Genesis of Multi-Universe is the historical project. It tells about the creation of the Multi-Universe and the seven gods.
Day 1: Beginning
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, “LET THERE BE LIGHT!” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness."
The story dates back trillion years in the beginning of time. The five gods (Almighty God, Arceus, Holactie the Creator of Light, Primus, and Shenron) and the countless gods created the entire Multi-Universe. The planets were countlessly created. The darkness was over the surface of countless planets. The holy light vanquished the darkness. Planets are made to have a peaceful life. Suddenly, Shenron and Holactie created their loving angels, who are handsome, beautiful, honest, serious, diligent, etc. Arceus then creates Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, giving them power over time, space, and antimatter respectively. Giratina, as punishment for its destructive nature, is sent by Arceus to live in the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then succeed in creating the Multi-Universe and Pokémon world to retreat into their own dimensions afterwards, with a point of access being at the ancient Spear Pillar in Sinnoh. The holy gods continued to have their creation. The day they called the light; and the night they called darkness.
Fight against the Two Dark Gods
Continuing the creation, five gods must work together. Suddenly, the two Evil Gods appeared in front of them. Their names are: Lord Lucemon from the Digimon universe and Makuta Teridax from the Bionicle universe. The battle began. Before the dawn of Mankind, Lucemon has brought peace and order in the Pokemon World and many universes. Suddenly, the rebellion broke out. Lucemon brings calamity, hatred, despair, sadness, and genocide throughout the world. The original Ten Legendary Warriors succeeded in defeating and sealing the Lord Lucemon Away to the Dark Area. With Lord Lucemon's sinister reign ended, they left their powers to the Celestial Digimon in the form of the Spirit. Following the victory of the Holy Gods over Makuta Teridax and Lucemon, the creation continues.
Creation of Pokemon World
- Arceus creates Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, giving knowledge, emotion, and willpower to all living things that come into existence in the Pokémon world. The three dive into caves at the bottom of Lake Verity, Lake Valor, and Lake Acuity in Sinnoh, giving them the name "lake guardians".
- Kyogre is formed by the pressure in the deep sea trenches, Groudon is formed deep inside the Earth, likely from hardened magma and earth, and Rayquaza is formed by the minerals of the ozone layer. Rayquaza proceeds to fly around in the ozone layer, occasionally coming to rest at Sky Pillar.
- Kyogre and Groudon then proceed to fill the sea and create land, respectively. A chance meeting turns the two into rivals, and a conflict for dominance over the Pokémon world begins. This battle continues until Rayquaza quells it, causing Kyogre and Groudon to retreat to special caverns, where they rest until the events of Generation III many years later. The Red and Blue Orbs are created to prevent the reawakening of Kyogre and Groudon, and are left at Mt. Pyre for safekeeping. At this time, Mew may have been plentiful and lived in large numbers.
- Landmasses such as Mt. Coronet are created, and Regigigas moves the continents, forming the regions, and creates the three titans, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, out of clay, ice, and magma, respectively.
- The Sinnoh region is created around Mt. Coronet. During this violent procedure, Stark Mountain is created due to shifts in the crust of the world and Heatran is formed in a pool of lava. Arceus creates the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs before falling into a deep slumber.
Day 2: Atmosphere
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
Forming Skies and Seas
In 4,600,000,000 BC, the planets were transformed themselves with peaceful skies and seas under the creation of the five holy gods. The clouds were completely formed of shaped creatures. Ocean is above the firmament. Five gods called the firmament Heaven.
The Breed of Mudkips
Day 3: Dry Land and Plants
"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day."
From 3,000,000,000 BC-250,000,000 BC, the aquatic creatures first appeared upon the creation of the 5 gods. They live under the aquatic environment. They became extinct.
Prehistory in Pokemon World
- The earliest known prehistoric Pokémon existed at this time. It is possible that the Mew population may have decreased at this stage, as they slowly gave way to other Pokémon species.
- 300 million years ago: An ancient version of Genesect was born. Kabuto and Kabutops lived in the sea. Team Plasma later used Genesect's DNA to create an infinitely stronger version of it with cybernetic technology.
Day 4: Sun, Moon, and Stars
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day."
Day 5: Fish and Birds
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."
Day 6: Creatures on Land
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
Mesozoic Period, Pleistocene Period, and the Dawn of Mankind
- From 250,000,000 to 65,000,000 years, the dinosaurs ruled the entire planet. However, the meteor has hit the planet causing of all the dinosaurs to become extinct.
- Following the deaths of the Dinosaurs, prehistoric mammals began to appear.
- The mammoths and other frosty creatures died out, thus marking the end of Ice Age and the dawn of humanity begins.
Pokemon World Prehistory
- 10,000 years ago: During the last Ice Age, the Mamoswine population flourished, then decreased when the Ice Age ended. The first humans also appeared around this time.
- At some point in the distant past, the Magikarp population mutates due to unknown reasons and becomes weaker.
- At some point after the Iron Age, Regigigas is sealed away in the Snowpoint Temple, and Regirock, Regice and Registeel are sealed away at various points across the Hoenn region after years of human worship.
Digital World Prehistory
- The earliest known Prehistoric Digimon existed in millions of years ago. They intended to rule the Digital World; but they became extinct, along the Dinosaur Digimon.
- Years 10,000 Years Ago, Mammothmon population flourished, it marks the end of Ice Age. The dawn of humanity begins.
Day 7: Resting on the Seventh Day
After six days, God ceased from all works of creation. In miracles, he has overruled nature, but never changed its settled course, or added to it. God did not rest as one weary, but as one well pleased. Notice the beginning of the kingdom of grace, in the sanctification, or keeping holy, of the sabbath day. The solemn observing of one day in seven as a day of holy rest and holy work, to God's honor, is the duty of all to whom God has made known his holy sabbaths. At this time none of the human race were in being but our first parents. For them the sabbath was appointed; and clearly for all succeeding generations also. The Christian sabbath, which we observe, is a seventh day, and on it we celebrate the rest of God the Son, and the finishing the work of our redemption.