of Order;
- Make the South America into Ara's nation;
- Destroy the Manufacturing Progressive Sciences;
- To find Katarina and corrupt her with insanity;
- Force the Rogues into embracing insanity;
- Turn Prime Earth into Ara's Paradise;
- Help Ara to destroy Balam Alliance;
- Help Ara to kill God;
- Wipe out humanity and turn all humans from all universes in slaves of Astaroth Empire;
- Destroy London and turn United Kingdom in her country;
- Kill Imperia Deamonne;
- Kill Aki Honda to taste the flavor of her pain;
- Wipe out Ratatoskr and New Conglomerate activities from 0th Multi-Universe;
- Continue the reign of Astaroth Empire until all life is gone;
- End World War III;
- To have offspring with Unit-CM 130 so she can form a family to continue her anarchy legacy;
- Keep Katarina as her sex-slave sister until she decides to kill her;
- Keep CM as her lover to tease Ara;
- Kill Tomas Sev for being a burden;
- Steal CM from Ara's marriage;
- End the New Sovietic Union and kill King Hamdo;
- Please Diabla;
- Overthrow the Fallen's Essence;
- To use her biological weapons against inferior races;
- Assist CM in whatever he need and follow him wherever he goes;
- Sell her diseases to Sith Empire in exchange of souls;
- End the Reality Council;
- Strike down the Multi-Universe Defense HQ;
- Betray the Sith Council and collect their artifacts;
- Increase the rebellions against Sith Empire sending her plagues to neutral planets;
- Destroy Alliance of Freedom;
- Return to Hell after she gathered all samples of plagues she wanted;
- Report the situation of Qliphoth to Leohart and becomes the new ruler of Qliphoth;
- Search for Unit-CM 130;
- Kill Katarina Couteau for rejecting her;
- Use the Creeper Virus to turn te demons from 2nd Floor of Hell in Ghouls;
- Explode all bombs of her plagues in all floors of Hell to turn the Realm a dead land;
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Help Unit-CM 130 to create biological diseases to destroy Alliance of Freedom;
- Built super soldiers;
- Help Isaac Westcott to destroy the Core of the Multi-Universe;
- Avenge Ara Astaroth by killing the Rogues using Imperia Deamonne;
- Put an end to all Spirits and Spirituums;
- Kill herself with Katarina and CM, so they die together in an empty dimension to taste the sweet embrace of death.
Motives and Ideals
Vocal Official Theme
Theme Song 1 - Saga AA
Theme Song 2 - Sith Saga
Theme Song 3 - Hell Saga
Theme Song 4 - A Draw of Kings
MAD Theme - "Be prepared... Ara?"
Love Theme - Vira x Katarina x Unit-CM 130
Invasion to Brazil - Vira theme
Vira Vs. the Rogues theme - Battle on the Future!!!
Vira's Death theme - Eugen Vs. Vira Final Battle
Vira's Death aftermatch - Goodbye Eugen
Diseases & Plagues
- "I think we are just insects, we live a bit and then die and that’s the lot. There’s no mercy in things. There’s not even a Great Beyond. There’s nothing. Even if there is a Hell or Paradise, nothing will change. Life is irrelevant... Even life beyond death sucks. My purpose to end all life in both worlds... Worlds of the living and astral. So, all souls will have nowhere to go... And finally, we'll meet Death itself. A space filled with nothing but EMPTINESS!"
- "The pleasure in complete domination over another person (or other animate creature) is the very essence of the sadistic drive. Another way of formulating the same thought is to say that the aim of sadism is to transform man into a thing, something animate into something inanimate, since by complete and absolute control the living loses one essential quality of life — freedom. The task of carrying out violence, of killing, leads to perversion. The seductiveness of violence, the fascination with the grotesque—the Bible calls it 'the lust of the eye'—the god-like empowerment over other human lives the drag of war combined, like the ecstasy of erotic love, to let our senses command our bodies. Killing unleashing within us dark undercurrents that see us desecrate and whip ourselves into greater orgies or destruction. I do it for my hatred, I kill for hatred of life... Yet, IT'S SO MUCH FUN!"
- "I don't have sides in your war. I just want to be part of it in my own faction. I have my goals, my decisions and ideas. KnightWalker Family, the Black Army, Order of Terror, Catholic Church, Police Forces, Novosic Kingdom, Fiore Kingdom, Godom Empire... Nothing of it matters to me."
- "There's nothing in this world to believe in."
- "There was never any meaning. The world is meaningless, humans are born with no purpose, live for no reason, and die for nothing, because this world is pointless, and our lives are aimless."
- "It's like we're walking through a maze of sorts. There are always so many paths to choose from. We pick a path, and we follow it. You people walk your path believing that something you desire is waiting for you. I walk it to confirm that there is nothing there."
- "Life is meaningless! Chaos! The universe has no center! Its creator is a drooling idiot!"
- "Our choices, personality, and identities are meaningless. If the shadows desire it, a saint can become a monster, and a monster can become a saint. It doesn't matter if it's not a choice we'd make, that it goes against our true nature, and it ignores or discards traits we've already shown. There is no point to any of it."
- "Let me lick you, sister! Your eyes! Your legs! Your mouth! Your armpits! Your feet! Your nails! Your ears! Your pussy! EVERYTHING! Let's enjoy this moment while we still have life! After all, life sucks anyway!"
- Well, Black King... I'm going to Brazil now. I have my own business in Rio de Janeiro. I requested more civilians to my experiments in Rio to your Black Demons. According to my Omniscience, the Rogues are going to Brazil in some days..."
- "Nothing survives. Not your parents. Not your children. Not.... even.... stars."
- "Take a look at the world - chaos. Because people like you, paper-pushers and politicians, are too spineless to do what needs to be done - so I made an alliance to put the power where it should be, and now you want to throw it away for the sake of democracy, whatever the hell that is? How predictably moronic. But then isn't that what 'M' stands for - 'moron'?"
- "Nothing is tragic. Everything is unreal."
- "The preciousness of limited life, the beauty of death. You're intoxicated by that narcissism of life. It's such an incredibly human choice."
- "Remove the shadow from the light, the shadow grows. The legacy of life is death! Let's die together, sister! To an infinite space of EMPTINESS!"
- "As you wish, Astaroth King!"
- "Give me a break, sweetheart. There's no such thing as innocent. It must suck to be so stupid."
- "All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came."
- "This world is a machine. A machine for pigs! Fit only for the slaughtering of pigs! That's love this world but I hate it at the same time!"
- "They are all meaningless. Better that I destroy them! Better yet, I shall make it as if they never existed at all!"
- "All ends in obliteration—love in hatred, life in death, and light in empty darkness. This is your fate too, Maria Arzonia. Black Raven... Kill your best friend."
- "I'm not a killer who kills without reason. It's because I have a reason that I kill. Because I'm busy, I'll kill you. I don't have time to deal with you, so I'll kill you. I don't want to stand in your way, so I'll kill you. Because I hate fighting, I'll kill you. I don't want Azul as part of the 13 party, so I'll kill you. Because the weather is good today, I'll kill you. Because today's food was good, I'll kill you. Because I had a good dream last night, I'll kill you. Because the first showing of a movie I was looking forward to is close, I'll kill you. Because my phone's batteries are almost out of power, I'll kill you. And for no reason whatsoever, I'll kill you."
- "What is it with you and murder, Corkus? Look, we murdered some people yesterday, and murdered some people this morning, and guess what we're doing tomorrow? More murder."
- "Let's cut God to see if he bleeds!"
- It must be... magnificent. To hear a planet writhe and scream. To feel it convulse beneath your own feet. Witness it dying with living eyes. Perhaps I may share this gift with every last living soul in the omniverse... Until then..."
- "I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."
- "People are simply things to be used. Used and thrown away."
- "The concept of empathy is nothing but... irrelevant."
- "Mission accomplished. The survival rate was 4% and valuable human resources were lost, but that is war. The mission objective takes priority over everything else. Holding to that principle is why I have never failed a mission."
- "Do you look at insects and worms on the ground and think them foolish? No. Your position is so far above theirs that you cannot feel one way or the other about them, right? That is how I see humankind."
- "If he dies? He dies."
- "The feeling towards Unit-CM 130 from my another side are unknown... I don't feel nothing... Tell me: how love feels like?"
- "Empathy will always be the downfall of the Alliance."
- "Very good. You don't miss a thing. I can not feel...sorrow...No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist. I'm just a bug... An insect... I'm a piece of trash. And I know it, that's why I really don't care what do you call me... We are just insects... A dream... And you're nothing more than a THOUGHT."
- "They told us that the world consists of 'good' and 'evil'. But what is 'good'? What is 'evil'? How do I know that I am 'good' or 'evil'? We are at war... We fight for our own goals. There is no evil and good... The one who wins becomes BOTH in different points of views... So... There is no GOOD or EVIL. You're fighting our Justice!"
- "Crash course in manipulation. You don't actually tell the person what you want them to do. You help them realize they want to do it, so it can't be traced back to you."
- "History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
- "I encounter civilians like you all the time. You believe the Astaroth Empire is continually plotting to do harm. Let me tell you, your view of the Astaroth Empire is far too dramatic. The empire is a government. It keeps billions of beings fed and clothed. Day after day, year after year, on thousands of worlds, people live their lives under Imperial rule without seeing a Black Demon or hearing a fighter scream overhead."
- "Your xenocentric chauvinism is no concern of mine. I care about performance and results, and your record is exemplary. I do not care about your petty bigotry. Understood?"
- "Learn about art, Captain. When you understand a species' art, you understand that species."
- - Vira: Why my heart shakes when I see you...? Why I start to sweat when I see you?
- - CM: Ask your other side... I don't know what are those feelings.
- - Vira: Do you feel them?
- - CM: I'm a Black Demon now so it's pretty much obvious that I would start to feel such thing. Considering me and you... At least this side of you--We are pretty similar...
- - Vira: Love?
- - CM: Who knows... I recently started to feel like that every time I see Ara... No matter how annoying she is...
- - Vira: So it's just primitive and savage emotions of reproduction.
- - CM: Maybe...
- "Your screams sounds like music... So this is what "Vira" hears when people like you scream. I want to hear more."
Quotes to and about Vira
- "You're a freak. I think I was right about killing all humans from this planet... Because you're the very personification of evil from all humans... Even people like that girl have this side." - Heis
- "Capricious, impulsive, violent and aggressive she certainly is, but to dismiss her as just plain crazy is to underestimate her shrewdness, her ruthless cunning and her capacity to consolidate power with calculated terror." - Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
- "She is not the real Eugen, Katarina! Don't make your emotion blind your judgement." - Matt Butcher
- "Eugen... No, Vira, how the hell you have nerves to call me heartless? To call me a monster? I can feel your sister, Katarina Couteau, wept in blood because of what you did. You wronged this world, and I'm gonna make things right, you traitorous savage... You're the False Eugen." - Future Maria Arzonia
- " I must keep an eye on her moves... Between all people I don't want to mess up with... It's her... She is a danger to all life and death. The only human who can even make the Supreme Devil cower in fear... Vira." - The Black King
- "You sick slut! Don't pretend to be human!" - Kyouhei Kannazuki
- - Suzuya: You've destroyed a beautiful planet.. You're horrible person.
- - Vira: Your planet was doomed from the beginning. Like all life... So why do you bother?
- "You're not an magician. You're just a perverted killing maniac!" - Katya
- "Why do you continue to follow your orders while you betray your superiors? Why did you come here? Well, I'll tell you then. You enjoy all the killing, that's why. Are you denying it? Haven't you already killed most of my comrades?" - Mana Takamiya
- "There is a reason you continue to destroy this world. There is a reason you continue to "RAPE" it with your heart's content. You. You are wracked with a perverted sentimentality." - Nu Wa's last words in Astaroth Future
- "You know what, Vira? You are not Eugen Katsuragi, not the past one. That Eugen inside you is completely dead, you amoral abomination. Now, my only reason to sympathize you has gone forever... ever since you took that sweet and innocent man away from me! You killed... MY ALBERT!!! How could you? How could you? HOW COULD YOU!?" - Future Selina Strawberry
- "You guys still remember the day when I first met Vira when she arrived from future, right? She pretty much reminds me... of myself." - Melancholia
- - Ara: Tonight we'll annihilate London!
- - Vira: Um.. all of London?
- - Ara: All of London!
- - Petelgese: How about the Army Museum?
- - Ara: Laid to waste!
- - Minion 1: Big Ben?
- - Ara: Toppled to the ground!
- - Heis: The House of Parliament?
- - Ara: Eradicated!
- - Minion 2: The Tower of London?
- - Ara: Obliterated!
- - Minion 3: The Holocaust Museum?
- - Ara: Leave that be! That place is a jerking material for me!
- - Vira: Wow, haven't seen Brazilians get slaughtered like this since... well, you know.
- - Ara: YOU KNOW, THEY SAY INTERNET MAKES YOU VIOLENT. BUT I'D SAY NOT HAVING MY INTERNET IS MAKING ME PRETTY FUCKING VIOLENT!
- - Vira: You choose Brazil because of its crime-rate that amused you but you were never expecting for this... Shall we move to United States?
- - Ara: NO! I REFUSE USE CAPITALIST INTERNET!
- - Vira: Venezuela then?
- - Ara: Venezuela... I thought this country ceased to exist since Nicola Maduro took the power.
- (Petelgese stares at the communicator as loud, noisy chewing is heard over the speaker)
- - Ara: (with her mouth full) You've been really quiet for like, five minutes...(loud, noisy chewing) Oh, I know why you're angry! It's because I choose Brazil, isn't it?
- - Petelgeuse: My Astaroth King, Great Leader, put that psycho-girl of yours on the communicator.
- - Ara: ...Really? You want to talk to- Okay, bye. Whatever. (barely audible conversation)
- - Vira: 'Ello?
- - Petelgeuse: Whatever you do, do not let Ara leave that country under any circumstance! The Iscariot is in Europe!
- - Vira: Actually, she just left. She said she was goin' for a walk—In London...
- - Petelgeuse: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
- - Ara: A cold and harsh winter is coming towards the MPS Base? Aw, I am worrying about CM. After the birth of Tomas, he had been inside his lab for several days looking for a way to crush those resistance, and I must take care of him. The winter is coming and it would be extremely cold, under minus 40 degrees Celsius. We must prepare sweater, scarf, gloves and ear plug... right, also jeans. If he eats too much of animal meat, it will cause him in an unbalanced health! We need to prepare fish, vegetable, fruit, rice and bread in his daily diet. Does CM eats pasta?
- - Aryana: Yes, he liked to eat macaroni combined with ketchup, ham and human blood.
- - Ara: Very well, now make preparations and find more prisoners to take their blood. Make it in the palace and take it to him while still heated!
- - Vira: On my list. Is there anything else needed?
- - Michael: Ahh... -_-
- - Ara: What is it?
- - Michael: Your Majesty, I though we agreed to make CM to deal with his own business and find him when he has free time. There is so much left to do, including my training on the young Tomas. The schedule is full, and all you need to do is pray for him to be successful in his work. According to all I saw in so many years, a woman being so gossip like you will be dumped! Besides, as the Anti-Christs of All Anti-Christs in demonic clan, how would you take so much care on a simple robot--
- (Michael was interrupted when Ara beat him and stepped on his head)
- - Ara: (serious) Already know that! In order to avoid from disturbing CM, I will send my underlings to do the job! Spare me from your sermon.
- - Petelgeuse: Milady, please don't be mad.
- (Ara blushed and had her hair shined while still stepping Michael's head)
- - Ara: When the harsh winter was over, spring will come! Prepare for the spring suit for CM!
- - Vira: Understand that. I'll do so.
- - Ara: (stopped stepping Michael) Now, we must prepare for another blood-shedding onslaught! I will use human blood as a Christmas gift for my dear husband!
- - Ara's cultists: Yes!
- - Michael: (stood up) Outrageous... At least, I am also the one who helped in this foundation...
- (Suddenly, Michael closed his eyes and saw a vision of Maria slaughtering demons from the back line)
- - Aryana: What happened, Michael?
- - Michael: It was Maria Arzonia again! She is still out there, tearing our supporting group apart and plundering our supply. Soon enough, there will be no materials or food for us to go through this winter if we don't take any actions!
- - Vira: What?
- - Abyss Zurg: That brat again?
- (People inside the palace were shocked by the news, but Ara was still smiling and blushing while thinking of CM)
- - Michael: MILADY ARA! ARE YOU LISTENING!?
- - Ara: Ahh~ CM~ As long as the little queen in this place think of you, her heart shall pounced out from her exploded chest! I will spread this love to you as soon as possible~ Ha!~ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- - Michael: (facepalm) Awwww...... (=_=) |||
- - Vira: You're good Eugen. And I'm Vira... To resume, I am you but I'm "Black Eugen", your dark version and more POWERFUL! KYAHAHAHAHA!! Goody-goody two shoes!! Goody-goody two—!!
- - Eugen: You're not black.
- - Vira: *Confused* Huh?
- - Eugen: You're, like, white. Or Asian. Or whatever we are, I dunno.
- - Vira: You're taking it too literally. Or not literally enough?
- - Eugen: I'm just saying, I expected Black Vira. [image of a dark-skinned Vira with an afro] And what I got was Dark Eugen. Nega Eugen. Ukog.
- - Vira: You done?
- - Eugen: Eugen is the new black. *Gets punched in the stomach*
- - Magilou: Astaroth? Qliphoth? Who are you?
- - Vira: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS A BLONDE FOR YOU! I JUST TOLD WHO WE ARE AND SHE STILL ASKS!
- - Kruel: You're a blonde yourself...
- - Vira: You're right... Oh...
- - CM: Well, what am I getting for Christmas? These parties are so stupid...
- - Vira: The same thing as last year, CM.
- - CM: Oh, so that thing you do with your mouth...
- - Vira: NOT IN FRONT OF ASTAROTH QUEEN!!
- - Katya: I WILL STOP YOU FROM DESTROYING CHRISTMAS!!!
- - Vira: What are you talking about? It's July!
- - Katya: DON'T YOU LIE TO ME!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!
- - Vira: I froze over your planet, ya mook!
- - Katya: WHA...but...aww...
- - Warrior: Halt, stalwart stranger! If you let me go, I shall grant you one wish.
- - Vira: I wish for you to be my dinner! (screaming and beating noises)
- - Vira: Besides, he's far from my type of man, Astaroth! First, Unit-CM 130--Zalkron... he seems to be of absolutely decent character. He never angers toward anyone. He works hard and was strong enough to achieve knighthood at the earliest age on record.
- - Michael: That sounds pretty good to me.
- - Vira: How?! If you're a noble, you should act like one, with a vulgar grin on your face at all times! What exactly is that pure, focused gaze of his?! I want something more... [points to CM] Like what CM always does, when he looks at me as if he's licking me all over with his gaze!
- - Zelkron: I-I-I do not look at you that way!
- - Ara: Darling...
- - Vira: [mockingly] He never angers?! [sweeps arm, almost hitting Michael] What a moron! Using a maid's mistakes to subject her to all kinds of punishment is what nobles are supposed to do! [close-up to Vira's face]
- - Vira: Besides, the type I like is the polar opposite of such a competent man! [gestures grandly] He's not particularly attractive and can be either scrawny or fat. [hugs herself] He needs to be weak-willed enough that, despite my love for him, he's easily strung along by another woman's affection. [blushes as she fantasizes] Someone who's in rut all year round— the more perverse, the better! [opens eyes] A failure at life, who tries to take the easiest route possible! And if he's in debt, that'd be even better! Then he could drink all day and never work, and complain that it's society's fault he's a loser! [mimics swing] He'd throw an empty bottle at me while saying... "Hey, Vira Why don't you use that naughty and lewd body of yours to earn us some cash?" [gushes and pants]
- - Zelkron: Damn it all! This girl is completely hopeless!
- - Michael: For the first time I agree with you, Vira. [shakes her hand]
- - Ara: Enough of this! Vira, get out now! I'll beat the shit out of you later! I have to talk with Zelkron now!
- - Vira: I can't! Astaroth King! If you beat me... YOU'LL KILL THE BABY INSIDE OF ME! [looks at Zelkron (CM) with a blush]
- - Ara: Ohh... So this is true, darling? [the earth starts to shake as Ara powers up and is surrounded by a purple aura]
- - Zelkron: Y-YOU GOT WRONG! SAY SOMETHING, VIRA!
- - Vira: Our baby will be a girl. [Vira answers with a blush while Michael and the others escaped from the room]
- - Ara: ZELKRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [sounds of bones breaking and explosions echoed through the castle]
- - Vira: WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU PATHETIC WORM!
- - Recruit: (half unintelligible) I don't know lady!
- - Vira: WAS THAT EVEN A HUMAN LANGUAGE? SPEAK CLEARLY, PRIVATE!
- - Recruit: I'm sorry, lady!
- - Vira: AH KNOW YOU'RE SORRY, YA SACK O' SHIT, BUT WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WILL EITHER BE A SOLDIER, OR YOU WILL BE DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME?!
- - Recruit: I don't know what you want from me!
- - Vira: It's not my fault, I'm Japanese.
- - Sephiria: What does that have to do with anything?!
- - Vira: Japanese people are the superior race. I can't help that I was born this way.
- - Sephiria: ...We've known each other for years, but I never noticed how incredibly racist you are until just now.
- - Vira: Oh, please! I always were!
- - Sephiria: No! I refused to accept that innocent Eugen was racist like you! You have the primitive mind of a human!
- - Vira: Not primitive, a 1930-1950 Japanese mind.
- - Sephiria: What?
- - Vira: Why do you think I use gas and plagues as weapons?
- - Sephiria: Resume it!
- - Vira: Hmm... Unit 7--!
- - Sephiria: NO! SHUT UP!
- - Katarina: Who are you? There is no way you are...
- - Vira: I'm Vira! (Beat) You know, me and Tomas are buddies!
- - Tomas: We are?
- - Vira: Yeah, the best!
- - Tomas: I think I'd remember that. (later)
- - Vira: Be careful, best buddy!
- - Tomas: I don't know you!
- - Vira: Whatever... Kill them all and get the Infinity Clock!
- - Vira: Something about that psychotic, raging blood lust seems familiar. That robot is... IS... is kinda HOT.
- - Ara: Not again...
- - Vira: All right, let's get this over with. I have a Goddess to betray.
- - Ara: I'm right here you bitch!
- - Vira: Love you too Astaroth King!
- - Vira: Okay, alright, alright piggy, now that we're here, tell us about the stupid mission, okay?
- - Petelgeuse: Huh?
- - Vira: The mission!
- - Petelgeuse: The fuck you talking about?
- - Vira: The hell...
- - Kruel: You said there was a mission!
- - Petelgeuse: Yeah, the mission to play some golf, right? We're gonna chase the little white balls around, right boys?
- "Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy- that's funny."
- - Vira: Mwahahaha... Oh come on! If you don't laugh it just seems mean...
- - Lust: That was mean! You offended Ara Astaroth!
- - Vira: I'm like a shark in the water.
- - Ara: Except in the air.
- - Vira: They call me Kid Bengala!!
- - Imperia: That doesn't even make any sense.
- - Vira: It doesn't have to! We are demons from Qliphoth in bodies of sexy women, we have nazi zeppelins invading London and we speak English!
- - Raven: Are there any local residents whom you've seen acting strangely?
- - Kruel: Well, there's a serial killer up the street that nobody seems to be doing anything about, but it's mainly because she's so funny.
- - Vira: I heard that!
- - Melancholia: Face it Vira, bad luck dogs you day and night.
- - Vira: That is a blatant fabrication!
- [Bird poop lands on Vira's shoulder]
- [Uncomfortable silence]
- "I ate a pig?! Was it cooked and called bacon?"
- - Lesser Demon: *Ahem*
- - Vira: ...What?
- - Lesser Demon: You gonna wash your hands?
- - Vira: No! ... 'Cuz I'm evil.
- - Vira: Who the hell are you?
- - Selina: I am your mother!
- - Albert: I am your grandpa!
- - Selina: [enraged] Albert, what are you thinking!? I am her mother, you are her grandpa... That means I am your daughter!?
- - Vira: ......
- - Vira: You want it on you? Or do you want to ***?
- - Zelkron: PARDON?!
- - Kyouhei: SHE'S... SHE'S KINKY AS HELL!
- - Kotori: (Dive-kick him) You're the one to talk!
- - Serqet: We got you surrounded, now give the Artifact of the Past to us!
- - Petelgeuse: Tsk!
- - Vira: Humpf! Like if we were going to give it to you, stupid Gods!
- - God 1: Give this to us you monster!
- - Vira: Over Petelgeuse's dead body!
- - Petelgeuse: WH-!! (gets punched by the Gods)
- - Morrigan: I'm looking for Ara the Princess of Hell!
- - Vira: Who the hell is that?
- - Kruel: Vira, that's our Goddess.
- - Vira: I mean-- Who the hell has "the Princess of Hell" or the "the Prince of Hell" has a last name?! This is just so idiot!
- - Angel: If I win you must swear on the life of your underlings that you'll never play card games ever again.
- - Vira: Big deal, they'll be dead by the end of the month.
- (Tomas being chained up)
- - Tomas: Just what the hell is the point of this scene?
- - Vira: It gives the fangirls a chance to see you in chains.
- - Kristen: You dare to stand against me?
- - Vira: What if that's a yes?
- - Kristen: Then you'll won't expect me to make you stay alive! Eighteen Candymen!
- - Eighteen Candymen: Yes, ma'am?
- - Kristen: Beat her!
- - Eighteen Candymen: Yes, ma'am! [all charged at Vira]
- - Vira: Huh, do you know who I am? I am Vira, and I serve the mighty Astaroth King! I will beat all of you candy soldiers to the ground! Don't force my hands!
- - Eighteen Candymen: We don't care if you're serving the Astaroth King or the Garbage King! (beat Vira)
- - Vira: Aw, aw! Spare my face!
- "Dentists make money off of people with bad teeth. Why should I trust the toothpaste they recommend?"
- "I think the Japanese flag is really a pie chart of how afraid they are of Godzilla."
- "Don't you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do."
- "You haven't experienced awkward until you try to tickle someone who isn't ticklish"
- "People think Cupid is a symbol for love. Personally, I find an arrow being shot through your heart by a flying baby very horrifying."
- - Vira: Their mouth say "no" but their bodies say "slay me alive!" 😍
- - Atala: You and I will get along pretty well.
- "I tasted the flavor of peace once... It was... horrible"
- "Come out and play, little Arzonia... I promise it's gonna be a lot of fun. We just want to torture you, kill you, maybe defile your corpse a couple of times, burn the house to the ground, go home and masturbate, okayyyyy? Just kiddin'!"
- - Black Raven: Teaming up against an unarmed woman to do God knows what to her? We're generals, not rapists.
- -Vira: I'm both, your comment is invalid... Wait... Considering they like it I'm not one at all.
- - Kotori: That looks both painful and embarrassing, you masochistic exhibitionist!
- -Vira: Bite me! I'm not an exhibitionist!
- - Vira: Okay men, to action!
- - Black Demons: WE SURRENDER!!!!
- - Vira: No! Not that one, you idiots! The killing thing!
- - Maria: I still can't believe these guys are the ones that destroyed the omniverse...
- "Your hair's on fire."
- - Ara: Bingo!
- - Vira: Scrabble!
- - Ara: Enough games! To the Demobiles!
- - Raven: It's here, I know it is! I can feel it in me guts...
- - Vira: That'll be last night's curry, Raven. I feel it too- I got a bum like a Japanese flag.
- - Vira: Targets at 12:00!
- - Kruel: (looks at her watch, confused)
- - Vira: (yanks her by the arm) Oh, COME ON!
- - Vira: We have a mission! We leave immediately!
- (Waddles out)
- - Demon: What about dinner?
- (Vira comes back)
- - Vira: We leave...in five hours.
- Vira is one of the two people from Astaroth Future timeline that was still existed in main timeline after Ara's defeat in the past, alongside Future Michael who fused into the original Michael Langdon and sealed inside the crystal of Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince to be preserved.
- After Michael's defeat, the Sorensen Crystal's shattering and Future Michael's subsequent destruction, Vira became the solo survivor from Astaroth Future until her death in A Draw of Kings.
- Vira is the only henchwoman of Ara that has more than 3 nicknames, turning the member of Revelation of Qliphoth with the highest count of nicknames.
- One of her nicknames, Bird of Thanatos, is based on the satanic poem of Bird of Hermes:
"The Bird of Hermes is my name Eat my wings to keep me tame
From the bodies blood is shed Soon the ghouls become undead
The Bird of Hermes comes soon Not morning, evening or afternoon
The Bird of Hermes feeds on fright Soon blood shall stain the night
The Bird of Hermes will devour His enemies at midnight hour
The Bird of Hermes is my name Eat my wings to keep me tame
The night shall soon be stained with red You and your army lay bleeding and dead
Your bodies shall rise soon And join The Bird’s platoon
You shall learn to live in night
You ghouls are made to fight The stench of blood is ever sour
The Bird’s enemies shall cower
The Bird of Hermes is my name Eat my wings to keep me tame"
- According to the calendar of Earth, Vira came to Earth in May 14, 2013. In popular culture of United States, Japan and China, 14 or numbers related to "4" sounds quite similar to the word for "death". April 4 is also considered an exceptionally unlucky day (much like Friday the 13th in the West). In Japan, many apartment houses and car parks skip 4. Many hotels skip the 13th floor, similar to some western hotels. There is also much wordplay involved such as 14 can become Jūshi, also known as "Enough death" (十死), 24 can become nishi, also known as double death (ニ死), 42 can become shini, also known as "death" or “to death” (死に), 43 can become shisan which sounds like shizan, also known as stillbirth (死産), 45 can be shigo, or “after death” (死後). 9 is also skipped, especially hospitals, due to the sound "ku" being associated with the word "to suffer" (「苦しむ」 "kurushimu").
- Curiously, she also arrived in the year of 2013. In America, 13 means negative emotions, but the most famous of them is "bad luck". The standard answer is that Judas Iscariot was the 13th and last guest to sit down for the Last Supper.
- The Vikings believed that Loki was the 13th and last god in their pantheon. Loki murdered Balder, the god of happiness, and was the 13th guest to arrive at Balder's funeral.
- The ancient Persians associated each month with a constellation of the zodiac, and believed that each constellation ruled the world for a thousand years, after which there'd be a time of chaos - thus they considered 13 unlucky and associated with chaos.
- There are two particular events associated with Friday the 13th involving the Knights Templar - the first is that apparently the Pope put an end to the last Crusade on a Friday the 13th, and he was forced to capture and burn alive 13 Knights Templar, and the second is that Philip IV, on Friday the 13th, 1307, ordered the Knights Templar arrested.
- Curiously, she also arrived in the year of 2013. In America, 13 means negative emotions, but the most famous of them is "bad luck". The standard answer is that Judas Iscariot was the 13th and last guest to sit down for the Last Supper.
- Despite the meaning of "Vira" was already explained aforementioned, if people cut the "V" from her name, it will become "Ira" which means "Hatred", "Wrath", "Fury" or "Rage" in Latin.
- In the Hindun mythology, Vira is similar to the name of "Virabhadra". Veerabhadra or Virabhadra (Veerabhadra), also known as Veerabathira,Veerabathiran,Veeraputhiran is a fearsome form of the Hindu god Shiva. He was created by the wrath of Shiva and destroyed the Yagna (fire sacrifice) of Daksha, after Daksha's daughter and Shiva's consort Sati self-immolated in the sacrificial fire. He is described as a warrior who eventually blinded Bhaga, subdued Indra and broke, among many other countless gods, Pushan's teeth. Other gods fled the battlefield unable to sustain his power.
- Vira is the only character of the entire storyline to have signals complex of incest to her sister, Katarina Couteau. Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, step-family, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage. Despite not being blood-relative, Katarina still much her sister.
- In one of quotes, Vira has fetish for licking eyes balls and armpits.
- Vira is probably the only villain of the entire storyline to have appeared in every single saga of the story.
- Vira is considered to be the most radioactive character of the story as she injected many diseases inside of her body to turn her body in a host for countless diseases she can manipulate to use them as weapons. Despite not being directly considered a benzikinetic, a person who controls gas or smoke as weapon, Vira somehow fits in this category as her diseases can appear in form of black and purple smoke.
- Vira is the second Etherion to appear in the story, with Heis being the first one.
- Vira is considered to be the most insane character of the storyline next to Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti.
- Vira tends to cut herself when frustrated and even bit her own nails off to show her fury and insanity before her enemies.
- Vira was deeply based in Starscream from Transformers franchise. Starscream is a fictional character in the Transformers franchise. He is one of the most frequently occurring characters in the Transformers fictional work, appearing in almost all versions of the story. He is also one of the strongest Decepticons in Cybertronian history and a graduate of the Cybertron War Academy, Starscream is a treacherous high-ranking Decepticon who turns into a jet fighter, and desires to replace Megatron as the leader of the Decepticons. Starscream believes that he is more suited for command than Decepticon leader Megatron. Thankfully for Megatron, Starscream's mutinous, power-grabbing plots are almost always transparent, and he can never muster up enough patience to complete a grandiose power play. Even on the few times he has taken command of the Decepticons, he quickly loses control of a situation, but is too arrogant to realize when he's in over his head. He never learns from his mistakes, but then again, Megatron doesn't either, seeing as how he's never turned Starscream into slag. Despite his constant failures, Starscream believes it is only a matter of time before he prevails—his destiny is inevitable.
- While other demons hates water as they don't need to take bath to be clean, Vira is the only Black Demon who likes to take bath in heavy rain.
- Vira, alongside Ara, are the only two characters from Revelation of Qliphoth that are bisexuals and displays many scenes of rape. However, no matter how lustful are them, they never rape a person directly as show by Ara when she rapes Unit-CM 130 and shows that she still virgin. Vira is the same and says to Katarina she is saving it for her.
- One of Vira's most brutal hobbies is killing children and cutting their heads off and putting their heads in her black tree which she uses to "garnish" the lone tree.
- Vira like many other villains loves the dark side of mankind and hates any kind of pacifist forms and believes chaos and evil are the true nature of humans and all mortal themselves.
- Like her previous person, Vira can speak many languages, including French and Spanish.
- Because of Vira's secret agency, Witch Cult, Ratatoskr, Chronos Empire, Global Pact Defense, Reality Council nor Hexenmeister Community knew about her existence, making Vira the secret agent of Ara that no one knew about until her first appearance in the base of MPS in Amazonas during the episode of Tales of Lost Hero.
- Once discovered, Vira became the 3# Most Wanted from Triggers Hell target of Ratatoskr and Multi-Universe Defense Forces with Leohart the Prince of Hell being the 1# and Ara Astaroth the 2#.
- Despite not being a funny character like Ara Astaroth, many of her moments with Ara are considered to be the funniest villainXvillain moments of the entire story as Ara is a playful and mischievous leader while Vira is always a serious henchwoman who tries to repair Ara's mistakes.
- Vira was one the few villains that fell in love twice with different genres, the first being Katarina Couteau and the second the unnamed male Sith trooper.
- Vira has a combo in one of her tortures, she first cut off the hands of the person while tied up in a table and proceeds to stab her hand with hot screws. After that, she connects the screws with electric batteries and unleash a power shockwave on their bodies. Once done, she dissects the person and rips of their heart with all her strength, putting an end to their misery. So far, this is the most brutal torture scene to be ever shown on the story.
- Vira is also one of the two villains from Saga AA to appear in the final battle at the Core of the Multi-Universe, where Isaac Westcott tried to destroy the entire omniverse. The other one is Aryana Westcott.
- Her measurements are 87-54-85.
- Vira's threat level is S-Class. Despite being lower than Ara Astaroth and Darth Hades, it still makes her officially the most dangerous non-Pure Blooded Devil of the entire Triggers Hell ever known in her standard form.
- Virais shown to have a surprisingly good singing voice just like Ara while in her sociopath side. Her psycho side, on the other hand is known for having a loud and annoying voice.
- Vira and Ara have fought each other for 99 times. The results are 25 wins, 25 loses, and 49 draws.
- Vira's dress's name is 'Elohim Tzabaoth' which means "God of Hosts or Armies." (Derived from the two Hebrew word: "Elohim" Which means God in Hebrew and "Tzabaoth" a Hebrew word which means "Host" or "Armies").
- Kotori noted while observing the transformation that Vira's spirit readings went down to zero and then continued to go down into the negatives. This likely means even a Black Demon can transform into in Inverse Spirits if their readings have not reached a negative level.
- Vira arguably has the largest individual body count LOTM: Sword of Kings (galactic rulers and planet destroyers aside), having killed over 90,000 victims in her career while other villains had only high body counts thanks to mass genocides and destruction. While Diabla, Leohart the Prince of Hell, and Isaac Westcott have devastated entire cities and planets, Vira probably has killed more in a single act, ranging from traditional knives and explosives to her virus and her signature creeper gas.
- In Kruel's Operation, Vira is the secondary antagonist because she murdered Kruel's father on the past, causing her to become insane and join Vira and Ara. Despite this, Vira is more dangerous than Kruel, making her in some way the Bigger Bad of the special because as previous mentioned, she caused Kruel to became a Complete Monster.
- Vira's relationship with Katarina is frequently shown as abusive and at times very pathetic, with the affection Vira feels often being very one-sided, because, as Katarina put it, Vira is only capable of loving herself but later she truly falls in love with Zelkron (Unit-CM 130) and display sadistic sexual feelings just like Ara.
- Vira has show to be the villain with most interaction with characters from Magic Side of LOTM: Sword of Kings, being directly related to his backgrounds.
- While not being truly based, Vira is also in some respects similar to Shogo Makishima of Psycho-Pass, in as much as both people are master manipulators who often manipulate other people into killing for them, but are more than capable of doing the deed themselves if necessary. Additionally, both are Complete Monsters and practitioners of dissonant serenity.
- She is ambidextrous, but writes with her left hand.
- Vira is the only Black Demon to appear an antagonist for the rest of the series while others met their fate at specials and Saga AA or appeared again in LOTM: Destiny.
The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer who operated in northern California in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The killer's identity remains unknown. The Zodiac murdered victims in Benicia, Vallejo, Lake Berryessa, and San Francisco between December 1968 and October 1969. Four men and three women between the ages of 16 and 29 were targeted. The killer originated the name "Zodiac" in a series of taunting letters sent to the local Bay Area press. These letters included four cryptograms (or ciphers). Of the four cryptograms sent, only one has been definitively solved.
Suspects have been named by law enforcement and amateur investigators, but no conclusive evidence has surfaced. The San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) marked the case "inactive" in April 2004, but re-opened it at some point prior to March 2007. The case also remains open in the city of Vallejo, as well as in Napa County and Solano County. The California Department of Justice has maintained an open case file on the Zodiac murders since 1969.
Red Light Burglar
João Acácio Pereira da Costa (June 24, 1942 - January 5, 1998) was a notorious Brazilian thief. Due to his reported habit of committing crimes during midnight with a red light lantern, he was nicknamed ”Bandido da Luz Vermelha” (Red Light Burglar).
An orphan, he always committed small thefts to survive. He lived his adolescence in Santos, committing thefts in São Paulo, which served to not raise suspicion over him. He always stole from mansions, cutting the energy of the place and using a handkerchief to hide his face, using the red lantern to illuminate the place. The local police took six years to identify him after he left fingerprints in the windows of a mansion. João was obsessed with red, saying it was the color of the devil and satanism as loved the color of the blood of his victims which he considered to be the symbol of chaos and violence. He was finally arrested in 1967 and condemned for theft and murder. João was responsible for at least 77 robberies, 2 homicides, 2 thievery, 7 attempt homicide and 100 rapes.
After 30 years imprisoned, he was freed in 1997 (30 years is the maximum sentence in Brazil) but was murdered four months after, when he was called to live in the house of a fisherman. However, one day, João tried to rape and kill the family of the fisherman and was shot by the former.
Ivan Milat is a Serial Killer that occurred in New South Wales, Australia during the 1990s. The bodies of seven missing young people aged 19 to 22 were discovered partly buried in the Belanglo State Forest, 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) south west of the New South Wales town of Berrima. Five of the victims were international backpackers visiting Australia (three German, two British), and two were Australian travelers from Melbourne.
Responsible for the backpacker murders were a spate of serial killings that took place in New South Wales, Australia, between 1989 and 1993, committed by Ivan Milat. The bodies of seven missing young people aged 19 to 22 were discovered partially buried in the Belanglo State Forest, 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) south west of the New South Wales town of Berrima. Five of the victims were foreign backpackers visiting Australia (three German, two British), and two were Australian travelers from Melbourne.
Milat was convicted of the murders 27 July 1996 and is currently serving seven consecutive life sentences, as well as 18 years without parole, at the maximum-security Goulburn Correctional Centre.
Richard Treton Chase
Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in a span of a month in Sacramento, California. He was nicknamed "The Vampire of Sacramento" because he drank his victims' blood and cannibalized their remains.
Richard Trenton Chase was known to be a schizophrenic psychopath, started with animals, the moved on to humans. He cannibalized every victim he killed. By the age of 10, he showed signs of the Macdonald Triad: he suffered with Enuresis, Pyromania, and zoosadism. Chase was convinced to commit suicide by inmates at San Quentin Prison, and on December 26, 1980, he did just that, ingesting pills that he hid while incarcerated.
Charles Milles Manson (born Charles Milles Maddox, November 12, 1934 – November 19, 2017) is an American convicted mass murderer and former cult leader who led what became known as the Manson Family, a quasi-commune that arose in California in the late 1960s. Manson's followers committed a series of nine murders at four locations in July and August 1969. In 1971 he was found guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of seven people – most notably of the actress Sharon Tate – all of which were carried out by members of the group at his instruction. Manson also received first-degree murder convictions for two other deaths. He is currently serving multiple life sentences at California State Prison in Corcoran.
Manson believed in what he called "Helter Skelter", a term he took from the Beatles' song of the same name. Manson believed Helter Skelter to be an impending apocalyptic race war, which he described in his own version of the lyrics to the Beatles' song. He believed the murders would help precipitate that war. From the beginning of his notoriety, a pop culture arose around him in which he ultimately became an emblem of insanity, violence and the macabre.
At the time the Family began to form, Manson was an unemployed former convict, who had spent half of his life in correctional institutions for a variety of offenses. Before the murders, he was a singer-songwriter on the fringe of the Los Angeles music industry, chiefly through a chance association with Dennis Wilson, drummer and founding member of the Beach Boys. After Manson was charged with the crimes of which he was later convicted, recordings of songs written and performed by him were released commercially. Various musicians have covered some of his songs.
Heinrich Himmler (October 7, 1900 - May 23, 1945) was one of the most powerful men in Nazi party during its rule of Germany - second only to Hitler in power Himmler was the overseer of the concentration camps, extermination camps and killing squads - he was the architect of the Holocaust (the mass murder of millions Jews as well as Roma, prisoners of war, Poles, communists, homosexuals, people with disabilities and other so-called "life unworthy for life").
The holocaust would not have happened if not for this man. He tried to breed a master race of Nordic appearance, the Aryan race. His plans for racial purity were ended by Hitler’s vanity in making rash military decisions rather than letting his generals make them, thus ending the war prematurely. Himmler was captured after the war. He unsuccessfully tried to negotiate with the west, and was genuinely shocked to be treated as a criminal upon capture. He committed suicide by swallowing a cyanide capsule he had bit upon.
Lavina Fisher (1793 - February 18, 1820) is said to be the first female American serial killer. She and her husband John lived in Charleston, South Carolina where they preyed on wealthy tourists. Lavinia interrogated the tourists about their lives, then invited them up to their hotel room where they were offered poisoned tea. Once they were out cold, her husband would stab them to death. One guest, John Peebles, was offered tea, but hated it; and secretly poured it out. But he found Lavinia's prying questions suspicious, so he slept in a chair in the room.instead of in the bed. When he discovered what she and her husband were up to, he jumped out and alerted the authorities.
Lavinia tried to use her marriage to John to avoid being executed by claiming they could not execute a married woman. John allegedly converted to Catholicism, but he was executed. Now with no excuse, Lavinia threw herself off the gallows. But the noose did not snap her neck; it took about 15 minutes for her to die. It is said that she haunts the Old Charleston Jail.
Attila the Hun
Attila the Hun (406? – March of 453) was considered one of the most feared leaders of his time.
After coming to power, he killed his brother, Bleda, so that no one in his family could oppose him. He mounted an attack on the Romans, both on their East and West sections, for the purpose of plundering gold and satisfying his psycho sadistic mind. One city, Naissus, was utterly destroyed, the corpses of its massacred citizens clogging up the Danube River for years. Many other cities would fall, and the poor citizens would be brutally slaughtered while Attila watched with delight.
He used his fearsome reputation to create a massive extortion racket, gaining ever-increasing amounts of gold from the terrified Romans for the purpose of keeping him away. He would also impale deserters through the rectum, leaving them to die slowly over a period of two days. He was also a polygamist, and one of his wives fed him two of his sons for dinner out of jealousy for the boys' mother, though Attila, whose one redeeming quality was that he was apparently a loving father, did not know of this.
Edward Theodore Gein (August 27, 1906 July 26, 1984) was an American serial killer also known as "The Mad Butcher". Gein is widely regarded among the most infamous serial killers in American history, his only two confirmed victims were Bernice Worden and Mary Hogan, however the real number is believed to have spanned much higher. Aside from the murders, Gein was known for human trophy collecting and robbed bones and flesh from many local graveyards in his hometown of Plainfield, Wisconsin were most of his crime were committed.
Ed Gein was obsessively devoted to his mother, a religious fanatic. After her death, Gein began robbing graves—keeping body parts as trophies, practicing necrophilia, and experimenting with human taxidermy. He then turned to murder, killing at least two women in 1957. Gein inspired film characters Norman Bates (Psycho), Jame Gumb (The Silence of the Lambs) and Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre).
Obsessively devoted to his mother until her death in 1945, Gein never left home or dated women. After she died, he became increasingly deranged and eventually began prowling cemeteries to unearth recently buried female corpses. He would cut off body parts and keep them as trophies, returning the corpses seemingly undisturbed to their graves. In 1954, Ed Gein turned from grave robbing to murder, a task he was less meticulous about. Police implicated him in the murders of two women in 1957. During the investigations, police learned that he had practiced necrophilia and experimented with human taxidermy.
That same year, Gein pleaded not guilty by reason by insanity. He was found unfit to stand trial and committed to a mental hospital for criminals. Nearly ten years later, he would be declared fit to stand trial and was ultimately found guilty of murder. He was confined in various criminal psychiatric institutions, including the Central State Hospital in Wisconsin and the Mendota Mental Health Institute, where he died of respiratory and heart failure due to cancer, on July 26, 1984, at age 77.
Starscream is a Decepticon from many different continuities of the Transformers universe. An ambitious and treacherous sort of fellow, he most often gets his chance to lead after backstabbing or betraying Megatron in some form.
Starscream is the treacherous Decepticon Air Commander and the deadliest of the Seekers. The self-proclaimed pride of the Cybertron War Academy, he's famous not only for his incredible skill, but also for his limitless (and troublesome) ambition. Starscream believes that he is more suited for command than Decepticon leader Megatron. Thankfully for Megatron, Starscream's mutinous, power-grabbing plots are almost always transparent, and he can never muster up enough patience to complete a grandiose power play. Even on the few times he has taken command of the Decepticons, he quickly loses control of a situation, but is too arrogant to realize when he's in over his head. He never learns from his mistakes, but then again, Megatron doesn't either, seeing as how he's never turned Starscream into slag. Despite his constant failures, Starscream believes it is only a matter of time before he prevails—his destiny is inevitable.
Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel (also known as Harley Quinn) is a villainess from the Batman series, and one of the many major antagonists of DC Comics. She is the Joker's self-proclaimed girlfriend and henchgirl.
Harley Quinn first appeared in his Batman cartoon. According to the comic book canon, she was interning at Arkham Asylum as a psychologist when she met the Joker. She got overly fixated on him and started believing she loved the Joker.
She does whatever she has to do to achieve the Joker's approval. She also allies herself frequently with Poison Ivy. Depending on the writer and story, Joker either doesn't love her and just manipulates her into doing what he says or he can love her, but is just very vituperative and abusive.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Mitth'raw'nuruodo, better known by his core name Thrawn and his alias "Grand Admiral Thrawn", is a major antagonist in the Star Wars universe. A Chiss male, Thrawn was eventually promoted to the rank of Grand Admiral by Emperor Palpatine. In the Legends continuity he is the main antagonist of Heir to the Empire and Dark Force Rising and the secondary antagonist of The Last Command. In the new Canon continuity he appears as the main antagonist in the third season of Star Wars Rebels and as the titular main protagonist of Thrawn.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo, more commonly known as Thrawn, was a Chiss male who served as a member of the Chiss Ascendancy and an officer in the Imperial Navy, holding the rank of Grand Admiral in the years prior to the Galactic Civil War. Thrawn hailed from the Unknown Regions and had knowledge of the uncharted region of the galaxy, knowledge that Emperor Sheev Palpatine used due to his interest in discovering the secrets of the dark side of the Force that the Unknown Regions held.
During the Clone Wars, Thrawn was exploring the Outer Rim of the galaxy to find out if the Galactic Republic could be an ally to the Chiss Ascendancy and met Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, who he aided in battle; he concluded that the Republic would be a poor ally. Years later, after the Republic had transformed into the Galactic Empire, he managed to join the Imperial Navy as a Lieutenant. Believing in the importance of understanding an enemy's culture, art, and philosophy to defeat them, Thrawn, helped by his aide Eli Vanto, rose through the ranks, defeating smugglers, insurgents, and traitors along the way.
By 2 BBY, Thrawn had been promoted to Grand Admiral and given the command of the Seventh Fleet due to his victory over a rebel insurgency at Batonn. He was then assigned to destroy the Phoenix Squadron located in the Lothal sector, which was a part of the growing rebellion against the Empire. His efforts were aimed at discovering the location of the rebel base which proved successful and allowed his forces to press an attack. The battle was a success and Phoenix Squadron was mostly destroyed; however, the Spectres, most of the important rebel leaders, escaped along with the Imperial traitor Kallus. Moreover, the Empire suffered major losses and Thrawn received a prediction of his defeat from a mysterious Force-sensitive individual known as the Bendu.
Demencia is a protagonist villainess of the 2017 miniseries Villainous. She is the crazed assistant of Black Hat and a assumed resident of his manor. Demencia appeared as energetic, hysterical, and wild, craving for destruction. She also seem to be in love with Black Hat, as shown further in The Perception of Evil when Demencia created a muscular version of him and lovingly clings to him.
She is voiced by Meli G in the original Spanish dub and by Melaney Sems in the English dub.
Yuno Gasai is the main female protagonist of the anime/manga series Future Diary (Mirai Nikki in Japanese). She is the second diary owner in the Survival Game and she is the owner of the "Yukiteru Diary/Diary of Future Love" and has an obsessive crush on Yukiteru Amano.
Yuno's personality is an ambiguous one: For the most part she's a sweet, feminine and sometimes shy girl when around Yukiteru Amano. However, this masked her darker side, which is that of a ruthless, cold, and calculating psychopath who has little, if any, problem in using others for her ends, which are her and Yukiteru's survival. She will resort to cruel and mostly violent methods that most of the time end in bloody deaths, of either the Diary Holder or any follower, effectively making her a Yandere at its extremes. She is also prone to jealousy, as she grew completely enraged when Tsubaki Kasugano and Aru Akise kissed Yuki in front of her, going so far as to call the former a whore in the dub.
Shuu Tsukiyama is a villain turned anti-hero and is one of the major characters of the supernatural dark fantasy manga/anime series Tokyo Ghoul. He's an infamous ghoul who goes by the name of Gourmet and was a member of the Ghoul Restaurant until he betrayed the organization. He's obsessed with Ken Kaneki and wants to devour his flesh and taste his blood.
Tsukiyama is a sophisticated and well-read gentlemen. He has a spoiled and narcissistic nature and is always loud and flamboyant when meeting with other characters. He has a deep obsession with Kaneki and does whatever it takes to taste his flesh and gets more obsessed after he hears that Kaneki had committed cannibalism and has a kakuja. In Tokyo Ghoul:re however his personality dramatically changes. He's now sad and depressed as Kaneki is gone and Sasaki replaces him. He continues to obsess over him and stays indoors and isolated from he rest of the outside world constantly. He's also in intense emotional issues as he's essentially emotionally broken.
Shion Sonozaki is one of the main antagonists of the Higurashi franchise.
During two of the many arcs in the series, she is portrayed as a villain, killing off most of the other characters, excluding Rena and Oishi. Shion Moved to Hinamizawa after a long time at a boarding school else where in Japan. Here she found her sister Mion Sonozaki, the only character not to kill anybody, who would have taken her in if her Grandmother wouldn't force her to torture herself for it. After a while she was saved from a group of bikers by a boy named Satoshi Houjo. She fell in love with him, even to the point of being the assistant manager for his baseball team to get more time around him.
Her grandmother found out she was there, and that she was in love with one of the members of the "traitorous" Houjo family, she was forced to tear her nails off with a traditional Japanese torture weapon often referred to in the anime as the Nail Ripper. A while after, Satoshi goes missing. This drives her to a point of almost breaking. The thing that broke her though was when Keiichi gave a doll to Rena instead of her. This caused her to go on a strategic but violent murderous rampage, so that she could get revenge on all of the people who were involved in Satoshi's death. Having killed her grandmother, the village chief, Rika, Satako, Mion, and Keichii, she falls off the a ledge on the 8th floor of the hospital she was in. Rena was the sole survivor of the arc.
Accelerator is the name used to refer to the strongest esper currently residing in Academy City. He is the second protagonist of the Science Side in the Toaru Majutsu no Index series. First appearing chronologically in Toaru Majutsu no Index as an antagonist, he later becomes the primary male protagonist of the Science Side after being defeated by Kamijou Touma. His journey to a more "heroic" role in the story progresses after meeting and saving Last Order, and is forced into an ironic twist of fate where his life now depends on the Sisters, clones he previously killed by the thousands. He is also a major antagonistic character in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and the main protagonist of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator.
The Riddler (real name: Edward Nigma) is a supervillain in the Batman comics and media (as well as in the DC universe in general). He is obsessed by riddles, and always leaves clues for the ones trying to solve his crimes. He believes himself to be smarter than and superior to all other humans. The Riddler cannot stand the fact that Batman keeps outsmarting him, and keeps trying to find puzzles and riddles that even the Batman can't solve. The Riddler is also one of the few people that managed to find out the Batman`s true identity.
Hisoka Morow, also known as Hisoka, Hisoka the Magician and Grim Reaper, is one of the main antagonists of the anime/manga series Hunter x Hunter. He is a former associate of the Phantom Troupe and a magician/serial killer who is always in search for strong opponents, going so far as to spare those who have great potential, such as Gon Freeccs and Killua Zoldyck. To Gon and Killua, he is both their enemy and ally based on the situation.
One of Alphard Alshua’s top lieutenants who affectionately refers to Alphard as an elder sister, she has hinted to have been with Alphard ever since she and Siam had gone their separate ways. Liang Qi has been through many missions with Alphard, all the while becoming closer to her. Alphard goes into hiding, making Liang Qi write her a note saying it was from Siam to get her back. Her plan backfires when Alphard discovers it was Liang Qi who sent the note, and is about to kill her when she says for Cummings to kill her instead. Cummings refuses and in despair Liang Qi runs off and swallows some experimental drugs so to make her gain abilities like Canaan that Alphard could like, but ignoring Cummings' warning of their incompleteness, Liang Qi suffers from the side effects and becomes even more deranged, and is eventually mercy-killed by Cummings, who cries at the death of his superior.
Ladd Russo is a violent hitman formerly affiliated with the Russo Family. He is known for his bloodlust and obsession with killing anyone who thinks that they're safe from death. Between December 30–31, 1931, Ladd hijacks the Flying Pussyfoot with his followers.
During the journey he loses his left hand and the flesh off his forearm to the Rail Tracer, and he is subsequently arrested by the police. He spends the next few years in Alcatraz, where he meets fellow inmates Isaac Dian and Firo Prochainezo and finally comes face to face with Huey Laforet in 1934.
A couple months later, he's released from prison in February 1935; soon after Ladd's release, Luck Gandor hires him as extra muscle for their group at the party at Ra's Lance. Ladd remains unabashedly eager for an opportunity to kill Huey.
The Demon commander in charge of causing the civil outbreak in Sander. A former associate of Luciela she is a high ranking demon working alongside Ran. Karis was once an acquaintance of Luciela in the Demon World. When Lu was able to escape to the material world in her child form, Karis was alerted of her escape and pursued soon after. A week after Lu's escape, Karis arrived in Lanox, backed in a corner she had killed Ciel. However Lu contracted and fused with Ciel and attempted to flee from Karis through the Backalley of Lanox. There the newly contracted duo fought Karis, driving her away.
Jack the Ripper - Assassin of Black
Assassin of "Black" ("黒"のアサシン, "Kuro" no Asashin?) is the Assassin-class Servant of Reika Rikudou of the Black Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha. Originally summoned by Hyouma Sagara, Reika becomes her Master shortly after. She is one of the Servants of the Protagonist of the Grand Order conflicts of Fate/Grand Order.
Assassin's True Name is Jack the Ripper, the Legendary Serial Killer (伝説の連続殺人鬼, Densetsu no Shiriaru Kirā?). Although there are numerous theories about who Jack the Ripper could have been, she is one interpretation of the series of gory murders in 19th Century England. Her true nature is that of a collection of wraiths born from the aborted children of prostitutes in Whitechapel, London. Because she is a collection of wraiths and not a single entity, piercing her heart will not lead to her immediate death, but the spillage of said wraiths.
Rize Kamishiro (神代 利世, Kamishiro Rize) is a very known and infamous ghoul within the series and sets her eyes on Ken Kaneki one day and tries to eat him one night but is then harmed by steal beams falling on her and is then captured and harvested by Professor Kanou and has her organs transplanted into Kaneki. She serves as one of the five main antagonists of the Tokyo Ghoul franchise, alongside Akihiro Kanou, Eto Yoshimura, Seidou Takizawa and Nimura Furuta.
Rize Kamishiro is a ghoul who escaped from the organization V, and the foster daughter of Matasaka Kamishiro. She is known under her nickname Binge Eater. Because of her eating habits, Rize was a threat to most ghouls of the 11th ward and 20th ward. She is the donor of the kakuhous that were in the transplant surgery used to transform Ken Kaneki, Kurona and Nashiro Yasuhisa, and Kichimura Washuu into one-eyed ghouls.
Himiko Toga is a major antagonist in the manga/anime series, My Hero Academia. She is affiliated with the League of Villains, and a member of the organization's Vanguard Action Squad. Like Dabi and Spinner, she was inspired by Stain and his ideology and decided to join the League, which was believed to harbor the Hero Killer's cause. However, unlike the other two, she is only interested in Stain's ideals, simply because of bloodshed and murder.
Himiko is very gleeful, jubilant, and charismatic. She is seen with a smile most of the time and has an extremely effervescent and joyous expression. She has an extremely enthusiastic and carefree nature to her, as seen by how she does not mind calling someone she fights as a friend like Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui. Himiko is also highly sadistic and inconsiderate, as she is shown to take pleasure from taking blood from Ochaco in her battle.
She also has a crush on Izuku Midoriya, seeing him as an attractive boy. When she first saw him after his fight with Muscular, she blushed and remarked on his beaten up appearance as something that is extremely attractive to her. Her crush on Izuku grows into a more obsessive level, where she secretly enters in the Hero License Exam, for the sole purpose of wanting to know more about Izuku. She was also extremely jolly and ebullient when she met Izuku again once more at the Yakuza hideout, on top of the fact that he remembered her.
In general, Toga has a twisted perspective of love. As mentioned before, she is attracted to heavily injured men and finds it appealing to inflict further pain upon them. During her fight with Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui, he refers the two as her friends and by their first names, even after their battle, while also trying to kill them at the same time. When briefly pinned by Ochaco, she talks about it's natural to love someone so much that anyone literally wants to become exactly like them.
While she is easygoing and happy at most times, she is also surprisingly destructive and violent, as told by her crimes which involves murder and her desire to kill the Hero Killer, even though she admires him.
Kaede is one of the main heroines in Shuffle series. Kaede is Rin's childhood best friend. Her mother passed away in the same accident that claimed Rin's parents and they've been living under the same roof ever since. She attends Verbena Academy with Rin and they are classmates. Clear-headed, great looks, and excellent at housework, she is a beautiful woman. However, she frequently prioritizes Rin to the point that she neglects herself. She is very modest, polite, and a soft-spoken young lady. However, at times she is seen showing serious mental distress and even acts of violence, when a great shock upsets her.
Kaede Fuyou is Rin's childhood friend who grew up with him in the same house after her mother and Rin's parents died in an accident.
She treated Rin like horribly after their parents' accident. She was very violent and mentally distress to Rin in general because she blamed him for the accident. Kaede has went as far as dropping a sharp object in his eye from a stairwell. She didn't consider for one second that Rin was in pain too, he lost BOTH his parents while she only lost her mother.
While looking through Rin's room one day, Kaede found a postcard from their parents when they were away and realizes that they were on coming back earlier because she was sick. Rin knew this but did not want to tell Kaede because he knew it would hurt her. With this new found knowledge, she understands how bad she was treating Rin and joins the cooking club with Asa in middle school.
In order to atone for her actions in the past, in which she mistreated Rin, Kaede decides to make herself Rin's personal slave by cooking his meals and doing all the work around the house. Rin does not want this, but he is afraid of causing Kaede a relapse by not allowing her to punish herself in this way.
In the anime she also exhibits violent behavior when Rin become close with Asa, and Kaede attacks her when she visits.
Kaede is shown to have romantic feelings for Rin, but considers herself unworthy to be loved by Rin or to stay by Rin's side. However, though it is not romance, Rin cares deeply about her. Although she has come to terms with her own feelings, she continues to love Rin, and declares this in the last episode.
Tyrian Callows is a major antagonist in the American web cartoon series RWBY. He is a member of Salem's Faction. He is voiced by Josh Grelle, who also voices Demigra and Yukiteru Amano.
Tyrian was described to his voice actor Josh Grelle, as psychotic incarnate, and someone who wants to see the world burn. He is also a highly kooky, unstable and maladjusted individual. He frequently bursts into fits of uncontrollable and maniacal laughter, and relishes in gruesome thoughts, such as removing one of Ruby Rose's eyes in revenge for her taking one of Cinder Fall's. He is also extremely effervescent, vivacious and gleeful when instructed to find Ruby, though is disappointed when told he must capture her alive. Another one of his eccentricities is sitting in a crouching position in his chair.
He finds amusement in taunting his opponents while he fights and shows joy when Team RNJR will not allow him to take Ruby without a fight, indicating a level of bloodlust. When he appears to have the upper hand in a fight, he becomes overconfident and careless, letting himself take hits as long as he can continue to press the advantage. He also has a flair for the dramatic, wildly posturing and gesturing with deliberate dramatic pauses as if he were giving a stage performance.
His instability is evident when he suffers from a mental breakdown after hearing he disappointed Salem. Tyrian proceeds to cry in despair before viciously retaliating against a Beowolf which lunges at him and regaining a sense of his sadistic joy as he does so.
Caustic is a legend that is locked from the base game in Apex Legends. This legend can be unlocked by using in-game currencies: pay 12,000 Legend Tokens or 750 Apex Coins (~ $9.99, £7.99, €9.99).
Before there was Caustic, a scientist named Alexander Nox worked at Humbert Labs, the Frontier's leading manufacturer of pesticide gases. With a glut of pesticides needed to protect the growing Frontier colonies’ crops, Humbert Labs was constantly on the hunt for better and stronger formulae. Nox was one of their brightest scientists and worked day and night developing new gases. But to make sure they worked, he needed to test them on more than just inert tissue: he needed something living.
As he toiled in secret, Nox began to see the beauty in his creations and their ability to destroy anything they touched. But the head of Humbert Labs soon discovered his gruesome experiments, and their confrontation ended with the lab in flames and its chief dead. Today, Nox is missing and presumed deceased. Caustic, meanwhile, now finds new test subjects in the Apex Games, where he puts his gaseous creations to work and observes their effects with great interest.
Tarantula (Cutie Honey Go Go)
Tarantula Panther is a high ranking member of Panther Claw, working directly under Sister Jill and usually acts as a spy for information in the manga version of Cutie Honey Go Go. From all version of Tarantula in the franchise, the Go Go Tarantula was the very image of insanity and cruelty.
Tarantula Panther wears a skintight outfit covered in white and black stripes. She has long silk-like hair, oval shaped eyes with cat-like features, a crooked smile, and sharp nailed hands. Tarantula Panther is loyal to Sister Jill but is twisted and sadistic taking gleeful joy at toying with her enemies. She is a viscous killer, but care towards her allies.
Tarantula Panther spent part of the series spying on the Safety Bureau office informing the rest of Panther Claw of the activities of Natsuko Aki and Cutie Honey. She was later discovered when Honey noticed one of her threads during a conversation about an information snitch. Honey transformed and fought Tarantula Panther off until she escaped teasing Honey on what was to come. She later formulates a plan using Fire Claw as bait for Honey to come fight her and uses her webbing to track listen in and track down St. Chapel Academy where Honey was hiding out at. Confronting Natsuko and the dorm dean Miharu Tsuneni, Tarantula Claw grappled them while having her subordinates attack the school. Miharu subdued Tarantula Claw with her whip until she was decapitated by Dragon Panther. Tarantula Panther then killed Ayuko Sato by slicing her in half with her webbing after Ayuko was screaming at the head of Miharu. As Dragon Panther began to be overwhelmed, Tarantula Panther called for a tactical retreat escaping with Dragon.