This article belongs to its authors from CIS Productions and therefore only they are given the right to edit it, add this character to some other Storyline or use their work in other website. Only Users from CIS Productions on the Wiki can edit this article. This article should not be edited without their granted permission by other Users or unauthorized editors shall be properly punished.
|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
The Balam Alliance (バラム同盟 Baramu Dōmei) is an alliance between three of the most powerful Dark Empires in all realities and is the main antagonistic forces that holds the 3 main antagonists faction in LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: A Draw of Kings. Despite being referred to as an alliance, the three empires do not interact with each other at all, and their alliance is nothing more than a non-aggression pact. In ADY 784, they controlled all Dark and Villainous Guilds, groups, organization, teams and corporation from the reality.
- Darth Hades from the Sith Empire
- Leohart the Prince of Hell from Triggers Hell
- Isaac Ray Peram Westcott from Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire
An extremely powerful Dark Empire, being one of the three ruling Dark Empirees of the Balam Alliance. They had conquered 3 millions of Villainous Organizations under their control and take over the entire 4th and 8th MultiUniverses. Their goal are to create a religion of evil to convert meta-humans in Siths in order dominate and enslave all worlds to achieve a global dictatorship under a dark regime and cover the universe in eternal darkness.
- All villains who are not members of the 3 empires in Sword of Kings are members of the other organizations under of the 3 Empires command.
- The word Balam, in "Balam Alliance", is the name of a King of Hell who rules over 40 Legions of demons.