This article belongs to its authors from CIS Productions and therefore only they are given the right to edit it, add this character to some other Storyline or use their work in other website. Only Users from CIS Productions on the Wiki can edit this article. This article should not be edited without their granted permission by other Users or unauthorized editors shall be properly punished.
|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"It begins as a whisper. A promise. The lightest of breezes dances through the rigging as it creaks above the death cries of 3,000,000 men on this glorious battle of Veronica. It moves through their hair as gently as a lover's hand. That breeze, that promise, became a wind, a wind that is blown across Earth carrying a message told again and again of our Lady Freedom and how wise she was to charge Witch Cult to lay all at her feet. A wind of sacrifice. A wind of freedom. A wind of justice. A wind of vengeance. Unlike soldiers of SU and KnightWalker Alliance, these were not ordinary soldiers trained to kill. Instead, they were trained to put protect innocent lives above their own... Men and women who lost everything to that Dark Cult. Many people could compare these people not as soldiers... But as true warriors... Fighting their enemies with just swords and shields; facing their enemy face-to-face like true men instead of hiding their faces cowardly behind walls and cover, and shooting their enemies from distance. This is the Witch Cult, a cult of Magicians made to fight the Black Army that is tormenting mankind since from the ancient times, corrupting people and turning them in Black Demons, adding more soldiers to their ranks of blood and pain. At that time, this time of war, the leader of the Witch Cult who is affiliated to Ratatoskr, had just entered inside of the castle of Veronica Dynasty to fight the leader of that Black Army. Veronica was invaded by the Black Army days ago, killing all population and turning men, women and children in bloody demons. The Black Army took control of all the town including the castle which is located on the middle of the town. Inside of the throne room of Veronica Castle, the Mistress of the Witch Cult slowly walked towards the throne hall located at the end of a dark hallway. There was just only one person on the throne hall... It was the Demon King in charge of the Black Army... And the leader of Witch Cult was not a man, but a very young woman with long-blue princess hair and aqua eyes... She was wearing a armored trench coat. It was her, Katya, the strongest Magician alive."
|Name||Lian "Huang" Hei|
|Alias||Kaitlyn Powell, Priestess of the Witch Cult, The Priestess, High-Priestess, High-Leader, Monster-In-Black, Legendary Heroine, Legendary Mage, Katya, Katya "Barnes", Wife Material, Azith, Ozifaris, Fonydae, Eledali, Iraqille, Nuvys, Lastrea, Aqora Conneas, Rhovia, Lady of Death, Omnipotent Guardian, Qliphoth Nightmare, Nightmare of Qliphoth, Nightmare of Astaroth, Powell Witch, Overlady of Darkness the New, the New Overlady of Darkness, Bastard Successor, Future Destroyer of Worlds, The Queen, My Dear Apprentice, Yuri-Yuri-Lovely-Honey, Merlin 2.0, the Bringer of Storms, Walking Apocalypse, Little Stalker, Greenie, The Singer of Ozahne, Dear Leader, Your Highness, Cat Lady, Sandalphone-Lady, Overlady of Light, Lady of Light, Little Yandere, Olluqiohne, Sunilorh, Inutazz, Anabine, Katyan, Kacchan, Kat-Kat Duo, the Iron Revenant, the Blood Revenant, the Earth Revenant, the Ocean Revenant, the Last of the Mongolians, M-Hunter, Katya the Renegade, Renegade Mage, Prisoner 3970-BC, The Last Monster, Holy Savior|
|Race||Human (formerly), Overlady Witch Descendant (currently), Arch-Angel of Witris Omniverse (currently)|
|Age||22-27 years (physically), 640-650 years old (chronologically; in LOTM: SoK), 655 years old (in LOTM: A Draw of Kings), 5,000,000,000 years old (in LOTM: Destiny)|
|Birthday||February 20, 1396 A.D|
|Weight||62 kg (140 lb)|
|Hair Color||Dark green-blue|
|Affiliation||Cultus Pythonissam, 13 Court Guard Squads, Witch Cult, 56th Outpost of Witch Cult (North Korea), Ratatoskr, The Rogues, Chronos Empire, La Nueva Familia de Arzonia, Paradise, Limbo, Mana World, Raizen High School, Team Vessel Noxus|
|Previous Affiliation||New World Order, KnightWalker Family, Triggers Hell, Eclipse of Hermes, Leohart's Cult, Knights of Astaroth, Revelation of Qliphoth, Witris Omniverse, Adam's Children, New Gods, Stabilization Union, Global Pact Defense, Peace Foundation|
|Occupation||High-Priestess of Cultus Pythonissam, Head of the 13 Courts Guard Squads, Chief of the 56th Outpost of Witch Cult in North Korea, S-Special Agent of Ratatoskr, Chronos Empire Informant, Member of the Vessel Noxus of Raizen, False Student of Raizen, New Supreme Goddess of Reality, Ruler of Mana World, New Supreme Goddess of Magic|
|Previous Occupation||Rogue Assassin, Serial Killer, Mercenary of Eclipse of Hermes, Agent of Leohart's Cult and Revelation of Qliphoth, Student of Mana Academy, Apprentice of Sequined Sadist, Head of New World Order and Vice-Director of KnightWalker Family|
|Partner(s)||Katarina Couteau, La Folia Rihavein, Imperia Deamonne, Yuri Barnes, Kotori Itsuka, Kyouhei Kannazuki, Matt Butcher, Maria Arzonia, Acqua of the Back, Carl Robinson, Kyouko Kirigiri, Jellal Fernandes, Lucas Kellan, Tomas Sev, Mahesvara, Artemeshia Vagorion, Chinatsu, Atala Arck, Azul Jissele, Vento of the Front, Mash, Yuuji Kazami, Isis Maxwell, Maeve, Mana Takamiya, Asuha Chigusa, Jin Kisaragi, Lucy Sheev KnightWalker, Echidna StinWalker, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Elliot Baldwin Woodman, Wáng Hongyu, Yuni, Melchior, Fatima, Aludra, Aeele Gloon, Twitch the Heartless, Elizabeth Priza, Petraska, Gimurei, Mey, Natsumi, Roy Mustang, Nu Wa, Siver Keis, Fernando de La Cruz, Aquiles, Takumi, Airi Alice, Isaiah, Aqua, Xiliah, Lute, Roy Leoxandro, Yaguro Kitsuragi, Hayoi Fuxi, William Destroyah, Oriax Wheelahr, Gaius Phoenix, Valnir Kruls, Shaltear Bloodfallen, Alisa Ray Peram Westcott, Bismarck Bodewig, Ying, Krulcifer, Elesis Du Tirial, Lusamine|
|Previous Partner(s)||Ara Astaroth, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, James Misogi KnightWalker, The Fallen's Essence, Madness, Kalawarner, Shalba, Seilah, Jerome, Wizzro, Lilithmon, Heldalf, Symonne, Emeraude, Aversa|
|Base of Operation||Mana World, North Korea|
|Relatives||Ling Hai (biological mother; deceased), Zeng Hai (biological older brother; deceased), Shao Shui (biological younger brother; deceased), Unnamed Mongolian Rapist (biological father; deceased)|
|Counterpart||Katarina Tirial Couteau, Carl Robinson, Oriax Wheelahr, Bismarck Bodewig, Vira Hermes, Yuri Barnes, Sahaquiel|
|Hobbies||Painting, reading ancient books, studying relics of the past, developing magic, writing grimoires and magic books, creating new types of techniques, playing with feline and canines, feeding birds, planting, cooking, drinking tea and other mortal drinks, training her sword skills, teaching rookie mages, training young students, slaying heretics and demons, teasing and playing with Yuri, singing emotional musics, reading erotic novels|
|Goals||Defend the Prime Earth and the 0th Multi-Universe from the forces of both Hell and Qliphoth; prevent an imminent invasion of Revelation of Qliphoth on Earth; find and kill every Mongolian who ever lived to avenge her people, family and friends; stop the advance of Vira Hermes' army and prevent the Apocalypse, wipe out the Blackness of the world and clean the Multi-Universe from the Kaitlyn's Sin; train and guide the next generation of Mages of Witch Cult; serve Yuri Barnes with the best of her abilities; eliminate all members of the Eclipse of Hermes and keep the Overlady of Darkness sealed inside of Impact Zone forever; protect Katarina Tirial Couteau and keep her inner powers sealed; train Katarina and help her control her monsters; stop and defeat Leohart the Prince of Hell once and for all; stop the revival of Ragnarok Iblis and keep her sealed in the Void, take revenge on Sequined Sadist for manipulating her; end the reign of terror of Ara Astaroth and Idea of Evil once and for all.|
|Powers||Illusions, Mental Manipulation, Nigh-omnipotence, Memory Rewriting, Superhuman strength, Teleportation,Nigh-Immortality, Eternal life, Durability, Superhuman speed, Light manipulation, Pyrokinesis, Umbrakinesis, Cataclysmic Earth control and transformation, Metallokinesis, Cataclysmic water manipulation, God-like Thermokinesis, Wealther manipulation, Vegetation manipulation and creation, Absolute Reflexes, Extreme Sharp Senses, Infinite Stamina, Energy absorption, Astrakinesis, Benzinakinesis, Nosokinesis, Time Travel, Oleokinesis, Naturakinesis, Nothingness Manipulation, Regeration, Soul collecting and manipulation, Scientikinesis, Thanatokinesis|
|Type of Power||Light Magic, Overlady Mana, Dark Magic, Illusions, God-like Elemental Magic|
|English Voice||Jeannie Tirado|
Born as Lian Hei (and later renamed under a new mortal identity called Lian Huang) and finally officially renamed as Shiaryh Myfella by the nefarious Sequined Sadist, also universally known as Katya, is the overall main protagonist of the Magic Side of LOTM: Sword of Kings and its sequels LOTM: A Draw of Kings and LOTM: Destiny. In total, Katya serves as one of the three main heroines of LOTM: SoK side alongside Katarina Tirial Couteau from Meta Side and La Folia Rihavein / Imperia Deamonne from Tech Side. A manipulated tortured soul by Sequined Sadist and Hades Zagreus Villalobos, Katya is revealed to be more than a simply major character to be in fact a pivotal individual whose actions shaped the universe of the story. Debuting as a major heroine in LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: Tales of a Lost Hero - Part 1 and LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: Tales of a Lost Hero - Part 2 representing the Cultus Pythonissam in the war against Akrak Couteau and Manufacturing Progressive Sciences, Katya later is revealed to be in fact one of the main pieces of the entire CIS Productions' universe as the only descendant of the dreadful and long-defeated Kaitlyn Powell, the strongest magic user that had ever existed in history and was the only one in the world with the power to defeat the overarching antagonist of Prime Earth's Saga, Ara Astaroth, a villain so influential that alone shaped both stories of LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow. Katya also appears in the spin-off LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow Spin-Off - Firenza Junior as a major heroine alongside Valnir Kruls and Gaius Phoenix. Like many CIS heroes, Katya is a victim of the demonic Ara Astaroth and was moved throughout hundred years of history by her hate and grudge for Astaroth and all her servants.
Just like Katarina, Katya wields one of the Sword of Kings, the Sword of Sandalphon from Witris Omniverse while also being a descendant of Kaitlyn Powell aka the Overlady of Darkness. For being an apprentice of Sequined Sadist, Katya serves as the main catalyst character to form a connection with the true main villains of CIS' universe with the heroes and the setting around, resulting in Katya's downfall from grace during the final stages of the war against Revelation of Qliphoth. Following Ara Astaroth's death, Katya becomes one of the main antagonists of the final sub arcs of LOTM: Sword of Kings Saga AA as a "parting gift" of Ara Astaroth to the heroes she had already tormented too much for centuries. Now, desiring to create a new world clean from all Blackness, Sin, wars and sorrow, Katya abandoned her morals and old friends to walk the same that path Oriax Wheelahr once walked to create a peaceful reality where everyone can be happy by forcing the destruction of the current 0th Multi-Universe. Ara's legacy eventually lead to the beginning of the Final Apocalypse with the New World Order being taken by her ideology and followers, whereas Katya served as the leader of the New World Order alongside the Diabla and the Fallen's Essence. Katya acted as the personal threat to Yuri Barnes from Magic Side for most of her antagonistic role until the defeat of Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant and the Fallen's Essence. Following her defeat, Katya felt regret and guilty for everything she had done and locks herself in the World of the Undead to find Ara Astaroth and defeat her in her weakened state for good before she could escape to the mortal realm again.
By the time of the beginning of LOTM: Sword of Kings - Sith Saga that is set soon after the end of Third World War, Katya is still locked inside of Ara's realm, fighting her own battles and struggles while Katarina and the rest of Ratatoskr (now assembled as a full multi-universal army) fights the Balam Alliance in different fronts. As the story focus in Katya from a different plot arc, Katya finds new people, friends and allies just like the rest of the heroes and bit by bit returns to her light path again. However, while most heroes encounters threats from Balam Alliance, Katya soon finds herself fighting even more dangerous enemies like Ragnarok Iblis, Idea of Evil and their minions beside the already-defeated Ara Astaroth. In a few occasions, Katya would encounter her old friends in her own personal missions for redemption and revenge in different worlds but always ended escaping until she finally redeems herself by the time of LOTM: A Draw of Kings where she join forces with all her old friends to face Ike Ray Peram Westcott and Black Blood. After the end of Cataclysmatic War, Katya surrender herself as a "terrorist" for everything she did on Prime Earth under the manipulation of both Ara Astaroth and Sequined Sadist, being imprisoned inside of Reality Council's prison for 1,000 years until her release by the time of the formation of New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries, a government she helped to build after she was chosen as the New Supreme Goddess of Magic and Reality, replacing Sequined Sadist and Wáng Hongyu as the new ruler of the Mana World and Cultus Pythonissam. At the time of LOTM: Destiny, Katya had already become the strongest mage in the history, overpowering Kaitlyn Powell and became one of the three guide characters of the new Wolf Pack Squad alongside Katarina and Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, more often being the teacher of Isuke Inukai for being one of the victims of Ara Astaroth.
Born in a Chinese village during the Mongol Conquest of China, Lian Hei was the daughter of Ling Hai with a unnamed Mongol invader rapist who raided her village with his army. After being rised as a tortured girl living under the constant threat of Mongols military, she was daily beaten and physically abused by Mongol soldiers who had fun beating and killing Chinese villagers. However, one day the shadow of Astaroth King stained the minds of all Mongol soldiers, leading them to finally finish the village by impaling all villagers and burning the village to the ground. Before Katya could have become a victim herself just like the rest of her family, she was saved by a group of Chinese rebels that fought the Mongol army, giving time for Lian to escape and wander across the lands of Asia for years as a survivor. In her path, she had to steal and kill to eat what was left of the country's food thanks to the Mongol's invasion.
After she was captured by a cult called Leohart's Cult, Ling was trained to become an assassin of Eclipse of Hermes that saw too much hatred on her and wished to shape it in their own image so they could make Ling a heartless and cruel assassin who would serve their purposes in Asia continent at that time. Growing up as a serial killer of Mongols, Ling became a mercenary of the Eclipse of Hermes and vowed her soul to serve the Eclipse's interests and goals; in her path for revenge, Ling had slaughtered hundreds, if not thousands of Chinese imperials and Mongol soldiers as well as their leaders. When she was ordered to kill a person known as Yuri Barnes, she confronted the mage but lost, and instead of being killed Yuri saw potential in the girl and decided to adopt her as his apprentice to give her a better purpose in life instead of killing people one after another for all eternity. Accepting to join Yuri Barnes, Ling became his first apprentice under the conditions he would give her power, something that left Yuri worried since the girl was taken by hatred.
In Mana World, Ling proved to be prodigy with magic and control of Mana, being able to use all elements without difficulty and having great fitness with all forms of magic. It was later discovered by Yuri and Wáng that Ling was the descendant of the legendary evil witch that once ruled over all Multi-Universe for 1,000 years in the past, Kaitlyn Powell. In the hopes of controlling her power before it could be manipulated in the wrong hands, Yuri and Wáng summoned the Supreme Goddess of Reality, Sequined Sadist (whose true colors were unknown by all mages) to train Ling and teach her to control her power while keeping the secret of her blood in secret from her and all other mages. As requested, Sequined taught Ling everything she knew and later renamed the girl as "Shiaryh Myfella" as her true name and "Katya" as her false mortal name. As a result of her training, Katya discovered that it was the Mongols themselves who decided to put an end to her miserable life but Astaroth King who brainwashed the soldiers into brutally raping, burning, destroying and pillaging her village, causing the girl to focus her hatred and wrath on Astaroth King and everything related to her.
Despite having a heart full of hate and resentment, Katya eventually fell in love with her caretaker, Yuri Barnes, and helped to clean her heart from her negative emotions over time but Yuri's depression and sadness for losing Heles Hermes many millennia ago to Astaroth King as well made him too dense to notice her feelings, and thus once again leaving her alone with her own hatred. Even so, she would still try to approach him using more childish methods like teasing him. While she got even more alone, Katya found peace in teaching other mages and developing magic as a hobby, helping her to forget about the past for quite some time until she found herself in the battlefield again facing the minions of Astaroth King, Revelation of Qliphoth, that would awake her Overlady's cells and unleash an internal beast waiting to prey on her. This made Katya a foil to Yuri Barnes that while was extremist was capable of mercy and giving second chances to mortals as a result of being forced to kill his first best friend at the Babylon Tower more than 600,000 years ago. Katya, on other hand, was brute and killed even innocent people who were forced or blackmailed into serving the Revelation of Qliphoth against their own will, those people included elderly and children who became slaves to the Black Demons, believing them to be just as any "traitor" of humanity that discarded their pride as humans to become pawns of a devil who clearly had no intentions to keep them alive.
As a mage who inherited the supreme blood line of magic that was sought by billions of Dark Mages over the course of history, Katya inherited the abnormal amount of mana and power levels of the legendary Kaitlyn Powell that was literally said to be a omnipotent deity with the body of a mortal and was only defeated because many billions of mages and gods joined forces to take her down millennia ago. Growing up as mage whose power is beyond this world, and having an insecure and fragile mind, Katya became a walking apocalypse with a weak-minded head that could be easily manipulated by those with malicious intentions, leading her to become a threat to all heroes after Ara Astaroth was finally killed.
As a result of being manipulated and betrayed, Katya became a rogue mage whose only goal was to eradicate every demon of the existence, desiring the commit the complete genocide of Qliphoth and Hell, the dismemberment of Paradise, death of the the Supreme God (Spectra) for abandoning her world, as well as the destruction of the entire Witris Omniverse (with the goal of killing centillions of sapient and sentient living beings), thus becoming an even more darker version of those with similar backgrounds like Katarina Couteau, Azul Jissele, Selina Strawberry, Carl Robinson and Oriax Wheelahr whom no matter how evil, extremist, cold-hearted and cruel were they still had moral codes like becoming monsters to protect the innocent or save their loved ones while Katya discarded everything she once had to get her vengeance in absolutely everyone who abandoned, used or betrayed her, her family and her world; while willingly to kill and sacrifice trillions and trillions of her allies, enemies and innocents alike for her vengeance and to bring about a twisted peace where she stands as the unique destroyer of worlds in Lynenta Omniverse to make everyone hate and resent her so they can focus all their hatred on her, thus bringing peace between all worlds now that they have a common monster to defeat. Katya was the hero who had the longest redemption arc known (and planned) in CIS' universe, 5 sagas in total from both LOTM: SoK and LOTM: ADoK while she is already redeemed and paid for her sins by the time of LOTM: Destiny that is set 5 billion years after the Previous Era part.
With her new Reboot version and reworked character, Katya is the second combination of a Rogue Protagonist (acting as a deuteragonist to Katarina and Imperia) and a Villain Protagonist of CIS Productions universe after Carl Robinson himself but is seen to be much worse than Carl as she lack all moral and code of ethics that Carl had even during his downfall of grace; while Katya is a genocidal seeker of vengeance who was more than ready to take or sacrifice the lives of trillions to make everyone who made her suffer experience death by her own hands.
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Name
- 1.2 Sin Motif - Pride
- 1.3 Animal Motif - Black Shoulder Peafowl
- 1.4 Appearance
- 1.5 Logo
- 1.6 Nature of Kabbalah & Qliphoth - Love & Lust
- 2 Lore - The True Monster
- 3 Data
- 4 Personal Information
- 5 Anti Villainess / Heroine Proposal
- 6 Physical Appearance
- 7 Personality
- 7.1 Mongol Conquest
- 7.2 Mage of Cultus
- 7.3 Renegade
- 7.4 Katya's Mental Illness (Wikipedia source)
- 8 Relationships - Heroes and Allies
- 8.1 Personal
- 8.2 Close Friends
- 8.3 Acquaintances
- 8.4 Team Partners
- 9 Relationships - Villains and Enemies (notable only)
- 10 Power and Abilities
- 10.1 Illusions - Mental Cages
- 10.2 Overlady Cells
- 10.3 Unique Techniques
- 10.4 Physical Enhancement
- 10.5 Elementals and Miscellanous
- 10.6 Others
- 11 Equipment - Sword of Sandalphon
- 12 Status
- 13 Quotes
- 14 Prideful / Funniest Quotes
- 15 Quotes About / to Katya
- 16 Major Battles (Saga AA only)
- 17 Goals
- 18 Motive & Ideologies - Peace Through Hate
- 19 Theme Songs
- 19.1 Main Theme
- 19.2 Vocal Theme
- 19.3 Childhood Theme
- 19.4 Serial Killer of Mongols
- 19.5 Mercenary of Eclipse of Hermes
- 19.6 "KATYA! The one who...!"
- 19.7 Katya the Sin of Pride
- 19.8 Downfall From Grace (Corruption)
- 19.9 Evil Katya (New World Order)
- 19.10 Redemption
- 19.11 Arch Angel Theme
- 19.12 Supreme Goddess of Magic
- 20 Voice
- 21 Gallery
- 22 Trivia
- 23 Inspirations
- 23.1 Real Life
- 23.2 Fictional
- 23.2.1 Erza Scarlet
- 23.2.2 Lina Inverse
- 23.2.3 Hakaze Kusaribe
- 23.2.4 Merlin
- 23.2.5 Jibril
- 23.2.6 Princess Bubblegum
- 23.2.7 Emilia
- 23.2.8 Mother Talzin
- 23.2.9 Sasuke Uchiha
- 23.2.10 Grey Fulbuster
- 23.2.11 Harvey Dent (Dark Knight)
- 23.2.12 Vegeta
- 23.2.13 Lelouch vi Britannia
- 23.2.14 Revy
- 23.2.15 Scar (Fullmetal)
- 23.2.16 Saw Guerrera
- 23.2.17 Guts
- 23.2.18 Magneto
- 24 Navigation
Much of Katya's intentions, ideologies and visions are connected to "Ling" that is the mediating bivalency, the "medium", between yin and yang, that is "disorder" and "order", "activity" or "passivity", with yang usually preferred over yin. More specifically, the ling power of an entity resides in mediation between the two levels of order and disorder, activity and passivity, which govern social transformation. The mediating entity itself shifts of status and function between one level and another, and makes meaning in different contexts. This attribute is often associated with goddesses, animal motifs such as the snake—an amphibian animal—, the owl which takes night for day, the bat being half bird and half mammal, the rooster who crows at the crack between night and morning, but also rivers dividing landmasses, and other "liminal" entities. There are yin gods and yang gods. Ling is a "cultural logic of symbolic relations", that mediates polarity in a dialectic governing reproduction and change. This is more evident when Katya's desire for order and natural activity can only be achived through chaos, disorder and death, assuming a neutral position where is the monster who will bring balance and peace to the world.
Ling has also been described as the ability to set up spatial and temporal boundaries, represent and identify metaphors, setting apart and linking together differences. The boundary is crossed by practices such as sacrifice and inspiration (shamanism). Spiritual mediumship makes the individual the center of actualising possibilities, acts and events indicative of the will of the gods. The association of ling with liminality implies the possibility of constructing various kinds of social times and history. In this way, the etho-political (ethnic) dimension is nurtured, regenerated by re-enactment, and constructed at first place, imagined and motivated in the process of forging a model of reality.
Hai is a Chinese surname meaning "ocean". In Katya's character, just like Katarina, she is afraid of the ocean due its mysterious depths that hold too many secrets that not even her magic is able to find. As someone who fears the unknown, Katya's confident character is only broken by the sight of the ocean's abyss; Thalassophobia.
Katya - Pure (Tainted) & Innocent (Stained)
Katya is a feminine given name. It is a very popular name in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia, and North Macedonia. It is a Russian diminutive form of Yekaterina, which is a Russian form of Katherine. The name is sometimes used as an independent given name in the English-speaking world. In German, Dutch and Scandinavian languages it is spelled Katja. The name Katya is a girl's name meaning "pure" while its Greek original version "Ekaterina" means Innocent.
Sin Motif - Pride
"You must excuse me, I feel sick when someone smaller than me looks down on me."
Representing the sin of Pride, Katya is the embodiment of Pride and narcissism alongside Yuri Barnes. Pride is considered, on almost every list, the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins. Out of the seven, it is the most angelical, or demonic. It is also thought to be the source of the other capital sins. Also known as hubris, or futility, it is identified as dangerously corrupt selfishness, the putting of one's own desires, urges, wants, and whims before the welfare of other people.
In even more destructive cases, it is irrationally believing that one is essentially and necessarily better, superior, or more important than others, failing to acknowledge the accomplishments of others, and excessive admiration of the personal image or self (especially forgetting one's own lack of divinity, and refusing to acknowledge one's own limits, faults, or wrongs as a human being).
As pride has been labelled the father of all sins, it has been deemed the devil's most prominent trait. C.S. Lewis writes, in Mere Christianity, that pride is the "anti-God" state, the position in which the ego and the self are directly opposed to God: "Unchastity, anger, greed, drunkenness, and all that, are mere fleabites in comparison: it was through Pride that the devil became the devil: Pride leads to every other vice: it is the complete anti-God state of mind." Pride is understood to sever the spirit from God, as well as His life-and-grace-giving Presence.
In Ancient Athens, hubris was considered one of the greatest crimes and was used to refer to insolent contempt that can cause one to use violence to shame the victim. This sense of hubris could also characterize rape. Aristotle defined hubris as shaming the victim, not because of anything that happened to the committer or might happen to the committer, but merely for the committer's own gratification. The word's connotation changed somewhat over time, with some additional emphasis towards a gross over-estimation of one's abilities. The term has been used to analyse and make sense of the actions of contemporary heads of government by Ian Kershaw (1998), Peter Beinart (2010) and in a much more physiological manner by David Owen (2012). In this context the term has been used to describe how certain leaders, when put to positions of immense power, seem to become irrationally self-confident in their own abilities, increasingly reluctant to listen to the advice of others and progressively more impulsive in their actions.
Animal Motif - Black Shoulder Peafowl
Peafowl is a common name for three bird species in the genera Pavo and Afropavo of the family Phasianidae, the pheasants and their allies. Male peafowl are referred to as peacocks, and female peafowl as peahens, though peafowl of either sex are often referred to colloquially as "peacocks".
The two Asiatic species are the blue or Indian peafowl originally of the Indian subcontinent, and the green peafowl of Southeast Asia; the one African species is the Congo peafowl, native only to the Congo Basin. Male peafowl are known for their piercing calls and their extravagant plumage. The latter is especially prominent in the Asiatic species, which have an eye-spotted "tail" or "train" of covert feathers, which they display as part of a courtship ritual.
The functions of the elaborate iridescent colouration and large "train" of peacocks have been the subject of extensive scientific debate. Charles Darwin suggested that they served to attract females, and the showy features of the males had evolved by sexual selection. More recently, Amotz Zahavi proposed in his handicap theory that these features acted as honest signals of the males' fitness, since less-fit males would be disadvantaged by the difficulty of surviving with such large and conspicuous structures.
Peacocks are frequently used in European heraldry. Heraldic peacocks are most often depicted as facing the viewer and with their tails displayed. In this pose, the peacock is referred to as being "in his pride". Peacock tails, in isolation from the rest of the bird, are rare in British heraldry, but see frequent use in German systems. Peacocks (often a symbol of pride and vanity) were believed to deliberately consume poisonous substances in order to become immune to them, as well as to make the colours of their resplendent plumage all the more vibrant – seeing as so many poisonous flora and fauna are so colourful due to aposematism, this idea appears to have merit. The Buddhist deity Mahamayuri is depicted seated on a peacock. Peacocks are seen supporting the throne of Amitabha, the ruby red sunset coloured archetypal Buddha of Infinite Light.
Nature of Kabbalah & Qliphoth - Love & Lust
Life - Sephiroth
Yesod - Katya's Womb the Center of all Power and Soul
Yesod is a sephirah or node in the kabbalistic Tree of Life, a system of Jewish philosophy. Yesod, located near the base of the Tree, is the sephirah below Hod and Netzach, and above Malkuth (the kingdom). It is seen as a vehicle allowing movement from one thing or condition to another (the power of connection). Yesod, Kabbalah, & the Tree of Life are Jewish concepts adopted by various philosophical systems including Christianity, New Age Eastern-based mysticism, and Western esoteric practices.
According to Jewish Kabbalah, Yesod is the foundation upon which God has built the world. It also serves as a transmitter between the sephirot above, and the reality below. The light of the upper sephirot gather in Yesod and are channelled to Malkuth below. In this manner, Yesod is associated with the sexual organs. The masculine Yesod collects the vital forces of the sephirot above, and transmits these creative and vital energies into the feminine Malkuth below. Yesod channels, Malkuth receives. In turn, it is through Malkuth that the earth is able to interact with the divinity.
Yesod plays the role of collecting and balancing the different and opposing energies of Hod and Netzach, and also from Tiferet above it, storing and distributing it throughout the world. It is likened to the 'engine-room' of creation. The Cherubim is the angelic choir connected to Yesod, headed by the Archangel Gabriel. In contrast, the demonic order in the Qliphothic sphere opposite of Yesod is Gamaliel, ruled by the Archdemon Lilith.
Death - Qlipha
Gomaliel - One-Sided Love for Yuri and Lust
The qliphothic aspect of Yesod is represented by a distorted or destructive sense of fertility. On a plain physical level this signifies the sexual urge which is never satisfied but always demanding new and stronger stimuli and thus consuming vitality and creativity without offering anything in return. The more general idea of this Qliphoth, however, is any act of creation which is not based on an intention of beauty (in a sense of Tiphareth) and thus fails to generate a creature of beauty.The Qliphoth of Yesod is called ‘Gomaliel‘ or ‘Gamaliel’ and can be translated as ‘TheObsceneOnes‘ (german, ‘DieObszönen’).
Gamaliel is the Qliphah associated with the Sephirah Yesod on the kabbalistic Tree of Life. It translates as 'The Obscene Ones', and the demons associated Yesod is the Sephirah that collects all the energy from the Sephiroth above it, stores these archetypal ideas in the unconscious, and expresses them in their correct time. It is associated with the sexual organs, and unconscious sexual desire. It can be seen that without the correct expression of the images stored in Yesod, either through physical expression in Malkuth, or by transcending them in Tiphereth, an unhealthy sexual repression exists. It is believe that priests who choose to become celibate end up molesting children do this because they did not know how to correctly channel and balance the energy in Yesod. The unconscious imagery in Yesod therefore becomes more and more perverse, eventually becoming Gamaliel, the obscene.
Lore - The True Monster
Bound by darkness.
Cruel smile, stretching wide. Sharp teeth, spanning systems.
Oblivion given form, coalesced as the dark Harbinger of annihilation.
Ara Astaroth. The Blackness.
Immense in power. Her immense power inspires me but I hate her. Every cell of my being is shivering to kill her. Her own gravity draws me closer, chains of dark matter enveloping me, cradling me in stillness. I want to eliminate her... and build a world without her... using... her methods?
Yet behind her, an even greater force looms.
Its ceaseless pull tugs at every particle in my being. I resist, struggling against its call, straining against Ara's grasp, calling upon the light. Yet every surge of radiance that wells up within me disappears into the endless maw of darkness, diverted into its ever hungering grasp.
The Sin... The Blackness
Astaroth laughs, a vibration that sends pulsating waves of energy radiating into the cosmos and darkness of this universe.
"Struggle all you want, little light," she coos. "But you… you belong to the Sin in your blood."
A wave of dread ripples through me.
With a heave, she wrenches me toward the emptiness, the vast and eternal silence. I strain against her bindings, but I feel my power wane as I drift closer to the point of no return, the event horizon beyond which the Blackness' pull would prove inescapable.
Astaroth's voice grates. "Do not fear the end, Shiaryh Myfella. Katya. Embrace it."
"The Cultus Pythonissam will stop you, I will stop you, I will KILL you FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TME!" I say. My voice warps and slurs under the immense gravity of the Blackness, a reverberating mockery of my intended strength, revealing the hollowness of my threat.
I was the one sent to stop her. I became stronger just for this day... but I am about to fail.
Enter the horizon, Ktya.
I fall, ensnared by the inescapable tow of the Blackness.
They came, one by one. Shining beacons, formed of constellations, each burning with endless starfire, the potential of creation aflame within their beings.
Yuri arrived first, an elegant flash of his celestial blade cutting a path through the inky space. Fatima and Aeele Gloon followed not long after. Yuni danced in, trailed by Melchior, and Lulu meandered in at the end as she Aludra does, following some whim and whimsy only she understood.
Last, as though summoned only by our collective light, Queen Wáng Hongyu arced into our midst, blazing across space-time like an incandescent arrow. The others bowed their heads in deference as I took stock of all who had come.
The Cultus Court, the Holy Fathers assembled together after countless eons. All in answer to my beacon.
Yuri spoke first. “Long has it been since last we all were met.”
I smiled. Though at times a bit formal, Yuri’s focus and dedication in his protection of the civilization that cradle the birth of new stars always filled me with deep admiration and appreciation... I loved him. Why...
“Too long,” Aludra replied.
“Yet some still are missing,” Aeele rumbled.
Fatima scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Some are not to be expected. They never show.”
“Yet others’ absences are more… troubling,” Wáng thundered, and all heads turned toward her.
Fatima frowned. “You speak of Hayoi Fuxi.”
“And Yaguro,” Yuri chimed in. “That grumpy old soul. Where’d he get off to?”
“We’re all old souls. Even if some don’t act it,” Wáng replied.
“Yaguro's mana, gone.” Melchiro's voice rang out, clarion and pure, drawing our attention.
Some murmurs of surprise rippled out, along with a few incredulous grumbles--yet I knew we all felt the truth of his words.
Whenever an ancient mage ceases existence, the loss echoes through each of the remaining. And we had all felt his light blink into darkness.
Since then, I... I had witnessed first the twisted, broken cosmic left in his wake. Whatever dark, monstrous thing he had become reveled in destruction, macabre and grotesque. Yaguro was one of the strogest mages, he inverted stars into black holes. Shattered planets left careening around wild, unhinged orbits. Devastated. Splintered... Yaguro's downfall before the Blackness was...
Repulsive. He left himself be corrupted.
I frowned and shook my head.
Yuni was asking a question. “How is this possible?”
“Since the Harbinger’s appearance, the Blackness grows in strength.” Wáng glided between us, looking each of us in the eyes as she passed. “Where we build, Astaroth guides the Blackness to consume. Where we create the possibility of life, and light... she only destroys. For too long, we have watched her actions, tolerating her as, at best, an overzealous hastener of entropy while we just kept stopping her army for millennia. But we had enough of this war.” She looked directly into my eyes. “Now it has taken one of our own. That cannot stand.”
“So we gather to find and strike Astaroth King down.” Aludra waved her spear, and a trail of glittering aura bloomed in its wake.
“No.” Wáng continued to hold my gaze. “The Blackness grows stronger when it devours sources of light. All of us approaching at once could be exactly what Astaroth wants.”
What we want.
I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them, Wáng had once again resumed her gliding pace between all the others.
“Each of us will hunt down the known corruptants and dark mages serving Astaroth,” she said. “Only one of us shall go to bind Astaroth. Halt them and their marauding path.”
The others turned their gazes on me. I breathed deep to steady my nerves... I was trained by our Goddess but I was not strong enough to take on my nemesis.
“My queen. Why not y—”
“I will lead the hunt of the other corruptants with my celestial bow.” Wáng cut off my question. “Katya’s mastery of Anti-Dark magic and binding the nothingness means she alone has the ability to stop this threat in its tracks.” Her expression softened. “Though each of our tasks are perilous, yours is perhaps the most difficult of all, Katya. But there is no one else I trust more.”
I strode up to stand next to my queen and spoke with more conviction than I felt. “I know where Astaroth is. Or at least, where it was. When the Ancient Lords… disappeared, I... I felt it most strongly.”
The others nodded, accepting the half truth.
You feel us. You see... yourself.
I clenched my teeth, pushing the voice out of my mind.
My gaze swept over my brethren. Each forged from pure light, birthed from the primordial to shine eternal. I have crafted entire universes with them in my Universal Labyrinths, willed wonders of the universe into existence by their side. Over the eons, we have danced together, then split apart, painting the inky fabric of space with delicate complexities. Yet I cannot deny the truth.
I have always heard the call of darkness... hate... I thought it was the Blackness but it was my own blood... the Sin.
Some days, I could almost pretend it wasn’t there. But it was always a part of me. The sliver that resonated with the pulsations of the Sin, that spun in a tangled waltz with that cursed unspeakable void, whispering ceaseless torment into my mind.
My brethren of the Witch Cult do not know. I did not know why I was born with this seed of darkness, this inversion of all we stand for. Even before those Mongolians raided my home, I was already being tormented by this voice. But Wáng was right. I was duty incarnate. And when I best Astaroth and seal the Blackness into a fixed point in space, away from the brilliance of the creation we have heped so hard to build... perhaps at last I will also quiet the tireless voice, and be free of this cursed part of me.
I must be enough.
But I was not enough.
You are more than enough.
I have failed.
Embrace the darkness... embrace your sins.
I plummet to my end.
You are more than a servant. You have always been more. You have the power of the legendary Overlady. Use it.
I... must stay true. It cannot end like this!
Duty binds you. When you could be... more.
I tumble toward the unending emptiness, accelerating in its inescapable gravity. I feel myself tearing apart, immense pressure and force pulling and compressing and splintering my very essence.
I reach into my heart, calling to the last vestiges of light, grasping at my waning strength.
A glint of bright. A final spark.
But right beside...
A mote of darkness. Dancing in tandem with the spark
Calling my name.
Let ambition reign. Use your power to achieve your vengeance...
Leave everything behind
And bring peace by becoming the new Overlady of Darkness
Save the world you love so much by becoming its enemy
My form flickers
Tattered starlight fraying in the gravity well
A final choice
One last chance
eternal light followed by the destruction of everything you ove
dark followed by the salvation and happiness of everything you love?
'Nothingness encroaches. Consumes my vision. For a moment, silence reigns.
Then, a voice whispers in my head.
See what you have refused to see.
Surprise jolts through me, replacing the fear that flooded my being.
A new voice. Not the voice of darkness. Or the light of what is left of my humanity. Something different… yet familiar. Astaroth, calling me to madness? Some strange torment before the end?
No. Something far more ancient. More... intimate. The concept of evil itself, Iblis.
Before I can identify it, flashes of my moments with the court bloom in my mind. Final memories before the end, I assume. Familiar faces, blazing light. Warm, comforting, regal...
But something is wrong.
I see them, but for the first time.... I see through them. See all of them. The tiny reactions, the subtle glances, the quiet mumbles of concern. Little grimaces, lips curling in muted sneers. Cracks in their perfect, golden masks. Shadows dancing among the light. Small gestures from beings composed of stars.
They saw you. They all saw you.
They all knew the truth.
I see Wáng, most of all. Every gesture, every glance, every exchanged touch. What I had always seen as warmth and compassion, peeled back to reveal something else.
Holding me close, not to nurture me as her second. But to keep watch on me. To hold me tight... Wáng knew I was too powerful to be controlled...
To reign me in.
They saw your potential.
The truth rushed through me, an icy slush, robbing me of breath.
Throughout my whole existence, I bathed in the blood of my enemies, desperately grasping it for sustenance and strength.
But it wasn’t a source of power.
It was a cage.
Binding, restricting my true self... killing my nemesis and demons who ruined life isn't what I was looking for. It was peace...
Peace to this world that all humans, Astaroth and even the foolish decisons of Wáng helped to destroy.
Kill all humans and restart humanity again to save this world you love so much.
Destroy every being Astaroth and her minions, make them regret of coming to this Multi-Universe.
Take over the rest of your universe by force and bring peace through hate, fear and oppression.
Just so everyone will learn the true meaning of making others suffer... when everyone suffers equally, peace will be born. I will be the monster that will torment them every night.
What a fool I am.
So long, I denied the darkness in my heart. The one seed of truth that had yearned for the freedom to hush the endless howl and hubris of creation.
Embrace your true self.
A calm washes over me, and for the first time, I... let go. Relax. Release the voice of endless worry, the constant vigilance and strain, the impossible hypocrisy of light and the cosmic.
All falls hush.
And the voice that speaks rings clarion and true.
And I know what it is. Who it is.
I open my eyes
And I am one with the Dark Star
Its power my own
As it always has been
And always will be
Pure ambition given form
My dark will reaches out
Piercing time and space
Bending past and future into an infinite curvature
And I see...
Shattered in the Blackness' wake
Reformed into the bringer of plague and death
Born from my malice
Coalesced through whim and breath
Dark forms twisting to my will... corrupted souls that will once again be wiped out of my world
They shouldn't be in my world
I see a world of love, truth, justice, peace, harmony and happiness where no wars and conflict exist
I see all living beings of this multiverse...
Bowing before their true Queen
This I see
Awaiting in my future
And I smile like a monster
And I dance like a devil
Subjugating trillions to let quintillions be burning in the flames of hate as the join forces to take me down... they learn how to love and understand each other.
And I see
Poor, inconsequential Overlady
Self-appointed Harbinger of Sin
Unaware what she heralded was me
Clinging to my unleashed form
As though they could bind or hold me
I draw upon the void and darkness
The dark side of magic itself, the very basic form of Sin that once dominated over this universe before all creation
And a rush of power
Limitless in scale
A beacon of pure destruction
Erasing all in its path
Shredding light itself
Carving a path of blissful silence
In the noisy entropy of space
And Astaroth and even the King of Hell cowers
Who they stood before
I stretch my limbs
Reborn in darkness...
Reforged from the Sin itself
Now, seating on the throne of the monsters who once destroyed my life
I gladly become the new Anti-Christ of this omniverse... to not only save my homeworld but all creation. This beautiiful creation that gave me purpose in life.
Becoming the beast of the end, I will become the solo monster of this existence and end all wars to start a new one... one where I will be the antagonist, the villain.
All to save this beautiful world, to bring about peace between all living beings that live upon all creation
The Holy Fathers of Witch Cult
Arrogant, small-minded group that allowed humanity do as they pleased
And iatthe end they destroyed the world I loved so much
I hate them
But especially Wáng who self-appointed herself as hunter of dark corruptants while ignoring the world she was trying to protect to be wrecked havoc by the people she swore to defend
And I laugh.
Oh, how I will enjoy
Hunting each of them
Breaking each magic fool
And remaking them to bend and bow
To their true
I will save this world... and you will all hate me
For I am the true enemy of this omniverse
Katya the Renegade
All information of Shiaryh Myfella aka Katya, such as her hobbies, her favourite things, etc
- Favorite Color:
- Black, white, grey, green, aqua, violet, golden, bronze, silver, canary, rust, jam, sangria
- Favorite Foods:
- Green tea, Brazillian coffee, whiskey, coca-cola, oolong tea, chai tea, dandelion tea, sprite, vodka, fried crab, shrimp, spiced beef, kinako bread
- Favorite clothes:
- Long coats, black jackets
- Favorite hobbies:
- Painting, reading ancient books, studying relics of the past, developing magic, writing grimoires and magic books, creating new types of techniques, playing with feline and canines, feeding birds, planting, cooking, drinking tea and other mortal drinks, training her sword skills, teaching rookie mages, training young students, slaying heretics and demons, teasing and playing with Yuri, singing emotional musics, reading erotic novels
- Favorite allies:
- Katarina Couteau, La Folia Rihavein, Imperia Deamonne, Yuri Barnes, Kotori Itsuka, Kyouhei Kannazuki, Matt Butcher, Maria Arzonia, Acqua of the Back, Carl Robinson, Kyouko Kirigiri, Jellal Fernandes, Lucas Kellan, Tomas Sev, Mahesvara, Artemeshia Vagorion, Chinatsu, Atala Arck, Azul Jissele, Vento of the Front, Mash, Yuuji Kazami, Isis Maxwell, Maeve, Mana Takamiya, Asuha Chigusa, Jin Kisaragi, Lucy Sheev KnightWalker, Echidna StinWalker, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Elliot Baldwin Woodman, Wáng Hongyu, Yuni, Melchior, Fatima, Aludra, Aeele Gloon, Twitch the Heartless, Elizabeth Priza, Petraska, Gimurei, Mey, Natsumi, Roy Mustang, Nu Wa, Siver Keis, Fernando de La Cruz, Aquiles, Takumi, Airi Alice, Isaiah, Aqua, Xiliah, Lute, Roy Leoxandro
- Favorite enemies:
- Animals, cats and dogs, mortal drinkings, teas, coffee, romantic films and erotic novels, magic, teaching magic and mana control, peace, developing new weapons, training weak people, making Yuri furious, leading armies, being the leader, killing heretics and demons by beheading them, visiting alien planets for study and curiousity
- Manaism (Mana World's official religion)
- Heretics of magic, dark magicians, Magi-Tech magicians, corrupt priests, Meta-Humans, Mongolians, humanity as a whole, worshippers of Qliphoth and Revelation of Qliphoth, regenade humans, demons and evil spirits, dark magic, Kaitlyn's followers, bullying, Tenguu City and its population as whole, Sleepy Hollow and its population as a whole, Mexico and Canada, liars, contemporary society, all 21st century governments, public executions, being ordered around (except if it is Yuri)
- Political type:
- Favorite music:
- Goth, Gothic rock, Anime (Japanese), classic blues, opera, piano blues, soul blues, mass requiem, romantic
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
- Every Mongolian who had ever lived, all followers and members of Triggers Hell / Revelation of Qliphoth, Vira Hermes, Ragnarok Iblis, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Lucifer, Ara Astaroth, Kaitlyn Powell, all members of Eclipse of Hermes, Hades Zagreus Villalobos, Ike Ray Peram Westcott, Ellen Mira Mathers, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire as a whole, Zoyineian-Sith Empire as a whole, Idea of Evil, Lapis and all Takens, The Fallen's Essence, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Juria KnightWalker, Eckidina KnightWalker, Valter, Melancholia, Michael Langdon, Negev, Oda Nobunaga, Jeanne, Aryana Westcott, Akrak Couteau, Black God, Felix Faust, Kruel Rose, Wáng, Theresa KnightWalker
Anti Villainess / Heroine Proposal
While in the original version of the character Katya was almighty warrior with the personality of a honorable White Knight who dedicated her life to protect humanity no matter what, the new Reboot Katya, while idealistic and possessing the same traces of her old character, is way more cruel and cold-hearted. Starting her life as a victim of a Mongolian assault team that pillaged and burned her Chinese village, Katya was another victim of Astaroth like many other billions before and after her. After witnessing the worst of humanity in first hand, Katya grew up as an avenger and mercenary who had no problem in killing men, women and children for money. At young age, Katya, also known as "Mongol Nightmare", had already become a serial killer of Mongolians and had no issues in slicing the throat of entire Mongol families one by one just to make them suffer before finishing them off. After Yuri Barnes adopted and trained her, Katya was taught the ways of protecting humanity thanks to her unknown bloodline connected to the legendary Overlady of Darkness. However, while being a protector of humanity she used her power solely to kill demons after exposing them to mental torture and psychological trauma. She also was bold enough to invade demons' nest and killing humans who were forced to serve demons as slaves for considering them as "traitors" while fully knowing the face they were blackmailed into doing it. After she was trained by Sequined Sadist herself who cleansed her body, mind and soul, Katya was brought back to light and once again was a charismatic dreadful knight mage who put fears in the hearts of evil spirits, demons and unholy beings while posing as a honorable shining knight. However, once humanity's technology advanced by the time 1900, Katya once again became a misanthropic woman who viewed humans as nothing but trash and could again easily cut the head of a child who sinned to survive, considering it as an act of "mercy". After meeting Katarina and La Folia, Katya once again returned to be her a clean knight who is still insecure about her position before the world that she helped to protect but is now tearing itself apart with wars, diseases, corruption and sin. While being wise, powerful, reliable, intelligent and kind, Katya is a merciless avenger who will cut down anyone who dare to cross her path yet is also a lost soul who is trying to find her destiny in the middle of a path of thorns. What she will choose? Peace through force, power, brutality and death, or peace through love, harmony and forgiveness? She will have to find the answer by herself.
Katya is a person who inherited the natural beauty of her predecessor, Kaitlyn Powell, and resembles a person with half-Asian and Nordic ethnicity. She is considered as a fairly tall young woman with a medium, dark green hair and aqua eyes that can sometimes change to red when she is in her Enraged Mode (a mode that awakes Kaitlyn's most vicious cells). While she is half-Asian, she inherited more of her skin color from her rapist father that was Mongolian while her mother was mixed.
Katya is a person said to be around 23–27 years old but the information of what age she became a mage is unknown. As described by Valnir, Katya has a slender and athletic physique that Fakir described as "amazing." While does possess the body of an athlete, a few women who saw her naked body described her as voluptuous woman with a figure similar of La Folia Rihavein.
Katya's Mage attire is usually all-black similar to those of Yuri Barnes as part of her rank as High-Priestess of the Witch Cult. Katya wears a black long coat with metallic shoulder pads without sleeves that can only be used while it is over her shoulders, a black flexible chest armor with medium sleeves (as well as exposing a short midriff), black shorts and a pair of black pantyhose that are completely torn off in different parts of her legs. She also wears high-heels black boots with a few metalic strings attached to them, a metallic knee bots on her left knee, a leather belt around her waist that contains a dagger and a sword sheath to put her own Sandalphon sword. Her arms are also protected by two arm guards and waers a white detached collar that is holding a golden insignia of her position as High-Priestess of Witch Cult.
Despite her physical features, she still considers herself to be ugly since Yuri Barnes never paid attention to her physical looks, making herself feel inferior to Heles Hermes, whose looks is said to be outside of this world. In contrast, many say Katya is more of a young "girl" beauty while Heles is a mature refined "woman", something that Katya greatly regret for not becoming a Magician later in her thirties. In response to this, even people like the vicious Sequined Sadist consider her to be beautiful enough to attract the eyes of most men and the true problem was in Yuri who had different tastes.
In truth, it is revealed Yuri did consider Katya to be extremely beautiful but only saw her as a daughter for adopting her when she was only a child. When questioned of why he left someone like Katya in his "familyzone" by Tomas Sev, Yuri said was because she was still the child she was when he first found her but also added if she was a different person there was no doubt he would try to impress her to call her attention to try forgetting about his previous love [Heles] for once.
By the beginning of the story (Reboot version), Katya had a height of 1.72m, almost as tall as a young man around his twenties and being almost high as Katarina Couteau and Lucas Kellan, the tallest man of the Rogues. When Katya later discovered she was a successor of Kaitlyn Powell, Sequined Sadist realized Katya could not bear children of her own blood since the Sin of the Overlady had already tainted her womb, making it her source of power while most magicians draws power from their stomach where the focus of mana is stronger. Instead, her womb that was supposed to bear her future children became the center of her magic, granting her an abnormal amount of mana compared to other magicians since she was virgin and her womb became the symbol of "procreation" of Sin and dark mana.
Adding more about Kaitlyn's bloodline, Katya's eyes could change to red when she was Enraged. In this mode, the mana sealed inside of her womb will burst and give unsual amount of power to Katya, a power enough to take down a God if it is used correctly.
However, if she uses these eyes for too long, her eyes will change to a yellow cross that is directly from Kaitlyn's original body. In this mode, Katya will cease to exist when Kaitlyn's cells fully awake inside of her, creating a fragment of the Overlady of Darkness and using her as a vessel to return to the living world, hence why the Witch Cult summoned Sequined Sadist to train and control her power.
When her body is compared to other girls, she is used as a pile of rage and envy of other women like Rindel and Azul Jissele who lacks feminine charm and often yell at Katya for considering herself to be ugly. On the other side, even people like Vira Hermes says that her beauty is wasted on her when she does not even use it to show superiority over her female rivals like how Imperia Deamonne does to both male and female opponents (and even her own allies who became targets of her laughing stock like Maria Arzonia). Others like Atala says she is not using her beauty correctly and tried advise her to assume the position of a "sadistic predator" to dominate men with her assertive personality, something that Katya refused to do so, much to Valnir and Gaius' dismay.
While being considered the most beautiful woman of the Mana World, only losing to Wáng Hongyu herself, Katya still shy about her own appearance and doesn't have a clue of how use her natural beauty, resulting in her ending modest and reserved over her looks.
"- Michael Langdon: Impressive, not even my Hatred Curse works on you.
During the Mongol invasion to China in 1396 A.D., Katya at first was an innocent and cheerful girl who loved playing with animals and fishing, spending most of her days playing with other children and collecting insects like most children of the era. However, after the Mongolian invasion to her village she became a person that rarely openly talks with other people unless needed with only a few exceptions such as her family. She wasn't a shy person, but more of an unsocial type of girl. She was reckless and aggressive if she has a goal or purpose to fulfill; she's also willing to do something that someone else wouldn't do to accomplish such goals, including hurting others. This determination is shown when she did everything her mother asked to survive, including eating the flesh of her own brother when he died of starvation.
Due to the Mongolian oppression over her village, Katya has harbored an intense hatred and hostility towards all Mongolians, as whenever she sees a Mongolian, she loses all of her common sense and tries to kill them any way she possibly can, acting as furious dog with rage issues. This hatred is shown to be intense enough that she was willing to kill innocent Mongolians citizen, pregnant women and children as she believes they will only grown up as savage thieves, bandits, murderers and rapists. As the years passed by, Katya has shown a growing desire to obtain power to continue killing Mongols as a serial killer.
This desire eventually caused her to join Eclipse of Hermes as a mercenary who murdered thousands of Mongols, including Chinese lords and imperials. Although disgusted that she became what she had always despised, a murderer, Katya was somewhat satisfied that she finally gained the power to fight evenly against Mongolians and had the best of pleasure killing them after exposing them to intense physical and mental torture. She thus decided that she would kill every Mongolian alive, and then would end her own life when her job was done. What defined Katya before her entrance in Mana World is that she was cold-hearted, selfish, brutal, violent and sadistic to the core and enjoyed making others suffer the same pain she experienced in their hands.
Mage of Cultus
On the surface, Katya was described a fiersome, mighty and powerful Mage Knight who had was not afraid of charging toward hordes of monsters and demons by herself. Katya is also a charismatic leader capable of rising the morale of her troops with inspirational speeches of how dying to protect the world from Astaroth King and her minions will be always remembered as heroic sacrifices that will allow the future generations to make the world a better place.
In battle, she demands recognition of her enemies and seems hungry for greatness to boost her narcissistic personality, illustrated in his tendency to call himself "the Great Me". When she is not in her negative mood (like experiencing the dark side of human nature, feeling the presence of demons or the destruction of the world she loves so much) she is an undeterred idealist who believes nothing can stop her from doing the impossible, often to the point of ignorance no matter how powerful her enemies are; Ichabod Crane and Magilou has described her as "a woman of unlimited pride, stupidity and infinite narcissism" that could only be compared to Yuri Barnes himself while they also stated that if one stay around her too much they will feel as if they could do anything, adding that her mere presence is inspirational and that no monster or demon could stop them; this feeling is well felt by Valnir Kruls and Gaius Phoenix who are working for her for many decades, declaring that she is like the light the weak needs to inspire and overcome their fears. In return to her narcissistic personality, she is also devoted to defending and supporting her students and loved ones who are under her protection, seeing herself as a mother eagle who has the duty to protect those under her wings. In turn, she is very charismatic in the heat of battle, able to inspire even the timid and depressive Katarina Couteau (whom was back then suffering with inferiority complex) to accomplish great feats during her Duo Battle with Wáng.
Katya was also shown to be just like Yuri's arrogant, haughty and narcissistic about her own powers and can be quite demanding, boastful, and domineering, she also takes it upon himself to deliver judgment to those she feels have sinned, such as those that toy with feelings with people like her or those who have discarded they humanity to achieve greater power like Kanon Rihavein and Heis. Her pride and attitude is such that she never holds hatred in her heart to anyone, even Demons, as she does not hold hatred to those beneath her, she only pities them for having the bad luck of being her enemy while she consider her weaker teammates as "adorable kids", as seen in the first episode of the Reboot where she treats a bunch of perverted thugs with politeness and treating them as children for not being a threat to her. This quirk has given her immunity to a many Hate curses like those used by Michael Langdon and Symmone that fuel their powers by feeding on the negatives emotions of their targets. Despite her often brazen and practically insane actions of someone with no bounds with her pride, Katya is fairly insightful, as her narcissistic and seemingly blind confidence in herself usually mask her true intelligence in planning and combat.
Due to Katya's haughty personality, she cannot make friends easily as she looks down on almost everyone who are weaker than, which means almost every member of the Rogues, remnants of Order of Flourish, most members of La Nueva Familia de Arzonia and even the rest of the Witch Cult except for Yuri Barnes and Wáng Hongyu. because of her hundred years of excessive bragging, she lacks knowledge on some social conventions. While she detests the idea of friendship and showing no interest, she began to like reading family books of love and friendship and state that making friends is really difficult for her when they are just slowing her down. Due to her medieval background, Erina was not used to living on her own in the contemporary society of 2036, unable to operate a washing machine. However, during her time in the dormitory of Raizen, she gained many general living skills and even showed pride in knowing what all the laundry symbols on clothing meant, considering it to be part of "glorious self" before the Rogues.
Her pride is also unfailing as when her own blow got reflected to her with greater power, she is not surprised he got injured by her own attacks and treats her injuries as if they were made by her own attacks. Her pride also does not seem to prevent her from acknowledging the strength of others, as she openly acknowledged the strength of Selina Strawberry and Kristen Kiwifruit during her fights with them but continued to treat them with utter politeness, meaning that she did not consider them as threats, not even the likes of Tomas Sev and Lucas Kellan whom she treated as small litle children by calling them "naughty boys" after slapping their faces with a innocent-looking slap that actually had such strength that almost killed them.
When she is not fighting anyone, Katya is highly perceptive, intelligent and quick-witted while keeping a perpetually cool, slightly neutral or disinterested attitude, almost like if she was a robot or was born emotionless. Most of the time, Katya is a cold-headed woman who likes intimidating people around her with her mere aura or presence, already introducing herself to be superior and that she demands respect or fear of everyone next to her. She is admired and feared throughout Mana World for her talent, looks and her influential status. Katya, despite having good intentions comes across as an egotist, holding dogmatic ideals on absolute magic perfection and power above everything. She enjoys a great reputation across the magic world for her "Infinite Stamina" that was secretely given by her Overlady's Genes which was said to allow her to use infinite mana and fight for prolongued period of times. In Mana World, the mere mention of her name was enough to terrify the mages from rival factions, low-level demons except for one who was unaware of her reputation as the "Qliphoth Nightmare". In Qliphoth, she is widely feared by Black Demons and is the figure image of why Witch Cult should not be understimated despite their mortal origins.
Despite everything said above, her pride usually disappears when Yuri Barnes is around her and she put a forceful arrogant and trickster mask to hide her shyness. She is also not above asking for help, as she asked someone who already had many boyfriends like Lucy Sheev KnightWalker to help her declare her feeling towards Yuri Barnes. These examples, however, are somewhat contradicting due to Katya still viewing herself above others when she is in her Prideful Mode. This was even pointed out by Lucy when she stated that despite asking her for help, she was still being surprising forceful, and even a little shameless about the favor she was asking for, almost as if she was trying to go against her usual self to make an impossible request. Katya can be also rather childish in a cute side when next to Yuri; in this mode she will try to tease him with rather offensive words related to his situation to call his attention as this is the only way she can get a different expression of him.
Katya is also a woman who is determinable to improve herself better in magic, swordsmanship and martial arts and trained her body for centuries to achieve the ultimate limit of her capacity. During the standalone fight against many enemies, she has a greater sense of vision in her heart and seriousness in order for herself to stay alive and well. Everyone who works under her stated that people anyone can tell her emotions just by looking at her, and probably thinks further effort in portraying how she feels to be a waste of time, making others tend to perceive Katya as callous until her narcissistic side shows up and she reveals an arrogant expression of superiority. Related to this, Katya is an extremely cool individual, able to keep her composure in even the direst situations.
In her pursuit for the power to take her revenge, when ever she meets new people, she makes an evaluation of their abilities: those she perceives to be weaker than herself she arrogantly disregards, giving them little attention so that they won't hold her back; those she perceives as stronger she fixates over and tries to surpass. As an apprentice of Yuri she is repeatedly exposed to Yuri's philosophy that there is strength in teamwork. For a time, Katya accepts this, experiencing it first-hand on several of her missions. She even become attached to her teammates and fell in love with Yuri, making her forget the vengeance she craved, achieving after so many years a measure of happiness.
However, between both the manipulations of Sequined Sadist and defeating Ara Astaroth, where she discover that Ara was just a pawn, Katya decides to sever all ties to her cult in a single-minded pursuit of power, leaving her friends to focus solely on herself and clean the world from the Blackness left behind by Astaroth and take on the true monster behind Ara Astaroth; the Idea of Evil. Yuri tried to help Katya realise the contradiction in her viewpoint: she is driven to gain power because she lost her family, yet sacrifices the family she still has in order to gain that power, which did have a profound impact on Katya and would have turned her away from the path of darkness had she not been influenced by Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant.
So focused on vengeance, she willingly accepted Lapis' offer of power, seeking out the Supreme Goddess of the Void, even allowing Lapis' subordinates to experiment on her despite knowing the Goddess was using her for her own gain. Ultimately however, Katya decided that letting herself be used by Lapis would be a disgrace to her ideology where she states discarding her own humanity for power goes against what she believes in, turning on Lapis and acquires new teammates with abilities that could further her goals.
Katya initially retained her morals by setting a firm no-kill policy for herself and her team against those unrelated to her revenge and openly expressing disgust at Lapis for her horrific experiments and Sequined Sadist's manipulative personality. In addition, despite becoming cold towards her old friends, Katya did become attached to her new teammates, still subconsciously holding a notion of teamwork, comparing them to the bond she had with her old friends from Witch Cult and the Rogues and pushing herself to extremes to save them. However, this all changes when Ragnarok Iblis revealed that the seal of her prison is weakening and that she will soon once again wreck havoc the mortal realm, destroying the Lynenta Omniverse in a wave of Sin that will cause every living being kill each other.
After Yuri Barnes dies in battle with Hades Zagreus Villalobos and she learned that the it was Sequined Sadist who gave Anti-Magic relics to Hades to finish off the mages fighting the Acolytes of Hades, finally learning that Hades, Idea of Evil and Ara received instructions of Sequined Sadist, her own teacher, in order to destabilize the Lynenta Omniverse. Katya becomes overwhelmed by this discovery and bursts in a murderous rampage for watching her love interest die in her arms, and starts conspiring against Witris Omniverse and Paradise and all people who manipulated her for ruining her and Yuri's lives, knowing full well it isn't what Yuri Barnes would want her to do so when he fought for Spectra as his Avatar of Magic. As time passed after this and her hatred increased, Katya's fall to darkness steadily eroded much of the goodness she once had: she would without hesitation challenge and even slaughter any and all who stood in her way, left Valnir and Gaius without caring for their fates, essentially sacrificed Mukuro to strike down Klaus Braunchsweig, and even tried to kill her old friends when they impede or attempt to dissuade her from her objectives as she once promised she would kill them if they tried to question her ways. Much from Katya's old personality is gone, including her pride and narcissism that while were introduced as highly annoying to most people was what made Katya so unique, powerful, inspiring and kind-hearted, and encouraged her friends and allies overcome their worst fears to become stronger warriors who could overthrow any obstacle. Katya now is a cold-hearted killer who moves and acts like a vengeful robot cutting and slicing her enemies and innocents alike.
She also allies with remnants of Monryou when their goals align with the death of Spectra, but left them without comment when she no longer needs them. Her abandonment of all her former loyalties and her criminal acts convince her former friends that Katya is beyond salvation and death is the only way to stop her. Katarina determined that Katya was carrying the entirety of Astaroth's victims hatred on her shoulders, and this caused Katya to gain an unwavering and twisted pride of being a victim so she could feel relaxed when being a ruthless murderer, deeming anyone who try to redeem her without suffering what she did without being a victim as trash, and became increasingly irate and unstable when witnessing it.
Katya's Mental Illness (Wikipedia source)
Post-traumatic amnesia (PTA) is a state of confusion that occurs immediately following a traumatic brain injury in which the injured person is disoriented and unable to remember events that occur after the injury. The person may be unable to state his or her name, where he or she is, and what time it is. When continuous memory returns, PTA is considered to have resolved. While PTA lasts, new events cannot be stored in the memory. About a third of patients with mild head injury are reported to have "islands of memory", in which the patient can recall only some events. During PTA, the patient's consciousness is "clouded". Because PTA involves confusion in addition to the memory loss typical of amnesia, the term "post-traumatic confusional state" has been proposed as an alternative.
There are two types of amnesia: retrograde amnesia (loss of memories that were formed shortly before the injury) and anterograde amnesia (problems with creating new memories after the injury has taken place). Both retrograde and anterograde forms may be referred to as PTA, or the term may be used to refer only to anterograde amnesia.
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder with periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy, or irritable. Individuals often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. The need for sleep is usually reduced during manic phases. During periods of depression, there may be crying, a negative outlook on life, and poor eye contact with others. The risk of suicide among those with the illness is high at greater than 6 percent over 20 years, while self-harm occurs in 30–40 percent. Other mental health issues such as anxiety disorders and substance use disorder are commonly associated.
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately show in a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions, nor by imaginative play in children. Diagnosis is often difficult as there is considerable comorbidity with other mental disorders. Malingering should be considered if there is possible financial or forensic gain, as well as factitious disorder if help-seeking behavior is prominent.
DID is one of the most controversial psychiatric disorders, with no clear consensus on diagnostic criteria or treatment. Research on treatment efficacy has been concerned primarily with clinical approaches and case studies. Dissociative symptoms range from common lapses in attention, becoming distracted by something else, and daydreaming, to pathological dissociative disorders. No systematic, empirically supported definition of "dissociation" exists.
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.
The cause of narcissistic personality disorder is unknown. It is a personality disorder classified within cluster B by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Diagnosis is by a healthcare professional interviewing the person in question. The condition needs to be differentiated from mania and substance use disorder.
Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder
Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a general pattern of concern with orderliness, perfectionism, excessive attention to details, mental and interpersonal control, and a need for control over one's environment, at the expense of flexibility, openness to experience, and efficiency. Workaholism and miserliness are also seen often in those with this personality disorder. Persons affected with this disorder may find it hard to relax, always feeling that time is running out for their activities, and that more effort is needed to achieve their goals. They may plan their activities down to the minute—a manifestation of the compulsive tendency to keep control over their environment and to dislike unpredictable things as things they cannot control.
The cause of OCPD is unknown. This is a distinct disorder from obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and the relation between the two is contentious. Some (but not all) studies have found high comorbidity rates between the two disorders, and both may share outside similarities – rigid and ritual-like behaviors, for example. Hoarding, orderliness, and a need for symmetry and organization are often seen in people with either disorder. Attitudes toward these behaviors differ between people affected with either of the disorders: for people with OCD, these behaviors are unwanted and seen as unhealthy, being the product of anxiety-inducing and involuntary thoughts, while for people with OCPD they are egosyntonic (that is, they are perceived by the subject as rational and desirable), being the result of, for example, a strong adherence to routines, a natural inclination towards cautiousness, or a desire to achieve perfection.
Depressive personality disorder
Depressive personality disorder (also known as melancholic personality disorder) is a psychiatric diagnosis that denotes a personality disorder with depressive features.
Originally included in the American Psychiatric Association's DSM-II, depressive personality disorder was removed from the DSM-III and DSM-III-R. Recently, it has been reconsidered for reinstatement as a diagnosis. Depressive personality disorder is currently described in Appendix B in the DSM-IV-TR as worthy of further study. Although no longer listed as a personality disorder, the diagnosis is included under the section “personality disorder not otherwise specified”.
While depressive personality disorder shares some similarities with mood disorders such as dysthymia, it also shares many similarities with personality disorders including avoidant personality disorder. Some researchers argue that depressive personality disorder is sufficiently distinct from these other conditions so as to warrant a separate diagnosis.
Relationships - Heroes and Allies
Katarina Couteau (Reboot)
Katya first met Katarina in Tenguu City when she ordered by Yuri Barnes to watch over her while he recovered from his wounds caused by Katarina's unknown powers. First seeing Katarina as nothing more than a brat who probably knew how to use her powers but kept it hidden from everyone to make herself look strong when challenged. Besides, Katya had zero interest in Katarina and could care less about wasting her time looking over her as a caretaker even fully knowing she was the adoptive daughter of both Iruka Couteau and Haruko Couteau.
However, after she witnessed Ren Suzugamori carbonizing her body after he manipulated her to use her body as a trophy and proof that he saved the day, Katya could no longer bear to watch it and interefered personally, saving Katarina and healing her wounds, giving a chance for her to finally face her fears after giving her a long sermon if she was going to crawl like an miserable insect for the rest of her life or finally learn to use her demons to beat those who abused and tortured her. As a result, Katarina beat Ren using her own hands and had him arrested for trying to steal an important Black Magi-Tech Data.
From that day on, Katya introduced herself as a mere Magician who enrolled at Raizen to study when in fact she decided to join the school to watch over Katarina's grown closely. Upon learning the story of Katarina, she vowed to train her for the time being while posing as a false student of Raizen. As she spent days training and living with Katarina and La Folia, Katya formed a bond with the two that went from an ignorant and rude teacher-student relatioship to a sisterly-like bond of family. Instead of seeing Katya as a teacher or friend, Katarina saw her as a motherly figure as someone who awakened her all mornings, fixed her clothings, prepared her lunch and dinner. Since Katya, La Folia and Katarina began to live together in the same apartment, the trio indeed formed a family-relationship but Katya never abandoned her pride and arrogance, keeping in mind that the two were weaker than her (most of the time putting them under inferior levels of humanity), something that both La Folia and Katarina never took seriously as they knew deep inside Katya was a good person.
Katya began to see Katarina more than a simply student like the many she had but a daughter who spent most her life suffering at the hands of those she used to call family and the modern society as whole. One of the reasons why Katya began to hate the modern humankind was because of how harshly and cruel Katarina was treated by them with no objective in mind besides bullying and making her crawl with sorrow and depression.
While Katya does repeat similar actions of bullies, thugs and cruel teachers she still intented to make people stronger and more independent in her own way. Because of how harshly Katarina was treated, Katya got a little soft with her new apprentice but not to the point of letting her know by any means she was going to treat her like some pitiful loser. Moreover, during her battle with Wáng, where she was booed by everyone, Katya was the only one who rose her voice to inspire Katarina and proving everyone they were wrong about that girl. As a result, this becomes one of the important memories of Katarina in her entire life, becoming the main memory of how important Katya is to her and why she was the mother she never had, becoming her main reason to leave Prime Earth to go after Katya and rescue her from own quest for revenge.
Katya likes calling Katarina as "puppy" due to her active, positive, and cheerful personality.
La Folia Rihavein / Imperia Deamonne (Reboot)
Katya is extremely friendly with La Folia thanks to her level of experience with life, smartness, active, responsible and calculistic personality. The two have friendly fights frequently and some arguments of different points of view. They are very competitive and enjoy challenging each other in different challenges like who is the one who cooks better, the one who is faster, the one who is smarter in math, the one who gets to eat faster and gaming fights.
Though they argue frequently, they seem to care about each other. Katya has some form of trust toward La Folia as she trusted her to protect or watch over Katarina when the latter is away. When La Folia was seemingly killed by Kanon Rihavein, Katya felt her spirit leaving the mortal realm and was furious to the point of destroying her own temple, showing that Katya indeed cared for La Folia more than a simply friend.
Despite being great companions, Katya easily became angered when La Folia spared the lives of Dune, a rapist misogynist who saw women as nothing but sexual objects, which leads to their different ideologies of "eye for an eye" and "teeth for teeth". While Katya believes evil should be punished with evil or death, La Folia is a kind-hearted humanitarian who believes all people, even the most depraved ones, still deserve to live as life is something precious can only be attained once in all eternity. Another thing that usually ends in fight is how Katya is too harsh on Katarina, believing she treas her like a slave instead of a human, however, Katya believes a training through brutality and rigidity is what makes someone strong enough to overcome the fear of death and their worst nightmares. After La Folia, as Imperia, is reunited with her lover James Misogi KnightWalker, Katya is shown to be very happy for Imperia, so much even when she was defeated as a villain by the Rogues during the final battle of World War III. Even when La Folia became Imperia, their relationship did not change but Imperia kept an unsual respect for Katya as if she was her mistress or superior, something that she does even show to Kotori Itsuka.
Katya likes calling La Folia "kitten" due to her quiet, cold yet curious and cute personality.
At the beginning, Katya and Isis had a problematic relationship starting with the former's discriminatory tendencies against Meta-Humans, believing them to be a heretic sub-race of Mages who were created through the torture and death of true mages while also being weaker. However, after it was revealed Isis did not become a Meta-Human by her own free will but was kidnapped by Global Pact Defense and tortured by Doctor Catherine, Katya opened a soft space for her in her heart, allowing the two to become friends and cease their hostility.
However, Katya's view of Meta-Humans in general never changed and continued to see most of them, at least the ones who were fully aware their powers were given to them thanks to the torture and death of true mages, as heretics marked for death. On the other side, she could still forgive those were forced to become such to be transformed in living weapons of authoritarian governments.
While she still had problems dealing with Meta-Humans and even thought of killing them when they spotted one, she treated Isis with kindness, ignoring if she was a weaker than her because of her past that she felt sympathy for. When she gazed at Isis, she remembered of her past-self, a helpless girl trying to find a purpose after losing everything. The two seemed to get closer months after battle of Morte (only in the fixed second tiimeline where the Purge never happened while in the original timeline the two never had the chance to meet again with the Purge and Downfall of the 0th Multi-Universe timeline) and the two were already intimidate enough to take bath together and share their personal experiences like most girls do. Moreover, Katya developed a protective side for Isis, usually trying to protect her from men who are not her love interest, Lucas Kellan, and even trying to get the two together. In return, Isis helped Katya in her love for Yuri, even pushing the impossible when Yuri was too dense to understand what Katya felt for him.
Kotori was one of the few people that Katya admired and respected while she was notably weaker. Katya has a very high opinion of Kotori, as she sees her as the strongest normal human she had ever saw, not in combat, but intellectually even admitting that she could have been stronger than Katya herself if she was Mage or from any other race capable of giving her immense powers. Kotori, however, seems to depend on Katya against the strongest and deadliest threats to Ratatoskr. Though Kotori is irritated by Katya's constant prideful and rude behavior, she still respect her and consider Katya to be the single best inspiring person she have ever met.
Upon learning of Kotori's curse given by B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, one that reduced her body to a child's and stuck in this form while slowly dying inside, Katya comes up with and recites a poem regarding both her and Kotori's curses in an attempt to cheer her up, as she understands what it feels like to be cursed. Kotori in return appreciates her efforts and thanked her with a smile and consider her to be the best friend she ever had since Tali and Goltas.
Yuri was Katya's mentor for 620 years, 20 years after she escaped from the Mongolians who destroyed her village and the latter left Leohart's Cult. Just like Yuri, Katya was captured and forced to serve the forces of Astaroth King but unlike Yuri Barnes who resisted their torture and orders, Katya, corrupted by her feeling of hatred and vengeance, gladly accepted becoming a mercenary for the Leohart's Cult by assassinating Mongolian military leaders, corrupt Chinese imperials and nobles.
After Yuri found her and offered her a new chance as a mage instead of leaving her to continue living as a murderer, Katya accepted his offer in exchange of even more power to get revenge on everyone who made her suffer, even willingly to betray the Black Cult and get rid of them for not giving her enough power to accomplish her goals. While under Yuri's training, Katya was blessed with the attention of both Yuri and Sequined Sadist whom was summoned by Yuri and Wáng to train her after they discovered she had the same blood of Kaitlyn Powell, transforming her into an Multi-Universal threat if she was corrupted just like Kaitlyn once was.
Despite not knowing her fully well, many Magicians looked down on Katya for being a mass murderer and former servant of the Leohart's Cult, often using torture spells on her just to bully and make her suffer for being around in Mana World. Yuri refused to let the malicious mages insult Katya and came to her defence. When Katya woke up after being knocked out, she thanked Yuri for helping her and asked for his permission to leave the Mana World for considering her presence to be a burden but instead Yuri allowed her to stay by her side forever. Katya developed a strong admiration towards Yuri not only because of his power but the charisma he possessed to make everyone around him feel inferior but being protected by a almighty father. She was also amazed that despite having nothing and no one to rely on, Yuri never gave up in believing she could become something great like the strongest mage alive. Inspired by his determination, Katya decided to try her best to become strong not for revenge but to become what mages are supposed to be, so she could be acknowledged as well and adopted Yuri's motto of never giving up. Her admiration for Yuri eventually grew into love, a love that she felt not in the position to receive.
Because of Yuri's dense nature and tragic story with his previous love interest that was Heles Hermes, Yuri was unaware that Katya had feelings for him and even considered her "weird" because of her shyness around him. However, his impression towards her began to change for the better during their the tournament that transformed her into the second strongest mage alive, when he witnessed Katya's unyielding resolve to change herself and be acknowledged, and had cheered for her in her match against Aquiles after watching the tlatter attempt at verbally abusing her into giving up for not being born a mage.
Katya has very strong feelings for Yuri, and eventually comes to realize she loves him, no matter how much she tried to deny them. As he was the first person to ever truly accept her for who and what she is, and gave her a name, Katya has become deeply attached to Yuri, expressing great comfort and happiness whenever in his presence. As a result, she tends to get easily jealous when seeing Yuri together with other girls, which sometimes unlocks her sealed powers. Despite this, she doesn't have problem to see Yuri around people like Maria Arzonia and Katarina Couteau since she they are teenagers and she has faith that Yuri is into mature woman, or at least women whose appearance is older than him. Despite her insecurities, however, Katya cares very deeply about Yuri, almost always coming to his rescue to provide physical and even emotional support to him when she suddenly has emotional attacks of losing her previous lover, becoming especially close to the Yuri as a result, however, due to Yuri Barnes' curse that prevents him from loving anyone otherwise they will suffer a life of misery and disgrace, Yuri keeps distance from physical contact with Katya and refuses to tell her the curse that was put upon him by the Sin Virus.
Katya tells Yuri that if she had never met him and learned how wonderful the world is, then she could have become just like Vira Hermes. The very thought of losing Yuri, the person most dear to her, may cause Katya to become so overwhelmed by despair to the point of awakening the cells of Kaitlyn Powell inside of her. As a result of her transformation, Katya, at first, seemed to recognize neither Yuri nor her own name, and even attempted to kill Yuri. Fortunately, Katya was not beyond the point of saving, as she was brought back to her senses when Yuri cried on her chest, further proving how truly deep Katya's feelings of trust, care, and affection towards Yuri runs.
After many centuries stuck in the same situation, Katya realized that Yuri was beyond her reach and eventually gave up on trying to call his attention. However, instead of blaming him for being so dense, Katya blamed herself for not be able to declare her love directly to him as she kept trying to keep his attention on her by teasing him with childish jokes, leading her to think Yuri got the wrong vision of her and thought her to be nothing more than a childish apprentice who got her powers over her head.
Also because of her lack of experience with matters like love and relationships, Katya thought all men, especially Yuri, would care only for looks, forgetting about personality completely. Following this logic, Katya did her best to make her look more "sexy" and "attractive" so Yuri would naturally come for her like a horny dog, however, no matter what she did, Yuri never had any different reaction when looking at her and much to her dismay only other men were attracted by her, resulting in her having explosive rage moments. Upon reading many romantic books, Katya, in her own inexperience and innocence on the matter, thought it was only natural for men to come before the women while the female counterpart would naturally wait in her castle like a princess for her shining knight. Combined with those facts, Katya was a total failure with love and her relationship with Yuri never evolved besides one from a master and apprentice.
On other side, Yuri does indeed feel attracted to Katya due to her beauty she worked so hard to make, her childish but yet cheerful personality that always bright his boring and lonely days and her determination and will to break the impossible while doing her very best to overcome all obstacles that her own comrades put before her. However, due to his curse that forbade him from loving or caring anyone but himself, Yuri suppress her desires to find a new love and leave his depression behind to finally flip another page of his life.
Due to the curse given by the Sin Virus, anyone who Yuri loves will eventually live a life of disgrace and perish just like Heles Hermes and his best friend died; because of that he still feel guilty for bringing disgrace and death to his own people, the Babylon Empire and to the two people he loved the most. When facing this reality he cannot never love Katya as a friend or lover, Yuri does her best to not feel anything for her as the ultimate form of love he can give to her without putting his loving wishes on the way.
By the time that Katya fell to the dark side and joined the New World Order to remake the reality and bring peace through fear and hate, Katya tried to get rid of her feelings for Yuri for the greater good of the world, but in the end he was the only person she could never come to hurt or kill, expressing her hate for herself for ignoring her dreams for a mere feeling called "love" she always hated for it only brought her sorrow and pain of being rejected by Yuri for centuries. After being defeated, Katya felt guilty for everything she did to the world and could no longer face the people who loved and cared about her. Before she could leave the Prime Earth out of shame to go in a journey for vengeance against those who used her, Katya forcibly kissed Yuri without a warning, declaring her feelings for him she kept in secret for centuries. After that, Katya gave her final goodbye and left the universe to go after Ara Astaroth and Sequined Sadist, fully knowing she might not survive this journey but could die happily now that she confessed what she felt for Yuri.
Elsa Siegheart / Heles Hermes
Naturally, Heles Hermes, also known now as Elsa Siegheart was Katya's natural enemy and love rival. Besides of being a Black Demon, it was revealed it was Heles Hermes, a former Supreme General of the Revelation of Qliphoth, who was the person that Yuri loved and cared the most.
Combining two facts that she was a Black Demon and a love rival, Katya gave many reasons to her comrades why she had the right and duty to slay her, always hiding her personal feelings toward Heles being her romantic rival.
Katya dislikes Heles for many reasons; but most of the time, it has something to do with Yuri. This dislike was shown to be strong enough that she would almost always call Heles by her full name and had zero respect for the Black Demon who treated her like an inferior romantic rival, most of the time comparing their looks and difference of personality. By 2037, it was revealed that like Heles, Katya actually began to get used to living with her. She eventually felt that her hatred and hostility to Heles had turned into something else compared to the first time she met her. This is proven to be truly shown when she didn't have the will to kill Heles when Katya was serving the New World Order. During the battle, Katya was able to defeat the Rogues in their limited release forms. However, just as Katya was about to finish them off, Heles manage to regain her full power and defeats her. In the midst of the battle, she stated that her [Hate] towards Katya wouldn't change but her [Hate] right now is most likely different from the old [Hate] she had back then. Compared to the first time the two met, both Katya and Heles felt killing each other would not help anyone and would even make Yuri the saddest person of this entire story.
Their relationship has shown to improve slightly by the end of LOTM: A Draw of Kings, when Yuri Barnes was already dead since his fight with Hades Zagreus Villalobos. Heles still sometimes acts like a older sister to Katya since she is way older than Katya in both appearance and chronologically. Katya also starts to use just Heles' first name more often, showing that she's learned to accept her more. The two visited Yuri's Memorial Stone for at least 1 million years until the two also finally decided to move and follow their own paths, following the last wishes of Yuri to avoid becoming like him, a depressed empty shell who mourned the death of his loved for thousand years.
As the creator of all magic and an ancient demonic entity, Celica Arfonia treats Katya like a younger sister and was the one who taught her to control her Arch Angel form given by the Sword of Sandalphon she was always carrying. After discovering the reason why Katya relied so much on Yuri, Celica promised to become Katya's new hero and her new mentor who unlike Sequined Sadist, she would never betray her trust.
One year later, Celica helped Katya regain her memories of her past human life before being reincarnated to know what exactly happened to her in her previous life. It was later discovered that just like her original self, her previous incarnation was a deadly and powerful magician in some unknown planet where a humanoid race reigned supreme until the forces of Triggers Hell invaded her homeworld and she failed to defend it, resulting in her committing suicide and being reborn as a human in Prime Earth with the desires of becoming stronger than before so no one would look down on her again. Katya felt as if she truly deserved to die because unlike now, her previous self was so confident that she stopped training and increasing her abilities, showing off her powers to weak people and demanding respect from others.
While the original Katya is a narcissistic, Celica considered a fool confindent but adorable and inspiring narcissist who knew no limits and continued growing stronger to defend everything she cares. In other words, she learned from her past life how power with no ambitions or dreams is the same thing as nothing. In return, no matter how many years passed, Katya honored and respected Celica from the bottom of her heart, considering her to be the embodiment of wisdom in person, never daring to make herself look superior to Celica by any means.
When Katya first met the legendary sage mage Merlin, they had a rough start due to Merlin's constant criticism and regard of Katya as a traitor of humanity for serving the Leohart's Cult once. However, the two got to understand each other better during their attempt to retrieve the Grimoire Heart from the HQ of Leohart's Cult, now considering Katya, a true mage even if she don't have the blood of a pure-blooded magician.
Inspired by Katya, noting that she reminded him of his late sister, Merlin works to become a more social person though his attempts can sometimes be awkward. Although Katya's ties to Yuri were his overall motivation for bettering himself, Merlin began to feel what he believed to be anger towards Yuri Barnes, becoming an annoying sore excuse of man when he clearly ignored what Katya felt for him, easily noticing the young girl was deeply in love with him. In return, Merlin vowed to stand beside the young Katya and watch her grow as the new legendary sage mage of the Mana World, even promising to teach her the most forbidden spells in secret of both Yuri and Wáng. The two became more than friends and formed a grand daughter-grandfather relationship, with the two conducting the most bizarre types of rituals to the fun of it.
John Dee (pre-corruption)
John Dee was a mortal magician that Katya met in 1576 in the British Empire, way before he could appointed by as the advisor of the Queen Elizabeth the First. Katya respected John Dee not just as a magician figure, but also as one of the many mentors she had, friend, rival and parental figure that taught her many things about the modern society of British Empire as well as his hidden secrets before he could get himself involved with pure black magic.
In her own words, Katya aspires to become a alchemist and occultist one day like John and hopes to defeat him in a alchemy duel, something that never could be performed. Though John initially thought that Katya would give up after a few duel losses, Katya's tenacity to try over and over convinced John to give Katya some basic training, but still allowing Katya to mostly craft her version of Seal Grimoires and Relics.
Following his admission to become the advisor the Queen, John Dee dove in a sea of corruption of black magic and became a malevolent and cruel man. Since the year of 1583, Katya never heard about him again but further investigations of Witch Cult stated he was involved in cults of black magic, becoming a target of the Cultus Pythonissam.
Vincent Nightray (pre-corruption)
Vincent Nightray was a mage from a group called Order of Sunset in France 400 years ago and always tried to unlock the secret of immortality and eternal youth. In her journey to study the types of magic of the world, Katya joined the cult of Vincent only to study their methods of magic. Eventually, Vincent was impressed with Katya and wanted to make her his student. Although their relationship as student and teacher started out poorly, Katya truly believes that Vincent is an amazing Air-Style mage and a great teacher.
His teachings have helped Katya through her struggles and have taught her valuable lessons, such as how to send her body to an alternative dimension where physical attacks cannot hurt her while keeping her physical body in the the same reality. Vincent reassured her that she could tell him anything, to which Katya admitted her fears of losing all her powers and how much she is afraid of Astaroth, crying in his arms while he comforted her after her frightening encounter with a high-class Black Demon. In this way, he played the part of a father figure for Katya.
However, deep inside Vincent was envious of Katya, who became a genuine mage and was blessed with eternal youth, something he always dreamed of achieving to keep his beauty. After Katya left his cult, Vincent went mad and insanely tried to unlock the secret of eternal youth by conducting magic rituals of sacrifices but eventually sold his soul to Scathach, who gave him eternal life by transferring his soul to other bodies after he joined the Cult of Scathach. Indirectly, it was Katya who brought Vincent to his downfall and her natural eternal life led him to insanity.
Katya at first tried to force a good facade by being a respectful person before Maria Arzonia when she met her during the Battle of London and Morte but by the time of the Purge Katya could no longer hide her disgust for what Maria was now. While fully knowing she was trying to redeem herself from her past sins as a Mafusa, Katya could see that Maria's love for humanity is what transformed Spain and her own family into a ruined landscape of death and misery.
Seeing Maria as weak and a person who was too "busy" trying to pay for her sins, Katya told her that she was lacking the will to do what was necessary, including sacrificing innocents for the greater good, something that Maria was completely against as it goes not only against her religious belief, moral codes but her ethical views. In return, Katya did also believe that Vento's influence on her kept Maria locked in chains that were holding her from doing the right thing instead of trying to be savior of a fictional world that did not exist. As a result, Maria is treated like a weakling by Katya once she reveals her true colors of a prideful and arrogant narcissist.
Because of how Katya seems to look down on Maria every time she is around, the atoner believes that Katya is way, way, way more annoying than Imperia herself who is clearly just trying to mock and tease Maria while Katya is genuinely trying to put Maria into a depressive state of sorrow that could pretty much well lead to suicide if Maria was weaker mentally. This, however, causes almost every single member of the Rogues, including Yuri, to go against Katya and treat her as some kind of enemy; even Imperia Deamonne who liked teasing Maria suffered the same kind of treatment by the hands of Kanon Rihavein when she was a child, leading her to side with Maria in a few occasions.
After Katya's twisted views of peace were finally brought back to light, Maria started to see that Katya was way, way more vile than Oriax Wheelahr who once had the same goal. While Oriax had already committed genocide and destroyed worlds, she was forced to do so by her Satan's Eye that was consuming her mind but she still had the desire to bring peace by only putting all life in an illusion where everyone could be happy. Katya, on the other hand, was more brutish, cruel, cold-hearted and heartless, she believed that replacing the evil of humanity for another greater evil that would cause the death of bilions would force humanity to make peace with each other and join forces to take down the greater evil, thus everyone would be able to understand the pain and suffering of each other once they all lost what they held dearly. Maria replied that was not peace only an act of creating hate among a race and that it was just natural that an entire race would unify forces to take the greater evil down.
In the following months, Maria and Katya's relationship only got worse and there were a few times the two truly almost killed each other in real battles. Maria even stated that she once thought Katya was a honorable, inspiring and beautiful mage knight until she revealed to be a version much more evil of Yuri Barnes. While Yuri was narcissistic and confident, he still was gentle, kind and mature enough to have normal conversations with others. Katya, on the other hand, was annoying and almost evil as the other people she faced before.
By the time that Katya succumbed to Kaitlyn Powell's Sin and joined the New World Order after the death of Ara Astaroth, Nu Wa revealed what Katya was truly trying to make Maria do: break the chains holding her back and secondary feelings that were keeping her true powers sealed inside of her. In their fights, Katya put a lot of her mana inside of Maria's circulatory system of energy, granting her durability and endurance against the Blackness. Just then the Rogue discovered Katya put her "twisted ideology" in practice again and assumed the position of a hateful monster to make Maria stronger, ensuring her survival against those like of Ara Astaroth and Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant in the future. In addition, Nu Wa also said Spirit Guides are supposed to be IMMEDIATELY devoured and killed by the Blackness without leaving any trace of them left, but instead of being killed Maria was just consumed and became a Jikininki, granting a chance of salvation for Maria and even giving her immunity to the Blackness if she was infected by it for the second time.
After Katya disappeared in her own journey, Maria formed a distant bond with Katya and started to see her "bullying" as a training that allowed her to survive against even more dreadful and stronger opponents after Ara Astaroth. Like Yuri and Katarina (who had already remembered Katya was with her at Raizen Academy), Maria promised to rescue Katya from herself and considered her to be a hypocrite in need to learn a lesson. However, it changed when Maria heard the story of Katya and how she did the same to all her students, resulting in her being hated, belittled and feared by all students of her faction; as a result they all lived heathly for thousand years, survived countless battles against Revelation of Qliphoth, grew up as the strongest mages of Mana World and could even faces the likes of the Fallen's Essence and Diabla in equal terms while also being the only faction to NEVER lose a single mage in millennia of combat. Upon hearing this story from Wáng herself, Maria saw Katya more than a simply angel guardian but a true mother ready to be abandoned and left alone by her own children as long they could live, always worrying about her children instead of herself. Just then Maria realized that Katya was actually doing the same; she pushed her down to make her smarter, stronger and more mature while openly accepting all the resentment, hate and contempt from Maria as longs she could live happily. This made her look Katya as a cool, awesome yet lonely tragic fallen angel guardian who refused her own happiness to make those around her better than her.
Katya's ideology had a deep impact on Maria and adopted some of Katya's methods on her own adoptive child alongside Matt Butcher but she never left her daughter thinking her mother hated her for being crude and rigid.
Carl Robinson + the Cure of the Blackness
"What do you think the most frightening thing is? Just like you, I was betrayed by my own friends who sought me, my brothers and my mother to a bunch of rapists. I saw the worst side of humanity and succumbed to the darkness of this world for 650 years. I thought I had seen the darkest place of the universe... but beyond that... when I met those... "things"... I have found an even deeper darkness."
Carl had a complicated relationship with Katya from the very moment they met. Through Yuri, Katya was aware of what Carl had to endure and could see through his vision all the hardships she suffered to grow like a brutal avenger just like her. However, as the two almost shared the same kind of vicious personality, it was more than obvious to all Rogues and members of Arzonia Family that this combination would result in a disaster.
Unlike how Carl behaves himself before Imperia Deamonne who rarely interacts with him (and when she does she tends to be quite rude), when Katya reveal her colors as a narcissist and prideful mage who looks down on everyone around her, Carl is the first one to charge at her with violence. Unlike Imperia who is childish and is only trying to tease others, sometimes, Katya's tendencies to put others down piss off Carl so much that he doesn't think twice before trying to cut her down with the intention to kill her, in return, Katya doesn't seem to take no one besides Yuri Barnes seriously in Arzonia Family, resulting in an intense fight that could easily be described as a death battle. In truth, Carl once cut Katya's head off but it was revealed it was only an illusion cast by the latter, hinting that he does have the desire to kill Katya without a single drop of doubt.
Despite the efforts of every Rogue to stop these two, most of them are afraid of the two fighters. While Katya stand as the new most powerful agent of Ratatoskr, Carl himself had the behavior of a bloody barbarian whose strength and power were above most of theRogues thanks to his demonic and cursed blood. In return to this, Katya even tried to assassinate Carl because of his blood that contained the Blackness inside of it, leading Katya to view him more of a Black Demon instead of a man.
In the eyes of others, Katya, of all people that she met so far (before Heles Hermes), Carl was the only person that Katya never had the desire to help but slay him alive as a Black Demon instead of a tortured soul, completely ignoring what she learned from his past to send him to afterlife like a monster. In their minds, this only showed how much Katya hated anything related to Astaroth, even if they are not meant to be. However, that was not entirely true as Nu Wa was the only who could tell what Katya was really trying to do.
Even when the two were in missions, Katya and Carl were already infamous for scolding their own allies in battle for failures, this only added more spicy to their relationship that was even more intense than the fights that their team waged against their true enemies. In an occasion, Katya and Carl killed a whole army of KnightWalker Cyborgs in their own combat, ignoring everyone around them, however, thanks to Katya's infinite mana and stamina she was almost victorious and would have finished him if it wasn't for the interference of Tomas Sev, Katarina, Matt, Maria, Yuri and Imperia that charged at the duo and held the two from killing each other; needing the interference of 6 people to stop the two monsters. However, as much as Katya was furious, the 6 Rogues did not feel she had intention to kill Carl as the latter had.
According to Valnir, who had a complete twisted vision of Katya, when they were not in missions, Katya often tried to make Carl burst in rage so he could unleash the true monster from within and charge at her so she could easily say she killed him in "self-defense", something that not even the likes of Atala Arck and Imperia Deamonne were capable of doing. Valnir, however, was wrong about Katya just like Carl and all the rest.
Normally, Carl would only give his typical death glares at her but to no avail, soon realizing that Katya, no matter how cold-hearted and prideful may look, must have seen even more terrifying things to not be bothered by Atala, Katarina, Carl or Maria's death glares; it was soon revealed she did face Ara Astaroth, Kaitlyn Powell and even Ragnarok Iblis themselves, learning that there was nothing left in this existence to be afraid of.
This is later shown by Nu Wa herself, who shows all Rogues and their allies what Katya saw in three different moments of her life. One was when she was brought by the Eclipse of Hermes to the hideout of the Leohart's Cult when she was a child and saw Ara Astaroth, the very original body of herself and almost died of heart attack before the entity that was made of pure evil and darkness, another one was when Ragnarok Iblis dragged her to the Gates of the Void prison where she met literally the embodiment of all evil of the existence in its pure form (if it wasn't for Ragnarok's wish to keep her alive, Katya would have lost her sanity and died of heart attack) and finally when she faced Kaitlyn Powell face-to-face, where she saw Hell on the eyes of that woman, feeling as if her soul was dragged to an infinite abyss of darkness and emptiness. After these three moments, Katya had lost all of her fears, even the one that included losing her powers so when questioned why she did not fear no one, even Tomas in his Mahesvara form, Katya replied saying that she had already saw the three embodiments of fear, darkness, death and evil itself and now there was nothing left to be afraid of.
It was much later revealed that Katya, like always, assuming the position of a hateful jerk for the sake of others. The reason why Katya provoked Carl so much to the point the remnants of Malice of Moloth would show up revealing its last fragments and what remains of the Blackness in Carl's blood to study new ways to free one from the control of the Blackness. Through her studies, Katya came to the conclusion that Elemental Armateus was an useful weapon but it was too flawed when it would cost the lifespan of its user to clean a limited amount of Blackness that would later come back with even more intensity, therefore it was not perfect. She also would use other examples like Dawn's Early Light but the Light could only purify hosts would were not entirely consumed by the Blackness and would temporarily weak the Blackness from those who are already fully consumed by it as seen when Future Selina Strawberry tried to purify Vira Hermes with the light but to no avail. For centuries, Yuri Barnes and countless other mages studied ways to purify the Blackness and free its hosts from their imminent transformation in Black Demons but all failed.
However, thanks to Carl who was unknowingly used as a guinea pig by Katya, the latter could find the necessary structure to combat the Blackness by creating her "own" Blackness based in Firenza Junior's blood that was unique once he was born with it and was a part of him instead of being an alien element.
Using her Overlady's spell, her Purifying magic and days of rewriting the very pillar of Overlady spell to force a conjunction between the Blackness from Carl's blood, Katya could create a form of special and unique Blackness that would prey, aka, "purify" the original Blackness while the Overlady cells inside of the experimental Blackness that would reverse the physical, mental and astral state back to a previous state when the effects of the Blackness did not exist, thus terminating it from inside out. Following the erasure of the original Blackness, the experimental Blackness would leave the original body and go other bodies to eat the original Blackness until it eventually would disappear over time once they had consumed too much Blackness.
The Experimental Blackness made out of Carl's blood would be later proved to be useful even against mortals and even divine beings that were transformed into Black Demons by the Blackness, even normal demons whom were consumed by the Blackness like Oriax Wheelahr could be purified of the evil element, reverting their bodies to back to normal. According to Katya, once the Overlady is activated within the Experimental Blackness, it will act in set with the Purifying altered Blackness that would consume the original Blackness while the Overlady will rewound the physical, psychological and spiritual state to previous physical states, undoing modifications from past and reverting them back to normal. While Carl was born with the Blackness, the Purifying magic could eat all his cells and replace it with new ones as she had blood samples of normal human in her laboratory, that would multiply and replace his blood cells as well as his very DNA itself. The name of this cure was called Over-23 Blackness by Yuri Barnes, as Katya, its true creator would never be able to see Carl and centillions of others victims healed since she left the Prime Earth to continue her journey of vengeance against Sequined Sadist and the already-defeated Ara Astaroth.
Much to his dismay, Katya never revealed it was her who created the cure, leaving all the credits to Carl who was the key to the cure, but he could not accept how Katya did things while carrying the hate and disdain of billions on her back, and thus, just like every person who knew who Katya truly was, he wanted to save her and ask for her forgiveness for trying to kill her multiple times when she clearly had no intention of doing the same and his ultimate trust (something he did not give to many people until now since his traumatic experience of being betrayed by his own comrades), however, much to his dismay, the likes of Michael Langdon and Apostles of the Slavery continued active in the already destroyed Prime Earth and became more of annoying obstacles to Carl who had debit to pay to Katya.
By the time of LOTM: Destiny, 5,000,000,000 years in the future, all the Blackness of the Lynenta Omniverse disappeared thanks to this cure that saved countless planets, universes and even multiverses as the cure was deployed with cooperation of Reality Council, Paradise, Ratatoskr, New Conglomerate and New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries, forcing the Idea of Evil to act and send its off-spring, the Darkness, to once again infect all Multi-Universes. This would later affect Ara Astaroth herself once she was revived by the Cult of Ara but was extremely weak to the point of depending of using a mortal body to stay alive in the mortal plane once all Blackness was gone.
Just like Yuri Barnes who became the teacher of Matt Butcher for personal reasons, Katya decided to stay around just to stay beside Yuri. Since Yuri Barnes left the Witch Cult 4 years prior the events of Firenza Junior story, Katyas has been missing him for a while and only cared about listening to his voice and feel his touch again. However, as a consequence, Katya got herself involved with the training of Matt Butcher for a few weeks.
The two had a neutral relationship of strangers until the end of Arzonias Wars that ended with the defeat of both FOLIE and Melancholia. Over time, Katya got herself more involved in his training, even going more harsh compard to how Yuri does such as bad-mouthing the young warrior in the hopes of helping him grow fast in both mentality and physically. While Katya does not hold any special feeling for Matt like a friendship, she did respect his outstanding determination and persistence to never give up just like she does, seeing a part of her inside of the young warrior. After some days, Katya formed a bond of a teacher and student with Matt, something that Yuri saw and left them to train alone as Yuri also wished for Katya to find happiness by forming friendships and meeting new people.
Despite everything above, Katya still treats Matt like an inferior being, most of the time saying him to "bow" before his master, however, no one seems to take this seriously by now.
Krans Romа́n Tsarskiy
Krans met Katya thanks to Adam Frankenstein who saved his life and left him under the cares of Katya and Gaius in their hideout. Katya expressed her disdain for Krans' war to free the Church from Michael Langdon's control, who had became the Pope of Vatican and expanded his army across Europe and refused to join the fight.
However, under Krans' investigation that implied that Melancholia was going to form a pact with Astaroth King and interfere directly in the war of Witch Cult against the Black Cult, Katya changed her mind and promised to join their fight for now as the solo member of Witch Cult alongside Gaius.
In her vision, Katya saw Krans as a child in need of help, something she is not going to let pass as she cannot ignore those in need against powerful enemies. Even so, she kept her disdain for the boy and the rest of his group who were trying to restore a religious order that did not exist.
Adam & Eva Frankenstein
Adam was the one brought Krans before Katya to save his life. At first, Katya was shocked that how someone like Adam could discover the existence of the Witch Cult with almost no difficulty.
Because of his abnormal intelligence and knowledge, deep inside Katya felt that Adam would one become a threat if he fell on the wrong hands or even had a face-heel turn moment and leak possibly secrets of the Witch Cult as well as her own abilities if he decided to investigate her.
On other hand, Katya did not seem to take Eva seriously like a potential threat and feel more comfortable around her for lacking much of the intelligence of Adam. Sometimes, Katya compare Eva to Katarina who are mostly muscles than brains.
Vento of the Front
Through Yuri's vision and many of Maria's speeches, Katya discovered that Vento had a large importance in Maria's life, mainly being the figure that rescued Maria from suffering brought by the Arzonia Brothers.
While Katya could see Vento as figure similar to how Yuri was to her when he rescued her from the depths of hell, Katya was not fond of Vento's method of teaching religion as a way to save her soul or find peace in God. As a mage of Mana World, Katya had an abnormal discrimination against all forms of human religions, including Vento and Maria's religious belief, the Catholicism. Because of this, Katya tend to say that Vento refused to give opportunity to Maria find her own believes and what she should have believed in.
Like everyone else, Katya declares Vento to be inferior to her, something that Vento is pretty aware of this and tries to correct her ways and fix her prideful personality with long sermons of how the sin of pride corrupts and ruin her soul and holy spirit.
Acqua of the Back
Under the request of Krans, Katya joined the Catholic Rebels and fought alongside them for a few weeks until the defeat of Melancholia and putting an end her plans, including her minions. During these events, Acqua, a man of sharp senses could easily tell Katya was hiding her true face and powers from the others; the truth she was a narcissist and prideful mages even more so than Yuri Barnes himself.
However, unlike Nio Hashiri and Cain Knightlord, Acqua could see that Katya was not a bad person despite her flaws. Judging by her behavior, he could tell she was a lone wolf trying to get the sins of everyone around her and carry them by herself after deceiving them into thinking she was a hateful and dislikable person, something that Maria, Carl and Kyouhei thought for a while until she revealed her true colors. In respect to this, Acqua honored the woman with his very soul while hiding the fact he knew who she really was. If he would treat Maria as an adorable-fool, Acqua considered Katya a rogue-beautiful dark knight.
Nami Feuer (pre-corruption)
Unlike Nami who was an idealistic person and was not corrupted by the KnightWalker Family yet, Katya was not fond of keeping criminals, terrorists, thugs, thieves and gangsters alive.
While working with Nami, La Folia and Katarina on the case of Jack the Ripper of 21st Century, Katya executed several members of the Black Lizards in cold-blood once they were no longer useful, causing Nami to yell at her and say out loud she was under arrest and even threatened to shoot her if she did not surrender herself, but Katya showed her true extension of her power before Nami, forcing the FBI agent to go on her knees and lowering her weapon before Katya unleashed an absurd amount of mana to bring Nami on her knees and revaling her disdain for humanitarian rules that keep monsters alive only so they can continue to leave and make more victims in the future.
Since that day, Nami's confidence over her work was weakened to the point her emotions were interfering in her own works as an investigator and detective. This incident would later have consequences in the future where Nami would refuse to shoot a child that was part of a Mexican criminal group in Los Santos shortly before the KK Murder Case.
Despite being rivals, as Tomas and Katya are considered to be the strongest members of the Rogues, Katya entrusts Tomas with the task of annihilating Black Demons that only the Witch Cult was capable of, however, it is later revealed that Katya alongside Yuri were the first people to discover that Tomas was half-Black Demon and human meaning that whoever he was had a human and Black Demon parents, a heretic interspecies relationship.
Yuri and Katya agreed to watch over him for now as he Mahesvara form is in fact creation of the Blackness inside of him and were ready to kill him if necessary if suddenly his power came out bursting and destroying everything around him. As a result of watching his fights and receiving private lessons of both Yuri and Katya, Tomas is having improvements in leadership skills and critical thinking, such as when Tomas focuses on fighting only the strongest enemy instead of the whole army at once so as to achieve a swift and decisive victory.
Katya's relationship with Lucas is very strained, to put it politely. He dislikes how Katya's actions are driven with the sole purpose of flaunting her pride and showing off for applause like Yuri does. Katya also begrudges Lucas, along with Jellal, for believing Valnir's false accusations and their subsequent treatment towards her afterwards believing she would provoke Carl into attacking her just to say she killed him in self-defense, despite truly believing she should carry the hate of everyone, Lucas is the only one who showed "pity" for Carl, leaving her angry at him for looking down on Carl like if he was a child in need of protection.
Although Lucas does stand for Katya during her final moments as member of the New World Order and said she doesn't deserve the fate of being killed like Diabla and the Fallen's Essence when they used her hatred to corrupt her.
Jellal Fernandes (Reboot)
In their first meeting, Jellal labeled Katya's arrogant and prideful nature a distraction and thought she would be a hindrance to his team which earned Katya bad attention from her narcissistic tendencies, moreover she had looks of a young woman, literally a child. However, when she was provoked directly, Katya surprised Jellal by taking down a clone of Eckidina KnightWalker whom was just about to finish him off. Jellal was shocked with her true powers and apologied to Katya.
When they met again, Jelal first thought that Katya was scary and that they wouldn't get along, but Jellal was surprised as the latter apologized for her previous treatment to him for taking him so "seriously" and vowed she will never see him as an equal but a low-life form who had the arrogance to look down on the Great-Katya, something that forced Jellal immediately to withdraw his praises for her. The two still get along but Katya is always putting Jellal against the floor with words that makes him feel inferior.
Karya considers Kyouhei to be one of the smartest person aboard Fraxinus and he is one of the few people she doesn't try to bother with prideful antics. He, on other hand, offers Katya advice on what to do and takes great initiative to further her plans and strategies. However, Kyouhei has a tendency to be coy with divulging her plans, believing Katya is well aware of their full meaning and thus making repeating the information redundant while trying to understand what Kyouhei is talking about.
Kyouhei has a lot of respect for Katya, admiring her almost nigh-omnipotent powers and even inspire himself on her as the two share similar stories of their past and is impressed what she had to endure to become so powerful like that. In return, Katya used as Awaken spell on Kyouhei, a spell that unblock his Magic Mana System and allowing to become a Mage of genuine true magic instead of Magi-Tech, however, she stated this the only thing she will ever do for him, the rest is up to him.
An artificial-Black Demon created by Kruel Rose, Krulcifer first got along with Katay for befriending Magilou until her status as an Artificial Black Demon was revealed, making Katya immediately distrust her. Whenever Krulcifer tried to speak to Katya or when she didn't understand why she was so cynical and cold towards her, Katya expressed disdain, as she believed she was no different than the other Black Demons that feed on human souls.
She attempted to force Katya into apologizing for dishonoring her Kruel Rose and amend the relationship between them, but was treated by her as an annoyance in return. After Kruel Rose's Researchers of Divine Hand attempted to kill her due to a trumped-up conspiracy, Katya became the only person that Krulcifer could actually rely on to save her life, as the Rogues were being controlled by a brain parasite created by Kruel Rose. It was through this journey that Katya begins to see she is very different from the other Black Demons but still finds her rather naive. She has become something of a daughter towards Katya due to these events. She dislikes being treated as a child or being called "experiment" by her and eventually convinces her call her by her name instead.
For someone who is weaker than her, Katya have no bad thoughts about Shigure. The two had little interaction but are on good terms to the point of sometimes sharing the same point of view and ideas. Katya saves Shigure twice from Eclipse of Hermes' remnants and even taught her to use her senses to point out the location of enemies from all sides so she would not be caught by surprise again. Katya also seems to trusts Shigure, mainly because of coolness that she displays in combat, not letting her emotions take the best of her.
Asuha Chigusa (Reboot)
Katya ended up being paired with both Katarina and Asuha in the Team 13. At first, she thought Asuha to be quite a boring person who was living in comfort thanks to being a Magi-Tech magician. However, their friendship is built on mutual respect towards each other as Asuha admit that Katya is like a heroine to her and wants to learn more about her. Despite having their differences in age, Katya respects Asuha as a leader and even once leaves her with making the decisions of their team to study Asuha's IQ and learn of what she is capable of doing. Asuha herself admires Katya's strength and beauty acknowledging her the strongest person she have ever met even when she had joined the Rogues with Ratatoskr.
Katya is the only who seems to know about Rentaro's feelings for Katarina as she herself knows exactly the feeling of loving someone but is incapable of telling them directly. Katya, despite hating most humans and desiring nothing but the death of Magi-Tech Magiciana, was the only one to support his dream to became a mage of justice and is always the one to comfort him whenever he got depressed when he can't do better than others no matter how much he is trying his best.
It could be said that like Tomas and Katarina, Katya had a teacher and student relationship with Rentaro, teaching him how to control his magic and giving some fragments of her mana to increase his own.
Despite having a cute and innocent appearance, Katya hated how Ying saw Magic, referring it just like most Magi-Tech Magician so. Katya initially thought little of Ying when she started teaching around 120 years ago, even ignoring the fact that she came from an aristocrat family. She rarely refers to her by name, and mostly calls her the nickname she assigned her "Elfin", much to her annoyance. At one point, they dueled, and she lost on purpose just to mock Ying into thinking she was never serious in the first place, but that didn't change her ways of teaching the class, as Katya still did not take anyone seriously to the point of teaching her own powers.
When Ying insulted magic by stating it is merely a tool used to kill, Katya slapped her, and stated that she hated her for being a spoiled rich brat. After a talk with Yuri, she learned magic connects Ying to her late grandfather who died in battle against Blaster Dark and decided to change her mindset. With that, she sincerely apologized to Ying for her remarks but also for not learning why she saw magic as a tool to kill once she saw nothing but magic being used to kill innocent people. After that, Katya started teaching earnestly, as she showed Ying and her class other ways to use magic, and they were amazed by it. Whiles he now teaches, she still doesn't treat Ying properly, as shown when she erased a lesson on the board after she politely asked her not to, or when she had her carry more books than her friend, after he offered to help.
Azul Jissele originally sees Katya as her arch-rival, due to her once having connections with Vincent Nightray, the father of Atala Arck who made her best friend suffer for so long. Katya, on the other hand, doesn't see Azul like a threat at all and always ignore her when Azul is trying to pick a fight saying she can't hear the yells of beings below her.
After hearing Katya's tragic backstory and seeing her sadness of losing Vincent to Scathach, Azul starts to show sympathy for the pain she went through and resolves to help her overcome her dark past by getting her find the remnants of Scathach's Cult and punish them for corrupting Vincent, a teacher she loved so dearly but succumbed to his obsession for immortality.
Ironically, Katya said if it wasn't Vincent's obsession for immortality, he would have never conceived Atala Arck with a German woman during the first years of the Second Cold War, thus Azul would have never met Atala in first place, adding that it was thanks to Vincent she got to meet Atala, the only person she cared the most. Hearing this, Azul came to the conclusion that hunting down the remnants of the Cult of Scathach only for revenge would only bring her even more pain.
Despite not having too much interaction with each other, they mutually respect each other in terms of strength. After listening Atala's story of being forced by Ryuunosuke Uryuu to become a KnightWalker Cyborg and losing her sanity on the process, Katya thought she could study more about the mysterious power of the KnightWalker Cyborgs. From her studies, she discovered the cyborgs were made of nano-machines composed of the Blackness, thus granting them absolute immortality. Katya is amazed by Atala's overcoming the drawbacks of her power and inform that each time she dies a part of her vanish, warning her to stop using suicidal tactics to overcome her enemies as she tend to abuse of her immortality to charge without thinking.
Despite being weaker than her, Sanada is one of the few people who know about Katya's Sin after she heard about it from her own mouth. Often, she scolds Katya for using her power too dangerously, as she consistently put the life of her teammates in danger. In a sense, Katya admires the mature personality and sexyness of her womanly body, and even ask sometimes tips how she can make men fall for her in the hope to make Yuri fall for her. The two became close friends to the point they would share their secrets and talk about each other's intimidate experiences, something that Katya never once had.
As the first person she ever met to come from another Multi-Universe, Katya was deeply interested in Mana. Due to their curiousity of learning about their universes, cultures and languages, Katya and Mana have a close relationship, as they were good friends though Mana is annoyed by Katya's habits of looking down on New Conglomerate's technology like the Tech-Combat Realizer Unit.
Mana often asked about what magic and mana was, and Katya went through to show her what true magic was by showing spells in empty spaces, causing great devastation and miracles. Mana also showed all the technology of NC she could summon, showing her the ways of technology so advanced that it would make any person from another universe think it was magic.
Relationships - Villains and Enemies (notable only)
Hades Zagreus Villalobos
"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU! HATE!!!!!"
Hades was the lover of Katya's mentor, Sequined Sadist and was fully aware that Katya would come for him to ask where Sequined Sadist is.
In their conversation, Hades revealed everything to Katya saying that he had already foresaw her future and gave orders to Scathach to direct the Mongols to invade China, starting the bloody Mongol Conquest of China. Once she was born, Hades together with Sequined Sadist manipulated the actions of Ara Astaroth into possessing the Mongols that oppressed her village and leading them to destroy her village, family and friends, starting her journey of darkness, death and sin.
Once she fell on the grasp of Astaroth and then freed by Yuri Barnes, Sequined would be summoned to train to control her Overlady's DNA and finally giving the Sword of Sandalphon, one of the three Sword of Kings Hades craved for for nearly 800 octillions years. And now the Sword of Sandalphon was fully merged with the living beings born in Lynenta Omniverse, Hades could use it without any consequences; thus revealing her entire life was manipulated by him for this solo moment. Katya, as a result, had a breakout and attempted to kill herself to prevent Hades from rising as an Omniversal threat but Hades had already cursed her with immortality. Before Hades could have the Sword of Sandalphon for himself, Yuri Barnes appeared just in time to save Katya but unlike all enemies who they faced on Earth, Hades was literally on another level of everyone they fought so far, even making Ara Astaroth, The Fallen's Essence, Vira Hermes and Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant look like mere pieces of rotten trees in comparison.
One by one, the mages from Cultus Pythonissam were murdered by Hades, causing Katya to cry with agony and beg him to stop, however, Hades noticed what she felt for him and brutally cut Yuri in half in front of her and Heles Hermes and destroying his soul by crushing it with his hands, thus preventing Yuri from reincarnating forever.
This caused Heles Hermes to become awake all the hatred inside of her and became the temporary Queen of Qliphoth, thus being granted with all of Ara Astaroth's powers and Katya to be consumed by the Sin Virus that fully merged her ego with the Overlady's, being granted with all of Kaitlyn Powell's powers.
From that day on Hades, an enemy that Katya never heard about before became the true root of all evil in her life and the mastermind behind all her pain. Moreover, the fact that Yuri was killed before her eyes destroyed her very own reason to continue living, resulting in Katya becoming Kaitlyn Powell but not before the two struggled against each other for the control of the body.
Ara Astaroth / Mina Harker
Ara Astaroth was considered to be the worst and evilest enemy of many people who fell under her grasp, Katya was not different from them. Born in China during the Mongol Conquest, Katya soon discovered that the reason why her village, friends and family were slaughtered was because Ara Astaroth possessed the minds of the Mongol soldiers, putting her family to the sword and burning down her village with no mercy.
This revelation continued to haunt her mind until she was captured by the Eclipse of Hermes and brought before Ara Astaroth herself, in flesh and bone, causing the girl to almost die of despair and fear before the very embodiment of death itself. After this, Katya was forced to serve under the Leohart's Cult as a mercenary to carry out the interests of the organization in Asia. After she was freed by Yuri and joined the Witch Cult to have her revenge, Katya's hate for Ara only grew more and more over the centuries as she continued to see more people falling victims in her senseless genocidal war.
This hatred grew so much that Katya revealed she was even willingly to cut down all her friends and subordinates to go after her and finish her once and for all as seen when she left the Rogues to go after her in the Undead Land where she was stuck in her weakened form. As the root of all evil that happened to Katya, Ara Astaroth received all her hate and rancor and will not rest until Ara Astaroth to pay for many quintillion lives she took in her senseless war against life itself for thinking mortals were destructive but she was even worse than those mortals she considered to be "evil" and "dangerous". That is, until she discovered who was true mastermind behind everything.
Before Katya could see the true colors of Sequined, she was an important figure in the young Katya's life as a mentor, guardian, and surrogate mother. According to Katya, Sequined taught him everything she knew, considering her to be a mother after her true mother died.
When Katya discovered that Sequined Sadist was helping Hades to manipulate her into giving him the Sword of Sandalphon, she held hostility toward Sequined for every lie she told to her and almost cried when Sequined revealed she was merely using her as a pawn for Hades to get the Sword of Sandalphon and destroy Lynenta Omniverse from inside out without the need of a direct invasion. She has also shown fear of her after she almost killed her once Sequined almost killed her in the Mana World.
When it is revealed that Katya is in fact the successor of the Overlady of Darkness, Katya almost went insane with the revelation and spent 2 weeks locked in a room. Katya always described to be a creepy and vile individual that deserved death and be locked in the deepest hole of hel to keep her power sealed. On the other hand, she admired her power and her efforts she did to develop magic and relics. Actually, many books and relics Katya possess were books and tools created by Kaitlyn many thousand years ago.
After regaining the memories of Kaitlyn's past life thanks to her blood, Katya displayed unprecedented fury and hatred toward Kaitlyn for bringing so much suffering and death that could pretty much count on the billions, to the point that she considered finishing her off after defeating her in the Game Over Timeline. However, Katya ultimately refused to stoop to Kaitlyn's level and preferred leaving her alive to face consequences for her actions and keep her sealed in the Impact Zone where she truly deserved to be; stuck in an empty and dark cell.
The ruthless leader of the Hell, Ragnarok Iblis, was Katya's greatest foe. In order to stop the Ragnarok Iblis' revival and save the world, Katya had to face and defeat Ragnatok before the end of Big Bang Era, which would evolve the Lynenta Omniverse to its complete form and enhance all Pure-Blooded Devils and Ragnarok Devils. To that end, Katya trained throughout her journey to master the concept of magic itself so that she would be able to defeat her. When Katya meditated on her fears in order to open her cosmic control, she saw a vision of the Ragnarok shrouded in flames, representing her greatest fear in that moment.
Katya and Ragnarok never truly knew each other, as they only met twice, but Ragnarok Iblis seemed to have nothing but disdain for the girl who had Sequined Sadist, her hateful sister, as her mistress while Katya herself simply regarded her as "the embodiment of all evil" and expressed that she almost had died of heart attack when she met Ragnarok for the first time before her power and the very evil itself inside of her.
Power and Abilities
Illusions - Mental Cages
- Mental Cage Type I: After making eye contact or being touched by her touched, Katya sends waves of mana into their brains, controlling their sense of space, time and reality to trap them in an illusion of her own design. Through her unprecedented ability to alter targets' perception of time, she uses Mental Cage to subject victims to years' worth of torture, terror and nightmare in a matter of seconds; examples include continual stabbing or reliving traumatic events over and over. This ability is very similar to Oriax Wheelahr's Satan Eyes that have a variaty of illusion-casting abilities.
- Mental Cage Type II: The second variant of Mental Cage controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is for the enemy to see Katya's Overlady eyes at the exact moment it is released. After seeing it just once, this person will completely succumb to the hypnosis every time it is released, regardless of how long ago they saw it, as Ash Landers remain affected even after 200 years. When Katya turns off the hypnosis by force of will, the image shown melts away or shatters. The complete hypnosis of Mental Cage II is absolutely flawless; even if the target is aware of being under the hypnosis, they cannot resist its influence. The hypnotic abilities of Mental Cage II make it a highly useful tool in combat, for Katya can create simple or complex illusions to deceive her opponents. For example, by creating a decoy of herself, or other illusions to distract her opponents, Katya can hide her own movements and attack with impunity. Her opponent will remain focused on the illusion until it is too late to react.
- Multiverse Labyrinth Cage: the strongest "Illusion" Magic to ever exist. Also known as the Extradimensional Labyrinth, is a prison-like extra-dimensional space developed by Katya and Sequined Sadist, where it traps the consciousnesses of her victims forever inside the endless sea of possibilities in alternate universes that are created instant to instant as they are observed, created from their past experiences and preferences. Katya has dropped numerous enemies up to this point and forced them to ruin. The nature of the labyrinth is the universes are always branching, and progressing simultaneously at the same time where people cannot recognize it, because the "possible future possibilities" are transformed into the "universes" as they are. The physical bodies of said "victims" are being left on their original places as Katya only sends her conciousnesses to drifting through the infinite possibilities, because the labyrinth is placed within the Void Space outside of the Multi-Universe, she is able to manifested her own bodies by thoughts. As long as the target is intelligent, they cannot escape this technique. Unless they gain recognition of their true selves inside the space and able to invoke the Divine power. Katarina escapes from the Multiverse Labyrinth after being made aware of her origin by the spirit of Eugen Katsuragi, then invokes her very own power to intergrates with the labyrinth and rescues her friends from the endless chain of possibilities.
- Overlady: The only magic born from Katya and Kaitlyn's cells, Overlady allows her to reverse a living individual's body back to a previous state, allowing her to make her target physically younger, heal injuries, and undo bodily modifications. She has even shown the ability to rewind someone's body to a point before they existed. Can also revert humans to their original race of a pre-historic creature.
- Kaitlyn's DNA: After being exposed to wrath and negative emotions, Katya will lose control of her mind as her murderous within beast will wake up and take over her body, making her lose control over her body and actions. This form will push Katya beyond the normal limits of Mage and will literally achieve the status of a semi-immortal demi-goddess with universal durability, speed beyond the barrier light and infinite amount of mana. In its activation, Katya releases a huge wave of energy powerful enough to level nearby buildings. In this form, Katya's eyes turns demonic red. The more she stays in this form, the more she becomes stronger, granting her tremendous physical strength and cutting power, allowing her to effortlessly topple a even Gods with a single blow, rip off their arms in a single motion, and cut them completely in half from a considerable distance. Once Katya uses this form for 1 hour, Kaitlyn Powell's cells will awake completely and transferring the soul of the sealed witch to her body, thus fully reviving Kaitlyn Powell while Katya will cease to exist.
- Eye of Thanatos: A black, extremely heavy ball made from positive white mana and negative black mana is formed, and is shot from her mouth. The ball can be ingested first and regurgitated to fire a large energy blast, or shot in its ball form. The explosion created is large enough to destroy anywhere from small town level, to island level without charging. Failure to correctly meet the ratio of 8:2 of white and black mana causes the bomb to fail.
- Mona Lisa: Based from the famous Mona Lisa's picture that is slowly decomposing, Mona Lisa allows Katya to disintegrate whatever she touches with her palms. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not. The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victim's whole body if they don't amputate the decaying body part. This can even spread beyond what she's touching, allowing her to disintegrate large groups of enemies instantly. It doesn't seem to work in demons blessed with immortality like Ara Astaroth however since it only disintegrate physical material and not astral or spiritual.
- High Durability - Escama: Unlike most Mages that use magic to strength their defenses, Katya uses her own mana to create an invisible shield around her body, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a blades, bullets, vehicles at high-speed, and even speed of sounds attacks. This allows Katya to confront take direct hit of Black Demons' most powerful techniques without suffering a scratch.In general, the strength of an Katya's Escama is proportional to the potency of her mana.
- Absolute Reflexes: Katya possesses limitless reflexes, being able to react to everything there is, no matter how fast it comes. She can react at any speed and change actions on the fly at faster-than-blinding speeds. This places Katya above virtually all other beings in Prime Earth in reaction time, only losing to Yuri Barnes, Oryx, Kaitlyn Powell, Vira Hermes and Ara Astaroth.
- Infinite Stamina: The only physical blessing she got from Kaitlyn's DNA was her infinite stamina that allowed Katya to possesses limitless physical energy, stamina, and vitality. It was said she once trained for a month straight without a single rest while her predecessor, Kaitlyn Powell, fought billions of Mages and Gods for 40 days and 40 night. Her stamina is essentially untiring and can keep working, fighting, mowing, etc. at optimal efficiency under any circumstances and for an unlimited duration.
- Superhuman strength: The true extent of Katya's strength is unknown since she doesn't train her muscles to enhance them with magic. However, she was seen ripping off the arm of Tomoo Astaroth with ease, meaning her strength is way abnormal than compared to Yuri's.
- Superhuman speed: Katya was able to complete a Raizen Academy's 1500 meter dash in an instant during her tryouts to test her abilities. She has proven able to effortlessly keep up with Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, who can move at above hypersonic speeds and is said to be the third fastest demon of Leohart's Cult. Even B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 computerized targeting systems have difficulty tracking her.
- Afterimages: Katya's speed allows her to create afterimages of herself. She first used this during her training bout with Katarina. She was also able to create an infinite amount of afterimages during her fight with Speed-o'-Sound, Fakir and Ara Astaroth.
Elementals and Miscellanous
Katya has few magic spells but each one is considered to be a S-class spells.
- Rompó: An ability that can only be used in robots and artificial intelligences. Katya can send waves of mana into the core system of her target and can control robotic entities such as robots, cyborgs, gynoids, rovers, androids, animatronics, automatons, biobots, bionics, nanobots, software agents, internet bots and more to do her bidding or fight for them as well as empathize and communicate with them. She developed this ability soon after she fought Akrak Couteau with the Rogues at the base of Morte in Brazil as a countermeasures to fight the advanced foot soldiers of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences and KnightWalker Family.
- Einstein Fourth War: A dangerous ability where Katya can create, shape and manipulate radioactivity with her own mind,in other words, nuclear radiation the process by which a nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting particles of ionizing radiation. A material that spontaneously emits this kind of radiation, which includes the emission of energetic alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays, and neutron particles is considered radioactive. While using this spell, Katya can control any chemical elements that may be rendered radioactive by adding or by subtracting (except for hydrogen and helium) neutrons from the nucleus of the stable ones. The availability of this wide variety of radioactive isotopes has stimulated their use in a wide variety of fields, including chemistry, biology, medicine, industry, artifact dating, agriculture, and space exploration. The health risk associated with exposure to a particular radionuclide will depend on the radiation emitted and its chemical behavior. Beta, gamma, to neutron radiation can penetrate through the skin and may pose an external radiation hazard, but alpha radiation can enter the body by inhalation and ingestion since it bounces off the skin and then detonates afterward, though they are technically more dangerous.
- Prodigium: A simple ability where Katya snaps her fingers and can manipulate and control a non-sentient monster or a creature and commands them at her own will.
- Opino: In a radius of 300 km, Katya can have complete control over the senses of oneself and others, including sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, balance, pain, etc, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them without necessarily putting them into an illusion. She can enhance, reduce or remove them temporarily or permanently, protect her from being overwhelmed, cause the target to sense things that aren't there or prevent her from sensing things that are, cause/remove sensory ailments, etc.
- Parafrosý: A dreadful ability that can mean the instant defeat of a person with a mental illness. Katya can absorb, create, control, and manipulate Madness/Insanity of themselves, others or the madness energy around, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing insanity, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level and gain power from it.
- Zeus's Wrath: Katya can control and manipulate the weather in a god-like level. Katya had shown she was capable of creating large storm clouds that enveloped entire islands, summon lightning bolts, and even create giant tornadoes. This Quirk also allowed her to manipulate wind and granted her flight. The storms created from this techniques were strong enough to severely damage an entire town.
- Inverno: A harmless ability that allows Katya to create a peaceful and calm snow shower in an entire country of the size of Cuba.
- Blue Hell: The only known Mage able to control blue flames. Blue Hell allows Katya to generate large amounts of highly destructive blue flames from her body and will only stop burning until her targets are burned meaning it can't be erased for absolutely nothing. Katya's body has a low tolerance for her own flames and she will get burned if she uses them for prolonged periods of time.
- Sin Flames: The Sin Flames are the highest level of Fire Style magic, even more so than Blue Hell. Also known as Black Inferno, or Dark Inferno, the Sin Flames can combust anything they touch almost instantly, including robust minerals and living creatures alike. The flames are extremely hot and it is believed their temperature is higher than that of norma and blue fire. Once created, it can continue burning for 10 days and 10 nights. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods; only Katya can put the flames out
- Jormungand's Awakening: Part of her Earth control, she can send powerful vibrations into the core of Earth and choose an area where she wants tectonic plates to move, causing an apocalyptic-level earthquake capable to sinking parts of continents into the ocean as well engulfing entire states into the abyss of earth.
- Qui: By kicking the ground, she send waves of sounds through the ground in a radius of 200 meters allowing her to use her seismic sense to remarkable levels. While using this, she can map areas without even entering or using her eyes to map them.
- Metal Manipulation (unnamed spell): Katya was one of the few Earth-Style mages who discovered metal is derived from ore, which is found in the earth. Katya explained that metal is just a part of earth that has been purified and refined. In this spell, she can shape, twist and manipulate metal. Metals are generally malleable-they can be hammered or pressed permanently out of shape without breaking or cracking-as well as fusible (able to be fused or melted) and ductile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire).
Gravity / Air
- Flight: Like most mages, Katya can use her mana to fly and travel through long distances at the speed of sound. Katya flight leaves any spaceships and planes useless to travel from one country to another. Her ability in the vaccum of space is way faster with her being able to travel between planets in a few hours.
- Brahman's Grip: Katya can manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, three seconds being the basic minimum. The Brahman Grip also grants another ability: Brahman's Fury which allows Katya to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique. It is said Brahman's Fury is the technique used by mages from different planets to create their own moon.
- Aqua Lizard: Katya manipulates water into the shape of a dragon, which she then direct at a target. The water crashes upon the target, dealing significant physical damage. Ideally, users will use pre-existing bodies of water for this technique, but sufficiently skilled users can instead create the water themselves, spitting the dragon from their mouths. The more talented the user, the greater the amount of water that the dragon can be made from.
- Poseidon's Wrath: Katya call forth huge water waves to crash down at their targets, washing everything away in a powerful torrent. Poseidon's Wrath allows Katya to summon an Apocalyptic-like tsunami capable to washing away entire countries and sinking them into the ocean.
Cosmic / Light (Arch Angel)
- Deus Ex Supreme: A multi-functional spell that allows Katya to manipulate cosmic energies to produce nearly any effect she desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of matter across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortices, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness. Katya can call upon the comets, meteors, asteroids, moons, planets, stars, nebula, neutron stars, quasars, small black holes, small white holes, and dark matter. She can also generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms and invoke meteor showers.
- Solum: Katya can create, shape and manipulate astral energy, allowing her to project her astral form on physical plane and to the astral plane and interact there, see spirits, making spirits visible to others, astral trapping and potentially harming the dead. She can allow others to be able to use temporarily astral projection or block others from astral projecting, sending them back to their bodies if they had already projected.
- Solum I: Katya can manipulate the soul, the incorporeal and immortal essence of a living thing, souls are usually most obviously present in sentient beings. At some level all biological organisms have souls, and even non-biological entities (such as rivers and mountains) possess something that is analogous to a soul. She cannot control the soul of a person who is alive only those who are already dead.
- Soul Prison (Solum III): Katya has a personal dimension for her to use whatever she wants to do and uses this dimension to banish souls and evil spirits from specific place to her dimension that she uses a prison where evil spirits will be locked away for all eternity.
- Solum IV: Katya can permanently destroy/annihilate souls and/or spiritual beings that do not have a body, without affecting the body just by touching them, which causes the targets to die without possibility of Resurrection, but some may transform into a soulless being instead.
- La Muerte: Katya uses this super-tier spell to summon a black tornado that instantly kills everything in its field of range in a radius of 300 km. This spell inflicts an instant-death effect, and it is practically useless against the undead, robots, golems, and other beings which have no life. While it is effective against living organism, it is hard to imagine any mage not having immunity to instant death.
- Instant Death: Can kill any organic being with a single touch of her hand after filling her palm with dark magic. It stands as one of her most dangeorus spells as it can be used as many times as she wants without limitations and consumes almost nothing of mana to cast the spell.
- Unknown: Katya can shape and manipulate life-force, the fundamental force that allows life to appear/exist, grow and flourish throughout the universe. She can control her own personal life-force that dwells within her, allowing her to achieve untold power and great abilities considered to be beyond that of normal beings. Katya use physical, spiritual, and mental powers to control her life force and the life and vital forces of other people around in a radius of 500 meters. She can suck the life force out of their body, killing them and using it to revive dead people. Some would say it is a type of Sacrifice Ritual made to extract the life force of a person, instantly killing them, and transferring it to another dead person to revive them or use it in a living being to prolong their lifespan.
- Pandemonium: Katya can create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc. She can control the organisms that spread diseases, including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogens on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts, and pathogens that produce genetic mutations. However, it is said Katya's ability to manipulate disease is way inferior to Vira's. While she can control diseases, she can only use a disease that is located nearby through blood sample, saliva, infected water, urine and others materials infected with some kind of dangerous disease while Vira stocks thousands of different diseases inside of her body and controls them at her will.
- Immense Psychic Resistance: Vira noted that Katya is virtually immune to any psychic attacks and very resistant to being manipulated due to her astonishing willpower.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity: Although Katya cannot breathe in space, she has considerable control over her breath. Even in outer space, Katya manages to hold her breath effortlessly, and she even teleport to other planets of the solar system in seconds with no signs of suffocation.
- Temperature Immunity: Katya is immune to all types of temperature-based attacks. In fact, she is immune to the effects of temperature in general as seen when Ren Suzugamori used his fire-style on her and engulfed her in storm of blazes but she suffered no damage at all. This is an exception for her own attack Blue Hell that may burn parts of her body if she uses it constantly.
- Extremely High Accuracy: Katya seems to have almost perfect precision since anytime she focuses on a target, she always strikes it. She is able to turn a rock into a deadly projectile that hits its target, able to transform it more into a meteorite than a rock.
- Immeasurable Agility: Katya has been shown to be perfect at dodging and able to perform highly acrobatic maneuvers. Katya's reflexes render her flexible enough to move through the narrowest creeks and dodge attacks at the closest proximity. Katya is also able to perform parkour, which she can couple with fighting movements.
- Vacuum Adaptation: Katya's body has been shown to survive in the vacuum of space unscathed for at least a brief period of time. Several factors like a lack of atmosphere and increased exposure of radiation are at play here, although Karta was not affected by any of them.
- Intimidation: While she doesn't seem particularly scary, those who know about her abilities show fear of her. Katya can emit a "powerful aura", which makes her foes tremble and become pressured. Katya is able to invoke fear in those she dislikes or who bother her by merely threatening them.
Equipment - Sword of Sandalphon
Sword of Sandalphon, is one of the three Omniversal Relics swords made by the three Omniversal Supreme Deities, Spectra, Sequined Sadist and Lapis. The Sword of Sandalphon is the equivalent of Sword of Kings in the Witris Omniverse. The weapon is the most powerful relic contained in Witris and the pinnacle of all those used by Gods. While the Sword of Kings has the power to create and destroy entire multiverses, Spectra comments that the nature of the sword becomes more absurd as she views its power. It can be used as a close combat slashing weapon wielded much like a regular sword that unleashes abnormal amount of mana.
It has an abnormal shape that doesn't match what would normally be classified as something specialized like a sword but a sharp spine that looks like a key. It is something that was born before the appearance of the concept that the universe calls a "sword," so it is not something that can truly be called a sword or have the shape of any known blade. While it has a grip, handguard, and is the same length as a longsword, the section that should contain a blade deviates from the normal form of an edged weapon.
The sword is divided in 4 phases that are shown in its grip that has a cross with four sharp fins. Each phase release a part of its power.
- Phase 1 - The sword can transform into a whip-like sword by flicking their wrist, causing the blade to segment and it gains exceptional range. If Katya puts mana inside of it it will glow white and extends at high speed to impale her opponents from a distance. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending, allowing Katya to push her enemies almost 2 kilometers far away from her.
- Phase 2 - The phase 2 uses the life force of Katya, the manifestation of her fighting spirit that she's able to channel into a glowing beam of focused energy. Initially, she was only capable of manifesting the powers of the spirit sword, but over the centuries, she was able to cut through the very fabric of the dimension. The Phase 2 has the power to cut through anything in existence; there are no known defenses against its attacks.
- Phase 3 - Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the sword's attack opens an abyss capable of crushing anything in the plane of existence. The center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos, which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Sword of Sandalphon is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world.
- Phase 4 - The true extent of this sword's power is unknown but once it has all its four phases released, the sword will be able to destroy all creation in an Omniverse by cutting through trillions of different dimensions in a single attack, destroying every atom and pillar support of the creation itself, thus cutting the very pillar of an Omniverse whil the Sword of Kings is said to be strong enough only to create or destroy a Multi-Universe or multiverse. Unlike the latter, the Sword of Sandalphon is more of a destructive weapon instead one that could create life. For all its power, Katya was never able to open this phase and never will for it was said one would need to train and increase their mana until it is above the levels of the Supreme Gods, meaning they would take around 560,000,000,000 years for a mortal or any other entity below Supreme Omniversal Gods to unlock this phase.
In just its Phase 1 of power, it is capable of tearing the earth, sky, and space in half. It would be an injustice to its strength to consider it just a weapon, with its ability to expose all truth and decimate nearly anything it touches; its more of a calamity than a device used for combat. When used to its greatest potential, a single attack possess enough energy to produce an abyss strong enough to annihilate all creation, a swirling hole of darkness that reinvents all matter which enters and reconstructs the world.
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Raizen School Arc|
|Mana Takamiya (without Wizard powers)||100|
|La Folia Rihavein||40|
|Eckidina KnightWalker||6,000,000 (after Rise of Blue Haired Heroine)|
|Katarina Couteau (Rage mode)||90,000|
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc|
|The Fallen's Shadow||90,000,000|
|Kanon Rihavein (as human)||5|
|Kanon Rihavein (as Angel)||200,000,000|
|Emperor Tathagata Killer||166,000,000|
|Mana Takamiya (Wizard)||100,000,000|
|The Fallen's Shadow (Dragon form)||90,000,000|
|Aryana Westcott (full power)||970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (with Zenkai burst)||500,000,000|
|Madness (with Zenkai burst)||5,000,000|
|Demonio (with Zenkai burst)||400,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (Bodiless form)||100,000,000,000,000,000|
|Sephiria Arks KnightWalker (as Magician)||90,000,000|
|Lucy Sheev KnightWalker||1,000|
|Eckidina KnightWalker (fused with LN-666 Project)||200,000,000|
|Red Moon Tyrant||???|
Katya's rating determined by the CIS Productions. From 0 to 1000.
|Ability Type||Fitness||Intelligence||Justice||Endurance||Speed||Popularity||Effectiveness||Fighting Ability|
|Illusions and Overlady Magic||363||621||498||987||494||1000||1000||640|
Witch Cult / Cultus
Revelation of Qliphoth
|Full Power||Infinite - priority target marked for death|
Eclipse of Hermes
|Full Power||??? - priority target marked for death|
- "You want me to roll over like a dog? Give up, and accept defeat.. Ha! That seems to be the sort of language that your kind is used to using! Language for cowards who forfeited their humanity, because they were too weak to survive as such! You were too weak to remain as human and you accepted the power of the darkness to become the disgusting creature you're now! Don’t look down on humans, you monster! Come on! I’ll send you all to hell!"
- "Ashes to ashes! Dust to dust! We are nothing, but dust and to dust we shall return! Let my flames burn this heretic being in the Lake of Fire! Amen!!"
- "This is not the way how you should treat a lady!"
- "Kindness is paid with kindness. Evil is paid with evil. Don't come to me with your humanitarian bullshit, Nami Feuer. Those who are ready to take the lives of another living being should be ready to die as well"
- "The duty of a teacher is not only to teach but protect those under their cares. So that's why I am afraid you cannot let you kill this girl. When someone is under my wing, it is the time to unleash the fury of a mother eagle!"
- "I see... It's seems you have some power after all. You're not so weak like I thought... But a demon still a demon. Worse, you were a human once. Demons who are born as true demons is normal according the laws of nature... But you sold your soul, your blood, your mind, your body... Everything! You left your humanity behind to become a trash! You're worse than many devils out there!"
- "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little."
- "I can offer you my pity, but my forgiveness? NEVER! Now prepare to be purged from the earth! Mowed down like grass... crushed like the bug you're!"
- "I'm here... Let's continue this fight, Black God! You called it upon yourself! You came to our planet and put your disgusting hands upon the people of Veronica! Don't think you'll leave this plane of existence without having a good injury in your body! Once you die by my hands, I want you to show this injury to your "Owner", I want you to remember that you were defeated by a "human trash"! I want you to remember to never underestimate humans again! I want you to show Astaroth that this planet will not fall so easily like all universes you have conquered! I want to see the fear stagnant on your face, the faces of all people you've murdered before!"
- "This is the will of Light. This square we are standing right now was created by my magic that is connected to Paradise. This square is called Altar of God, a upside down pyramid created by Arch Angels to imprison beings with evil spirits. In this area, you lost all your powers and you're nothing more than a demon without energy; in other words, the energy of Astaroth cannot reach you meta-physical body here. As you know, Paradise is the dimension where all good spirits go to afterlife... Be they humans, aliens or even animals. The Witch Cult knows there are many alien life forms out there, so we were blessed with the energy of Paradise as we recognize that humans are not the only life forms on the universe. Magicians who consider themselves their race as the center of the universe are not blessed with this magic because they're ignorant and commit sin even without noticing it. If you're a magician and believe in other life forms, that means you have the ability to have a connection with Paradise."
- "All demons connected to Hell or your Goddess have a weakness: if they invade a Divine territory, they're fated to lose their powers as its light will clean every single evil matter inside of it. I was planning to bring you to moon all this time. Since I became a Wander of Night Magician, I sealed COUNTLESS demons here, on the moon. Do you know why? Because if I seal evil spirits like you on the center of Earth, the core of the planet will get rot and all Mother Nature will die because of your disgusting blackness!"
- "That means... The root of all this evil still exist. This war between Astaroth and Witch Cult will never end until we cut this darkness on its core."
- "Fall on the darkness you love so much. Repent for your sins. Repent for leaving your humanity behind to accept such malicious power. Great powers comes with great prices, but in your case, it came with eternal punishment. You accepted it, then that means you should be prepared to accept your fate as well, Black God..."
- "I used to travel to Mexico in times and times. La Puerta of Soho... Portas das Maravilhas in Tulum, two of my favorites bars, have turned into ashes. I saw what is happening on that country with my magic... I see corpses everywhere. Mexico now is... the symbol of death. I never liked Mexico, I thought it was a stuffy and old country. I didn't think it was a nation for me at all. When we would go out and party at this cabaret on the weekends, the beer was cold and tasty, and the bartender was this idiot who liked the most ridiculous dirty jokes. He was always teasing with me. The hookers in the whorehouses were money-grubbers, and there were a lot who were hard on the eyes. But you know, they were all nice to us. They belonged to the most low level of society but I never saw so many kind people on the same place. And they all had this pitiful look on their eyes. There was a old lady at a restaurant on Liberação road in Cancun who would always serve me their fish and chips when I went there, without me ever ordering it. She said it was because I was a foreigner and that it was the local delicacy, time and time again. I told her it was too greasy and I couldn't eat it but since I didn't want to offend her, I gagged it down each time just to see the old lady smile. I don't like Mexico... It's boring and annoying for my taste... But still those people--the bartender, the hookers and the old lady--had nothing to do with this war... The World War III or this MPS. They nothing to do with this war, or the KnightWalkers or Stabilization Union. All those things were none of their concern... But now... Men, women and children, people that once met years ago are dead bodies with more dead bodies above them! This is something I cannot forgive!"
- "The Witch Cult is not dead yet! Our organization is not a town, village, members or magic! What makes the Witch Cult is our determination to end Astaroth!"
- "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true... or what they believe to be the truth no matter how ridiculous. That's how people define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage while their "correct" is the evil of others. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs? This is how dictators are born, this is how serial killers and other beasts are born. This concept is not right... but this is just my reality. Could it be that my ways are also the "evil" of others?"
- "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances. You just judged because of my fragile looks... and now you are going to experience the worst pain you have ever felt in your entire life."
- "There is no point in becoming strong if you like vision and an objective to fight for. So, where lies your objective, Katarina?"
- "We are mortals, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are... what you were before that moment."
- "Training is useless if you don't have confidence in yourself. If you are going to look down on yourself and act like a depressive emo, THEN DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT!"
- "Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness. Even the Gods, even Astaroth. Find that point and exploit it. No matter how big or powerful they may look, absolutely NOTHING in this existence is perfect. Like my Master, She may be the Goddess of Reality but she is not perfect, even she commits mistakes at times."
- "Why do I insist? He loves her, it's not like... a child like me has any chances with him... I hate love... it only hurts and cause more pain."
- "The greatest task I had in my entire life was accepting my new-self... to spent 600 years of my life protecting people I hated. Rotten apples in a rotten tree. But for you, this time, I will gladly risk my life to save you."
- "People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when no one will remember them again. I can see your fear of being forgotten in a deep abyss of the ocean... the vast silence of darkness... is scary."
- "Those who turn their hands against their comrades they vowed to fight and protect, are sure to die a terrible death. A disgraceful one that will remembered as nothing but a pile of trash. Be prepared."
- "Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything in return.This is why I am going teacher you how powerful and painful being one of us means. We abandoned our loved ones to protect something bigger than us. To protect those we love from distance. We watch them grow, form new friendships and love, form their own families and eventually die. The hardest part of it all... is that we cannot be there with them. I lost mine a long time ago but I still had mortal friends. I saw them grow and die while I was literally immortal. The pain of being immortal cannot be measured."
- "Being blessed with eternal life also means to endure the suffering of love after love disappearing one after another and being not able to do anything... for this is the natural circle of life and death."
- "Growth occurs when one goes beyond one's limits. Realizing that is also part of training. You and I have a long way to go."
Prideful / Funniest Quotes
Funny Quotes / Dialogues
- "Apologize to me for being born in my world."
- - Azul: If you are so perfect then you will be able to win from me in a competition who is the ugliest!
- - Katya: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- *Katya gasps*
- - Katya: K-Katya can be the ugliest as she desires! Katya is PERFECTION in every way!
- "You must excuse me, I feel sick when someone smaller than me looks down on me."
- "KATYA doesn't need to make sense, I JUST DO IT!"
- "I do not underestimate you, Tomas Sev. I have a lot of respect for you. But the fact you are inferior to me is indisputable."
- "I would even agree with you but Katya does not agree with beings below her, that is, Katya does not agree with anyone!"
- "W-Wait... Wha--! Ahem! You were luck my words ran scared of me once again!"
- "KATYA DOES NOT HAVE LIMITS! KATYA IS INFINITE!"
- "I am not arrogant, I am just right!"
- "And today we toast for my person, only quality drink! Then you can drink to take the bitter taste of your failure and go back to your coffin!"
- - Katya: You should be grateful the Great Katya took her time to look after you!
- - Yuri: But you are always following me.
- - Katya: K-K-KATYA... You were luck the words ran from me again!
- *Katya's reaction to getting shot in the stomach by a police officer.*
- - Katya: You idiot! You're supposed to aim for the head! GG! Someone come here and take this kid back to the academy!
- "The best thing of being a Mage? I don't need to go to the bathroom and use the toilet... I can eat and drink everything as my heart desires! GG EZ!"
- "Why can't I get a straight answer? It's always just 'Oh no! Stop hitting me! Ow, my face!'"
- "Huh. I guess that's funny from where you come from. It is okay, I will not judge your boring jokes."
- “I am overwhelmed by an emotion when you are not around. It is called... happiness.”
- "Mind if I slip into something a little more... painful?"
- "I'm sensing that you're happy... which makes me concerned and uncomfortable!"
- - Katya: I may not look it but babysitting is one of my talents. I can take care of you, little kids, for the rest of the year.
- Raizen Student: Who do you think you are?! Women shouldn't be allowed to enroll at this academy to begin with!
- - Katya: Oh no...! He can speak!
- - Raizen Student: And judging from your looks, hair, color skin, eyes... you must be some foreign whor--!
- *Katya slaps the student and knocking him out*
- - Yuri: Katya, you are not supposed to kill Lucy's students.
- - Katya: I just taught the little kid some manners to respect his seniors.
- - Katya: Are you sure this dog does not bite?
- - Katarina: Bite? Who knows?
- - Dune: Ah, here comes my next playthings I can play with in my bed tonight.
- - Katya: OUCH! HE BITES!
- - Katya: That is a hell of a different cat you have there, young lady.
- Theresa: It is a crocodile! Idiot!
- "You are already dead... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...."
- "Interesting... I am being a cupid when I can't even solve my own romantic issues."
- - Katya: They're still kidnappers, even if they're bad at it.
- - Cain Arzonia: Take the redhead away! I will deal with this one!
- - Katya: If your leader sent small fries like you to face me they must REALLY hate you three.
- "You call throwing dynamite around a martial art?"
- - Katya: Here is a question, inferior mongrel. Will the Great Katya hit your face with my right fist or my left fist?
- - Vipéra: R-right?
- - Katya (soul): NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
- - Vipéra: Left?!
- - Katya (soul): NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
- - Vipéra: Is it both?!
- - Katya (soul): YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
- - Katya: You have some guts to stare to me from above!
- - Selina: I do normally look down at/on those smaller than me.
- *Katya overpowers Theresa and she gets on her knees*
- "What is the problem? Did you drop a coin?"
- *Katarina as the Red Moon Tyrant... Not even her darkest side can control her stupidity*
- - Tyrant: In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap!
- - Katya: You can't trap JUSTICE! It's an idea, a BELIEF!
- - Tyrant: Even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded over time!
- - Katya: Justice is a non-corrosive metal!
- - Tyrant: But metals can be melted, by the heat of re-vahnge!
- - Katya: It's revenge, and it's best served cold!
- - Tyrant: But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil!
- - Katya: Well, I think your warranty's about to expire!
- - Tyrant: Maybe I got an extended warranty!
- - Katya: Warranties are invalid, if you don't use the product for its intended purpose!
- - Katya: Here goes a riddle. What looks like a rotten mango and smells like a corpse?
- - Fakir: ....... It is... me...?
- - Katya: And here comes the punchline!
- *knock Fakir on the ground*
- - La Folia: My head hurts... to think that Jack the Ripper had one of those devices. Are your head alright?
- - Katya: Don't be stupid, my brain is not idiot enough to dare hurt inside of my head.
- - La Folia: Oh...
- - Jacob Arzonia: Well, we got the girl. What about our transport? The Merrywealther closed the tunnels... any ideas?!
- - Katya: I have an idea! How about we climb the wall that divides the town using those Climb-whatever gloves?
- - Robert: Oh, nice idea, Trash-Maria. At least you may be good for some--! WHO ARE YOU?!
- - Katya: I am this... Maria?
- - Robert: You are not her! How did you find us?!
- - Katya: Legends say that crap can be smelled from afar. And this place is full of it.
- - Ash: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN?! SHE IS A MONSTER!
- - Lunnare: If Ratatoskr finds us, they'll have us killed!
- - Victor: But if the Witch Cult finds us, they'll hand us over to Katya!
- - Lunnare: Ratatoskr it is.
- *Katya shows up behind them*
- - Katya: Don't bother, I already found you guys.
- *Lunnare faints at the mere sight of Katya*
- - Selina: If I call you names, can you have any courage to answer it? I bet you half a dollar you can't. If you answer, you'll feel insulted. If you don't, you'll feel hollowed.
- - Katya: Sure, bet I can! Bring it on!
- [Paused; Selina took a deep inhale]
- - Selina: OH, KATYA! KATYA! MY SWEET KATYA! MY DREADFULLY DEAREST, SICKENINGLY BODACIOUS AND WOEFULLY SWEET KATYA!
- - Katya: .....................................
- - Matt: Is that what you call a bowl of soup? It tastes like plain water!
- - Katya: No, that's a bowl of plain water, and I tried to warn you.
- - Francesco: Welcome to my hall, initiate. We need to test if you're living like a witch or like all else here.
- - Katarina: (think) * The final interview, here it comes... *
- - Francesco: Talk about your daily life, and don't you lie.
- - Katarina: Well, where to begin? I... I woke up everyday in a large place filled with rooms and spanned several aches (= streets surrounded by apartments) and goes to work by vehicle worth billions! (=subway)
- - Katya: (think) * When does a train become a vehicle? *
- - Francesco: It sounds like a small room, but seems promising with the design. What about your hobby?
- - Katarina: What? Oh, well, I can describe... I always join all kind of balls and parties, so that I can dance with elderly aristocratic ladies. (= square dance)
- - Katya: (think) * Aristocratic ladies? *
- - Katarina: I also like classical music (= listening to music with earphones) and often sponsored for music play during free time. (= giving pennies to beggars who play musical instrument)
- - Francesco: I like art, too. Last week, I bought an orchestra out of boredom. What about dining?
- - Katarina: (think) * Why are you even bother asking? I... I... *
- (Katarina had another idea)
- - Katarina: I'm strict with dining quality! Others make cocktail and I even mix water with other materials! (= tea) I see French feast inferior and only eats it as breakfast. (= a loaf of baguette) I eats foods that mixs Chinese and European style with balanced diet.
- - Katya: (think) * YOU CALL CHOCOLATE DUMPLINGS AS A BALANCED DIET!? *
- - Francesco: So you're not being electrocuted for any lies. Thanks, and welcome to my base.
- - Katarina: (think) * Not quite, I should thank you for your stupidity. *
"KATYA! The one who...!"
- - Katya: Finally, Eclipse of Hermes, it seems our battle will finally happen. But obviously you all have 0 chances of winning against me. For you are going to fight, I, the Great Katya! The strongest being of this existence, the one who is above everything and all!
- - Hedalf: Huh, this is what you say, Katya. But the trut--!
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who does not flex, but one who pushes the earth down!
- - Emeraude: I had enough of this! Hedalf, fini--!
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who had already counted to the infinite.............. TWICE!
- - Vira: You guys can kill her whenever you want.
- *Hedalf charges at Katya but accidentally gets slapped by her and dies*
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who is never late, but that the time itself is afraid of me being in time with it!
- *Aversa charges at Katya but gets slapped accidentally and ends up being beheaded*
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who sleeps with the lights on, not because I am afraid of darkness but because the darkness is afraid of me!
- *Vira sends a wave of plague but Katya simply slaps it away toward one of her minions, killing them*
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who was bitten by a rattlesnake... and after two hours agonizing in pain, the rattlesnake DIED!
- - Blaster Dark: ENOUGH!
- *Blaster summons a guillotine of energy and cuts Katya in half*
- - Blaster Dark: HAHAHAHA! WHER--!
- *Blaster notices it was him who was cut in half after being put in Katya's illusion*
- - Blaster Dark: WHAT?! IMPOSS-!
- - Katya: KATYA! The one if you search for perfection in a dictionary you will find her image in the dictionary, MY PHOTO!
- *Symmone shoots a death spell at Katya but slaps it toward her subordinate, killing them*
- - Katya: KATYA! The one who will never die of heart attack! Because my heart is not fool enough to ATTACK ME!
- - Vira: Are you done?
- - Katya: KATYA never stops talking... it is the words that run scared from me!
- "KATYA! The one who was not born in this world! It was the world that was waiting for me!"
- "KATYA! The one who was never bitten by mosquitoes, but the one who let herself be bitten... and after 10 seconds the mosquitoes DIED!
- "KATYA! The one who once traveled to Mars... and now Mars does not have SIGNS OF LIFE!"
- "KATYA! The one who once worked as a lumberjack in Sahara... AND NOW IT IS A DESERT!"
- "KATYA! The one who will never die! Because death is too afraid of ME!"
- "KATYA! The one who slices onions... and the ONIONS CRY!"
- "KATYA! The one who once tormented Death with a near-Katya experience... and now Death serves me!"
- "KATYA! The one who once kicked the world... and since then it NEVER STOPPED SPINNING!"
- "KATYA! The one who once went to school in pajamas... and all the students were expelled for not wearing a uniform!"
- "KATYA! The one who once received a call of Samara Morgan, and after seven days... Samara DIED!"
- "KATYA! The one who once got close to the sun... and it was the SUN ITSELF THAT FELT HOT!"
- "KATYA! The one who once missed two days of school... and today she is called Saturday and Sunday!"
- "KATYA! The one who when is underwater... the water is the one that drowns!"
- "KATYA! The one who looks in the mirror and nothing appears... because nothing is like her!"
- "KATYA! THE ONE WHO HAS HER NAME MENTIONED IN THE TERROR STORIES... FOR THE BOOGIE MAN SLEEP!"
- "KATYA! The one who takes two ice cubes... and makes fire!"
- "KATYA! The one who saw the sunset 4 times... 9 o'clock at night!"
- "KATYA! The one who is not awakened by the alarm... but wakes the alarm early in the morning!"
- "KATYA! The one who once got stabbed in the eye... and the knife went blind!"
- "KATYA! The one who creates storms... with a single BREATH!"
- "KATYA! The one who tapped her finger on the chair... and the chair broke!"
- "KATYA! The one drinks the poison... and the poison dies!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't turn on the shower... but the shower that cries for being afraid of her!"
- "KATYA! The one who was sentenced to prison... but the one who was arrested was the Judge!"
- "KATYA! The who does not walk... the earth that slides under her feet!"
- "KATYA! The one who does not lie... it is the truth that is wrong!"
- "KATYA! The who does not dream... it's the dream that dreams with her!"
- "KATYA! The one who makes fire... WITH WATER!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't take pictures... but the camera that wants to see me!"
- "KATYA! The one who looks at the sun... it's the sun that needs to use sunglasses!"
- "KATYA! The one who did a lie test... and the machine confessed everything!"
- "KATYA! The one who once threw a Nokia phone on the ground... and the phone BROKE!"
- "KATYA! The one that the teachers need to raise their hands... to talk to her!"
- "KATYA! The one who once took out 6 kidney stones... and today they are known as INFINITY STONES!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't believe in Santa Claus... but it is Santa Claus who believes in Katya!"
- "KATYA! The one who fell from 100 meters high building... and the ground died!"
- "KATYA! The one who only made a single mistake in her life... when she thought she was wrong!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't pay taxes... but taxes that pay me!"
- "KATYA! The one who once snizzed... and that snizze today is called WIND!"
- "KATYA! The one who does not watch horror films... because it's the film that is afraid of me!"
- "KATYA! The one who once arrived late in class... and the teachers were expelled for arriving too early!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't need a heart... it is my heart that needs ME!"
- "KATYA! The one who once held a firegun with 5 bulets and killed 5 people... the rest of the four bullets were not used!"
- "KATYA! The one who goes to your home... and you are the visitor!"
- "KATYA! The who does not go other places... the places that goes before her!"
- "KATYA! The one who once was shot... and bullet bleed!"
- "KATYA! The one who does not feel pain... it is the pain that feels Katya!"
- "KATYA! The one who was once arrested... and the police officer was sentenced to life in prison!"
- "KATYA! The one who doesn't need a job... the job that needs ME!"
Quotes About / to Katya
- "The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail. This is why Katya is strong and will be much more powerful than me in the next centuries. You can have that power too." - Yuri Barnes
- "Any technique of yours is worthless before her, just give up. It seems I have to take on her after all." - Vira Hermes
- "You are worthy of killing, Shiarh Myfella! It's been a long time since I never felt like this... the feeling of fighting with everything I have! I will withdraw what I said about you, Witch Cult! You are worthy opponents of being killed by my OWN hands instead of those lowly minions of mine!" - Ara Astaroth
- "I see... so someone else is on my sister's seat? A mortal? Interesting, this woman may be of good use to me." - Ragnarok Iblis
- "My friends were the first to accept me for who I am. La Folia, Rentaro, Asuha, Lucas, Tomas, Shigure, Jellal, Shido, Kotori, Maria, Matt, Sonia, Carl, Katya, Yuri, Isis, Maeve, Lucy, Sephiria... Eugen...! This is why I am not running from you!" - Katarina Tirial Couteau
Major Battles (Saga AA only)
Battles that Katya is involved but only those included in Saga AA will be here for the sake of planning and future alterations.
Raizen High School Reboot
- Vs. Ten Leaders of Heaven - victory
- Vs. Fakir - victory
- Vs. Segai Waltz Makoto - victory
- Vs. Arzonia Brothers - victory
- Vs. Wáng - victory
- Vs. Dune - victory
- Vs. Jack the Ripper of 21st Century - victory
- Vs. Michael Langdon's Shadow - tie
- Vs. Riven - tie
- Vs. Berserker Katarina - victory
- Vs. Aki Astaroth - defeat
- Vs. Vira Hermes' Shadow
Unit-CM 130 Sub Arc
- Vs. Black God - victory
- Vs. Death Gun - victory
- Vs. Zero Numbers - victory
- Vs. Vira's Black Demons - defeat
- Vs. Eclipso's Demon Army - victory
- Vs. Eclipso - defeat
Mafusa Gang's Revenge Sub Arc
- Vs. Blaster Dark - victory
- Vs. Imperia Deamonne - tie
- Vs. Heldalf - victory
- Vs. Symonne - victtory
- Vs. Emeraude - victory
- Vs. Aversa - victory
- Vs. Order of Flourish's Rookie Mage - victory
- Vs. Kaitlyn Powell - defeat
- Vs. Vira Hermes - defeat
- Vs. Mina Harker - victory
- Vs. Vira Hermes (second round with Katarina, Maria, Yuri and Imperia) - victory
Phoenix Sub Arc
- Vs. Ash Landers - victory
Madness Sub Arc
- Vs. Alexander Anderson - victory
- Vs. Hibiki - victory
- Vs. Leonardo Cruz - defeat
- Vs. Heis - victory
- Vs. Enigma - victory
- Vs. Greed - victory
- Vs. Ara Astaroth (with the help of all named heroes) - defeat / death
New Timeline - revived
- Vs. Ara Astaroth (with the help of all named heroes and Gods) - victory
- Vs. Kaitlyn Powell (with the help of all Gods) - victory
- Vs. Vira Hermes (with the help of all named heroes) - victory
- Vs. Corrupted Maria Arzonia - victory
Diabla Sub Arc
- Vs. Shiki - victory
- Vs. Madness - defeat
- Vs. Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (with the help of all named heroes) - defeat
- Vs. The Fallen's Essence (with the help of all named heroes) - victory
- Vs. Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (second round; with Yuri, Lucas, Imperia, Sephiria and Katarina) - victory
- Systematically eradicate all Mongolians that exist and the ones yet to come;
- Take revenge on Ara Astaroth for taking everything from her;
- Wipe out the Blackness from Prime Earth and later clean the entire 0th Multi-Universe;
- To bring about the destruction of Revelation of Qliphoth, Eclipse of Hermes and all its affiliated brances;
- Bring about peace and harmony to the realty to save the world, nature and all creations through hate, resent and fear;
- Find and kill Spectra for abandoning her and her world and, Ragnarok Iblis and Idea of Evil for turning the Lynenta Omniverse into their own playgrounds of death and destruction
- Serve Yuri Barnes with the best of her abilities;
- Protect Katarina Couteau from Vira Hermes and Astaroth's forces;
- Prevent the awakening of Katarina's Taken and ExKrieg personas;
- Watch over Katatina's development and growth;
- Train Katarina to teach her how to control her unknown powers;
- Keep the Black Lizards away from Katarina's ego and power;
- Enroll at Raizen Academy and assassinate the spies of Vira Hermes;
- Help Yuri to find out what Kotori Itsuka is hiding from them about Katarina;
- Defeat Mafusa Sovereignty and keep Aki Astaroth away from Katarina;
- Help Ratatoskr defeat Akrak Couteau before the whole world can be destroyed by the Hands of Apocalypse
- Protect the Witch Cult's final army on Prime Earth and the Purge;
- Open the TIme Travel portal and return to the past to stop Vira and the Eclipse Hermes from reviving Kaitlyn Powell;
- Defect from the Cultus Pythonissam for hiding about her true Overlady lineage;
- Train by her own and discover how to boost her power to the ultimate level to kill Kaitlyn, Vira and Ara Astaroth;
- Wipe out all Black Demons and Dark Mages hidden in Prime Earth;
- Protect the world from Ara Astaroth's Qliphoth Tree;
- Fight and defeat Ara Astaroth once and for all;
- Join the New World Order to clean the world from the Blackness, Sin and restore order and peace through fear, tyranny and oppression;
- Save the world from humanity;
- Find and kill Ara Astaroth in the Undead World;
- Discover the truth about Sequined Sadist and Ragnarok Iblis;
- Study and learn how to control the power of Sin;
- Find a way to enter in Paradise and use the Ragnarok's Sin to kill Spectra;
- Find the Relics of the Legendary ExKrieg to kill both Lucifer and Ragnarok Iblis;
Triggers Hell Saga
- Search and find for the Cage of the Void to kill Ragnarok and Lucifer;
- Use the Sin to consume the Idea of Evil and stop the rise of the Darkness;
- Take the opportunity of Hell's invasion to invade Ara Astaroth's abandoned lair and steal her Claws of Azarath to abandon her humanity;
- Use the claws to kill Leohart the Prince of Hell to take control of Triggers Hell as its new leader, Empress of Hell
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Overthrow and kill Sequined Sadist for manipulating her;
- Become a free Mage from the chains of the light and bath herself in the darkness and Sin of the omniverse, becoming the new Ragnarok Iblis in order to bring peace and harmony by becoming the unique and most evil Goddess of all time;
- Pose as the strongest evil of the omniverse and force peace through hate and fear;
- Defeat Ike Ray Peram Westcott;
- Defeat Katarina Couteau and continue her plan of eternal peace;
- Help restore peace as the new Supreme Goddess of Magic and Reality;
- Restore order in the Mana World and prevent the rise of new Dark Mages;
- Protect the Multi-Universe from the grasp of the Darkness alongside Spectra and Sephiria Arks KnightWalker;
- Stop an imminent invasion of the Witris Omniverse in Lynenta Omniverse;
- Find and seal all loyal demons of Leohart and Ara;
- Guide and protect the Wolf Pack Squad from the forces of Hell;
- Keep Kaitlyn Powell sealed in the Impact Zone for all eternity
Motive & Ideologies - Peace Through Hate
"I think you have saw enough of Wáng's decision to let people like Scathach on loose on this world. Humans became hateful beings that wage wars for religion, politics, lands, money, power and glory. After 100,000 years, the world has come to this. There is no way people can understand themselves and freely accept peace and harmony alone. Fear, power and strength will have to do, for people are only able to be in line if a greater evil exist. And I will be the greater evil, the devil and monster everyone will hate."
As someone who experinced war and hatred in first hand, Katya genuinely believed that humanity was doomed from the start and that no magic and hero could save them from themselves while most mages were blind by Wáng's ideology that the Blackness and Astaroth was the source of all evil in the world, Katya and other Dark Mages had already realized that the Blackness had almost no effect on human's history, it was MADE by humanity's sins alongside the presence of Astaroth on the 0th Multi-Universe.
Katya believed that peace could only be attained by force and strength and considered them the ultimate key to peace since humanity alone cannot love and create bonds between their kingdoms and nations, thus only a greater force could put all humanity in line out of fear and admiration. In a era where humanity had long lost most of their moral codes and ethic by the time of 2036 when the planet was overcrowded with mega-populations and human lives hold no value anymore. Katya approached even people like Wáng boldly telling her that her cowardly approach to peace through love and harmony would only bring about greater wars as she said the same to Maria Arzonia who had the same ideology but slightly extreme by wiping out people with evil hearts. And as Katya foresaw thousand years ago, many bloody wars were waged, one after another with greater scale of death and destruction until humanity finally reached the year of 2036 and pushed the planet to its limits, pushing the Prime Earth that Witch Cult once promised to defend from Revelation of Qliphoth.
Losing all faith in humanity but still longing for peace, Katya believed that it was necessary for her to attain god-like powers in order to put an end to all of humanity's conflicts, something that she tried by training with Sequined Sadist for hundred years and literally became a nigh-omnipotent mage like Yuri Barnes. As she once promised herself, when humanity is about to reach it end by destroying themselves with conflicts, pollution and death, she would betray the Witch Cult's old to save the world not only from Astaroth King but from humanity themselves.
Alongside her quest for vengeance against all Black Demons and people who lost their humanity to Astaroth, Katya would also serve as humanity's devil, becoming a heartless tyrants who would spread as much as darkness, pain and suffering to the entire world so she could become the center of source of all hate of humanity, unifying the world as a whole in a single nation and race where no borders, religion, political differences and racial differences would exist; now all humankind would be one single race that would stand against her. With this, wars would cease, discrimination and racism would vanish, the lives of people will be valued as something precious again and there would be no longer fighting and resent among people.
Even so, despite everything said above proved to be true, Katya had no love for humanity but the world that people lived in. The nature and beauty given by Mother Nature of the planet was everything for her while she considered humans to be a cancer of the world she tried to give a second chance once she changed the ways of reality. From her words, Katya said she could care less about humans individually and only wanted to prevent new wars and Astaroth King from destroying the world she destroyed so much without having to take lives of billions to do so. Following her defeat by the hands of the Rogues, Katya felt that her methods were truly wrong and that the end of Third World War was in fact what humanity needed; a complete genocide of the entire race so everyone would share the same pain and suffering equally as she later found out that humanity could finally attain peace for 1,000 years in Prime Earth now that only a few thousand people survived the Apocalypse and slowly built their civilization in harmony and love. After that, Katya abandoned her methods and realized the problem was not in her, in the people or in the world but in the deities and evil entities who transformed the reality in a living Hell; Ara Astaroth, Sequined Sadist, Ragnarok Iblis, Idea of Evil and Spectra whom abandoned her and the world He once created. From that point on, Katya went on a journey to take her own personal revenge on everyone who used and abandoned the world she loved so much.
Serial Killer of Mongols
Mercenary of Eclipse of Hermes
"KATYA! The one who...!"
Katya the Sin of Pride
Downfall From Grace (Corruption)
Evil Katya (New World Order)
Arch Angel Theme
Supreme Goddess of Magic
- Shiaryh Myfella is a name given by Sequined Sadist composed by two of her different nicknames. All of those nicknames were given by her worshipers and were later given by Katya as a signal of her "love" for her.
- Katya has been shown being a discriminator herself to Magi-Tech Magicians and Meta-Humans, however, despite her utter disgust for the two tainted version of genuine mages, she was the only person of Witch Cult that rose against their original genocidal agenda to hunt and wipe out a "false magicians". In reality, Katya is a realistic version of a xenophobe with full understand that no matter how "disgusting" a race can be, she doesn't have the right to judge others' ethnicity and culture. In other words, a person who represents a less extreme version of a genocidal. That is, until her downfall.
- Katya is said to hate Mexico because of its climate. After the year of 2030, her disdain for the country only got worse when crime and violence rate increased almost by 200% like most countries of the world that were plagued by police brutality, xenophobic and hate propaganda, deforestation, crimes and corruption.
- Katya was first created a major heroine for Saga AA following her debut as one of main heroes representing the Magic Side in LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: Tales of a Lost Hero - Part 1 and LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: Tales of a Lost Hero - Part 2, but after LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Raizen School Arc (Reboot) of 2020, she was promoted to one of the main characters of LOTM: Sword of Kings as a whole, still representing the Magic Side while serving Yuri Barnes directly. Her participation in the story is way more important than her previous character since the said character is also a subordinate and apprentice of Sequined Sadist, the overarching antagonist of CIS Productions as a whole.
- Katya is considered was considered the strongest Mage alive in the surface of the story but it is later revealed that she was in fact the second strongest Mage alive after Yuri Barnes himself, instead, she Yuri Barnes declared her as the strongest female magician alive. But that is in fact not true as well since Kaitlyn Powell is literally considered to be the most powerful and omnipotent magic user of the entire CIS universe and took millions of Gods and mages to defeat her 30,000 years ago. What he meant by that is because Kaitlyn has been sealed inside of Impact Zone for countless millennia and is no longer active in the mortal realm, keeping the title of strongest female mage alive. On the other hand, Yuri fears that Katya will one die overpower him due to her blood lineage of Powell that lies in her veins and finally becomes the strongest Mage alive on par with Kaitlyn Powell the Overlady of Darkness herself, this is also lampshaded when Wáng Hongyu states that Katya is only 650 years old, which in the chronological timeline of Mages that can reach many million years, is considered to be an infant-like age.
- Katya is the only successor of the Overlady of Darkness' blood lineage in 1,000,000 years; which is strongly similar to how the witches of Salem from Order of the Blood Moon continued to keep their Order active by passing their genes that contained dark magic to their successors through rituals and procreation. Many people like Phyllis Peach, Mad Moiselle, Lazuli Lavenna, Lavenna Lavender, Hubert Zodiak, Crow Faux and most of the members of Order of Flourish are stated to be descendants of Salem witches while Katya is the solo descendant of another blood lineage that is said to be the supreme magic blood line of all time. Only people like Yuri Barnes and Wáng know about her bloodline and summoned Sequined Sadist herself to train so she would not be corrupted like Kaitlyn once was, thus leading the 0th Multi-Universe to its imminent destruction once again.
- Sequined describes Katya as "Goddess-in-training", a reference to how omnipotent her predecessor, Kaityln Powell, was before she was sealed away in a struggle that took 40 days and 40 nights with the combined forces of billions of Mages and another millions of Gods from every universe.
- Katya was stated to be half-Chinese and Mongolian but thanks to Kaitlyn Powell's lineage she was not born as Asian but with Latin features. As the daughter of a rapist who was in fact a nameless Mongolian invader that took participiation in the first raids to China proper, Katya was shown to be a brutal and heartless warrior when enraged. This part of hers is very similar to how Maria Arzonia inherited her family's cursed psychopathy and sadistic tendencies when she loses her sane state of mind and acts on wrathful impulses. Her love for Yuri Barnes is also shown to be just as twisted when she feel that someone is "stealing" him from her and will do anything to make her love rival disappear, transforming her in an example of Yandere.
- Katya hates modern society of humanity but likes a few things like their tea, soda, alcohol, coffee and artificial juices. She also has a secret love for erotic novels, romantic visual novels and adult films since she always dedicated her entire to learn and develop magic while keeping her inner female desires locked away for the sake of keeping order and peace.
- Katya's original character was more a side character while Yuri Barnes stood in the front lines. In the new version, however, Katya and Yuri share the same position as male and female counterparts.
- Despite the fact she vowed to protect the world from the forces of evil from Triggers Hell and Revelation of Qliphoth, Katya has shown to be quite misanthropic herself after stating her favorite living things are animals of all species, and her least favorite are humans. Her dislike for humans only got worse in 2030s when humanity went so low and depraved with the advance of technology that Katya had no problem using real magic to severely injury those who dared to touch or harass her.
- Katya is one of the characters to be promoted to be a recurring heroine of LOTM: Sword of Kings and have a participation in every future Saga of LOTM: SoK, LOTM: A Draw of Kings and LOTM: Destiny alongside Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Maria Arzonia and Oriax Wheelahr, now standing as the new Supreme Goddess of Magic once Sequined Sadist was defeated and sealed by Spectra himself.
- Katya is one of the few Mages of the Cultus to be a swordswoman mage, someone who uses magic while also being a close-range fighter.
- Katya is a name she gave to herself to have a mortal identity but when she was questioned why she chose only "Katya" without a surname she just replied saying that's because she was her own family. Jokes about her feelings for Yuri were spoken among the members of Witch Cult as "Katya Barnes".
- Aside from developing magic and hunting evil spirits and heretics, her favorite hobby is mostly teasing Yuri.
- Katya is considered to be literally an infant in the ranks of the Cultus and Witch Cult for having only 640 years of life even though she is literally stuck in the body of a young adult of someone who could be around 25–27 years old. Ironically, La Folia Rihavein refers Katya as a "old lady" to human standards.
- Katya was the first heroic magic character to be conceptualized in LOTM: SoK while the old drafts of the story had all villains from different sides to focus in being the main threat to a single heroic organization, the Ratatoskr.
- Katya's vocal theme, Silence, is more focused in her past instead of her present-self, when she lost everything she loved dearly to Astaroth King and the Mongolian Army. Her present theme, however, Sunshine, represents more of her new-self and how glorious she has become since the day she lost herself 640 years ago.
- The name of her sword, Sandalphon, can be translated variously as "Lord of Extent of Height", "Co-brother" and "The Sound of Sandals." As such, Sandalphon is associated with the planet Earth, hinting her duty to protect Earth from the forces of Qliphoth.
- Katya is fluent in literally every European and Asian language but is shown to have a bad American English since she mixed it with British English and Latin. Some would immediately think she was casting a curse, obviously, played for laughs.
- The place Katya hates the most in Earth is Tenguu City for obvious reasons. The town is the center of all "false magic" of the world, the town is literally controlled by companies and governments that only use magicians as tools for money and war, the city is literally plunged with villainy, drugs and crime while civilians themselves are far from being innocents or saints and are just as ignorant, heartless and selfish than the criminals that torment the state. Amazingly enough, she is said to hate the civilians even more than Magi-Tech Magicians themselves. This is shown many and many times in the Reboot episodes as how humanity became such "rubbish" by the beginning of the Second Cold War. Because of this, Katya shares the same ideology of the new Reboot-La Folia Rihavein that the world needs to reborn once again. This kind of representation where not only the bad guys are evil but the whole population of a region is just as cruel as the ones they treat as monsters is also represented with the citizens of Sleepy Hollow that were just as hateful as the corrupted members of the Order of Flourish.
- Katya's Reboot was well received by other CIS writers who found Katya's previous major character to be too small and irrelevant as the special Tales of a Hero came to an end when her character was put aside to fight her own minor struggles with Leohart's Cult while the main cast literally were being killed by the forces of Vira Hermes by the end of Unit-CM 130 Sub Arc.
- Katya is quite good at cooking and went as far as to teach La Folia the culinary of Mana World.
- Isis Maxwell is the only Meta-Human that Katya can get along thanks to their previous struggles against the Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. By the time of future arcs, Katya became a cupid to Isis' relationship with Lucas Kellan. When Lucas introduced himself to be too dense to understand her feelings, Katya promised to curse him with a love portion and make her fall for her against his will, something that Isis was not comfortable with.
- Katya often declares herself to be ugly for not being able to call Yuri's attention based on her appearance. On the other hand, people like Azul Jissele, Elizabeth Prisa, Rindel, Chinatsu Tathagata and even Heis resents their ordinary appearance for lacking feminine charm and an attractive body and are openly envious of the beauty of people like La Folia Rihavein, Atala Arck, Katarina and Katya herself.
- Katya is a bad dancer but was stated to be a good singer to more peaceful and calm musics. Examples of fictional songs that may sound like how she would singer in-universe includes Amazing Grace by Yoona.
- Despite the fact Katya is fighting Ara Astaroth, she is not even aware her true arch-nemesis is in fact Kaitlyn Powell, a person said to be long-defeated and is only heard about in legends and stories of the ancient era. In fact, Astaroth lampshaded she is not her enemy but Kaitlyn herself.
- Katya was planned to be killed by the end of Diabla Sub Arc by the hands of Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant but the plot was discarded and she was later set to continue alive to replace Wáng Hongyu and Sequined Sadist once they were no longer around to keep order in Mana World.
Nicolas Flamel (French: [nikɔla flamɛl]; c. 1330 – 22 March 1418) was a French scribe and manuscript-seller. After his death, Flamel developed a reputation as an alchemist believed to have discovered the philosopher's stone and to have thereby achieved immortality. These legendary accounts first appeared in the 17th century.
According to texts ascribed to Flamel almost 200 years after his death, he had learned alchemical secrets from a Jewish converso on the road to Santiago de Compostela. He has since appeared as a legendary alchemist in various fictional works.
The historical Flamel lived in Paris in the 14th and 15th centuries, and his life is one of the best documented in the history of medieval alchemy. He ran two shops as a scribe and married Perenelle in 1368. She brought the wealth of two previous husbands to the marriage. The French Catholic couple owned several properties and contributed financially to churches, sometimes by commissioning sculptures. Later in life, they were noted for their wealth and philanthropy.
Flamel lived into his 70s, and in 1410 designed his own tombstone, which was carved with the images of Christ, St. Peter, and St. Paul. The tombstone is preserved at the Musée de Cluny in Paris. Records show that Flamel died in 1418. He was buried in Paris at the end of the nave of the former Church of Saint-Jacques-de-la-Boucherie. His will, dated 22 November 1416, indicates that he was generous but that he did not have the extraordinary wealth of later alchemical legend. There is no indication that the real Flamel of history was involved in alchemy, pharmacy or medicine.
Roger Bacon, also known by the scholastic accolade Doctor Mirabilis, was a medieval English philosopher and Franciscan friar who placed considerable emphasis on the study of nature through empiricism. In the early modern era, he was regarded as a wizard and particularly famed for the story of his mechanical or necromantic brazen head. He is sometimes credited (mainly since the 19th century) as one of the earliest European advocates of the modern scientific method. Bacon applied the empirical method of Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) to observations in texts attributed to Aristotle. Bacon discovered the importance of empirical testing when the results he obtained were different than those that would have been predicted by Aristotle. (Aristotle had never performed experiments to verify his explanations of his observations of nature.
His linguistic work has been heralded for its early exposition of a universal grammar. However, more recent re-evaluations emphasise that Bacon was essentially a medieval thinker, with much of his "experimental" knowledge obtained from books in the scholastic tradition. He was, however, partially responsible for a revision of the medieval university curriculum, which saw the addition of optics to the traditional quadrivium. A survey of how Bacon's work was received over the centuries found that it often reflected the concerns and controversies that were central to his readers.
Bacon's major work, the Opus Majus, was sent to Pope Clement IV in Rome in 1267 upon the pope's request. Although gunpowder was first invented and described in China, Bacon was the first in Europe to record its formula.
Michael Scot (Latin: Michael Scotus; 1175 – c. 1232) was a mathematician and scholar in the Middle Ages. He translated Averroes and was the greatest public intellectual of his days. He served as science adviser and court astrologer to the Emperor Frederick II.
Scot was born somewhere in the border regions of Scotland or northern England. It has been claimed that he studied first at the cathedral school of Durham and then at Oxford and Paris, devoting himself to philosophy, mathematics, and astrology. It appears that he had also studied theology and become an ordained priest, as Pope Honorius III wrote to Stephen Langton on 16 January 1223/4, urging him to confer an English benefice on Scot, and nominated Scot as archbishop of Cashel in Ireland. Scot declined this appointment, but he seems to have held benefices in Italy. From Paris, Scot went to Bologna, and then after a stay at Palermo, to Toledo. There he learnt Arabic well enough to study the Arabic versions of Aristotle and the many commentaries of the Arabs upon these, as well as the original works of Avicenna and Averroes
The legendary Michael Scot used to feast his friends with dishes brought by spirits from the royal kitchens of France and Spain and other lands. He is said to have turned to stone a coven of witches, which have become the stone circle of Long Meg and Her Daughters.
Scot's reputation as a magician had already become fixed in the age immediately following his own. He appears in Dante's Divine Comedy in the fourth bolgia located in the Eighth Circle of Hell, reserved for sorcerers, astrologers, and false prophets who claimed they could see the future when they, in fact, could not. He is described by Dante as being "spare in the flank" (ne’ fianchi è cosi poco). While some argue that this is the "sole extant description of his physical appearance", others contend that the description is more poetic. Richard Kay argues that because "the shades in the Dantesque afterworld create surrogate aerial bodies for themselves that are a projection of [their] soul[s]", this description is in reference to "some internal character trait to which [Dante] wished to draw our attention." Kay argues that Dante was referencing a physiognomic description taken from Scot's own Liber physiognomiae—namely, that thin and small ribs signify an individual "who is weak, who does little labor, who is sagacious, [and] bad" (the original Latin, found in chapter 88 of the Liber physiognomiae, reads: Cuius costae sunt subtiles et paruae […] significat hominem debilem, pauci laboris, sagacem malum).
Boccaccio represents him in the same character, and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola arraigns him severely in his work against astrology, while Gabriel Naudé finds it necessary to defend his good name in his Apologie pour tous les grands personages faussement soupçonnez de magie.
In John Leyden's ballad Lord Soulis, Michael Scot is credited with teaching magic to the protagonist, the evil sorcerer William II de Soules, who ends up being boiled alive.
Walter Scott deploys Michael Scott (sic) in his The Lay of the Last Minstrel. In Footnotes 12/13, he credits him with conquering an indefatigable demon, after it had succeeded in splitting Eildon Hill into its three distinctive cones, by challenging it to weave ropes from sea-salt. He records that in the Scottish Borders any work of great labour or antiquity is ascribed either to Auld Michael, or Sir William Wallace, or the Devil.
William II de Soule
William II de Soules (d. 1320/1321), Lord of Liddesdale and Butler of Scotland, was a Scottish Border noble during the Wars of Scottish Independence. William was the elder son of Nicholas II de Soules, Lord of Liddesdale and Butler of Scotland, and a cousin of Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan. He was the nephew of John de Soules, Guardian of Scotland.
While still a young man, he was received into the peace of King Edward I of England in 1304. He remained in English service in the following decade, and received reward in 1312 with a knighthood and the lands of Sir Robert Keith although by that time those were in the hands of the Scots. After the victory of the Bruce cause at the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314, he switched to the Scottish side. By 1318 he was Butler of Scotland, and in 1320 he appeared as a signatory to the Declaration of Arbroath with this designation.
Later in 1320 he was involved in a conspiracy against King Robert along with Sir David, Lord of Brechin. Some say that he wanted the Scottish throne for himself, others, that the probable aim was to place Edward Balliol on the Scottish throne. Soules had gathered a few followers when he was arrested at Berwick, and brought before parliament. There he confessed his treason, and was placed in Dumbarton Castle. He is said to have died by 20 April 1321, in mysterious circumstances. He was succeeded by his heiress Ermengarde.
Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel
Judah Loew ben Bezalel or Rabbi Loew, alt. Löw, Loewe, Löwe, or Levai (between 1512 and 1526? – 17 September 1609), widely known to scholars of Judaism as the Maharal of Prague, or simply The Maharal, the Hebrew acronym of "Moreinu Ha-Rav Loew" ("Our Teacher, Rabbi Loew"), was an important Talmudic scholar, Jewish mystic, and philosopher who, for most of his life, served as a leading rabbi in the cities of Mikulov in Moravia and Prague in Bohemia.
Within the world of Torah and Talmudic scholarship, Loew is known for his works on Jewish philosophy and Jewish mysticism and his work Gur Aryeh al HaTorah, a supercommentary on Rashi's Torah commentary. He is also the subject of a 19th-century legend that he created the Golem of Prague, an animate mythological being fashioned from clay.
Rabbi Loew is buried at the Old Jewish Cemetery, Prague in Josefov, where his grave and intact tombstone can still be visited. His descendants' surnames include Braude, Leib, Lev, Lew, Loewy, Loeb, Lowy, Lowi, Low-Beer, Loew, Oppenheimer, Pfaelzer, Schneerson, Lowenstein, Gurary and Keim.
John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was an Anglo-Welsh mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, teacher, and occultist, but mostly he was an alchemist He was the court astronomer for, and advisor to, Queen Elizabeth I, but spent much of his time on alchemy, divination and Hermetic philosophy. As an antiquarian, he had one of the largest libraries in England at the time. As a political advisor, he advocated turning England's imperial expansion into a "British Empire", a term he is credited with coining.
To 21st-century eyes, Dee's activities straddle magic and modern science, but the distinction would have meant nothing to him. He was invited to lecture on Euclidean geometry at the University of Paris while still in his early twenties. He was an ardent promoter of mathematics, a respected astronomer and a leading expert in navigation, who trained many who would conduct England's voyages of discovery.
Meanwhile, he immersed himself in sorcery, astrology and Hermetic philosophy. Much effort in his last 30 years went into trying to commune with angels, so as to learn the universal language of creation and achieve a pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind. A student of the Renaissance Neo-Platonism of Marsilio Ficino, he drew no distinctions between his mathematical research and his investigations of Hermetic magic, angel summoning and divination: all his activities were part of his quest for a transcendent understanding of divine forms underlying the visible world: Dee's "pure verities".
Dee amassed one of England's biggest libraries. His scholarly status also took him into Elizabethan politics as an adviser and tutor to Elizabeth I and through relations with her ministers Francis Walsingham and William Cecil. He tutored and patronised Sir Philip Sidney, his uncle Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester, Edward Dyer, and Sir Christopher Hatton.
Erza Scarlet (エルザ・スカーレット Eruza Sukāretto) is one of the main characters of Fairy Tial. She is an S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein she is a member of Team Natsu. She also served as the guild's 7th Guild Master during Makarov's absence in X792.
Erza is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the other guild members, causing most of them to apologize, fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her guildmates to avoid her due to her social awkwardness. However, she has a great sense of justice and pride in being a member of Fairy Tail.
According to Lucy, in the letter she wrote for her mother, Erza is "cool and beautiful, warm and full of passion", while to Erza Knightwalker, Erza is strong, cool and a little scary but relied on by everyone, even so she can be really girly and liked sweet things and cute clothes. Jellal, when he had lost his memories, remembering nothing but the name "Erza", said her name was "full of kindness, brightness and warmth".
Lina Inverse (リナ・インバース, Rina Inbāsu) is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the comic fantasy-themed light novel, manga and anime series Slayers. Lina Inverse is a young yet very powerful sorceress travelling the world in search of adventure and treasure. Lina has been consistently voiced by Megumi Hayashibara in Japanese. She is voiced by Lisa Ortiz in the English version of the TV series produced by Central Park Media and Funimation Entertainment, and by Cynthia Martinez in ADV Films-produced English version of the films and original video animation episodes. Slayers novels and anime are narrated by Lina herself from her point of view.
Lina was one of the most popular anime characters of the late 1990s and has since retained a sizable fan following. There have been also characters based on or inspired by her in both Slayers and in other works.
Lina Inverse was born in the fictional country of Zephilia. Since her mother used to be a mercenary magic user, Lina, suffering from inferiority complex to her sister, decided she would like to be a sorceress and coaxed her parents to send her to the Sorcerer's Guild school Her older sister, the Knight of Shiphied Luna Inverse, was the darling of both her parents and the town, excelling in martial studies and quickly beginning to make a name for herself. Although Lina has faced down dragons, monsters, and even dark lords with little fear, the mere mention of Luna's name sends her into terrified hysterics. When Lina was a child, she sold images of Luna naked in order to earn money and, in turn, Luna punished Lina so severely that Lina has feared her ever since.
Lina has many different nicknames, including "Bandit Killer" and "Dragon Spooker", neither of which she likes. To her, her most embarrassing nickname is "Lina the Pink", which is her official title amongst the Guild. In the light novel, manga, film and OVA prequel stories, Lina meets an unhinged and secretive sorceress calling herself Naga the Serpent and maniacally obsessed with Lina, with whom she then travels with and often ends up fighting against during their adventures. During that time, Lina earns her reputation of someone who tracks and destroys numerous bandits for fun and profit, stealing their ill-gotten gains for their own use. In Slayers Revolution, Lina embarks on pirate hunting after bandits have become an "endangered species". According to Kanzaka, Lina and her self-proclaimed rival Naga are the mightiest human magic users in the world of Slayers; while Naga has a larger potential magical capacity, Lina knows the ultimate black magic spells, notably the devastating Dragon Slave, which is her famed signature attack.
Hakaze Kusaribe (鎖部葉風, Kusaribe Hakaze) is the leader of the Kusaribe Clan, also known as the "Magician of Genesis", with the task of protecting the "Tree of Genesis" which is the source of the magic used by her clan. She is one of the protagonists of Zetsuen no Tempest.
Hakaze is a determined girl and is rather frank and rude with words. As Mahiro and Yoshino get to know her better, they find out that she doesn't break promises. The soft side of Hakaze was shown after she time traveled and finally met Yoshino. Hakaze doesn't realize that she has feelings for Yoshino until Junichirou talked to her about Yoshino having a girlfriend already.
Hakaze is like an innocent little girl who experiences love for the very first time. Ever since she realized her feelings, she can't stop thinking about Yoshino, how she wanted to touch his earlobes, and how she wanted to hug him all day. When Hakaze is in love she only cares for Yoshino and doesn't really care about the clan and let Samon do all the things that he wants. Hakaze can also be selfish at times, as before she went back in time to find out Aika's true killer, she admitted that even though she might not be Aika's true killer, she might kill her nonetheless in a fit of jealousy.
Merlin「マーリン」 is the Boar's Sin of Gluttony of the Seven Deadly Sins. She is regarded as the greatest mage in Britannia. Her Sacred Treasure is the Morning Star Aldan, a floating orb she can summon at will and often uses in conjunction with her spells and her inherent power Infinity. The name "Merlin" is actually an alias as her true name is unpronounceable to humans.
Merlin was born in Belialuin, the capital of the wizards, which remained neutral in the conflict between the Goddess Clan and the Demon Clan. She was taken on the path of wizardy by her father and the magician Gowther. Merlin was born with the strongest and most unique magic, besides being a prodigy with a talent and wit such that she surpassed the wisemen of the capital. Together with other children with aptitude for magic, Merlin was experimented on by the people of Belialiun as a test subject under the pretext of researching the ultimate magic, but in reality they sought to turn the children into weapons against the higher ranking goddesses and demons.
Deep down, Merlin was a child hungry for the love of a parent. However, her father, the chief sage of Belialuin, never gave anything to her other than study material and tests to carry out. One day, sick of that life that she felt like prison, Merlin fled Belialuin. The people of the capital went after her, but Merlin managed to evade them until they eventually reached her. However, Merlin was saved by a member of the Demon Clan, Meliodas. When Meliodas put his hand out gently, Merlin's heart was filled with a love she had never received from anyone else. Over time, that feeling deepened until it became something special. However, no matter how much time he spent, Meliodas never showed romantic feelings for Merlin. Merlin then decided to abandon her form as a little girl and recreated herself in the image of an adult woman and stopped the time that coursed through her, hoping to win Meliodas's heart forever. Unfortunately, this hope was never realized because Meliodas fell in love with a goddess named Elizabeth. At first, Merlin was filled with anger, sadness and jealousy. Nevertheless, Merlin could never hate either of them. She even became very close to Elizabeth and considered her like a sister.
Jibril (ジブリール, Jiburīru) is the youngest and strongest of the Flügel race. Her love towards knowledge started even before the declaration of the Ten Oaths. She opposes the book sharing law created by the Council of Eighteen Wings and left Avant Heim, her homeland, to win the National Library of Elchea from the previous king in a game. When Sora heard what happened to the library, he challenged Jibril in order to gain knowledge of the other kingdoms. When she lost the game, she became Sora and Shiro's servant since she had bet everything she owned, including herself, claiming that knowledge was worth her own life. However, she was allowed to keep the library and maintain it although she must now share it with the rest of Imanity. Thus, Jibril took the siblings as her masters and over time, she began to understand and accept Sora's belief in the potential of humanity. Unlike Steph, Jibril is happy to become the siblings' underling, and is shown to have grown feelings toward Sora.
According to Azriel, Jibril was given the gift of imperfection by Artosh and therefore named the "Exceptional unit". This gift is what Artosh believed would allow Jibril to find the answer to the Flügels' continued existence should he disappear (which was, in fact, the case).
Princess Bonnibel "Bonnie" Bubblegum (often called PB and occasionally Peebles or P-Bubs) is one of the main characters of the series Adventure Time and first appeared in the animated short.
Princess Bubblegum is the current incarnation of the Candy Elemental, comparable to the inhabitants of the Candy Kingdom, who are all composed of types of desserts and candies. She rules over the Candy Kingdom, but in the Season 6 episode "Hot Diggity Doom" (the first part of the season's finale), an election was held and she lost to the King of Ooo by a landslide. As a result, she no longer ruled the Candy Kingdom and the King of Ooo replaced her as the new ruler until a rebellion against King of Ooo allowed her to reclaim the throne in "The Dark Cloud."
Emilia (エミリア) is the main heroine of the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu series. She is a Half Elf and a candidate to become the 42nd King of Lugnica. After Arc 4, Subaru officially becomes her knight.
Emilia is a beautiful Half-Elf with long silver hair and purple-blue eyes. She wears a white and purple outfit along with a white flower in her hair. Throughout the series, she has styled her hair in a variety of ways.
When Emilia still lived in Elior Forest and was younger, she had a different set of clothes, with the same color pattern. She had a light green ribbon instead of her necklace, a different flower in her hair, and a hairband in her hair.
Talzin was a Dathomirian female who lived during the final decades of the Galactic Republic's reign and became a formidable figure of power during the Clone Wars. On her homeworld of Dathomir, Talzin lived as a shaman and Clan Mother of the Nightsisters—a coven of Force-sensitive witches who used magicks to manipulate the wilderness around them and rule their male counterparts, the Nightbrothers. Talzin's expertise in magicks was significant enough to attract the attention of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious, who came to Dathomir ostensibly to trade dark side Force teachings with Talzin and take her as his own Sith apprentice. Instead, the Sith Lord abducted Talzin's son Maul and took him as an apprentice in her place. Years later, he was presumed dead at the Battle of Naboo after sustaining mortal injuries, but his strength in the dark side allowed him to remain just barely alive. Although Talzin was aware of Maul's incredible survival, she was unable to rescue him and thus remained on Dathomir to plot her revenge against Sidious and his Sith, with her ultimate goal being galactic domination.
When the Clone Wars between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems erupted ten years later, Talzin gained galactic notoriety by selling the services of the Nightsisters as assassins and mercenaries. In the midst of the Clone Wars, Talzin began targeting Count Dooku, the leader of the Confederacy and the newest apprentice of Lord Sidious. Asajj Ventress, a Nightsister-turned-Sith apprentice, had been betrayed by Dooku and returned to Dathomir to seek Talzin's help in exacting revenge. Although their early attempts to assassinate Dooku failed, Talzin had a long-term plan for the Sith Lord's demise: she would provide Dooku with a new apprentice in the form of the Nightbrother Savage Opress, who was also one of Talzin's children. Opress was Maul's biological brother and, after falling under the influence of her magick, became completely loyal to his mother and was hidden in the ranks of the Sith. Ultimately, both Ventress and Opress proved unable to kill the Count and were forced to seek refuge with Talzin once more. While she tasked Opress with locating Maul somewhere in the Outer Rim Territories, she welcomed Ventress back to Dathomir as a full member of the Nightsisters. The world was invaded by Dooku's droid armies shortly thereafter and nearly all of the Nightsisters were wiped out by the Confederate General Grievous and his forces, with the exception of Ventress and Talzin herself. Weakened, the elder Nightsister fled into the spirit world to survive. Shortly after the massacre, Opress returned to Dathomir having successfully retrieved a crazed and crippled Maul. Using what magicks she had left, Talzin reconstructed her son and restored his broken mind.
Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) is one of the last surviving members of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. After his older brother, Itachi, slaughtered their clan, Sasuke made it his mission in life to avenge them by killing Itachi. He is added to Team 7 upon becoming a ninja and, through competition with his rival and best friend, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke starts developing his skills.
Dissatisfied with his progress, he defects from Konoha so that he can acquire the strength needed to exact his revenge. His years of seeking vengeance and his actions that followed become increasingly demanding, irrational and isolates him from others, leading him to be branded as an international criminal. After learning the truth of his brother's sacrifice and later proving instrumental in ending the Fourth Shinobi World War and being happily redeemed by Naruto, Sasuke decides to return to Konoha and dedicates his life to help protect the village and its inhabitants becoming referred to as the "Supporting Kage" (支う影, Sasaukage)
Gray Fullbuster (グレイ・フルバスター Gurei Furubasutā) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. Gray has a laid-back personality, but will get serious when the time calls for it. He and Natsu have a friendly rivalry, and while they can often be seen fighting one another verbally or physically, the two are actually quite concerned about each other. Gray was quite obstinate and reckless when he was younger, but over time, he has attained a more cautious attitude towards life, and deals with problems carefully. He is very concerned about his comrades and is truly loyal towards his guild, but tends to trash talk every now and then.
Also, he has a disturbing habit of unconsciously removing his clothes (including underwear) at inappropriate moments. Also, Gray is quite skilled in acting as an evil person, as shown in year X792, when he infiltrated Avatar on Erza's request, something that manages to prompt Briar to remark Gray's desire for "revenge" against E.N.D. has stained both his soul and skin.
Harvey Dent (Dark Knight)
Harvey Dent was the newly elected district attorney of Gotham City. He was supported by his girlfriend, Rachel Dawes, and was responsible for locking up many of the city's corrupt officials and mobsters. However, both he and Rachel were captured and put in warehouses full of oil drums, and though Dent was rescued by Batman, half of his face was disfigured in the explosion. Driven insane by a desire for revenge for Rachel's death, Dent pursued those he felt responsible, ultimately holding Commissioner Gordon's family at gunpoint. During his confrontation with Batman, Batman rescued Gordon's child while Dent was pushed and fell to his death. Batman took the blame for Dent's murder to preserve Dent's reputation, which soon led to the creation of the Dent Act. He was portrayed by Aaron Eckhart in The Dark Knight.
Harvey Dent starts off as selfless, charismatic, astute, idealistic, fearless and cerebral. He showed slight cynicism and borderline cruelty towards criminals, such as Lau and Thomas Schiff. He was also extremely self-confident and rationally independent. He was motivated by his care for the people of Gotham and was selfless enough to do anything in order to protect them, even endanger his own life to the mercy of someone as sadistic and masochistic as the Joker. Largely because of his past of being a victim of repeated child abuse by his father, a retired cop, and the cops' failure to help him and his mom, he also had a pronounced hatred of the corruption that infamously plagued the Gotham City Police Department. However, after Rachel's death, Harvey was embittered beyond sanity and became murderous and smug. He also implied when encountering Detective Wuertz that he considered himself "half-dead." He became vengeful and obsessed with killing the men whom he believed to be responsible for Rachel's tragic death. He was ruthless, callous and showed all the signs of becoming a sociopath: High intelligence, paranoia, carelessness, violence, manipulation, elusiveness, mercilessness, and disregard for the people's, and his own life.
Vegeta (ベジータ Bejīta), more specifically Vegeta IV (ベジータ四世 Bejīta Yonsei), recognized as Prince Vegeta (ベジータ王子 Bejīta Ōji) is the prince of the fallen Saiyan race and one of the main characters of the Dragon Ball series.
Regal, egotistical, and full of pride, Vegeta was once a ruthless, cold-blooded warrior and outright killer, but later abandons his role in the Frieza Force, instead opting to remain and live on Earth. His character evolves from villain, to anti-hero, then to hero through the course of the series, repeatedly fighting alongside the universe's most powerful warriors in order to protect his new home and surpass Goku in power.
Vegeta is arrogant throughout the series and becomes bitter due to the abuse his race suffered at the hands of Frieza. Following the destruction of his homeworld Planet Vegeta, his hatred toward Frieza grows. His royalty seems to have bestowed upon him an inflated sense of superiority, holding himself above nearly everyone he encounters. He is immensely proud of his Saiyan heritage and believes his race to be the most powerful in the universe. Despite this, even as an antagonist, he did not act as an ordinary Saiyan, being even crueler and prideful thanks to Frieza's influence. As the Prince of a demolished Planet Vegeta, Vegeta is initially introduced as an unrepentant villain. Judging from his evil intentions before joining the Z Fighters, Vegeta has been consistently characterized as extremely arrogant, vengeful, and at times, cold. Many of Vegeta's early heroic acts are because of self-interest or revenge, although he later settles down and grows fond of Earth as his home, raising a family with Bulma. Having been born into the upper tier of Saiyan society, Vegeta was fixated on achieving the legendary status of Super Saiyan and becoming the most powerful warrior in the universe.
Lelouch vi Britannia
Lelouch vi Britannia (ルルーシュ・ヴィ・ブリタニア, Rurūshu vui Buritania) is the main Protagonist of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 , and plays a supporting role in sidestories like Code Geass: Oz the Reflection and Code Geass: Lancelot & Guren. After he was exiled, he used the alias, Lelouch Lamperouge (ルルーシュ・ランペルージ, Rurūshu Ranperūji). He was the Eleventh Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire and the son of the 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles zi Britannia. He was also the leader and founder of The Black Knights and the real identity of Zero. He is voiced by Jun Fukuyama, while his child self is voiced by Sayaka Ohara. His English dub voice is provided by Johnny Yong Bosch with Michelle Ruff doing Lelouch's child voice.
He was chosen the most popular male character of 2006, 2007 and 2008 at Animage magazine's annual Anime Grand Prix. His Seiyū Jun Fukuyama also won the "Best Actor in a Leading Role" award for his portrayal of the character at the first Seiyū Awards in 2007.
Lelouch is a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes, which he inherited from his mother. Lelouch is somewhat scrawny, having little muscle, and like most characters in the series, is rather thin. In spite of this, Lelouch is considerably tall, standing at least a head taller than Kallen, and apparently being slightly taller than Suzaku.
Lelouch usually wears the Ashford Academy uniform, or the Zero uniform. Outside of Ashford, his primary casual outfit is a red jacket with a black shirt underneath and grey trousers, though he has occasionally worn other clothing. As Emperor, he wears a white robe with gold accents and a matching hat; both sport a red eye motif, referencing his Geass power.
Rebecca Lee (レベッカ・リー Rebekka Rī), mainly referred to as Revy (レヴィ Revi) and sometimes Two Hands, is the main female protagonist of the Black Lagoon series. Revy is a Chinese-American slightly tan-skinned woman of approximately moderate height in her mid to late twenties with burgundy hair (brown hair in the manga) that she typically keeps in low loose ponytail with rather large bangs falling onto her forehead on either side, amber-brown eyes, a tribal tattoo that reaches all the way up to her neck on her upper right arm, a medium-sized bust and she keeps up her physique where she sports a slightly muscular build that she doesn't conceal in the least in spite of her slender build.
Revy is a troubled, loud, rude, sarcastic, deadly, very competitive, short-tempered, cynical, confident, and considerably aggressive nihilist (a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles) who exhibits a wild temperament.
Unlike Rock, Revy is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way. Of all the characters in the series, Revy uses the foulest language and is also a heavy smoker and drinker. Revy is merciless and sadistic, and is more than capable of killing anyone, even unarmed civilians. Despite her merciless nature, she's also capable of showing humor and she
The Scarred Man (傷の男, Kizu no Otoko), known more casually as "Scar" (スカー, Sukā), is a major antagonist of Fullmetal Alchemist. Scar is a nameless lone serial killer and vigilante who targets State Alchemists for his own brand of lethal justice in accordance with the fundamental tenets of his religion and for the revenge of his slaughtered people and family. An Ishvalan survivor of the Ishvalan Civil War, Scar's moniker comes from the large X-shaped scar on his forehead and sports a conspicuous and intricate alchemical tattoo on his right arm, which originally belonged to his older brother, and which he uses as his murder weapon of choice.
Scar is a decidedly brooding, vicious, and angry man, almost totally consumed by hatred toward the people who destroyed his homeland. Knowing full well that his actions go against many of the teachings of his religion, he still fashions himself an agent of God's divine punishment and takes out his fury on State Alchemists; as a result, he abandons his birth name which Ishvalans consider gifts from God. Unfortunately, this escalates into a monomaniac hatred of State Alchemists, to the point he even targets Edward Elric who was never part of the war and is a champion of the people. However, vestiges of his former life's kinder nature are prone to seep through. Even in the middle of his bloody vengeance, Scar is willing to show compassion toward others, honoring last requests and offering a chance to pray before dying.
He is reasonably wise and a skilled rhetorician, though his misguided thirst for vengeance clouds his greater judgment and leads his arguments in circles. Having had his people and his family stolen from him, Scar sympathizes with those who care for their loved ones and looks after those who have lost their place in the world. Additionally, he is very protective of his surviving kinsmen and takes all their words of encouragement or chastisement to heart.
Saw Gerrera was a human male Onderonian resistance fighter who, as a leading member of the Onderon rebels, fought against the Confederacy of Independent Systems on Onderon during the Clone Wars. He and his sister, Steela Gerrera, were instrumental in the rebel liberation of their homeworld during the Onderonian Civil War. He later became a key member in the fight against the Galactic Empire and the formation of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. His tactics against the Empire led him to be seen as an extremist, one whose notoriety was recognized by the Empire and, many years later, the New Republic.
In the early resistance against the Separatist Alliance on Onderon, Gerrera and his fellow soldiers were outnumbered and out-fought by the Separatist Droid Army. They requested help from the Jedi High Council, which led the Grand Army of the Republic in its fight against the Separatists, but the Jedi Order chose not to become actively involved in the fighting on Onderon. Instead, they sent a team of advisors—Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Captain CT-7567 ("Rex")—to train the Onderonian fighters. The Jedi and Captain Rex taught them proper techniques and strategies for taking on the battle droid army, and, through their efforts, the rebels began to turn the tide. Gerrera came to resent that the rebels chose Steela as their leader, and he was soon captured in an ill-concocted solo effort to rescue the deposed King Ramsis Dendup from the Separatists. They were both rescued by the rebels, who eventually mounted a final battle against the Separatists. Through their efforts, the rebels liberated their world and returned Dendup to the throne. The fight, however, came at a personal cost: Steela was killed during the final battle, and Gerrera was left to mourn his sister—feeling responsible for her death.
At the end of the Clone Wars, the Republic was transformed into the Galactic Empire. Later, Saw brought Galen Erso, Lyra Erso, and Jyn Erso to the uninhabited planet of Lah'mu. When Orson Krennic took Jyn's parents away from her, Saw found her and raised her until she was a young adult. Gerrera fought against the Imperial Military and led a resistance group known as the Partisans, a militant organization that some considered an extremist organization with terrorism tactics. His resistance cell, a continuation of his Onderonian resistance, was one of the first in the group of cells that formed the Rebel Alliance. He was later involved in the early campaigns of the Rebel Alliance, by which time his more-extreme tactics had come to stand in stark contrast with those of Alliance leaders Bail Organa and Mon Mothma. He eventually based his group on Jedha, where he met Jyn again. When Jedha City was destroyed by the Death Star, Saw told Jyn he was done running and stayed on Jedha, and was killed by the aftermath of the blast.
Guts, renowned by his epithet the "Black Swordsman", is a former mercenary and branded wanderer who peregrinates the world in constant internal struggle between pursuing his own ends and protecting those precious to him.
At one time driven solely by his will to survive, Guts finds purpose in life upon joining the Band of the Falcon, aiding greatly in the faction's storied successes during the Hundred Year War as the Falcons' Raiders Captain. He eventually becomes dissatisfied with clinging on to Griffith's dream, and defects from the Falcons in pursuit of his own dream. Following the horrors of the Eclipse prompted by Griffith, however, he becomes preoccupied with exacting revenge on the White Falcon and embittered on his one-track quest for retribution. He in time realizes protecting his regressed lover is more important to him, as well as something he cannot do alone, and thus seemingly abandons his quest for revenge while fostering camaraderie with new companions.
Known for his air of austerity, Guts is a gruff, cynical man holding an overall bleak outlook on life. This is a consequence of having endured waves of suffering and numerous betrayals since his youth, with nearly all highlights of his life having, in time, become lows. In spite of his guarded, brooding exterior, he has always been soft-hearted and, ultimately, a kind and caring individual. Even as his inner darkness festers deep within him and its temptation becomes increasingly harder to resist, he retains his empathy and compassion, refusing to completely discard his humanity.
Magneto (real name: Magnus Erikson) is a powerful mutant and villain from the Marvel series, X-Men. He is the archenemy of the X-Men, as an anti-villain on many occasions. Despite once being close friends with Professor Xavier, the two became enemies when Xavier championed the co-existence of mutant and human kind working together. To Magneto, a Holocaust survivor who had seen and felt first-hand the worst ways human beings could treat those they deemed different, such a system was impossible and he instead championed a violent and destructive pro-mutant stance, one which saw humans as the enemy in a genetic war and promoted the idea that mutants should become the dominant species on Earth. In addition to his traditional role as the adversary of the X-Men, Magneto has fought against several other heroes and villains in the Marvel universe, and also fought with both the X-Men and other heroes on numerous occasions, even becoming the leader of the X-Men for an extended period of time, all to achieve his goal of protecting mutantkind.
He is the father of the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, both of whom were originally part of his terrorist organization known as the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (later referred to simply as the Brotherhood, as Magneto became a more morally "grey" character). It is later discovered that he has another daughter with his powers; Lorna Dane, also known as Polaris.
Though Magneto is a villain against the X-Men group, he has since in the comics joined them a lot of times, even becoming a hero himself, though he is not a supervillain due to his morals - he is an Anti-Hero because he protects mutants from humans at any cost. Several times, he could be compared to civil-rights leader Malcolm X.