Arata Kagami (加賀美 新 Kagami Arata?) is Kamen Rider Gatack (仮面ライダーガタック Kamen Raidā Gatakku?, Masked Rider Gatack) one of the main protagonists of Kamen Rider Kabuto. He was also the second man to become Kamen Rider TheBee (仮面ライダーザビー Kamen Raidā ZaBī?, Masked Rider TheBee).
Despite being only a field agent, he frequently takes on Worms armed only with his standard-issue collapsible pistol, or picks up a Machine Bladegun from a fallen ZECT Trooper. It is interesting to note that he is the first ZECT Agent to kill a Worm on his own by impaling it with the retractable bayonet of a Machine Bladegun on one occasion, and once with "Clocked-Up" help from Kabuto on another, which lead to a brief moment of bragging and re-telling the events which took place repeatedly, albeit with some exaggerations made and motivated other ZECT Troopers to join in.
- Gatack Zecter - Transformation device for Gatack
- Rider Belt - Transformation Belt for Gatack
- Hyper Zecter - Transformation device for Gatack to become Hyper Form.
- Gatack Vulcan - Gatack's personal weapons in Masked Form
- Gatack Double Calibur - Gatack's personal weapons in Rider Form
- Gatack Extender - Gatack's Rider Machine
- The motif of Gatack is that of a "Kuwagatamushi" or stag beetle as opposed to Kabuto whoses motif is that of a rhinoceros beetle.
- The name is a portmanteau of "kuwagata" and "attack" forming Gatack, which ironically would foreshadow who he would be after abandoning TheBee Zector.
- Gatack is considered the Secondary Rider of Kabuto despite being the fifth Rider seen in the show. This is probably due to his frequent appearances in the series especially with the main Rider, as well as his theme (Kuwagatamushi), which is often portrayed as the "counterpart" of Kabutomushi.