|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"And it was then that Ara came out of Egypt. Who she was, none could tell, but she was of the old native blood and looked like a Goddess, it was helpless, the Pharaohs fell in love with her. The fellahin knelt when they saw her, yet could not say why. He said she had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that she had heard messages from places not on this planet, but from a planet far away, known as Qliphoth, the Last Floor of Hell. Into the lands of civilization came Ara, young, slender, and sinister, always buying strange instruments of glass and metal and combining them into instruments yet stranger. She spoke much of the Satanism and psychology—and gave exhibitions of power which sent her spectators away speechless, yet which swelled her fame to exceeding magnitude. Men advised one another to see Ara, and shuddered. And where Ara went, rest vanished; for the small hours were rent with the screams of a nightmare."
|Alias||Anti-Christ of All Anti-Christs, Yama, Ara Yama, Diodora Astaroth, Ara Rosenkreutz, The Troll, Princess of Hell, Light Breaker, Fu, Violator, Ara the Explorer, Yama Raja, Hindu Destroyer, 72 Pillars, Qlipoth Dictator, Kyoufu, Mistress of Lake of Fire, Khaos Queen, Astaroth King, Switch Princess, Tyrant of Blood, Black, Sister of Blood Cult, Head of Hell, Head of Astaroth Clan, Chief, Troll Mistress, Phenex, Sirzerchs Ara, The Leviathan, Ara the Agares, The Corrupter, Scarecrow, Devil Fist, Sabnock, Glasya-Labolas, Bloody Yama, Anti-Christ of the Nine Worlds, Anima Comedenti (Devour of Souls), Mina Harker, Qliphoth's Stone, The Beautiful Devil, Beauty of Lazarus, Ara the Tyrant, The Deliverer of Darkness, The Shogun of Sorrow, Hydra, Living Evil (by Rama and Zeus), Skaath, Ddrez, Daughter of Devil, Ara the Genocider, Ara the Ravager, The Queen Of Madness, The Devil of the Rhine, Yama the Oppressor, Argent, Mithril, Black Silver, The Eradicator of Christians, The Ambassador of the Seven Deadly Sins, The Crooner of War, High Priestess, Dealer of Destruction, The Hawk of Darkness, Ultimate Evil of the Underworld, The Absolute, Tao Mistress, Blackheart the Deatheater, Goddess of Evil;|
|Race||Pure-Blooded Devil; Nosferatus|
|Age||403,000,000,000 years old (18-years old physically)|
|Status||Alive/Imprisoned in the Undead Land|
|Birthday||30,000,000,000 BBY - Multi-Universal Calendar|
|Height||1,56 meters (physical human form), 8,04 meters (physical demon form);|
|Weight||47kg (104 lbs) in base form, 50kg (106 lbs) in Anti-Christ form;|
|Hair Color||Dark Bloody Red;|
|Eye Color||Lightly Orange Eyes in human form, White eyes in Anti-Christ form;|
Triggers Hell, Leohart's Cult, The Revelation of Qliphoth, Fallen Roman Catholic Church, Astaroth Clan, Mafusa Gang, Fallen Roman Catholic Church, Astaroth Empire, Satan Cult, Knights of Astaroth, Intergang, The Researchers of Divine Hand, Tzoah Rotachat;
|Previous Affiliation||Nine Demon Gates, Blood Cult;|
|Occupation||Founder and Leader of Leohart's Cult, Ruler of Qliphoth, Ruler of the Underworld, Mother Superior of Fallen Roman Catholic Church (de facto), Head of Astaroth Clan, High-Priestess of Blood Cult, Mafusa Gang founder and leader (de facto), Empress of Astaroth Empire, Founder and Goddess of The Revelation of Qliphoth, Founder of Intergang, Goddess of Tzoah Rotachat, Fonder of The Researchers of Divine Hand, Mistress of Knights of Astaroth, Princess of Triggers Hell;|
|Previous Occupation||Leohart's Servant, Former Cultist of Blood Cult, Ruler of Low Demon Army, Former Enforcer of Nine Demon Gates;|
|Partner(s)||B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 (crush), Leohart the Prince of Hell, Tomas Sev, Malcom Graves, Roland Cox, Kaitlyn Powell, Fenrir, Loki, Fafnir, Two Spirits, Etrigan, Scabarous Scrotus, Vali Lucifer, Azazel, Arlong, Diva, Daemon, Darkrai, Aku, Black Raven, Raynare, Dark Couteau, Katarina Couteau, Meliel, Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, Satella, En, Kureto Hīragi, Melancholia/Plaisir Permafrost, Mutant Leader, Nnoitra Jiruga, Psycho Jenny, Qilby, Felix Drake, Selim Bradley, The Will of the Abyss, Tom Bucky, Melisandre, Lust, Gluttony, Shikiari, Eclipso, Konstantin, Blaster Dark, Akira, Wrath, Nibiru Entity, Trigon, Clarize Di Lanza,En, Dragonia Dragonfruit, Envy, Mileena, Thetis, the Black King, Sasha, Vira Hermes, Aki Honda, Tomoo, Elesis du Tirial, Michael Langdon, Fire Elsa, Mephisto, Odontotyrannos, Blackheart, Jobe, Mask of Astaroth, Ragnarok Iblis, Shinnok, Eckidina KnightWalker, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, Yolda, Misogi "KnightWalker" Kumagawa, Black Doom, Kruel Rose, Shou Tucker, Ainz Ooal Gown, Aleister Crowley, Abyss Zurg, Aryana Westcott, Alois Trancy, Black Manta, Brother Blood, Sequined Sadist, Kalus Kannazuki, Crauz, White Mask, King Hamdo, Da Ji, Diodora Astaroth, Felix Faust, Former Crimson King, Gregory Grape, Hagoromo Gitsune, Hana Langley, Jedah Dohma, Izanami, Shiva, High Priestess, Klarion, Zorin Blitz;|
|Previous Partner(s)||Heles Hermes, Scathach, Jeanne, Haruko Couteau, Slan, Void, Ubik, Conrad, Malcolm Dreyfuss, Oriax Wheelahr, Valaine Le Doux, Black Hanekawa, Amon, Crow Faux, Isuke Inukai Sonia, Vergi, Yuuki Terumi, Discordia, Moloch;|
|Base of Operation||Hell 13rd Floor of Qliphoth, Astaroth Territory, Prime Earth, Russia and United States, Vatican, Arendelle;|
|Relatives||Idea of Evil (creator), Leohart the Prince of Hell (father), Ragnarok Iblis (grand mother), Pshica (mother), The Morrigan (younger sister), Oriax Wheelahr (apprentice), Tomas Sev (son), Dark Couteau (younger sister), The Darkness (distant-younger brother), B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 (lover);|
|Counterpart||Nu Wa, Michael Langdon, The Fallen's Essence, Maria Arzonia, Tomas Sev, Sunna, Lord Helio, Moloch, Elesis Du Tirial, The Fallen, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Darth Hades, Anti-Christ (DEM Empire), The Supreme God;|
|Hobbies||Causing destruction in many places, mocking her enemies whenever she can and whatever she can, making sick jokes, killing low-level demons, watching CM's experiments, hugging and kissing CM whenever she can to see him mad, plotting against God, dreaming how her world will be once she conquer the Multi-Universe, feeding on the Spiritual energy, killing Christians, drinking blood, studying and appreciating fine artworks of Black Magic, killing Astaroths, investigating and studying Black Arts;|
|Goals||Destroy the God: destroying everything that is good in this world... "It's something to do", Conquer all Earths, Become the Ultimate Ruler of the Multi-Universe, Destroy Balam Alliance and replace it with Astaroth Empire, Exterminate al mortals and Gods of the reality, Create a peaceful world of nature without wars and conflict, Destroy all omniverses if her peace dreams fail;|
|Powers||Portal Generation, Demonic Magic, Transformation, Immortality, High Endurance, Superhuman Strength, Red Energy Control, Omnipresent, Trickery, Evil Generation, Ability Bestowal, Ability Augmentation, Resurrection, Power Removing, Minion Generation, Dimension Ruling, Elemental Control/Manipulation, God-like Pyrokinesis, God-like Thermokinesis, Creation of fire-demons, Ability Absorption & Draining, Soul Collector, Troll Summoning, Brainwashing, Black Magic, Leohart's Dark Aura;|
|Type of Power||Black Magic, Magic, Curses;|
|Weapon||Claws of Azarath;|
|English Voice||Hynden Walch|
Ara Astaroth is the second daughter of Leohart the Prince of Hell, the only daughter of the Demon Queen Pshica, the older sister of The Morrigan, Dark Couteau and the mother of Tomas Sev as well as the wife of B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 in the future. She is a Pure-Blooded Devil born as the Princess of Hell and Ruler of the Underworld, Tyrant of Qliphoth, Goddess of Undead Land and the Head of Astaroth Clan. She was fated to rule the Triggers Hell and all forces of Evil of the Multi-Universe, and could have been one of the most dangerous, deadly and powerful demons (stronger than Leohart himself) of all existence once she assumed the throne of Hell, ruling it to a more chaotic and horrifying place where even the most organized Devil and Demon Clans would start wars and fight each other for prestige and mortals exterminated. Due to her widely malevolent role, she is one of the main antagonists of the storyline of LOTM: Sword of Kings as a whole.
Ara was one of the primary antagonists of Saga AA (alongside Eckidina KnightWalker/Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, Scathach, Kali, Kureto Hīragi, The Fallen's Essence, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Michael Langdon and Aryana Westcott) and was one of the villains with most influence in the story, having created numerous story-plots through her actions and evil deeds that lead many of the main characters to become what they're today, be they heroes or villains. While she's usually presented as a serious and threatening foe that destroyed countless of lives using the dark side of mankind, Ara is also a source of comedy in the story, due to her outrageous beauty and sometimes wise-jerk girl behavior, supported by Ara's sarcastic answers. In the story she was introduced as the true leader of Mafusa Gang, the founder of the Researchers of Divine Hand, the Dark Empress of Astaroth Empire, Queen of Qliphoth, founder of the vicious side of KnightWalker Family as we know today, the Head of Astaroth clan, creator of Satanism on Earth, the current Supreme Mother of Leohart's Cult, the founder of Moon Terminator Company and finally the leader of Knights of Astaroth.
She is the main antagonist of the Madness Sub Arc, the Greater Scope Villain of the whole season 1', the Greater Scope Villain in Phoenix Sub Arc and the secondary antagonist in Unit-CM 130 Sub Arc of the second season of LOTM: Sword of Kings Saga AA. She is highly considered to be the Greater Scope of all seasons of LOTM: Sword of Kings Triggers Hell Saga even after her imprisonment, for she is the one responsible for making the Hell Realm strong enough to launch a powerful attack against the Paradise and 0th Multi-Universe. Despite being a Arc Villain, she can be considered one of the 20 Arch-Villains of the whole LOTM: Sword of Kings storyline thanks to her influence during the story on Prime Earth events such as being the first Devil of Triggers Hell to arrive on Earth, giving birth to Satanism and Black Magic on Earth, and thus, starting countless wars plagued by Church against heretics, witches, monsters and demons. In addition, she is overarching villain of the LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes, acting as the source of all evil appearing in the crossover.
In LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow, Ara served as one of the major (if not main) antagonists of the storyline. In her first appearance in Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow, Ara will be the main antagonist of the upcoming spin-off, Prophecy of the Light Lord. In this storyline, the Hexenmeister Community considered Ara as one of the (if not the only) demon appearing on Earth so far that would rival against Moloch, and they were highly alarmed by her actions. It was also revealed that Ara was the one behind Mephisto's actions in Arendelle in order to overthrow her father, making her the Bigger Bad of both Scorched Spin-Off, one of the Bigger Bads in Black Host Saga alongside Zadkiel and the Bigger Bad of Dreyfuss Saga. However, due to her actions that influenced Magic Side, Ara would be considered as a catalyst and, arguably, the true Bigger Bad of LOTM: WoSH storyline.
Born from a cosmic black mass of darkness inside of the Demon Queen Pshica, Ara was an evil tyrant, shapeshifting Pure-Blooded Devil that has taken over the countless worlds, including all Earths, and has ruled it for countless eons. Ara is highly considered the most dangerous of Saga AA as she sent the heroes 2,000 years ahead in the future, where she ruled the Prime Earth and the whole omniverse as her own kingdom and has brought genocides, death, pain, destruction, carnage and turned it into a Hellish world where satanists and High Priests from Astaroth Empire ruled over humans and inferior beings, allowing homicide, robberies, corruption, rape, pedophilia, necrophilia and even cannibalism and thus corrupting mankind and leading it to destruction slowly.
Ara, also known as Anti-Christ of All Anti-Christs, is the true AntiChrist prophesied to kill God in the Holy Bibly of God (non-Christian bibly) and destroy Hell itself, her own kingdom. She is a former member of the Nine Demon Gates and the creator of Black Magic, Curse and the Black Bibly and by extension the religion of Satanism. She is a ruthless, diabolical, and manipulative Devil Princess who is the archenemy of Scathach, Tomas Sev and Imperia Deamonne, being directly responsible for all tragic events involving the main characters of the story such as Kyouhei Kannazuki, Haruko Couteau, Iruka Couteau, Ichabod Crane, Katarina Couteau (on Prime Earth), Lusamine, Tomas Sev, Suzuya and many more... She is easily one of the most successful villains of the story, as she managed to rule all Earths of the Multi-Universe for centuries, by invading them and using her energy to make all humans kill themselves until no one was left, creating countless Hellish Utopias for her reign, there she would start her own kingdom of death until Leohart the Prince of Hell decided to pass his throne for her, and has been unstoppable for years.
From all villains in Saga AA, Ara is the villainess with the most high-body count, more than Aryana Westcott and The Fallen's Essence body count. She is seen as a shape-shifting agent of fear, darkness and death and ruin who travel to other worlds to spread Leohart's Words to help Triggers Hell expand its territory. She often visits Hell and enjoys bringing madness and suffering to inferior demons (tortured souls are among them). Ara is also a sadomasochist who thrives on cruelty and the effect it has on those who observe it.
Ara was once a kind girl who only loved singing, but the days she was imprisoned in a tower in Hell merely for being weaker than her sister turned her into a woman full of hatred. When Ara was free, she wanted to bring peace to the world using brutal methods by killing demons in her dimension for a cult known as Blood Cult. However, over time she grew tired of seeing war after war and watching the world in ruins. Believing that if things were to go on, life would eventually perish, Ara eventually gave up on the life and decided to create a new world, a world where people were gentle and intelligent with no desire for conflict, however, this is just a Nazi-like utopia where demons will reign while all other races of the omniverse will be enslaved, exterminated and eradicated. Nowadays, Ara has shown to be haughty and self-assuming. She has also been shown to have somewhat of a goddess-complex, like for example, believing that she can just simply "destroy the world and create a new one" if the current one does not operate in the way she wants it to. When Kotori referred to her as "goddess of blackness", Ara, through she also stated that she never called herself that, thought it was a fitting title. Ara can be described as a Knight Templar who causes all kinds of cruelty, taking pleasure in the pain and suffering of living being but has dream of creating a world with peace where demons will rule and all inferior races will be destroyed. Thus after she notices her world still in conflict, she will simply destroy the Multi-Universe Core to destroy all creation and find peace in an infinite void of of darkness and emptiness.
Another curious fact about Ara is that she tends to switch back and forth between being played for laughs, and being a truly threatening villain, this makes Ara the unique type of villain in LOTM: Sword of Kings. She would either do something pettily "villainous" not to be taken too seriously, like telling stories to children to make them like her, or be extremely unsympathetic, like causing genocide and enslaving innocents and even watching her Trolls raping innocent human women to death. What makes Ara one of the most devilish female villains, is that she can easily be a funny villain while showing a controversial scenario, making it somehow black and white and more focused in 'Humorous black humor'.
Ara is the eternal arch-enemy of her counterpart, Nu Wa, the Guardian of Heaven and Earth. She is dedicated to consuming the multiverse if not the omniverse, which is the plural of "Multi-Universe", meaning that she was able to consume the souls of all Multi-Universes of existence. Her goal is to bring an end to the annoying creation boasting independence around her, and find peace by becoming the living center of a swirling, infinite torrent of nothingness at the end of all things once she finished her fun of having sexual pleasure, drinking blood and bringing pain upon all living beings, including animals and Gods. To undertake this seemingly overwhelming task, Ara is able to travel across realities at will, a meandering plague upon existence itself. Integrated into her cells are incomprehensible quantum atoms which calculate probabilities forward and backwards in time, in perpetuity, giving her soul and mind an ever changing, evolving map of the multiverse, thanks to this skill, Ara is considered the strongest Devil of history, even more than her father and his masters; Lucifer and Devil.
Frequently, Ara will make deals with lesser beings, giving them vast new powers in exchange for their servitude. These minions are sometimes stripped entirely of their free will, but others follow her willingly. Service to Ara, however, is a double edged sword, for it causes insanity and loss of self. And in the end, no matter their intent, Ara's plans ultimately call for their consumption as well.
She is an OC character created by Prime ShockWaveTX
Design and Appearance
Between all villains from Triggers Hell, Ara is the villain who had more candidates for appearances and is considered the female villain with more than 2 candidates for her appearance.
In her first appearance, the CIS writers gave her a more demonic appearance without forms to keep her true appearance hidden. As she was suppose to be Leohart's daughter at the time of her creation, she was shown as High-Class Demon (instead of Pure-Blooded Devil) and was not strong enough like other villains from Saga AA like Eckidina KnightWalker in her Cyborg form (who has 6,000,000 in her power level) and had no transformations, meaning she was originally suppose to be weak-demon without much influence in the story and was created to be only a small piece of Triggers Hell's influence on Earth.
After some discussion, Ara's form was changed and she became more human with some of Leohart's traces (like his white hair in his Full Devil Form and his horns) and had her Race inverted, now being a Demon Guide (a type of Low-Class Level Demon serving Pure-Blooded Devils who are the leaders of Demonic Clans in the Underworld), the opposite of Spirit Guide. Ara in this form was a humanoid who had multiple transformations and was superior to Eckidina KnightWalker in this design. Her power level in this design is around 10,000,000 but continued to be one of the weakest villain in Saga AA compared Heis and Aryana.
Reaching her decisive appearance with the beginning of Eckidina Arc, the second season and final of Saga AA, she was developed by Prime ShockWaveTX and had become of the villains with most influence in the storyline, becoming a Big Bad to Triggers Hell's plot line (Magic Side). In this appearance, she was no longer a biological daughter of Leohart but the daughter of Idea of Evil. Long ago — very long ago — a single small fragment of an Eldritch Abomination fell to Underworld, wiping out the large saurian creatures that dominated that area of the Underworld at that time. It existed as a mindless evil for millions of years until the Demon Queen Pshica attempted to destroy it: the attempt to destroy it instead gave it consciousness as she was impregnated by the creature. It became Ara, a being of pure darkness and evil and was the very incarnation of Fear, Death and Darkness (and highly considered to be the Incarnation of Evil as well).
Originally a violent and brutal girl, Ara became a vengeful woman fueled by hate due to the traumatic events she went through on her life, despite that she had the will to destroy everything MUCH before of these events, making it as a "Sore-Excuse" for her crimes against her own home. She fights with a blade mounted on her right-hand gauntlet, her feet, and her left arm as a daemonic weapon to devour daemons,demons, devils, humans, and gods alike in an attempt to gain power to lead all life to destruction. Ara is one of the characters who had more influence in the lives of all members of the Rogues and was considered the most dangerous female villain so far for being successful in her plans and having ruled the whole omniverse for more than 2,000 years, leading all life to the brink of extinction.
Ara's first name was in the Greek mythology, the Aras (Greek Ἀραί) were female Daemons who personified the curses, believed to be daughters of Nix by themselves, living in the underworld with the other Daemons. They are sisters and companions of the Erinias, but in general they are indistinguishable from them. They are described by Aeschylus in Eumenides:
"We Erinias are the eternal daughters of Nix. We are called Aras in our homes beneath the earth."
The name "Ara" (Latin: "The Altar") is a southern constellation situated between Scorpius and Triangulum Australe. Ara was one of the 48 Greek constellations described by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations defined by the International Astronomical Union. The orange super-giant Beta Arae is the brightest star in the constellation, with an apparent magnitude of 2.85—marginally brighter than the blue-white Alpha Arae. Seven star systems host planets. The sun-like star Mu Arae hosts four planets, while Gliese 676 is a binary red dwarf system with four planets. The Milky Way crosses the northwestern part of Ara.
The constellation is also known as Ara Black.
"Astaroth" (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell, in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity. He is a male figure most likely named after the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar. The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium BCE Phoenician goddess Astarte, an equivalent of the Babylonian Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. She is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in Hebrew. The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to King Solomon of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries CE, mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the demon of power.
Nature of Kabbalah & Qliphoth - Justice & Judgement
Life - Sephiroth
GeburahGevurah or geburah (גבורה) is the fifth sephirah in the kabbalistic tree of life, and it is the second of the emotive attributes of the sephirot. It sits below Binah, across from Chesed, and above Hod. Gevurah is 'the essence of judgment (DIN) and limitation, and corresponds to awe and the element of fire,' In the Bahir it is written "And who are the Officers? We learned that there are three. Strength (Gevurah) Is the Officer of all the Holy Forms to the left of the Blessed Holy One. He is Gabriel." Gevurah is associated with the color red.
Gevurah is the fifth of the ten Sefirot, and second of the emotive attributes in Creation, and which corresponds to the second day of creation (Zohar 2:127b). In the Bahir it says "What is the fifth (utterance)? Fifth is the great fire of God, of which it says 'let me see no more of this great fire, lest I die (Deut 18:16). This is the left hand of God". Gevurah is understood as God's mode of punishing the wicked and judging humanity in general. It is the foundation of stringency, absolute adherence to the letter of the law, and strict meting out of justice. This stands in contrast to Chesed. We thus speak of God's primary modes of action as being the kindness and unaccountability of Chesed, versus the stringency and strict accountability of Gevurah. It is called "might" because of the power of God's absolute judgment.
Gevurah is associated in the soul with the power to restrain one's innate urge to bestow goodness upon others, when the recipient of that good is judged to be unworthy and liable to misuse it. As the force which measures and assesses the worthiness of Creation, Gevurah is also referred to in Kabbalah as 'Midat Hadin' ("the attribute of judgment"). It is the restraining might of Gevurah which allows one to overcome his enemies, be they from without or from within (his evil inclination). The angelic order of this sphere is the Seraphim, ruled by the Archangel Kamael. The opposing Qliphah is represented by the demonic order Golachab, ruled by the Archdemon Asmodeus. Chesed and Gevurah act together to create an inner balance in the soul's approach to the outside world. While the "right arm" of Chesed operates to draw others near, the "left arm" of Gevurah reserves the option of repelling those deemed undeserving. (Even towards those to whom one's initial relation is that of "the left arm repels," one must subsequently apply the complementary principle of "the right arm draws near").
Ultimately, the might of Gevurah becomes the power and forcefulness to implement one's innate desire of Chesed. Only by the power of Gevurah is Chesed able to penetrate the coarse, opposing surface of reality. The Baal Shem Tov discusses the ability of Gevurah to effect Divine withdrawal (Tzimtzum), which in turn creates the potential for Chesed to occur in creation. (commentary to Parshat Toldot). Gevurah appears in the configuration of the Sefirot along the left axis, directly beneath Binah, and corresponds in the tzelem Elokim to the "left arm." The numerical value of Gevurah, 216, is 6 times 6 times 6. The tablets of the covenant that Moses received at Sinai were 6 by 6 by 6 handbreadths. The Torah was given to Moses and Israel from "the Mouth of the Gevurah." It is most significant that the name of no other Sefirah is used by our sages to connote God Himself, other than Gevurah (In the Bible, God is referred to as "the Netzach [eternity] of Israel" (Samuel 1 15:29), but not as Netzach alone). Here, Gevurah implies God's essential power to contract and concentrate His infinite light and strength into the finite letters of Torah (especially those engraved on the tablets of the covenant, the Ten Commandments). Gevurah = 216 = 3 times 72 (chesed). Each of God's 72 hidden names possesses three letters, in all—216 letters. Meaning inheres to words and names.
The ultimate "meaning" of every one of God's Names is His expression of love (Chesed) for His Creation. Each Name expresses His love in a unique way. The components of each word and name, the "building blocks" of Creation are the letters which combine to form the words. The letters, "hewn" from the "raw material" of "pro-creation" (the secret of the reshimu, the "impression" of God's infinite light which remains after the initial act of tzimtzum, "contraction") reflect God's Gevurah. The two hands which act together to form all reality, Chesed (72) plus Gevurah (216) = 288 = 2 times 12 squared. 288 is the number of 'Nitzotzot' "fallen sparks" (from the primordial cataclysm of "the breaking of the vessels") which permeate all of created reality. Through the "dual effort" of Chesed and Gevurah, not only to form reality, but to rectify reality (through the means of "the left arm repels while the right draws near"), these fallen sparks are redeemed and elevated to return and unite with their ultimate source. In a universal sense, this is the secret of the coming of Mashiach and the resurrection of the dead.
Death - Qlipha
GolobahGolohab (Hebrew GVLHB, “Burners”) in Kabbalistic tradition are the Qlippoth or demonic powers associated with Geburah, the fifth Sephirah of the Tree of Life. They are called Zaphiel. Their traditional form is that of enormous hideous heads with open mouths, like volcanoes belching smoke and flames. Their cortex is Usiel, and archdemon is Asmodeus.
The qliphothic aspect of Geburah is the most easy to explain of all: it is the corybanticseverity and merciless violence which judges according to biased standards. It is wrath against the wave-like, unpredictable motions of life and creation (Chokmah/ Chesed). The Qliphoth of Geburah is prepared to burn the last seed of life in order to maintain an established structure or law. The Qliphoth of Geburah is called ‘Golohab’ which can be translated as ‘TheFlaming Ones’ (german, ‘DieVerbrenner’).
Burning Bodies, “Geburah is a going forth in power to rule in strength. The order of Golab is composed of those who burn to do destruction --- even on themselves. The outer form is Usiel, 'The Ruins of God'.” Asmodeus: The Destroying God or Samael the Black. To Golachab, Asmodeus is attributed. “This name is half Hebrew and half Latin. Asmodeus is often mentioned in the literature of demonology. The name can also be translated as 'The one adorned with fire'.” Whom they call also Samael the Black.
Lore - Hell on the Eyes of an Angel
--Outside of the Capital of Araravarez Planet--
In one of the many planets controlled by Triggers Hell, a heretic Demon King called Ouroboros, planned to overthrow the king of Hell, Leohart the Prince of Hell, and caused the entire population of the world to become a new race of demons called Araravarez Demons... And then...
"On June 12, 1023 (year 2011 in Earth) this Demon King was assigned to a small planet in the galaxy of Cheddar. He disguised himself as a priest to deceive most of the country where he was assigned to spy."
One of the generals of army spoke to the Supreme General of Revelation of Qliphoth, Vira, disguised as an office lady, as he showed a magic mirror showing an video. Vira's eyes hardened seeing the crimson eyes glitter in the moonlight and the blood seeping from his lips.
"One month later, the first wave of missing person's reports began flooding in." Vira looked down to the picture of the priest. He seemed normal -- he seemed human. She eyed that maniacal smile on the screen and sighed.
"The local police conducted the investigation, but the day before yesterday they were sent to the church to apprehend the suspect... All of them were reported killed. It was then when the authority ordered D-11 into action."
Vira gave a small sigh. She looked over towards the soldier who was now talking to her.
"Uh... Yesterday," his accent was clear. "The D-11 sent one unit of their elite troops. There were a few casualties, but it seems as if our men were killed by the men reported killed the day before."
Vira looked into his eyes; she could see the worry, she could see the suffering. "They're not human, anymore." She said plainly. Her eyes became cold as ice.
"What!" Both men said in unison, obviously not going to believe any one thing she said.
"These people have had their blood drained to feed the demon. They've become cannibalistic ghouls, whom of which cannot think for themselves but are controlled by the Master vampire."
She looked over. "You have taken the lecture, do not be ignorant.
"What are you talking about? I didn't know they weren't human anymore."
Vira sighed, letting her soft blonde hair fall into her face. "Lt. It's not my responsibility, nor my intention to dwell on your mistakes."
"What are you implying?" He asked, narrowing his eyes taking this as a slight insult.
"You are a LT. of the Araravarez Police Authority," she looked down into the caramel color of the tea in front of her and took a sip from it slowly. She set it down with a small smile. "That would lead one to assume that you'd possess the knowledge and possess the intelligence to accurately and sufficiently assess the current situation in Cheddar. And that you would know the correct response as well…" Her smile widened. "But somehow," she sighed. "You've forgot that there is only one way to resolve these kinds of problems." She stood, turned and started walking away.
"I imagine you were quite prepared for these sorts of consequences," she opened the golden shades slightly, letting the sun pierce her eyes with light.
He stuttered over his own tongue. "But, um… err… But, it wasn't like that!" He said. "I didn't forget about the proper--…"
"It's getting dark," Vira interrupted with a bright smile on her cheeks.
He sighed. "Sir Vira--"
"My organization has already sent assistance to the country's capital," she smiled and closed her eyes.
"How many agents?"
She turned around slowly, a smirk crawling up the paleness of her cheeks. "One." She said. The men immediately gasped and yelled.
"ONE! JUST ONE?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" the man in suit yelled at Vira who simply shook her head.
"To tell the truth, our organization didn't send "her". It was our leader herself who decided to go there personally to take care of the problems... It seems that demons has some business with her, or better, it's her that has business with that poor fellow."
—On the middle of the flaming streets--
A beautiful police officer girl ran through the city in the capital her clear purple piercing eyes saw everything, the ghouls and the demon, the men that had died. Alongside her, there was one of her friends who was bitten by one of the ghouls of Ouroboros. Right now, the town is in total chaos and screams and shots can be heard everywhere as well as explosions and sounds of bombs being dropped from the sky.
The police officer girl called Mileena rushed from the van with medical supplies, her heart beating so fast. She knelt in front of her fallen comrade, seeing the sweat pouring down the side of his face. "Mileena..." He whispered, moving his injured arm slightly. One of those things had bit him.
"Try not to move, Jack. You'll be alright." She gave a comforting smile, but she didn't know if it would be herself. She looked around for a moment, making sure none of those things were around. "Reinforcements will be here soon." She said, cleaning the wound best she could.
"I wasn't ready for this…" She said to herself. She looked up to see him close his eyes, the breath escaping his lips. "I can't… It's- it's too much." She closed her eyes, trying her best not to cry. "I'm trying to be strong; I don't want to have the name kitten for the rest of my life." She watched him closely, feeling the cold and clamminess of his skin. "I'm sorry…" She said, knowing that he was already dead and there was nothing she could do. She had failed. "I'm sorry."
She opened he eyes to see Jack's teeth ready to chew through her. She gasped and backed away, her eyes wide. He grabbed her and pulled her forward. "JACK!" She screamed, forcing him away from her as she threw herself up and pointed the gun towards him. "Don't make me do this. Please?" She looked into his eyes, which were nothing but black—like he wasn't there anymore.
He came at her and she hit him across the face, turning around and running towards the van. She paused, seeing the rest of her friends in the van were looking the same way and walked towards her with hunger rushing through them. She recognized one of her friends on the middle of ghouls, Eugene.
"Don't you recognize me? It's me.... Kitten." A ghoul Eugene rushed towards her and she shot him, the bullet flying straight through his shoulder but it didn't stop him, not at all. They just kept on coming. "Oh My God." She said, turning and running as fast as she could away from them.
As Mileena was running, she looked behind and saw three ghouls chasing her. During this time, she accidentally fell on the floor and the ghouls prepared to devour her to pieces until someone reached the group of 3 ghouls from behind and slashed through them with some black shadow similar to a knife. That person who cut those ghouls in half was a woman around the age of Mileena but she never met her before, she had a very long black hair and was wearing torn clothes. She then looked at the police girl, "I'm sorry, these ghouls are mindless automatons, disposing of them is mercy." She looked into her eyes, wondering what she would do next.
Mileena gasped and pulled up her gun, pointing it towards her. She looked into her crimson eyes.
"Y-You're not… human!"
She backed away, her finger quivering to pull the trigger but she knew she was empty. She backed away and turned around starting to run again. Reinforcements were coming, she knew they were. This really wasn't she expected when she joined D-11. She had ran pretty far until she finally came to a graveyard.
After some time, she looked to her left, seeing the lights of the church flicker. She stepped forward and took a deep breath. She took another step forward and walked towards the front door. She opened it slowly and watched as the light fell into the darkness, lighting up some of the pews and the isle. She pulled up her gun, just in case.
Mileena stepped forward hesitantly and saw a young handsome man with brunette hair and green eyes. He was playing the piano of the church while dressed as a priest's black outfit, a common outfit of priests of that religions. She raised her now-loaded gun,
"Good evening… Father."
He looked over to her slightly, "and a very good evening to you young lady so fresh so full of life so frightened by the evil creatures that walk the night, you poor thing,"
Mileena looked on, "are you really a priest?" He turned head bowed and said, "I am merely a guide to the weak of heart." Mileena voice got weaker slightly as she said, "well... I'm on a mission and were supposed to deal with the priest who..." Her words faltered as she realized her statement. "But you're not like the others."
The priest walked forward a fanged smile shone brightly, "you're speaking of the ghouls that you saw outside?" Mileena was stunned, "ghouls?" The priest laughed slightly, "yes the undead servants of the master vampire, you see when a demon or vampire drinks a humans blood the corpse will move under the vampire's control.""Vampire? Demons?" Mileena echoed again. "Of course, "the priest continued, "demons and vampires can't turn every human they meet into one of their own, for example.,.." Mileena's vision blurred as the priest extended his hand, she found herself being drawn into his embrace.
"Let go." was all she could manage in a weak voice, "changing you into a ghoul would be such a waste, the blood that courses through your body are warmer and sweeter than you can possibly imagine." he laughed as Mileena said, "let me go or ill blow your brains out and then everyone will know." the vampire continued on as if nothing had happened, "I know you're feeling pain but I will give you pleasure, and it will last forever."
Just then the door burst into small chunks and fell to the floor, and that woman with torn clothes and long black hair walked through the now open doorway,
"Knock! Knock!" she grabbed the hilt of her sword but saw the priest had the officer girl Mileena in his grasp.
The priest, who was revealed to be Ouroboros, the demon responsible for turning that capital into a Hell on Earth, stuttered, "who the hell are you?" the woman with black hair shook her head. "An assassin but don't bother asking my name, Sir. I cam here to dispatch you for plotting against our Lord..." The woman with torn clothes walked further with a big slasher smile in her face.
"How pathetic you disgust me with those priest clothes, and using the girl as a shield, how truly pathetic, don't bother revealing your morons in the pews either, you'll be dead soon enough." Ouroboros then snapped his fingers as the ghouls rose up from the floor behind the seats of all church and opened fire at her, the bullets ricocheted of her creating sparks along her body as they did so. The woman in torn clothes opened her eyes and a wave of black energy washed the ghouls into dust.Mileena's eyes widened as she saw them open fire. She closed her eyes for a moment, scared of what would happen. She opened them slowly, hearing silence for a moment.
She saw that woman was there, there was nothing wrong with her at all and the things that were firing at her were nothing but dust. She looked up to the demon holding her and back to the other man. "How did she do that?" Her eyes could show the complete and utter fear her body was reeked in. What would happen?
The scowled at the vampire, "release the girl, and I will give you an honorable death a quick death. Do not and I swear you will die painfully and slowly." Ouroboros couldn't believe what he had just seen, he then held the girl closer, "you won't kill me you'd have to go through her and I doubt your human masters would allow it! But come with me were alike were both demons, or even just let me escape!"
Ara shook her head a she giggled, "I? Working to humans? Don't make me laugh, I'm here to punish you for betraying Leohart the Prince of Hell. You were not listening to me when I said I came here to kill your personally for treason against Hell? I'm Ara Astaroth, I believe I didn't introduce me yet."
Hearing that name, the priest known as Ouroboros widened his gaze and began to shake in fear, "you're LYING! It's impossible for the daughter of Hell to be summoned here just to deal with this minor case! You're an imposter of Astaroth Queen!"The female assassin looked to him and her eyes changing to a dull gold again, "You and I alike? Don't insult me, you are like a cockroach to me! Both in standing and skill! Now let her go! I hate mortals but I have codes, I don't like creating unnecessary victims unless it's truly necessary" The demon couldn't believe it. and held her closer, Ara wondered what she should do, a thrust attack would have her dead but... it would kill the girl.
"You, police officer, I don't know you but I know you don't want to die tonight. Tell me, you're virgin?" Mileena and the Ouroboros were deeply shocked with that perverted question in such dangerous situation.
"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!", Ouroboros yelled at Ara while he held Mileena tighter... It was obvious he planned to take her away with him to use her as his "plaything".
Her eyes widened; she could barely breathe with the demon holding her up from her feet. She looked into her eyes as they turned to a bright blue. What… was she? She was like this demon? She was a demon? She closed her eyes and took a short breath. "Yes…" She said without any further hesitation. "Yes!" She said again.
Her eyes flashed and in a moment he was moving faster than any other thing in this world or any other, each time she made a footstep it was as if a small crater was created, she leapt up and the craters appeared on the ceiling floor and all walls, the priest swung around trying to track him.
"It's not possible even for a demon ITS NOT POSSIBLE!" Ara saw her move and the opening attack from the front target is the back! As she launched from the back wall she swung her Azarath claw, when she hit Ouroboros, an incredible shockwave blew out from their position destroying most of the church, what she saw afterwards both pleased and horrified her, the priest screamed as he went flying hit the one remaining standing board and ashed away but Mileena, she had pulled around at the last second and, it was fatal.
Mileena fell to the ground blood dripping from her mouth and the wound on her chest. She landed on her side. She knew right when she saw Ara's claw that she was going to die, no matter if it was purposeful or not. She couldn't move, she could barely breathe but she could hear her heartbeat. She looked up to see the cross that led her eyes to the ceiling. She saw that woman seeing the blood-ridden blade as well and the ash that fell around her. That demon called Ouroboros was dead. She blinked and gave a small but painful smile."Why are you smilling? You're going to die", Ara let out a sarcastic smile as she watched Mileena losing her life on the ground, "w-what was the purpose of asking me if I was virgin?", Ara got in her knees and pet Mileena.
"I was interested on you... People can turn into demons if they are still virgin. I can feel a powerful spirit coming from you so I thought it would be a waste to kill you... But I'm a patient woman so I want to hear your answer: do you wish to become a demon like us? The meaning of becoming a demon means you will never be able to return to your humanity but this is a small price to live, right?", the female voice of Ara echoed in Mileena's ears as her vision started to fade away but not before she could extend her arms to each Ara's hands.
"So... This is it..." Ara whipped her claw out and returned it to its normal form. She saw her nod slightly, she nodded in return, and bent down, "you should close your eyes now." Mileena closed her eyes as Ara's fangs penetrated the skin of her neck.
—22 years later--
—Leohart's Cult HQ--
"It's been 2 decades now.... Since the day I became a Black Demon thanks to Astaroth Queen. After I became a Black Demon at that day, on the capital where the Demon King Ouroboros tried to build an army to overthrow Leohart, I joined the Revelation of Qliphoth and now I'm serving Her as one of the Archbishops of Sin from Leohart's Cult. I lost my humanity, my identity, my morales, my codes, my dreams in life, my family, my friends, my home, my loved ones and even my life. At that day, I became a demon with a new identity... It's sad but I must endure it. I choose it myself; to serve her", Mileena was standing on the top of the base of Leohart's Cult on the top of a mountain, where she could see the sunrise on the Horizon.
"But you know what? It's sad but I don't regret it...", as Milenna was deep in her throughts, Ara Astaroth appeared behind her with a friendly smile, "Ohh... Mileena, to think I would meet you here." Mileena quickly turned around to see Ara right there, leaving from the darkness of the walls behind her.
'"My Queen! What are you doing here?", Ara stepped out of the shadows with calm and cleaned her clothes,"me? I was just passing by, I'm free from Qliphoth for now since I believe my guys there can handle it so I decided to see how things are going in all worlds controlled by us!"
Mileena's heart began to beat faster at each moment she stared at the face of Ara, the latter never did use charm or some kind of attraction magic to make other fall for her, "I see. Well, things are going well here...", Ara then found the stairs and began to descend, "just in case, I'm going in..."
Before Ara could disappear in the darkness of the stairs, Mileena grabbed her Azarath claw, making Ara uncomfortable, "Mileena, I believe I taught you to NEVER touch me, right?" Mileena's face got red as Ara's serious gaze faded to a confused expression.
"My queen! I need to tell you something... I simply can't handle it anymore...", Ara looked deeply in the eyes of her servant."
"I love you..."
Personal Information<p style="text-align:center;">All personal informations of Ara, such as her hobbies, her favorite things, etc
- Favorite colors:
- Grey, black, dark red, brown, red
- Favorite foods:
- Human flesh, blood of virgins, young souls, quail eggs, Tucuma, Açai, heart of Gods, Black Tao, red wine, Demon rations, candies, Underdone beef
- Favorite cloths:
- Black dress, torn clothes, office lady clothes, small shorts, demonic attire, black jacket
- Favorite hobbies:
- Causing chaos, Making rituals, Sending women to her trolls to rape, Humiliating, mocking, and tricking Nu Wa, Seeking vengeance on those who got in her way, Destroying anything divine she can find, Possessing people, Torturing and manipulating low-class Demons, Burning Churchs down, Torturing Christians, flirting and teasing Katarina, Killing Angels and Gods, Experimenting on children, Collecting nuns and holy-maidens, Playing ping-pong and pool billiards, Ruling over Qliphoth, Creating wars between all humans from Earths, Cursing virgin girls, cooking, drawing scenarios of torture from Hell, Murdering High-Class Demons to satisfy her bloodlust, planning to kill Leohart, Scheming plans, Wreaking havoc across West Russia and Argentina, taking down governments of all nations, sending monsters and demons to Human Cities to create wars between the Church and her army (Middle Age)
- Favorite allies:
- B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 (unofficial alliance/first love), Petelgeuse Conti, Lust, Shikiari, Melisandre, Kaitlyn Powell, Clarize di Lanza, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Milleena, Thetis, Kureto Hiragi, Konstantin, Blaster Dark, Roland Cox, Malcom Graves, Fenrir, Fafnir, Two Spirits, Eclipso, Satella, Etrigan, Trigon, Nibiru Entity, Akira, the Black King, Scabarous Scrotus, Vali Lucifer, Devil, En, Azazel, Kronos the Genocider, Arlong, Diva, Daemon, Darkrai, Aku, Raven, Reynare, Meliel, Michael Langdon (both rival & supporter)
- Favorite enemies:
- B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 and his experiments, Hellish scenarios, Black Suns, Primordial Evil forces, Blood, Cannibalism, Fanatism, Satanism, Wars, Conflicts, Genocide, Famine, Poverty, Winter, Dark Magic, Corrupted Souls, Savage people, Masoquism, BDSM, Darkness, Tears of children, Fear, Nuns, Pedophiles, Carnage, Necrophilia, Phobias, Poisonous Insects, Snakes, Killer wasps, Pain, Blackness, Hellish paintings, Discord, Mankind's history, Conquesting Earths, Qliphoth plants, Chains of Qliphoth, Spree-Killers, World War I, II & III, Death, Zombies, Blasphemy, Greedy, Political Greedy, Suffering of animals
- Aranism - Yuu Vong Church (Ara's original religion)
- Human happiness, Children's smile, School, Robots (safe for Unit CM 130), Liars (hypocrisy), Pop songs, Opera, Soup Operas, Homosexual men (hypocrisy), Communism, Policy, Christianism, Balam Alliance, Muslims, Mexicans, Jews, Brazilians, Indians, Japaneses, Angels, Family, Weak people, cowards in her army, infants, technology, space ships, KnightWalkers, Global Pact Defense, Events, Cultural festivals, Carnival, Arrogant businessmen
- Political types:
- Hardly take part in political parties but most of her appearances is controlling extremists parties like Fascism and Imperialism using genocide and black magic instead of military
- Favorite musics:
- American Rap, Turkish Rap
- 403,000,000,000 years old (current age), 18–19 years old (current body)
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
- The Fallen, Ellen Mira Mathers, Nu Wa, Imperia Deamonne, Lusamine, Shigure Yukimi, Elliot Baldwin Woodman, Kyouhei Kannazuki, Azul Jissele, Haru, Natsuki Minamiya, Kotori Itsuka, Reine Murasame, Ichabod Crane, Maria Arzonia, Matt Butcher, Odin, Poseidon, the Morrigan, Grace Dixon, Zadkiel, Emma Swan, Heis, Kanon Rihavein, Abbie Mills, Plaisir, Lara Thomas, Sister Mary Eunice, Selina Strawberry
Physical AppearanceAs described by Katarina, Ara is a beautiful and attractive woman between 19 years old or 20 years old and had the body of a model, leaving Rentaro Satomi excited around her. Ara has extremely long and black hair which drops to floor-level; towards the bottom her hair is plaited into big braids that are tied off by a bandage-like band. Her hair-strands curve towards the left-side of her face and she has mid-length hair which is plaited and tied by a smaller bandage-band resting on her left shoulder.
Her outfit consists of a revealing ruby-red corset which reveals her midriff and the top half of her breasts. It is possible her clothes have been torn during her battles with other demons. The red corset has an insignia visible below the belt which it hinders below. The same belt rests of her hip and above her torn, black jean trousers, which now look like shorts. The jean trouser has a chain, multiple belts wrapped around her right leg and a few which spiral towards the lower half of her left. Over her corset, she wears a black jacket in the form of a robe with red-velvet lacing; the jacket is ripped towards the bottom and is tightened towards her chest by the belt.
She wears protective armour on her footwear as well as one extra armour plate on her right shin. She wears the same armour in the form of an arm protective gauntlet which rests above the same material as her coat; the material arches its way up to and wraps around her middle finger, highlighted by a rhombus-shaped piecing. The same gauntlet is where she rest her lance-blade in battle. Her left arm is wrapped and bandaged up because of the alternate appearance it could take in public, and battle.
At 5-17th century, prior the beginning of the story, she used to fully plait her hair before tying it off with a red hairband. She used to wear a red shirt with belt-pouches and brown pants as well as maroon boots. She also used to wear a different gauntlet without having the need to bandage her arm up.
PersonalityAra, unlike Leohart the Prince of Hell, is evil incarnate; she embodies the very essence of an evil overlord. Cruel, uncaring, omnipotent, domineering, and authoritative to all she meets, it is obeyed or obliterated with Ara. She is truly selfish, cunning, arrogant, deceitful, oppressive, temperamental, uncontrollable, destructive, egocentric, and sadistic by default, so she has ruled hundreds of planets for thousands of years and does not take kindly to disobedience. An example of her cruelty can be shown when a plane had crash landed on her territory and begged for her help because they needed to get back to their village to stop an invasion; Ara had their plane confiscated and ordered them thrown into a forced labor mine where they would live "miserably ever after" while laughing about it.
When their son companion objected to this treatment, Ara smashed him into the ground without hesitation. Ara also showed disgust for animals and had dogs in her castle being tormented by electrocution and whipping for unknown reasons. Although she is extremely treacherous, bloodthirsty, unpleasant, merciless, and inhumane, to say the least, she has enough of an understanding of humanity to manipulate their feelings to her advantage. Ara is as intelligent as she is powerful, and her cunning knows little end, from manipulating various races into serving her and using promises of power to miserable people to use them as she wishes. She is also extremely dishonest, traitorous, and manipulative, so she has no shame or remorse, and she routinely goes back on her word either to serve herself or simply for amusement.Despite this, she possesses a dry sense of humor and often jokes when in a good mood, mocking Christ whenever she can and however she can. She is also rather "genre savvy", and will occasionally lean on the fourth wall or lampshade either her own villainous tendencies or various cliche situations. She is also a frequent, pervasive, and ubiquitous source of comic relief in the show, due (in prime) to her reactions to the things around her.
While Ara seems to have a soft spot for children at times, this seems to be mostly indicative of her views of seeing immense value in not simply eradicating them, but rather convincing them via various means to view her as the "hero" to make a new generation of cultists, making them useful servants in the future to shape successive generations. This can be seen in Ara's Fairy Tales where she attempted to make children admire her by telling them tales that depict herself as a heroine while Christians were the villains. Unfortunately for her, the children weren't impressed hearing her increasingly ludicrous tales, causing her to vanish in rage after roaring "the end". She hypnotized children, again showcasing her lust to indoctrinate young kids into her evil ways, making them dance for her (while naked) and commit crimes. Despite this, Ara's many genocides of countless nations have included children as well, showing that Ara was a neutral person about children and would kill or even give them to her trolls to rape them to death or at least using them as sacrifice in her rituals.Ara has a unique personality. She has a penchant for provocation and power games. The stronger the resistance to her will, the more she seems to enjoy the test of wills. With insight rarely associated to violent antagonists, Ara appears to both observe and appreciate the concerns and intentions of her opposite numbers. This gives her a serious psychological advantage in most contest of wills, as she is able to anticipate and pre-empt an enemy's plans.
She is very intelligent and logical, and a brilliant strategist. While she can be very intimidating and brutal, she is also strangely charismatic and has a twisted sense of humour, and with this humour comes frequent cursing. Also, while she can be very casual and jolly when speaking to an ally or enemy, she has a temper that can frighten just about anybody just by giving them a smile.
Ara is normally cynical and ruthless but has a serious anger management problem, she can easily get angered and and screams many obscene names, however, she is the character more patient and cool of the storyline by far, to let Ara angry is necessary something very annoying. As a Devil Princess, she is immortal and specifically has authority over the dead. Though temperamental and destructive, she is a fast-talker and a shrewd bargainer. Ara is shown to be completely aggressive and resentful of Leohart's position as King of the Hell and makes long-term plans to overthrow and kill him.
Also, unlike most villains, Ara really doesn't like arrogance, and most of the villains inside of the story have serious arrogance problems, but does have constant mood swings, being entertaining, whimsical, comedic, and laid-back one minute, and then inimical, conceited, persuasive, egotistical, obstreperous, argumentative, confrontational, short-tempered, materialistic, cantankerous, quarrelsome, unmerciful, indignant, uncaring, furious, savage, and angry the next. Despite her villainy, Ara can be quite honest, like... She does not like to hide her atrocities and say EVERYTHING she did to hurt someone in front of their faces.Despite her comic relief, she is one of the most bizarre, traitorous, sly, and insane beyond measure, so she delights in the suffering of others, both physical and mentally, relishes pure chaos. She happily provokes and manipulates others for her own amusement, and ruthlessly tortures anyone who irritates her or get in her way. Unsurprisingly, this has earned her the contempt of almost every character in LOTM: Sword of Kings universe, most notably Imperia, Scathach, and Nu Wa.
In her Demon form, she is more collected than Ara in her human form, but beneath the seemingly stoic demeanor is a boiling, explosive rage. She hates being bound to the Demon Form, and use that hatred to fuel her destructive tendency. She still looks down on others, but instead of displaying a playful and mocking attitude, she treats them with utter disgust, referring to them as either trash or waste. She constantly reminds those who dare to defy her the fact that she is a true Goddess of the Underworld. Ara, being the Demon Queen of Hell, has shown immense cruelty through her slaughter of many innocent humans, seeing them as living beings similar to bugs.Ara, however, is a calm, collected woman who has a habit of making allusions to the structure of books in her speech, however, like all the other devils, she is incredibly cold and calculating, as well as extremely merciless as demonstrated when she unhesitatingly forced Elesis to attack Imperia, and then proceeded to use her as a hostage so that she destroys the Ratatoskr's space ship, even smirking, and blushing upon seeing the apparent realization of her plans completed with the spaceship explosive destruction. She is also extremely loyal to, and bordering on infatuated with, Unit-CM 130, referring to him with the honorific suffix "-sir," and engaging in implied sexual behaviors with him.
Often seen smirking, Ara is also collected, yet playful woman who plays herself off as being extremely intelligent; she quite regularly refers to herself in the third person. Additionally, Ara takes great pride in being a Goddess; she also has a habit of referring to Astaroth Hell as her "garden," and appears to love it enough to make the Rogues pay for bringing harm to it, even though she noted that ultimately, it didn't matter in the slightest.
Ara's Mental Illinesses (Wikia sources)
Lust MurderA lust murder is a homicide in which the offender searches for erotic satisfaction by killing someone. Lust murder is synonymous with the paraphilic term erotophonophilia, which is sexual arousal or gratification contingent on the death of a human being. The phrase "lust killing" stems from the original work of Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his 1898 discussion of sadistic homicides. Commonly, this type of crime is manifested either by murder during sexual activity, by mutilating the sexual organs or areas of the victim's body, or by murder and mutilation. The mutilation of the victim may include evisceration, displacement of the sexual organs, or both. The mutilation usually takes place postmortem. Although the killing sequence may include an act of sexual intercourse, sexual intercourse does not always occur, and other types of sexual acts may be part of the homicide.
Sexual Sadism Disorder
Sexual sadism disorder is the condition of experiencing sexual arousal in response to the extreme pain, suffering or humiliation of others. Several other terms have been used to describe the condition, and the condition may overlap with other conditions that involve inflicting pain. It is distinct from situations in which consenting individuals use mild or simulated pain or humiliation for sexual excitement. Sexual sadism disorder has been found to be potentially dangerous if paired with symptoms of borderline personality disorder or psychopathy which increases the likelihood of one acting on their sexually sadistic fantasies.
PsychopathyPsychopaths are people who exhibit a constellation of antisocial personality disorder traits which include antisocial, sadistic, narcissistic, and borderline behaviour, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships and extreme egocentricity. They also do not learn from failure and take it out on others. Psychopathy is sometimes used synonymously with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disordercharacterized by persistent impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history. These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.
- Machiavellian Egocentricity: A lack of empathy and sense of detachment from others for the sake of achieving one's own goals
- Social Potency: The ability to charm and influence others
- Coldheartedness: A distinct lack of emotion, guilt, or regard for others' feelings
- Carefree Nonplanfulness: Difficulty in planning ahead and considering the consequences of one's actions
- Fearlessness: An eagerness for risk-seeking behaviors, as well as a lack of the fear that normally goes with them
- Blame Externalization: Inability to take responsibility for one's actions, instead blaming others or rationalizing one's behavior Impulsive
- Nonconformity: A disregard for social norms and culturally acceptable behaviors
- Stress Immunity: A lack of typical marked reactions to traumatic or otherwise stress-inducing events
Sadism involves gaining pleasure from seeing others undergo discomfort or pain. The opponent-process theory explains the way in which individuals not only display, but also take enjoyment in committing sadistic acts. Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.
There were four subtypes of sadism, which he termed Enforcing sadism, Explosive sadism, Spineless sadism, and Tyrannical sadism.
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.
Bloodlust or bloodthirstiness refers to a desire to see blood being shed; it usually refers to a desire to see blood being shed in combat. It can also refer to a literal lust or desire for either the sight or drinking of blood, such as blood fetishism, or for drinking blood in vampire-like behaviour.
Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime". The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth. Sometimes however, the individual may be lying to make their life seem more exciting when in reality they believe their life is unpleasant or boring.
In modern psychology, Machiavellianism is one of the dark triad personalities, characterized by a duplicitous interpersonal style, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and personal gain.
Machiavellianism is also a term that some social, forensic and personality psychologists use to describe a person's tendency to be unemotional, and therefore able to detach him or herself from conventional morality and hence to deceive and manipulate others. In the 1960s, Richard Christie and Florence L. Geis developed a test for measuring a person's level of Machiavellianism (sometimes referred to as the Machiavelli test). Their Mach - IV test, a twenty-statement personality survey, became the standard self-assessment tool of Machiavellianism. People scoring high on the scale (high Machs) tend to endorse statements such as, "Never tell anyone the real reason you did something unless it is useful to do so," (No. 1) but not ones like, "Most people are basically good and kind" (No. 4), "There is no excuse for lying to someone else," (No. 7) or "Most people who get ahead in the world lead clean, moral lives" (No. 11). Using their scale, Christie and Geis conducted multiple experimental tests that showed that the interpersonal strategies and behavior of "High Machs" and "Low Machs" differ. Their basic results have been widely replicated. Measured on the Mach - IV scale, males are, on average, slightly more Machiavellian than females.
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy, or irritable. Individuals often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. The need for sleep is usually reduced during manic phases. During periods of depression, there may be crying, a negative outlook on life, and poor eye contact with others. The risk of suicide among those with the illness is high at greater than 6 percent over 20 years, while self-harm occurs in 30–40 percent. Other mental health issues such as anxiety disorders and substance use disorder are commonly associated.
Brief Psychotic Disorder
Brief psychotic disorder is a period of psychosis whose duration is generally shorter, not always non-recurring, but can be and not caused by another condition. The disorder is characterized by a sudden onset of psychotic symptoms, which may include delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech or behavior, or catatonic behavior. The symptoms must not be caused by schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder or mania in bipolar disorder. They must also not be caused by a drug (such as amphetamines) or medical condition (such as a brain tumor). The term bouffée délirante describes an acute nonaffective and nonschizophrenic psychotic disorder, which is largely similar to DSM-III-R and DSM-IV brief psychotic and schizophreniform disorders.
Pyromania is an impulse control disorder in which individuals repeatedly fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires, in order to relieve tension or for instant gratification. The term pyromania comes from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr, fire). Pyromania is distinct from arson, the deliberate setting of fires for personal, monetary or political gain. Pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria, and often fixate on institutions of fire control like fire houses and firemen. Pyromania is a type of impulse control disorder, along with kleptomania, intermittent explosive disorder and others.
Sexual Masoquism Disorder
Sexual masochism disorder (SMD) is the condition of experiencing recurring and intense sexual arousal in response to enduring moderate or extreme pain, suffering, or humiliation. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5) of the American Psychiatric Association indicates that a person may have a masochistic sexual interest but that the diagnosis of Sexual Masochism Disorder would only apply to individuals who also report psychosocial difficulties because of it.
Complete Monster Proposal
This one is COLOSSAL so it was divided!
PastIn the Multi-Universe, there are COUNTLESS Anti-Christ, they come in many genres, forms and appearances but there is NO Anti-Christ able to overthrow the TRUE Anti-Christ, whom is the second daughter of Leohart the Prince of Hell and the older sister of the Morrigan. Ara Astaroth, the Greater-Scope Villain of Mafusa Revenge Sub Arc and Arc Villain of Madness (Leohart's Cult) Sub Arc is the True Anti-Christ of all Anti-Christs and one of the main reasons why Triggers Hell was so feared. Originally, she was sent to Prime Earth to open a portal between Hell and Earth to connect it with Leohart's Essence, and so bringing Hell on Earth by using Leohart's Cult as her main supporters, but the main reason behind of this is because the Prime Earth is the Pillar of the Multi-Universe and she wished to bring down the laws of the Multi-Universe to live in a existence filled with nothing but death, where she could have much of sexual pleasure and drink blood for all eternity. Formerly one of the Enforce of Nine Demon Gates, and an Inquisitor of Blood Cult, Ara was driven out when it was revealed that she was a Serial Killer, who had performed sick experiments on captured Demons and Angels as a cultist of Blood Cult, genetically altering infants in order to create super soldiers, and murdering others in an effort to unlock the secrets of immortality. He joined up with the Leohart once her cruelty was discovered, but was expelled, Ara then started recruiting lost sentient children with promises of power to turn them into her servants.
Once she was free to do whatever she wanted, she worked to Leohart as his The Dragon. In her quest for territory, Ara fought the Sith Empire for the control over Sister planet and brutally killed Kali's sister in front of her, resulting in the birth of Scathach years later. She is first introduced torturing a defenseless woman, and in that same scene also "talks" to a man she just hanged. Ara is established as an Ax-Crazy psychopath who gleefully assassinated the Reality Council. She then goes on to force not one, but two Sadistic Choices on a former Reality Council member and a pregnant woman. Amaterasu forcing them to choose between their own life and their granddaughter's life, and the life of the Reality Councilor and a pregnant woman respectively, and says that her only real motivation for doing so is that she see Gods and mortals as playthings. She then later kills one of her own guildmates right in front of Nu Wa for the crime of annoying her. Some years later, she creates the Curse through sending thousands of Bunny Demons to small villagers has millions of people devoured in the most brutal and extreme ways that no sentient beings dared to imagine. Later, she invaded Paradise itself and killed dozens of innocent souls that were sent to Heaven after a life full of despair and sent them to Hell alongside their families with the solo purpose of destroying their peaceful lives and kills many Arch-Angels on the process in front of their loved ones before being punished by God himself for her wicked crimes who finally notices that she has no salvation.
World of the Gods
She infiltrates the Divine exams, corrupts Cu Chulaain with the curse mark, and then triggers a war between the Hell and Gods that followed by the Great Cataclysm that lead to the death of thousands of Gods. Uncaring for anyone but herself, Ara has a habit of using and betraying anyone close to her. In order to destroy the world of Gods from inside, Ara kills the Nordic Hero, Thor, and disguises as the hero. She then proceedes to kill the God Council by brainwashing them and making them killing themselves. Examples of this include trying to kill her subordinate Ravana once he had outlived her usefulness, and impaling Thor devoutly loyal lieutenant, Neith, while hugging her, leaving her traumatized for months. Later, Ara would outdo himself by creating illusions that tricked Neith's best friend, Atena, into nearly killing her. Ara also used Fenrir as a tool, erasing all of his intelligence, speech, memory, reasoning and emotions just to turn him into a Power Nullifier against one man's weapon. Once Fenrir had successfully absorbed the flames of this person's weapon, Ara had arranged it so that Fenrir self-destructed, nearly taking out a planet with him in the process.
Ara is responsible for orchestrating all of the evil in all Earths of the universe in her quest for godhood. Ara manipulated her fellow worshippers into betraying their own race, infecting them with a virus that dragged them down from their Divine Protection and sent shockwaves of destruction and anarchy throughout the cosmos. Following this, Ara began waging war on anyone that wouldn't cow to her whims, with atrocities that turned all Chronicles Books in Black after exposing their pages to the Blackness. Ara then has her own minions that were once innocent kids killing animals and pregnant women in satanic rituals that took the lives of ore than it can be counted. Even when seemingly beaten numerous times by rebels that seek to be free from her cruel Church, Ara always reaches out with her mind and corrupts other righteous rulers like La Folia KnightWalker, the parallel version of La Folia Rihavein that ruled over KnightWalker Dynasty and corrupted her into becoming her servant, using her to enslave and butcher entire nations alongside overrunning islands and lead her to become a sexual-insane monster who thought nothing more than having sexual orgy and left her people to die in hunger and diseases. Once gaining the god-like power she has so long craved by sucking the life essence of all souls from all Earths, Ara annihilates her former human worshippers while treating all life as playthings for her to torture and sadistically kill as she pleases before making her way to Prime Earth. Ara also subjects many rebels to horrific fates worse than death, and goes on to torture and brainwash the former heroes of Celica Arfonia's Academy into becoming her personal attack dogs. Ara as alaways, was depraved, shockingly vile villain for a story originally where Abyssals were the worse enemies, and stands out as the first irredeemable Pure-Blooded Devil in the setting, with her monstrous personality and billions year campaign of darkness made all the worse by the fact that she was fully capable of redemption, yet rejected it at every turn.
Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine
During the dark war between KnightWalker Family and KnightWalker Funeral Parlor that dragged many countries to war, Ara was responsible for nasty experiments on children, which resulted in many of them suffering permanent trauma, all so that he could create a powerful Cyborgs. Being the person who created the Cyborg Project, Ara had no compunction murdering people in her path and was willing to even use her own cultists as guinea pigs in her Magi-Tech experiments to give Cyborgs immortality. The success of this project would allow the KnightWalkers to utilize Cyborgs in battle and turn the tide of the war in their favor, the Cyborgs are beings who use magi-tech under their favor to destroy their enemy and are equivalent to 500,000 men. Unfortunately for the KnightWalkers, a young Kureto Hīragi tracked their operations to Warsaw, Poland and seemingly destroyed their research. Ara, however, was not present at the time as she and the Researchs of Divine Hand were busy creating the Black Tar in West Russia. Without wasting time, Ara went to see Kureto and turned him a Sin Archbishop and happily accepts more than 500,000 men from his army to become her sacrifices and blames the KnightWalkers for using chemical weapons against Kureto's men to escape from the sight of the world. Ara then spent days consuming their souls one by one while getting "wet" of hearing their screams of having their skulls being crushed and their guts leaving by their anus. Using her contact with Eckidina KnightWalker, Ara requests more sacrifices and have Will Williamson on the task to capture more civilians to send them to Ara's HQ in Russia without knowing that Ara indirectly killed Maria Jissele and turned Azul Jissele's life in a living hell in the Slums of Paris. As a research of Moon Terminator Company, Ara used Revy's young sister, Catalina, as a sample to her insane tests with the Tech of the End. Abusing her and breaking her limbs little by little before erasing her memories and healing her body and sending her back to the hospital like if nothing had happened just to repeat this cruel cycle all over again. Later, it's revealed that Ara was involved with the Artificial Demon Weapon Project in 1932 and used hundreds or maybe thousands of war prisioners of WWII as guinea pigs and turning them into Artificial Demon by leaving them awake for weeks; thus turning them insane and forcing their evil spirit to wake up to seal their bodies, minds and souls inside of weapons. In all of her appearances, Ara is a petty, hypocritical, and sadistic torturer who thinks that the world should be reshaped in her own vision while putting everyone on the world in crucial pain before turning them into her servants; completely putting them into an eternal state of suffering to the point that even warmongers like Ashaus and Mal wished to die to free their spirits from such hellish state where Ara used them as sock puppets and playthings.
Raizen High School Arc
Even during the events of Season 1, Ara on the move and was acting behind the scenes alongside The Fallen's Essence. During the events of Season 1, Ara was defined by selfishness. While most Demons are satisfied with a single corpse a month, Ara indulges in killing and devouring multiple humans in a short time and goes to other countries to do spree-killing, not caring that it brings the authorities on her own minions from Mafusa Gang while she skips on to other Wards and leaves others to face the consequences of her actions. Ara is also a vicious sadist who relishes the fear, despair and pain of her victims and has on occasion committed gruesome murders without even eating the victims. Not even members from Mafusa are safe from her depravity, as Ara has shown herself willing to slaughter them should they attempt to interfere with her pleasures. A skilled manipulator, Ara tricks a despondent Vipéra into aiding her with her goals, claiming that she'd turn him into a demon but when Eckidina KnightWalker sell weapons to Aki Honda to be part in a bigger game, she lost control over Mafusa Gang and decides to see what is happening only to see Aki Honda being destroyed by Katarina but she leaves her daughter to her death while mocking her cowardice and seals her soul inside of her claw. Working behind the scenes days after the invasion of Tenguu City and Tokyo, Ara masterminds the Golden Cataclysm in Spain, a catastrophic event in which a special forces unit is deceived into massacring over 2,000 people via improvised gas chambers and blames the KnightWalker Family for the insane attack by killing soldiers from KnightWalker Family and putting their bodies on the scene of crimes; and thus starting the World War III officially during the events of LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: "From Hell" Letter.
LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow & ScorchedIf there is anyone in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow who could rival against Moloch's might, it would be definitely Ara Astaroth. Serving as one of the Bigger Bads in the storyline, Ara is the key person who broke the innoncence of a then 11-year-old Ichabod by possessing his father, Lord Crane, to murder his mother, Lady Crane (who is a benevolent witch herself) within an iron lady inside a torture chamber, breaking Ichabod's innoncence and turned him into a man once only believed in reason. Ara's attempt was not for sheer fun, but for trying to break Ichabod's mind so that he would never seek out his destiny as one of the Two Witnesses. She also erased Ichabod's memory of his mother's death but never try to interfere when Ichabod had this sad past remembered and felt haunted. Beside this, Ara is also the mistress of the aforementioned Jobe as well as the one who manipulated Malcolm Dreyfuss to sell his soul before putting his former friend, Ansel, into her torture for many years. Later, in the Scorched spin-off, it was also revealed that Ara was also the one who gave Blackheart his intellegence and made him a tool to invade the Kingdom of Arendelle and gain the Sapphire of Ice so that she could have another artifact to overthrow her father, Leohart the Prince of Hell, but after the betrayl of Blackheart and his defeat at the hands of Elsa the Snow Queen, she put him into torture chamber and made him an unintellegent demon once again, forcing him to suffer a fate worse than death. Even with her plan of manipulating Blackheart failed, Ara managed to deduce the real identity of Hexenmeister Leader, the real identity of Fire Elsa, and the real identities of the Twin Gaolers, before anyone else. However, with no attempt to interfere, Ara manipulated all of them to destroy Arendelle and allow Michael to gain the remaining pages of the Grand Grimoire. Once, Ara and Moloch fought against each other within Purgatory, and it ended in a tie. Ara formed a partnership with Moloch but never trusted him, so she made Malcolm Dreyfuss a spy to Moloch's side. However, she quickly tried to dethrone him as soon as she found out that Dreyfuss was playing with both sides in order to take the Prime Earth for himself as its immortal leader. She soon manipulated Lara Thomas to meet with Ichabod once she travelled across the time, making her and Ichabod to come to Qliphoth to visit her before granting Ichabod a new Philosopher's Stone, only in an attempt to claim his soul for Jobe and enslave him for eternity, trying to corrupt him like she corrupted Dreyfuss before. However, Ara soon revealed her true nature and vowed to destroy Lara one day, since she reminded her so much like her deceased predecessor, Abbie Mills, and would became a thorn in Ara's shoes if she just let Lara go away. Ara's presence in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow is no surprise, showing that she had already trying to take control upon Prime Earth long before Ichabod accepted his Witness mantle.
The Corbin Files
With the foundation of the Researchers of Divine Hand, Ara appeared as a biological-scientist that worked to the RDV and helped the ruthless Shou Tucker in his experiments by gathering the Three Elements of Hell and injecting them in Haru Zageko after she brutally tortured him for weeks. Ara was also his partner and apparently helped him in his research. But along the way, Ara proved to be cruel enough to happily receive orders from the superiors to sacrifice hundreds of people for the sake of her research to revive dead people. Soon afterwards, she proceeds to betray her superiors and turn them into mindless chimeras while she put an insane child named Krul Rose on the command of the organization. When Evans reported their crimes for the Global Pact Defense, he asked Ara to disband the organization but Ara's answer was a stab in his stomach while Haru was watching. In an attempt to destroy all witnesses from her presence in that HQ, she went to Haru and proceeded to stab her numerous times in his belly while Evans was watching in despair. Possibly, Ara finished Haru and continued to stab Evans to kill him once for all. Later, it turned out that Haru was alive and Ara proceeded to throw him out of the laboratory in a hellish winter, where he died from the cold. Before Ara could escape, she altered the memories of her "puppet", Krulcifer, an artificial Black Demon created by Ara using Haru's DNA to suit her needs. Her alteration included throwing her emotions away and turning her into a machine but it failed when she met Krulcifer met Katarina.
Mafusa Gang Sub Arc
After Katarina Couteau was corrupted by the Black Tao and became Elesis Du Tirial, Ara's Shadow, a wraith entity similar to Fallen's Essence took control over her mind and made her kill hundreds of innocents, including burning people alive in satanic rituals. Upon creating the Black Tar, Ara became uses Elesis as sock puppet of Mafusa Gang and tries to make her use the Black Tar in all oceans of the world to infect all water of the planet to kill all living beings and destroy the Earth's atmosphere through the global warming. Elesis then starts a civil war while Ara took pleasure in using the body of the righteous Katarina to make evil deeds in her name and forces Elesis and Katarina in the same body to torture her best friend, Imperia Deamonne. Unlike all her previous actions, Ara reached a new level by making heroes to commit evil acts while putting them into eternal state of suffering.
Phoenix Sub Arc
More than 18 years ago, Ara tried to experiment a Death Plague in a small village that lead to the death of countless animals, killing the weasel of Klarion, who was a small and innocent child at that time. Without wasting time, Ara has her demonsn slaughtering a village of innocents and abducting all of their children, Ara painfully transforms all of the children into psychotic killing machines to be used as weapons by training them in a brutal trainings that took the lives of their families. Klarion, was the most affected by her methods of training and literally went insane after witnessing his friends being eaten and raped by Ara's Trainers and cultists that were nothing bunch of pedophiles and cannibals. Ara brutally tortures Klarion upon capturing him with clear lascivious intent, gloating that children are easily manipulated tools— and that people's refusal to hurt them only makes them a "righteous fool."
After creating the Phoenix's Stones 4 years ago, her stones are stolen by Catholics and tried to seal it but Ara sent her forces to their Fire Tribe and had all their members mutilated to death, forcing the young Mash to curse herself with the Phoenix's Stones. Nowadays, Ara sends the now-insane Klarion and his comrades to Veronica nation where she set up the prince of the nation, Alois Trancy, to destroy the world using the Phoenix's Stones but her plans are ruined when Klarion betrays her and tries to get immortality to avenge his friends. In Klarion's last moments, he refuses to die before he sees Ara dead. After Klarion's partners managed to escape from their punishment, Ara personally kills them by slowly ripping their heads for assisting Klarion in his rebellion.
LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes
Madness Sub Arc
She first seems like a girl hopelessly in love with Katarina Couteau when she first met her into a normal day, using a cheerful personality to hide her darkness, even trying to bargain with Imperia Deamonne to obtain her, but when Imperia rejects her offers, some of her true colors shows when she kidnaps Jellal and put him into a device that would drain his life force and eventually turning him into a Ghoul. When Katarina and her peerage tries to rescue him, she reveals that she was the reason that Satanism was brought to Earth and was considered a evil religion for centuries, and even wrote a Bibly for satanist, teaching black magic and laws of Leohart, their King. Some of Shigure's backstory was influenced by her as well, such as having her family being captured by her cult and being offered as a sacrifice for a Low Level Class Demon and sending women to Trolls, where they're raped to give birth to a new Generation of Demons on Earth, if the women are infertile or dies during the brutal rape of giant trolls, Ara order the trolls to throw their bodies in a river where they become food for Dark Spirits. If the rape succeed, the sperm of the trolls quickly grow up into ugly-beast and devour the women from inside while Ara watches it with pleasure.
Ara is complete and utterly atrocious being who cares for nothing but herself. She has absolutely no morals, enslaves or murders entire species because they irritate her, especially races that have peaceful cultures, and makes a sport out of Kick The Dog. She also betrays pretty much every ally she could possibly have at one point, safe for the twisted B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, whom she fell in love because of his sick mind. When the Rogues invades their insane cult HQ to rescue Suzuya, Rentaro's childhood friend, it turns out Ara is a sex fiend with a nun fetish who goes to various churches, captures various nuns, and turns them into her sex slaves against their will, keeping them as her personal playthings. She not only reveals this with glee, but when fighting Imperia she says it may be fun to rape Katarina everyday whenever she calls out her name, showing she never loved Katarina but just sees her as part of her nun collection, and would force the Red Haired Demon to cosplay as nun only to satisfy her desires. Ara, as the Empress of Astaroth Empire, was a diabolical tyrant of a Dark Empire that had no rules and was the most CHAOTIC and DESTRUCTIVE empire of all existence. In her reign, Ara allowed all types of crimes in her kingdom that extended until the limits of all Multi-Universe, from homicide to genocide, Ara and her supporters created campaigns that allowed the worst types of people to do WHATEVER they wanted to all planets and living beings of existence without laws or morals.
Ara, unlike her fellows folks, she displays signs of "Encephalopathy", meaning that she was a normal living being but had a twisted sense of morality, similar to homosexuality, showing that she was not INSANE or a person with some mental illiness and commit all her atrocities for pleasure. In her search of revenge, Ara wiped out God from existence and become the Ruler of the Multi-Universe—where she revealed her true colors by massacring civilians and noncombatants whose only crime was being slaves of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire. Ara frequently displays a tendency to betray and kill those who work with her, including her Sin Archbishops of Leohart's Cult and showed no mercy when En failed to kill the rebel leaders, sending him to Unit-CM 130's laboratory after removing all his powers to be dissected while he is alive. Ara showed resentment towards the Angels and happily tried to have all Fallen Angels of her own Empire executed, despite the Fallen Angels having previously worked with her and her faction for thousand of years.
Ara also crafted the Ara Doctrine, which laid out principles of Astaroth Empire, would repeatedly demonstrate her cruelties as a Empress, upon her promotion to High-Empress, she taxed the subjects of all universes to starvation. During the earliest days of the E.N.D., a bio-technological weapon built to destroy planets, Ara sanctions the obliteration of rebel city NiLaha and claims the victory as her own and said she now have the power of the Gods in her hands. Ara later has the E.N.D. fire on the Astaroth base on Deus Ex Vectron (the former homeland of DEM Empire) to quell rebel activity, killing countless members of the Empire's own men, while also wiping out the remainder of the Resistence.
When Imperia finally defeats her, Ara still made an attempt to summon a giant pentagram around Russia on Prime Earth to suck the souls of many people she could to gain immortality again. Ara's only response to any of her atrocities is a cold, smug sense of satisfaction. Ara was a purely evil devil who would kill first billions, then insurmountable trillions, just to satisfy her raging desire to be the only Goddess of the Multi-Universe, and stands out as the most iconic female villain in the storyline for this very reason. Aside from that, she was a Knight Templar par excellence, Ara exercised cruelty nightmarish even by the standards of the Demons and Devils and is known to be the most cruel Empress of all times. Instead of Idea of Evil, many people thought she was the TRUE incarnation of all evil despite her jerk and comic relief behavior. Ara is also highly considered the most evil CIS Production villain from Magic Side and her appearance in the show proved to be the most disturbing and darkest episodes of all CIS' stories, ever.
LOTM: DestinyWorking as the second main antagonist to appear in the story, Ara was the very first villain to true become a threat to the Wolf Pack Squad as the first villain of the story, Lord Boros, who was nothing more than a seeker for fun in battles. After her death, Ara lost all her comedic elements and was considered the first true serious antagonist of the story, making her a dark and emotionless monster.
After being trapped inside of Undead Land for 5 billion years, Ara decided to kill herself and take her most hated enemy with her. Using her influence to contact the cults of the living world, Ara made a pact with her fellow fanatical cultist, Shiva, the leader of Cult of Ara and impregnated her with her Blackness to give birth to 5 children to train them as assassins to kill Katarina Couteau. Ara had Shiva training small children in terrible condictions and even forced them to jump in a pit of magma to become one with her, so they can share the same pain and ordered Shiva to take one of their teeth if they failed in their training, turning their lives in a living hell of pain. After Ara finished their training, Shiva had them to hunt Katarina to kill her and her daughter, Rinslet Couteau. When they fought Katarina, Ara didn't hesitate to possess Shiva and take over her body to unleash a spell to kill Katarina cowardly as she was fighting her children. However, it turned out Ara killed only her children by exploding them into pieces. When one of her daughter, Isuke Inukai, joined Yato Stinger to know more about the nature of the world, Ara planned her second attack by removing the Destiny Team from her face and regrouped all her cults scattered across the Multi-Universe to take down the New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries.
During the invasion to the planet, Ara bombed millions of cities and states, burning down whole countries and peaceful states while sending her troops to devour, destroy, torture and kill all people they encountered. Making her way to Wolf Pack Squad's guild, Ara possessed another body of her cultists and used her to show the Wolf Pack Squad and its allies the true hell by using her vampires to brutally kill her enemies by literally cutting them into pieces while alive, eating their friends and painting their guild with their blood. When Ara faced Isuke in a final battle, Ara showed her nightmares of her childhood and cut her arms off while she was distracted, however, when Dante noticed her screams and went to rescue her, Ara impaled him while he was trying to carry her away, making the now-redeemed Isuke to cry over his dead body while Ara mocked him for being such stupid bug. With this being her last appearance before she returned to the Undead Land, where she will be imprisoned forever, Ara was considered the first true villain of LOTM: Destiny to truly be feared by her power and cruelty, and the loss of her comedic side gave her the darkest appearance of all villains from Magic Side so far. Like always, Ara is the only person in the Revelation of Qliphoth from 5 billion years later to be considered a true Devil.
Predecessors and Successors
Pre-Sword of Kings
- Ara Vs. Leohart - defeat
- Ara Vs. Momonga - victory
- Ara Vs. CM 130 - non-official fight (tie)
- Ara Vs. Azazel - victory
- Ara Vs. Deliora - victory
- Ara Vs. Kali - victory
- Ara Vs. Scathach - victory
- Ara Vs. God - defeat
- Ara Vs. Archangel Michael - victory
- Ara Vs. Nu Wa - defeat
- Ara Vs. Sasha - victory
- Ara Vs. Albedo - victory
- Ara Vs. Kalus - victory
- Ara Vs. DEM Research Team - victory
- Ara Vs. Ellen - victory
- Ara Vs. Hades Izanami - victory
- Ara Vs. Sunna - victory
- Ara Vs. Hel - victory
- Ara Vs. Eve Fullbuster - victory
- Ara Vs. All Gods - victory
- Ara Vs. Moloch - a tie
- Ara Vs. Slan - victory
- Ara Vs. Vali Lucifer - victory
- Ara Vs. Juria - victory
- Ara Vs. Void - victory
- Ara Vs. Ubik - victory
- Ara Vs. Conrad - victory
- Ara Vs. Mard Geer - victory
- Ara Vs. Reynare - victory
- Ara Vs. Ajuka Beelzebub - victory
- Ara Vs. Katarina - victory
- Ara Vs. Imperia - victory
- Ara Vs. Tohka - victory
- Ara Vs. Yoshino - victory
- Ara Vs. Kotori - victory
- Ara Vs. Kyouhei - victory
- Ara Vs. Maria (spirit) - victory
- Ara Vs. Matt - victory
- Ara Vs. Heis - victory
- Ara Vs. Tomas - victory
- Ara Vs. Shigure - victory
- Ara Vs. Gwen - victory
- Ara Vs. Sanada - victory
- Ara Vs. Kazami - victory
- Ara Vs. Kefka - victory
- Ara Vs. Chinatsu - victory
- Ara Vs. King Hamdo - victory
- Ara Vs. KnightWalker Cyborgs - victory
- Ara Vs. Nu Wa - victory
- Ara Vs. Nia Honjou - victory
- Ara Vs. Elesis - victory
- Ara Vs. MPS droids - victory
- Ara Vs. the Morrigan - victory
- Ara Vs. Azul - victory
- Ara Vs. Jin - victory
- Ara Vs. Saeko - victory
- Ara Vs. Mana - victory
- Ara Vs. Fraxinus - victory
- Ara Vs. Eugen (spirit) - victory
- Ara Vs. Kamina (spirit) - victory
- Ara Vs. Atala - victory
- Ara Vs. Amber - victory
- Ara Vs. Reynare - victory
- Ara Vs. Cryska - victory
- Ara Vs. Roy Mustang - victory
- Ara Vs. Lucas - victory
- Ara Vs. Jellal - victory
- Ara Vs. Asuha - victory
- Ara (AntiChrist form) Vs. Black Tomas & Katarina - defeat
- Ara Vs. Dante - Victory
- Ara Vs. Violeta - victory
- Ara Vs. Yato
- Ara Vs. Echidna StinWalker - victory
- Ara Vs. Isuke Nukai - defeat
Abilities & Skills
- Dark Composition - Though she generally dons a corporeal, humanoid form, Ara is made up of a highly variable otherworldly substance that is black in core and reddish on its edges. This can be especially seen whenever she takes heavy damage, the darkness being immune to conventional weaponry. Along with composing her being, it can serve as a weapon. Ara is able to form several limbs from it with which she attacks with.
- Intangibility - Ara has the ability to walk through solid objects, such as walls.
- Hematophagy - As a Pure-Blooded Devil, Ara has the ability to consume blood raw. She has long, conical fangs to assist in this job as well as serpentine like tongue. Her feeding habits have been seen to vary: from the traditional neck-biting to simply ripping people to pieces and outright devouring them. Ara doesn't seem to need blood to survive, however if starved of it, she will enter an inactive death-like state.
- Aestivation - Ara will enter a dormant state if she goes too long without blood. It is unknown if she can be starved to death, as she goes billions of years without a drop of blood before Shiva helped her to take revenge upon Katarina during the events of LOTM: Destiny.
- Soul Absorption - By draining a person of their blood, Ara gains dominance over their souls and very forms. She also takes on whatever knowledge they possess, as she was able to find out about Tomas Sev's history by draining his blood.
- Familiar Control - Ara can summon forth anyone she's taking the soul of at will. She has an entire legion dwelling within her, but seems to favor using Cerberus, the Black Dog of Tartarus. Who ever she absorbs, their powers are at her disposal. While Tomas gives his familiars, some free reign within his own soul, Ara seems content to completely dominate everything living inside her.
- Mist Body - Ara is capable of turning her body into mist in order to render attacks against her useless.
- Soul Absorption - By draining a person of their blood, Ara gains dominance over their souls and very forms. She also takes on whatever knowledge they possess, as she was able to find out about Tomas Sev's history by draining his blood.
- Extrasensory - Ara has senses that are not only sharper than a mortal's, affording her abilities such as perfect accuracy, but she has abilities that they completely lack. In particular she possesses a 'third-eye' which allows her to see things from far, far distances. Though she never uses it to do so, she can likely see through things that fool human eyes.
- Daywalking - Other demons operate in the dark, because of a presumed weakness to light. Ara, however, seems to have no problem with sunlight, only complaining that being up during the day is exhausting.
- Weather Control -The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit.
- Hypnosis - Ara has the ability to control minds, doing so on exclusively with Humans. The afflicted human will enter a euphoric, stupor-like state and their eyes will glow red. They will be pliant to all of Ara's designs, doing and speaking as she wills.
- Omnipresence - After consuming most of the population of the Multi-Universe during the rise of Astaroth Empire, she managed to know everything by devouring their knowledge. She is both everywhere and nowhere-Omnipresent.
- Flight – Ara is capable of flight.
- Energy Blast - The most basic energy attack.
- Energy Sense - Ara can sense Ki naturally and uses this ability to identify fighters who possess powerful energy.
- Ara's Dark Magic – Ara is capable of using dark magic in order to power up people into darker, more evil, and more powerful entities. She does this by launching a beam from her claws which infects the target with Dark Magic energy.
- Wormhole – Ara is capable of creating wormholes, allowing her to travel through time and obtain allies from other timelines.
- Time Breaker mind control – Using her claws, Ara can launch a beam that transforms the entity hit into a Low-Class Demon
- Resurrection – Ara can revive people when turning them into Demons.
- Size Manipulation – Using her claws, Ara can shrink or grow someone under her control.
- Bloody Sauce - Ara fires a dark energy sphere that splits into five, and slows the opponent on impact, once her target is infected with her bood, the person is corrupted and slowly becomes a zombie. If the blood hit the arm of the person, the target needs to cut his arm off to prevent the total corruption.
- Position Shift - Ara fires a energy blast that causes her and her opponent to switch positions.
- Time Bullet - Ara traps the opponent in a sphere of dark energy and send them to the past or future. She can send from nowadays to 10 billion years ago and nowadays to 220 billion years to the future.
- Third Eye: This clairvoyant-like sense lets her penetrate illusions and see things from afar as well as sense auras by the look of it.
- Energy Release - A technique used by Ara to charge ki.
- Magic Vanish - Ara warps off the battlefield for a few seconds before reappearing.
- Energy Zone - Ara stabs herself and draws the a pentagram symbol with her blood creating magic circle and uses rapid movement to teleport into the circle, which produces a circular zone of energy that heals Ara and any allies with in the zone.
- Minus Kili Zone - Ara throws a spine made of dark energy near the opponent, and draws a pentagram symbol creating a magic circle to hit the opponent with an explosion in it.
- Supervillain transformation granting - A powerful spell created by Ara, which allows a user to shave off life in order to transform and achieve a greater level of power.
- Fruit of the Tree of Might (Demon Realm) - An amplified variant of the Fruit of Tree of Might developed by Ara to allow for an unfinished non-transformation variant of the Supervillain form.
- Infinite Kili Zone - Ara punches the ground with her claws and corrupt the soil with black magic, turning it in a rotten soil and bringing an army of zombies from the ground.
- Energy Absorption - Ara consumes life and strength by sucking the blood of her victims like a vampire.
- Power Absorption - After biting and drinking the blood of a victim, Ara gains their abilities.
- Hemokinesis: Ara has the ability to manipulate blood. This ability seems to be limited to blood outside of the body, as she is never seen influencing the blood of enemies while they are intact.
- Blood Cutter - A scythe made of her blood that can slice enemies in half.
- Overflowing Blood - Removes effects of enemies attacks, and normal attacks and active skills have a chance to inject demonic energy into herself. 5 stacks of demonic energy will cause the attack power to increase significantly for a short period.
- Revenge of Blood - Her power increases in 2% each time she is cut
- Necromancy - Ara's position as the Mistress of the Unliving gave her a great number of powers that related to death itself.
- Dark Lightning - She was capable powerful dark energy lightning that was able to kill even powerful immortal beings such as the Guardians of the Universe though Katarina was able to use her sword to protect herself but upon striking them; the lightning sent her flying across a room.
- Necrotic Empowerment - Ara gained more power by the number of souls that had died thus increasing her strength. In addition, she was also able to empower others with her dark energy such as she did with Nu Wa
- Reanimation - Another power was the capacity to raise the dead to serve her as zombie-like corpses that were subservient to her will though they retained their previous personalities. Initially, she made these undead servants rise with her power but by the Blackest Night, she began to make use of Black Tao Power's to revive them.
- Telepathy - The Queen of the Unliving had demonstrated the power to use telepathy and whisper into receptive minds. Through this, she was able to influence the life of Petelgese Ramonne-Conti.
- Dimensional Manipulation - Ara has shown the ability to manipulate the dimensional forces of the Universe, such as banishing the Black King to the Anti-Matter Universe after the later had a contract with Heis, who is a member from DEM Empire.
- Life Force Absorption - The wars, genocide and death that is happening around the Multi-Universe thanks to Balam Alliance granted Ara the ability to consume the life-force of the living to create a new hand for herself. The amount of life-force she consumes relates to the amount of time she can control the limb. This power was superseded by her change into the Avatar of Death.
- Avatar of Death - Ara has the ability to generate Demon blood from her own body, including the ability to reanimate herself after death. Ara showed the ability to kill people and reanimate dead bodies into zombies under her control.
- Illusion-Casting - One of Ara's power was her ability to create illusions, seemingly facilitated by the third eye of her right palm. These illusions include creating an enormous copy of herself and showing her victim illusions of painful past events. They are extremely realistic to the point of physically tangible to her victims. However, sufficiently trained people can resist or outright negate the effects.
- Mind Reading - While a victim is trapped in an illusion, Ara is capable of reading their mind/soul, seeing which illusions would work better.
- Dark Composition - Ara's amputated arm becomes an arm made of shadow matter, which she can manipulate in a versatile manner. This shadow arm can be solidified in order for her to be able to wield two swords at once. She herself turned into a dark composition and use it corrupt her vitims from the ground. She was also able to use it as a non-lethal weapon against Christians.
- Precognition - Via the use of blood rituals, Arais able to discern vestiges of the future, with general prophecy apparently being easier then specific knowledge. She and the other inversions where able to foretell the final battle between the Legendary Abyssal Punisher and the Fallen prophecy.
- Red Magic Mastery - Ara can use her Red MAGIC to such great effect She can make Energy Constructs, something most magicians' are incapable of summoning the concentration to do.
- Demonic Physiology - Ara was a demonic entity which Kotori has described as the personification of primordial evil, Ara was one of the most powerful beings in the story, with only a few race were capable of fighting her, like Gods, Spirits and Archangels (low-angels are not included), three races were able to fight her. Not even Abyssals, Devils, Demons, ExKriegs, Spirals, Anti-Spirals, Gems, humans and other races were able to fight her as she literally immortal against non-divine beings.
- Immortality - A significant aspect in the story is that Ara was immortal and was the ONLY Devil in the whole history that was immortal against non-divine beings. She requires no sustenance, and cannot be harmed by mortal means. Only the power of divine weapons like Odin's staff, or divine entities are capable of doing her harm. She also can bestow agelessness to others, as she demonstrated when she cursed a child with eternal life to keep her from joining her friends and family in Paradise after she killed her parents in front her.
- Shape-Shifting - Ara could change into virtually any form she desired, from a giant dragon to a small insect, or even a strong man. She was able to seamlessly change her size, liquefy herself, or stretch and expand her body. She could even replicate into clones of herself to be in numerous places at once, with her mind inhabiting numerous bodies. She even manifested a second version of herself to act as a psychologist; performing talk-therapy on herself. She typically changed into animal forms during battle, such as a scorpion or an octopus, adapting to the situation. On one occasion, she also transformed into a huge, amorphous mass of darkness.
- Supernatural Physicality: Ara could alter her physical capabilities to virtually any level she needed or wanted due to her magical shape-shifting abilities. She has manifested superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and senses. No parameters or upper limits were established regarding these capabilities.
- Regeneration - While Ara is completely resistant to most forms of attack, she is not invulnerable; items such as Odin's spear and Ra's staff such as divine energy can damage the substance from which she is made. However, Ara was able to regenerate to a large degree even against attacks such as these. These sorts of assaults tend to create large, burning holes or gashes in her where she is struck, which Ara can close back up with effort. Ara can easily regenerate her limbs without effort using her energy and recreat her lost parts.
- Fit-Regeneration - A varation of her regeneration. She can simply grab her lost parts and put it together with the part of her body that was injured and it will quickly put its lost limb together.
- Regeneration - While Ara is completely resistant to most forms of attack, she is not invulnerable; items such as Odin's spear and Ra's staff such as divine energy can damage the substance from which she is made. However, Ara was able to regenerate to a large degree even against attacks such as these. These sorts of assaults tend to create large, burning holes or gashes in her where she is struck, which Ara can close back up with effort. Ara can easily regenerate her limbs without effort using her energy and recreat her lost parts.
- Eye Beams - One of Ara's most commonly utilized attacks, this ability tends to manifest as beams of white or red light that typically incinerates the objects it makes contact with. It can be used either as continuous beams of light, or as staccato bolts of energy. She has used this ability in numerous battles with Nu Wa and Kali, and she also used it to destroy the majority of her past kingdom. Ara can also harmlessly teleport beings to places of her choosing through this power. The beams can also slice through objects like a plasma torch, or cause them to explode.
- Eye-Past - Ara also uses a variation of this ability to restore or recreate the past version of some person or subject. For example, she can restore the body of a injured person by sending her spirit to the past while her body and mind stay in present, bringing her older past to the present.
- Remote Viewing - Using mystical forces in her lair, Ara can create images on the walls to view whatever she wishes.
- Teleportation - Ara uses this often for quick appearances or escapes, and to appear before those she has business with, such as the En. Ara can teleport to everywhere, as she is everywhere not nowhere at the same time once she entered in a planet. However, this is limited as she can teleport only inside of a planet and not to other universes, planets and galaxies.
- Possession & Infection - Ara can use small portions of herself to infect others with her essence, if she stabs someone with her own hands, bite, lick, kiss or force them to drink her blood, she will immediately possess them. On a related note, she can also use portions of herself to power machinery. This ability can also work on her biological offspring since they already have her essence and part Ara.
- Fear Possession - A variant of possession, despite she needs to infect someone with physical interaction, she can possess someone from distance if this person is feeling fear or panic, which are two negatives emotions. Actually, she can possess anyone who is feeling angry, hatred, fear, despair, panic, envy or lust as this is the very essence of Seven Deadly Sins. She can possess someone from another side of the planet.
- Black Singing - Ara was a born singer and she didn't wast her talent and used it as one of her weapons as well. In Ara's first concert at 450th Earth in Turky, many claim her to be "the Singer of the century". When heard live, her song is able to increase the chance of humans turning into chiropterans, zombies, mindless demons and trolls, turning them into her personal armies and leading mankind to its destruction in a matter of hours. The remaining humans serve as food of her slaves and has their souls stolen to increase her Black Spirit. Ara destroyed more than 320 Earths like this in a few weeks.
- Telekinesis - Ara is implied to be telekinetic and can move all types of objects with her mind, from little rocks to mountains in her human form. In her Demon form, she can move meteorites and even stars, from all abilities, her Telekinsis is the ability that gets stronger once she enter in her Demon Form.
- Voice - Her mesmerizing voice was not only a sheer talent but also a power that controls, awakens and attracts chiropterans, zombies and types of demonic creaturs from the Underworld, including black spirits and demons. Her voice also intrigues Katarina and drives her to frenzy, awakening her Abyssal mode.
- Crystallization - If mortals drink her blood, they will get crystallized into stones. If Devils, Demons drink it, they will get stronger and increase their power. And if Gods and Divine Beings drink it, they be lead to their demise quickly as possible with a fatal heart attack.
- No matter if the person drink or not, if her blood fall in some part of mortals or divine beings' bodies, they die immediately.
- Unlock - Allows Ara to open up holes in space that can be used to teleport herself, summon forth meteorites, and redirect incoming attacks.
- Lock - Seals away certain functions of the target. Ara first used this ability to shut down KnightWalker's machines and Fraxinus' satellite Realizers. It even works on sealing abstract concepts like emotions, memories. At full power, she claimed that it could be used to stop the Earth's rotation.
- Dark Grab - Ara moves her hands towards the opponent, far away from her. This will prompt a pair of strong, dark-colored arms to appear from a nearby surface and grab the opponent, immobilizing or choking them according to the movements performed by Ara herself, who, after grabbing the target, is capable of controlling the spell with a single hand.
- Darkness Cage - Ara creates a sphere of Darkness Magic in her hand, before firing it at her target, releasing several ghosts that wrap around the them, restraining their movement. Ara can also crushes a different-looking sphere in her hand, summoning several small masses of Darkness Magic which then grow and come together to create a sphere around the target, restraining their movement and dealing pain.
- Dark Vanish - A spell in which the target seemingly implodes from the inside, or is, in any case, forced to vanish through unknown means, leaving only the clothes behind.
- Dark Mass - Ara creates a dark sphere that expands until it transitions into multiple tentacle-like entities that rush towards the target, and upon contact, spontaneously erupts. Within, the dark sphere appears to feature the face of Kshitigarbha.
- Ghost Fireworks - Ara extends her arm and releases a flurry of ghosts towards her opponents.
- Thorn Curse - A Curse of Ara's which allows her to create a series of thorny rose vines, the Curse can be used as a means of "punishment" for those who cause inconvenience to Ara, as the vines wrap around the target extremely tight, digging the thorns rather deep into their body. Furthermore, through this Curse Ara is able to use her Curse Power in various ways, such as a thorn-imbibed shield or rose-shaped explosion, and grow flowers to attack opponents.
- Thorns - Ara summons a series of size-varying thorny vines (optionally done with the use of several hand gestures) from whatever surface she desires, which are capable of passing through the target's body, and ensnares her target of desire, rendering them, at least temporarily, incapable of movement.
- Rose Explosion - Ara creates a rose composed of Curse Power that engulfs its nearby surroundings in a destructive explosion.
- Prison Flower - Ara grows a large, monstrous flower with spikes and chains around its bulb which she describes as "the prison flower which blooms in the Underworld" that can use its vine to attack opponents.
- Dea Yggdrasil - Ara creates a massive spinning sphere from her hand from where an immense wooden beam is fired at the target.
- Alegria - By swiping her hand, Ara is able to make use of this Curse, which turns place into a gigantic monster called Plutogrim; a beast which Ara describes as being a gigantic prison. The name of the Curse refers to the joy that one is supposed to feel in regards to becoming one with the place they are inside, like houses, buildings or man-made constructions.
- Memento Mori - Ara is able to produce a dark paralytic mist around the target that envelopes them, creating a massive beam of dark spirits that reaches towards the sky. Known as the ultimate Curse and the Memory of Death, this Curse was created to destroy the immortal being Leohart and God as the victims of this Curse are no longer alive nor dead, but are simply erased, becoming nothing for eternity.
- Ankhseram Black Magic - It is a Black Art that allows Ara to kill any living thing she desires. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around her. However, when Ara forgets the value of, and no longer cares about, a human life, she can fully control this Magic. Certain Magic Items can protect people from Ankhseram Black Magic, such as Imperia's staff. This Magic also appears, contrary to the nature of the Black Arts, unable to be learned, as Ara only gained this curse-like Magic by upsetting the ancient God Ankhseram, who apparently bestowed this upon Ara due to her invading his realm and sending most of his people to her Realm to be abused, tortured and killed.
- Death Predation - This usage of this spell creates a dark wave that kills everything in the user's immediate vicinity.
- Death Pillar - Ara swipes both of her arms in a circular motion until the bottom of her hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. While doing this, she is surrounded by a dark aura. This spell creates a huge vertical explosion, and it's blast radius is seemingly controllable.
- Stygian Blast Circle - Ara gathers flame-like dark matter in her palm and strikes her target with the powerful attack.
- Immobilization Magic: A Black Art of Ara's that allows her to freeze time for all except those she specifically chooses to remain mobile. After casting this Magic, the surrounding area and all those affected by the Magic appear inverted in color, whilst those unaffected remain as they are.
- Neo Eclipse - With the power of Space Between Time, Ara is able to merge both Magics into one, to create this Magic. With it she can relive life again, destroying the current world while the new one replaces it.
Transformation - Anti-Christ of all Anti-Christs
"Demon of Evil. Her nature is cruelty. She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created Qliphoth--her barrier. The only way to defeat this Devil is to make the world free of all good. If there's grief in this world, she will believe this world is already a hell."
Unlike many other villains, Ara has just one transformation but her transformation open many doors for her energy and change her appearance radically. Unlike her othe forms that are simply made by her shape-shifting abilities, her true form is her final and permanent form that can be undone.
The Anti-Christ is the most powerful Devil in the entire LOTM: Sword of Kings, losing only to the Fallen and the Darkness. While the true capabilities of the Anti-Christ form are unknown, as Leohart notes she never fought using that form, Anti-Christ possesses enigmatic power far beyond comprehension. During Triggers Hell Saga events, the Reality Council states that no Devil, Demon or Fallen Angel in this world is greater than Ara Astaroth, the Sucessor of Leohart the Prince of Hell, as the Queen of the Underworld has the power to instantly wipe out anything (or everything) in the blink of an eye, including individual people, planets, galaxies, and even multiverses, only losing to Isaac Westcott, who can erase whole Multi-Universes.
The Morrigan, Ara's younger sister says to the Rogues—with no hesitation—assures that Ara will be always alive, no matter what, the Ara cannot be undone for she is Incarnation of the Primordial Evil, Fear and Death. Which curiously, she was born from the same fragment of evil that gave birth to Darkness 5 billion years later, meaning they're siblings somehow.Ara, alongside Isaac Westcott, the Darknees, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Echidna StinWalker, Aryana Westcott, Darth Hades and Black Diamond were among the most dangerous people in the Multi-Universe and could have bring the end of all creation.
Ara's power level in her Anti-Christ form is beyond all villains and heroes' power level but is almost in pair with Isaac Westcott, The Fallen.
- Flight - The ability to take flight with and/or without energy
- Erase - The ability to destroy anything/anyone and/or everything/everyone with twin-charged balls of black energy. This includes immortal beings, since it eliminates every single trace of any entity, both material and immaterial, leaving nothing but blackness in an infinite space filled with nothing.
- However, despite all that power, she has the same weakness and is actually MORE vunerable than her form as human. As Ara is her Anti-Christ form, she lost many of her abilities and is able to use only two of them.
- As she able to use just two of them, she has no way to heal herself, dodge attacks and is more vunerable to physical and magical attacks, which grants her enemies to use Divine weapons against her and cut her as much as they want.
- She takes 1 minutes to charge the Erase ability as this is power that takes too much of her Dark Magic.
- She is not immune to Banish powers. For example: she cannot dodge portals to another universes and can be easily be banished to another dimension.
Thanks to all these weakness, Ara is put as the 3rd most dangerous being in the Multi-Universe and can be easily stopped by God and Reality Council if they decide if they should enter in the battlefield.
Common traits with Leohart
- Black Arts - Ara was able to master all forms of Dark Magic at a very early age, and brought countless Demons to life. Her Magic Power is enormous; so enormous, in fact, that she cannot consciously control her own Magic, though whether this was always the case is unknown. Ara's lack of control over her Black Arts seems to come from her Encephalopathic emotional state. She, herself, has stated that when she gets angry, her Magic becomes uncontrollable and randomly bursts outward, killing all those around her, but, when she no longer cares about others or when she is in normal state, she gains complete control over her Magic, and becomes the ruthless, cold-hearted Ara spoken of in legend.
- Living Magic - A very ancient, long-forgotten form of Magic that breathes life into an object. Some of Ara's creations are sentient, and seek to further Ara's former, as-of-yet unknown, evil desires. Most of the beings that Ara created were Demons.
- Enhanced Durability - Ara is quite physically durable, as she was able to take a punch from Katarina (no visible marks were left), and return to her feet, completely unfazed.
- Dark Gravity - As its name implies, it amplifies the gravity in a certain area.
- Dark Delete - Several spheres of darkness are fired continuously from Ara's hands.
- Genesis Zero - Ara's strongest spell. She first gathers a large amount of Darkness Magic around her fingertips before, ultimately, unleashing it as a wave of countless phantoms that seek to erase the target's soul, and even their very existence.
- Square of Self-Destruction - A Magic that forces the complete destruction of an object, Ara is its creator, and, as such, has no need for the required code needed to cancel this Magic's activation.
- Enhanced Strength - As Ara, she seems to be quite strong, as she managed to pressure Imperia, an extremely strong expert hand-to-hand combatant, with her fists alone.
Physical ProwessAra has shown an extraordinary level of speed, power, and physical strength. In her suppressed form, she was able to easily keep up with Elesis Du Tirial, easily able to match her strength and speed despite surpassing the Abyssal. Upon reaching the max of her power in base form, Ara's physical abilities completely outclassed all Rogues, knocking them around like a ragdoll, and deflecting energy blasts without any damage. Ara is far, the only demon who managed to fight face to face with too many overpowered character (more than Heis and Kanon) that included Tohka Yatogami and Yoshino (two Spirits) and Nu Wa (a Goddess).
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Raizen School Arc|
|Mana Takamiya (without Wizard powers)||100|
|La Folia Rihavein||40|
|Eckidina KnightWalker||6,000,000 (after Rise of Blue Haired Heroine)|
|Katarina Couteau (Rage mode)||90,000|
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc|
|The Fallen's Shadow||90,000,000|
|Kanon Rihavein (as human)||5|
|Kanon Rihavein (as Angel)||200,000,000|
|Katarina Couteau (Form 2 - Rage mode)||250,000,000|
|Emperor Tathagata Killer||166,000,000|
|La Folia Rihavein (Cyborg)||950,000|
|Mana Takamiya (Wizard)||100,000,000|
|The Fallen's Shadow (Dragon form)||90,000,000|
|Aryana Westcott (full power)||970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (with Zenkai burst)||500,000,000|
|Madness (with Zenkai burst)||5,000,000|
|Demonio (with Zenkai burst)||400,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (Bodiless form)||100,000,000,000,000,000|
|Sephiria Arks KnightWalker (as Magician)||90,000,000|
|Lucy Sheev KnightWalker||1,000|
|Eckidina KnightWalker (fused with LN-666 Project)||200,000,000|
Ara's rating determined by the CIS Productions. From 0 to 1000.
Leohart's Cult Rating
New Conglomerate Rating
Triggers Hell Rating
All Appearances and Forms
Humans & Half-Humans
Claw of AzarothClaw of Azaroth, also known as the Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlet, is a Qliphoth Gear wielded by Ara Astaroth. Listed as one of the thirteen Longinus, it has the spirit of the Phobos, the Greek God of Fear, residing within it.
Ara can use her claw to devour the souls and lives of her victims she put them into her grasp, sucking their life energy and eating it to turn their lifespan into her own, as such stealing their memories and knowledge.
The Claw has the ability to Boost which can double the user's physical and magical power every 3 seconds. With further changes in response to the user's feelings, the claw can transform into the Boosted Gear Gift, which has the ability to Transfer the increased power to other people or objects. The transfered power can be performed on multiple people/objects at the same time, however, this decreases the efficiency, and some of the power will be lost in the transfer. This can also be used on a certain part of the user's body such as the eye's for enhanced vision.
Black Matter Central Power BatteryThe Black Matter Central Power Battery was created to contain the power within Idea of Evil. The Black Matter Central Power Battery (BMCPB) were created by Idea of Evil during the creation of the omniverse. Thus, he created the Power Battery which served as an energy conduit to the Black Demons. Its first servants was The Fallen I; the first emperor Abyssal to exist and used the Power Battery to increase his power.
When the Fallen rebelled against Idea of Evil, the battery was took over by the Fallen I, Idea of Evil tried to recover the battery but the battery was fully controled by the Fallen I. Soon afterwards, the Fallen was killed by ExKrieg and the battery returned to Idea of Evil. However, this time, the Evil decided to use the battery to form a new kind of dark power that would create its own offspring.
Trillions of years later, the battery created the first kind of evil itself-aura; the Blackness. Using this power, the Idea of Evil fought the Supreme Gods but was defeated and had to seal the Battery to keep it life essence alive; however, this resulted in the creation of Ara Astaroth, the first offspring of the Idea of Evil.
Most Important allies & servants
- B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 - husband
- Leohart the Prince of Hell - father
- Tomas Sev - (brainwashed son)
Triggers Hell & Eclipse of Hermes
- Aki Honda
- Maria Arzonia (coerced; formerly)
- Arzonia Brothers - Cain, Robert & Jacob
Underworld of the Crime
- Elsa Granhilte - Humanoid Assassin Troll
- Djinn - Humanoid Troll
- Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti
Affiliated Nations & States
- West Russia
- Fort Thomas
- Tenguu City
- Atlantis - destroyed
- Liberty City
- Dawn of Brazil (Brazil after Qliphoth Holocaust)
|Yuu Vong Church|
|Revelation of Qliphoth|
|Hand of Devil|
|Ra'a al Ghul|
|Da Ji the Nine-Tailed Fox|
Notable Minor Worshippers
|Idea of Evil|
Vira HermesDue to the fact that Vira and Ara are just as insane and sadists, they have several similarities and are nearly identical in many ways. When they first met each other, Ara seemed surprise that there was a woman made of the deceased Eugen Katsuragi's soul and made an alliance with her. The two then conversed in private and presumably got to know each other, as Ara noted they have several things in common. Ara then asks if Vira would like to work with her, to which Vira says she would be delighted to.
However, they most likely do not have an actual deep friendship, but merely a form of respect for each other, as Ara is incapable of feeling any actual attachments of love or friendship with anyone but herself (except for CM) with Vira being just as heartless. They have a relationship of Boss and Subordinate and Vira works as Ara's Right Hand after Petelgese Romanne Conti. Vira acts like a spy and is always beside Ara to fight for her.
Ara seems to share a history with Misogi, having worked together with her at some point, implying the Kumagawa Family, the family of servants serving the KnightWalkers are composed of satanists. However, at some point Misogi left Ara's faction and became Eckidina's subordinate.
Eckidina KnightWalkerDue to her and Eckidina's similar hobbies, the two quickly bonded. After Eckidina complimented her resolve of her love and dedication towards her own goals, Ara, in return, thanked the KnightWalker for the praise but said she couldn't say the same as Eckidina valued more well-being than working hard to achieve her ultimate goal. She reveals that Eckidina is the second person to have said that about her. Despite Ara's sarcastic answer, they still get along and only see each other in 2 years.
Ara holds a great hatred for Juria as she saw him as incompent person who cares more about money than war, considering him and his organization of "buttheads" and its goal that can only be said while drinking vodka. They met each other in person, but Ara quickly ran away from him as she mocked him for minutes, leaving the old man burning in rage. Since from this day, he ordered his troops to kill her once they caught her on sight.
Kano seems to have a very friendly relationship with Ara. He was willing to show Ara a news recording of the Mafusa Gang Invasion and the images of all cameras in Tenguu City in order to find out what happened to Aki Honda. Later, it was revealed that Katarina Couteau was the one who killed her by watching the images of the buildings where Aki Honda and Katarina fought. This was the first time Ara first took interest in Katarina.
The Black King
Ara treats the Black kings poorly due to his antics and ignores him most of the time. However, she trusted him to command the Cult when she is not present. It's later revealed that Black King and Heis (Kanon Rihavein) had a contract that allowed her to summon some of Black Demons from his army. This lead Ara to kill the Black King once she discovered his alliance with someone that is not officialy a member of Triggers Hell and is serving the DEM Empire's cause.
At first, Ara thought about bringing her to her side when she firstly noticed her power during her fight with Katarina. But later, she changed her mind as she was serving the Fallen's Essence, who is from DEM Empire and vowed to kill her for using demons and black magic not for Triggers Hell's plans but for another factions, which she considered "heregy".
When Ara took Kureto as her underling and rised him up to Moon Terminator Company's ranks, she thought he needed a secretary. Ara took interest in Amber and killed her parents when she was a child and turned her into a deadly killing-machine to work for Kureto.
In turn, Amber describes her as someone that can only be called "abnormal" or "bizarre".
Black DiamondAra considers Black Diamond a close friend. As bizarre as it seems, both of them are from different factions but they have the same mind, same goals and same personality. Their relationship is unique and is the first TRUE friendship that Ara had actually made. The two often have nice meetings and discuss about their life in Triggers Hell and DEM Empire.
For Ara, Black Diamond is the father she never had and considered him as her TRUE biological father while Black Diamond saw her as his daughter that he could never had.
Their relationship is strong because of their "similiarity", Black Diamond is a figure similar to Devil from another religion. Some of Black Diamond's Fallen Gems helps her demon forces to invade planets and protect her territory from invaders from Multi-Universe Defense Forces or New Conglomerate. But once she gained full power over many planets, she though she was going to be the next God and would try to kill Black Diamond as he is no longer useful for her. For Ara, the concept of father is to help her when she needs, if she already full of him, there is nothing to stop her from betraying and killing Black Diamond.
B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130
When Ara first met CM, she hated him simply because she despised science for being too simple and logical; and mainly because he was a robot. CM openly admitted to hating her, which she playfully laughed off. At that time, Ara would treat with rudeness and arrogance, calling him by many obscenes names.
After knowing more about him, Ara developed very strong feelings for CM, and eventually comes to realize she loves him like a normal person. As he was the first person to ever truly understand her for who and what she is, Ara has become deeply attached to CM, expressing great comfort and happiness whenever in his presence. As a result, she tends to get easily jealous when seeing CM together with other women (particularly with his female assistents and Vira), which sometimes unlocks her sealed powers and wishes to kill them all. Despite her insecurities, however, Ara cares very deeply about CM and is probably the only person who can command Ara around. Ara tells CM that if she had never met him and learned how wonderful the world is if she ruled it alone, then she could have become just destroyed everything without caring about anyone, reaching her dreams alone.Ara is very foward to the point of pervasion with her attraction for CM and tried seducing him with her actions, such as buying a new bed, making herself deliberately vulnerable, giving him a combination of strong energy drinks and preparing traps to entice him to her. CM is normally shocked and speechless at her actions, however after his ressurection, he displayed complete awareness of her carnivorous nature and stated that he was worried that he'd be "devoured" by her instead.
Ara likes to cling to CM every chance she gets, calling him "darling" affectionately, albeit in an childish manner, as well as asking him for a goodbye kiss whenever the two of them are about to be separated, however CM always reject her offer and slaps her, which turns leave her even more excited as she has a masoquist side which she only shows to him.
There are times when Ara will fall into a depression when she remembers that CM has truly been taken away from her, and that she has no chance to get him back. This depression lead her to kill every single God of the omniverse and destroy the whole omniverse as well as she believed the world was nothing without CM to share the pain of all living beings.
When Ara discover CM is alive in Saga AA, she showed to be madly in love with him and tried to find him, but she isn't his official girlfriend because the Fallen's Essence was his superior and she wanted to keep distance. Ara tried to get together with CM through Saga AA countless times behind the scenes, such as turning Katarina in a corrupted Elesis Du Tirial to work for him but betray him to get rid of him. In return, CM launched several attacks to her bases without knowing she was on Earth as well.While acting like a mature woman at her cult and being seductive towards CM, Ara also has a hidden personality of a girl who is innocent and shy when it comes to love as she never felt that feelings before, which she displays only around CM.
When she encountered CM in Madness Sub Arc, she immediately claimed him as her own, much to the Fallen's Essence surprise. Believing him to be uniquely worthy of her affection, she refuses to show romantic interest in any one other than him, claiming he is the only one she can see as a man and is willing to do anything to protect and keep him saying that she burns with the passion to possess him completely in order to see his smile and have his feelings. She shows little concern when CM tries to convince her to join the DEM Empire saying that helping Triggers Hell to conquer the Multi-Universe is a waste of time and he was willing to ignore her biological traces if she join him to overthrow the Fallen's Essence and have the omniverse for themselves once CM decided that not even Abyssals were whortly of his services and decided to take control of everything. Ara, however, refused to join DEM even if it was temporary and said she was willing to only join him.
Her affections for CM also change many aspects of her cold and battle fanatic character as she even goes on what she claimed to be a night patrol but in truth she wanted to stroll because she wanted to kill slaves to unleash her rage of losing him, saying that such a thing is out of her character and that it's CM's fault. Her personality also changes a great deal as she becomes incredibly loving and caring for CM, making her happier, gentle and more at ease while showing a true a scary, sadistic and even heartless to her allies and enemies. Her kindness however does not get in the way of her desire for only strong fighters.Ara has also shown to be feeling down whenever CM is not present and tends to feel sad and lonely when thinking about him. She also has a book of where she drew pictures of CM that she looks at from time to time. Also, despite being a battle fanatic and smiling at the thought of more rebellions, her smile instantly faded when her thoughts turned to CM as she hoped they would meet again soon.
Later, it's revealed Ara has sadistic fetishes with CM and dreamed about them "having fun" by cutting their limbs off, bitting each other, beating their faces and even eating each other; which shows that Ara's love for CM, no matter how normal it seems, are twisted feelings of torture where the two will eventually feel pleasure in making each other suffer. Despite that, Ara truly cares about CM in her own twisted way and is the only person who has her attention and affection.
Ra'a al Ghul
He is an half-brother of Ara by status thanks to his magic spells, but they are very distant. They share the same desire to acquire a Curse powerful enough to kill Gods. Felix calls her a monster and feels relief that he is off the radar enough to avoid fighting her for power within Triggers Hell. Yet, he worshippers her for being the ultimate source of black magic.
Haruko & Iruka Couteau
Haruko met Ara at her childhood days when she saw Ara killing bullies that were abusing her, however, she didn't know if she really like or hate Ara because of her sadistic side. Ara got interest in Haruko Couteau as she her family was poor and forced her to sign a contract with her to give her family money enough to restart their lives. And so, Haruko agreed and sold her soul to Ara. She once mentioned that Ara smelled like blood. As time went on, Haruko found out Ara is a sadist,who likes to torture people with feelings and pain and she knew that her life would stolen from her one day.
When Haruko met Iruka Couteau, a japanese man, she fell in love with him and the two married. Since then, Ara never appeared before Haruko but she always remebered her contract. Later in the story, it was revealed that it was Ara who killed Haruko Couteau and Iruka Couteau in a car accident for disobeying her laws for having a child, be her adoptive or biological. And another rule that she broke is that Iruka was trying to find a way to kill her.
As it was Ara who forced Haruko to sell her soul, she had become the hated enemy of Haruko who swore to find a way to kill Ara. However, for Ara, Iruka was just another subject had to be punished once he faced death by capturing his soul and putting him into eternal state of suffering in the Lake of Fire. Iruka expressed pity for Ara when realizing how hopelessly mislead and arrogant she is, and tries to elaborate on her childish worldviews and wrongful doings.
Ara serves as a close adviser and parental guardian to the american president, Tom Bucky. She acts not unlike a warm mother towards him, using him to push her own self-serving policies. However, despite using him like a puppet she is seen at some times giving him real information and agreeing with him.
Her servant who was siphoning off of her power. Nothing is known about their relationship, but Ara wasn't happy when the leader was killed by Katarina Couteau during the events of The Will of Qliphoth.
Ara and Richard have a mutual dislike relationship. Richard is well aware of the Ara's hand in causing United States to rot with corruption and made his intention clear to kill Ara and cleanse the USA after dealing with the KnightWalker Family, however, he never said that to anyone for he believed no one would believe that a demon girl was manipulating Tom Bucky.
Ara is aware that Akira is in love with her, but doesn't return his feelings. She does value him as a tool and is willing to kill at any time.
Aki HondaAki Honda helped Ara in her scheme to create the Black Tao, where the two would use the Black Tao in the water tank of Tenguu City to force all civilians drink it to turn them into mindless savage creatures 4 years prior the beginning of the storyline. Later, in the story, it was revealed Ara and her cult was the faction providing weapons, drugs, bribe and technology of mass destruction to Aki Honda and her group, which explains why Mafusa Gang had full control over the underworld of crime around the world. But Ara had no real will in keeping her as her subordinate, as she left her to her fate at the hands of Katarina Couteau.
As one of the Mafusa Gangster that she brainwashed, Ara only thinks of Sasha as a tool, much like the other gangsters, and does not care for her at all. It's later revealed that Sasha attempted to kill Ara on their first encounter, when Sasha found Ara in an underground tunnel by chance. Ara remained calm during these events, and was amused by how much Sasha believed in God, despite being a gangster, she had her own beliefs and ideologies and said Ara was too brutal to stay in the position of her boss. Sasha ultimately failed to kill her, but Ara later brainwashed Sasha like the rest using the Black Tao.
Tomoo worshiped Ara and it was his drive to be of better use for her that led him to kill many people as he could to send their bodies to Ara's HQ thus, paving way to his own demise. Ara never really saw him in person so she barely knew he existed.
Michael LangdonAt first, Michael and Ara had some mild rivalry since they were both Anti-Christs appearing on Earth, but Michael did not hate Ara despite Ara deemed him as inferior. Instead, Michael knew Ara was the "Anti-Christ of Anti-Christs" (as he called her so) and maintained his basic respect towards Ara, whom he regarded as a potential ally. In his war against Anglican Church, Michael decided to work with Ara and Leohart's Cult as soon as he had found out that Ara was the one behind the production of Black Tao, which drove Katarina into her dark side.
Meeting her in person secretly, Michael made Ara to be the new Mother Superior after the apparent demise of Melancholia, and gave her freedom to do whatever she wanted which he won't interfere. Not even Melancholia had been granted with this privilege. It was such a privilege that was never appeared before in Catholic Church, much to Ara's pleasure. The formation of their alliance caused the death of both Archibishop Laura Stuart and Queen Elizard, bringing Carissa's ascension on the British Throne once again and the downfall of the United Kingdom.
Cuav the Caustic
One of Momonga's aides and a seventeenth progenitor. She resides in Nagoya with Momonga, the capital of 3rd Floor of Qliphoth. She dislikes Ara and considers her to be sneaky.
Kureto HiragiA thirteenth progenitor and member of Ara's faction. Kureto met Ara 10 years ago prior the beginning of the story appear to be friends. Kureto follows Ara because he claims Ara always makes interesting things happen. She joins Ara's cause on the battlefield in Italy and later meets her again in the Land of the Unliving after his death on Earth by the hands of Scathach.
Things got tense when Kureto accused Ara of revealing his whereabouts to Scathach, though the black-tongued princess explained she did that so no one would suspect her of leaking secrets to the humans and Sith, she wanted to make her presence in the shadows to avoid the eyes of other factions from Balam Alliance living on Earth, such as The Fallen's Essence from Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire.
Ara is also the one responsible for turning Kureto into a Artificial Demon User and a Greedy Sin Archbishop.
As the leader of Leohart's Cult, Conti is her top subordinate. She frequently sends him out in missions to capture sacrifices, which she trusts in him that he can accomplish despite the danger.
Conti himself is completely loyal to Ara and her goals, though he does get annoyed at her sometimes for her laid back attitude towards urgent matters. Despite this loyalty, Ara willingly sent out Conti into a mission to capture Kraken Artifact while she personally led the raid on the <Ratatoskr> base, knowing full well that Conti would become very frustrated if he ever found out about being left behind.
At some point, Conti started to make dinner for his superior instead of using human flesh as food everyday, so Ara took interest in cooking and immediately copied Conti, what made her underlings too confused around her.
Arae desired to have Oriax Wheelahr as her apprentice since day one both due to the fact that Oriax's Blacknss potential was high and because she saw a lot of her younger-self in the girl before she came to hate the world thus enabling her to realize that the girl was half-Demon already and didn't even know it.
When Oriax was revived by Ara after she was killed by DEM troops, Oriax idolized Ara from the start. When Oriax finally became a Hell Lord, Ara finally unleashed the final phase of Idea of Evil's grand plan and told Leohart, Oriax would be more powerful than either of them and was going to be her second strongerst servant alongside Vira.
After Oriax became a Beastmen and showed signs of love and hope, Ara's faith in Oriax was temporarily shaken due to sensing Oriax was still between worlds. She sent Oriax on many errands to help her complete her transformation starting with a mission to Murkana to execute traitors and spies of Revelation of Qliphoth. Her faith in Oriax was restored when Oriax proved that becoming a Beastmen had strengthened her instead of weakening her during the Subjugation of Nibiru. Her faith in Oriax was strong to the point where she allowed Oriax to found and train the entire Qliphoth Inquisition. After Oriax found her true and old path, Ara came to hate Oriax for letting herself be conquered by useless feelins like love and hope and vowed to kill her slowly the next time they see each other.
As one of GDP soldiers, he knew about the existence of Leohart's Cult and was told by his superiors to kill them once he saw them. He regarded Ara as a monster but he did not know she was actually a devil but a normal human. After meeting Ara in person, it is revealed that Ara was his biological mother after which she corrupts him unwillingly into her service.
Leohart the Prince of HellLeohart is Ara's father. While Leohart cared deeply for her (as she is his sucessor) Ara had absolutely no love for her father and sees him as a tool to do her bidding when she needs something, while at the same time behaved towards Leohart in a derogatory manner.
She seemingly displayed no concern for Leohart and was willing to kill him to set an example to the remaining demons, and because he was 'too soft', saying that no matter how many races, planets, galaxies and universes he destroyed, he was too focused in feed his underlings instead of keeping the souls of their victims to himself to grow stronger. It's revealed that before attending Leohart's Cult, Ara had already tried to kill Leohart once.
Valaine Le Deux
Gluttony is terrified of his boss, as evidenced by his rushed actions to capture kill Tohka Yatogami, a Spirit able to kill her, in order to avoid punishment from Ara. In the end, Ara, uses Gluttony's body as a way of communicating with the Rogues and didn't hesitate to eliminate Gluttony after she was done.
A member of Misogi's faction inside of KnightWalker Family. He considers Ara to be unpredictable despite he never saw her in person.
The third in command of Mafusa Gang residing in Japan. Ara is unpredictable, secretive, and often cold to Kalus, but Kalus follows and supports her anyway. Like Albedo, Kalus thinks of Ara as sneaky and tricky, and he never knows what she is thinking. He does not like her.
Crauz dislikes her for taking his brother from him and turning him into a demon. Despite Crauz hates her so much, they never met each other face to face but he is awared of her influence during his day as a member of Mafusa Gang. Crauz notes that all members of Mafusa Gang dislike her to some degree for turning them into undying bloodsucking monsters using the Black Tao.
Achylls of Depravity
Mask of Astaroth - Beatrice BergamotThe real Mask of Astaroth's origin story is strongly connected to Ara, with Beatrice Bergamot, a former agent from the Order of Flourish, had turned to the dark side by Ara, who manipulated her feelings of jealousy towards Selina via the soul of Phyllis Peach who was devoured by Ara long ago and was transformed into Ara's familiar. Under the corrupting influence of Ara, Beatrice turned into a criminal mastermind like Phyllis and became nothing but a creature under human skin, void of redemption and kindness.
After becoming the Mask of Astaroth, a masked Black Demon with her own free will, Beatrice acts on her own free will serving Ara, but she secretly has her own agenda to take over Selina's body and soul so that she can complete her vedentta against her. While Ara is personally an Archenemy for Maria, the Mask is more like a nemesist to Selina instead.
Ara is displeased by Beatrice's obessession of vengence and attempts to make the Mask do whatever she wants. However, Beatrice soon shows her dark side of a cunning and manipulative being just like Peach before her. In order to confuse Ara, Beatrice had brainwashed Albert Apple and Carl Robinson into her pretenders, manuipulated Future Gregory Grape into a copycat, and made them doing her biddings knowingly and unknowingly to confuse Ara, while she herself would also go to fight the Alliance in the flesh in order to make sure she had no attempt to take over Astaroth Empire.However, deep inside her heart, the Mask shows zero loyalty to Ara. She only obeys her order just because she has desires to gain the Dawn's Early Light and finish Selina off, just like what Phyllis did so many years ago, making the Mask a legacy to Phyllis' villainy. Therefore, the Mask often used her own comrades as meat shields to block herself from Maria's attack. She exploited the war between the Alliance and Astaroth Empire for her own gain, trying to bring Ara's downfall from the inside and becomes the Astaroth Queen herself.
Unknown to the Mask, this is something that Ara is totally aware of. However, unlike Lord Helio who was too arrogant to take down Phyllis when time came, Ara is much more cautious as she never trusted the Mask. In spite of this, Ara chose to intentionally ignore it since she still needed the Mask. However, she's well-prepared in case of the Mask's betrayl. Unlike Helio, who completely dismissed Phyllis as a threat, Ara, Vira, Zelkron, Michael and Petelgeuse already planned to take down the Mask when she failed or became useless, avoiding herself from becoming the next Helio.
This eventually bit back the Mask hard. Ara was awared of the Mask's failure as soon as the latter was defeated under a combined force of Maria, Selina, Helene, Carl, Kristen and Plaisir, though Carl sacrificed himself to defeat the Mask. Soon, Black Raven was sent by Ara to terminate the Mask. Raven revealed that he thought the execution wouldn't be instigated so early, as Ara already planned to take down the Mask as soon as the Alliance met their final downfall, causing the Mask has a breakdown in her own personality.When Selina tried to reason with her, the Mask still believed she was a perfect person and would one day rule the Omniverse and becomes Ara's successor. She wrathfully attacked Selina, causing Plaisir and Maria to kill the Mask, saving Selina from the attack, although Plaisir sacrificed herself to protect Maria from Black Raven.
The Mask then died while being hallucinated by Phyllis' "ghost" once again. The Mask listened quitely to Phyllis' "The Reason You Suck" Speech to her, realizing in shock that she was nothing more than a puppet and Ara had deceived her with false wishes. No longer having power to speak, the Mask died with regretful tears on her face, and after the Mask was dead, Beatrice's soul was purified and saved from the Mask of Astaroth persona. In spite of never forgiving the Mask's atrocities, Selina, Helene and Kristen vowed to avenge Beatrice, believing she was also a victim of Ara.
Later, when Selina confronted Ara about Beatrice / the Mask, she accused Ara for making Beatrice evil at the first place. She even accused Ara as the true murderer of Beatrice, the original kind one. Dismissing the accusation, Ara said Beatrice brought it on herself due to her own personality flaw. Ara won't let Beatrice / the Mask live since she knew too much. Even with Beatrice's demise, Ara never mourned her loss and saw the Mask just a tool to tear the Order of Flourish apart, much to Selina's disgust.
Malcolm DreyfussAra seldom met Malcolm Dreyfuss in person even though she let a minion of hers (who spied on Moloch on behalf of Ara), Jobe, to make a contract with Malcolm in order to take over his soul. Ara had knew about Malcolm's existence and hated him from the very beginning due to him being an arrogant megalomaniac.
However, Ara decided to use him as her tool in order to take full control on the United Kingdom of America after she deposed Moloch via Jobe, making him a mere pawn in her plan to start her conquest the entire Multi-Universe as its God. Dreyfuss seemed to having his fear towards Ara and would try not to cross her.Since Ara was the one who gave Dreyfuss immortality via Jobe, she could take that immortality back via the same Agent of Hell. Dreyfuss was merely a tool in Ara's eyes, and Ara would not be hestitated when he became useless. When the situation began to stir after Lara Thomas (who was Molly Thomas in the alternate future) appeared in mainstream timeline, Ara changed her mind and decided to take down Dreyfuss at once, knowing Lara would be a intimitating threat to Dreyfuss and would resulted in his downfall. She did not hestitate to allow the treacherous Jobe to strip immortality from Dreyfuss, making the entire Team Witness shocked by her attitude towards her pawn.
In an alternate timeline shown after Dreyfuss rose to his power, Ara, Jobe, Moloch and Cuav (under the form of Future Michael Langdon) then began their temporary partnership by supporting Dreyfuss at first then trying to plan his downfall so that they could control the United Kingdom of America on Prime Earth before turning it into Astaroth Empire, meaning Dreyfuss was nothing but a pawn of The Revelation of Qliphoth. However, this attempted coup d'tact was cut eventually due to the betrayal of Lara.
Bill was KnightWalker guard working to Eckidina KnightWalker and was the person responsable for killing Maria Jissele, Azul Jissele's adoptive daughter during the events of LOTM: Sword of Kings Spin-Off - Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine. As Ara needed more sacrifices, she tried to convince Eckidina to capture more civilians from Paris and send some of them to her HQ, where they would be used as rations for her Low-Class Level Demons, and as a result, Bill found Azul's village and had all of its population send to the Slum, where half of them were immediately sent to Ara HQ while another haf stayed in the Slum. Luckily, Azul stayed in Slum. Bill and Ara never had any real interaction but she was the one giving orders to him from Russia.
"- Gregory: Damn it... I'm my own therapist... A demon like you has no rights to judge my sins!
During the time when Ara discovered Gregory Grape, the latter was wandering inside Enchanted Forest as a ghost-like form of entity, trying to help people to repent his sins he committed, but it ended up in a shuddering halt as soon as Ara, Vira and the Mask of Astaroth arrived during Qliphoth's conquest in the Enchanted Forest. They found and captured Gregory before they placed him inside a marathon of torment and torture. She kept reminded Gregory every wrongdoings he had committed, especially those horrid and miserable moments Gregory woul never try to remember, like the time he was possessed by his inner demon and had to kill himself to end everything with his apparent death, before forcing Gregory to kill his own family, especially his wife, Mad Moiselle, in cold blood.At first, Gregory was unwilling to do so and tried to commit suicide in order to escape from Ara, but it proved to be no avail since Gregory was already a ghost, the remaining essence of a dead man, only sustaining his exisistence thanks to the Enchanted Forest. Then, under Ara's brainwashing, Gregory finally killed his family and went insane as a result of this.
By doing so without any hope to escape, Gregory finally snapped and was swallowed by the Blackness as a result. He succubbed into his inner darkness once and for all, developing a sadistic Black Demon manifeisted from his darkness, God Wannabe complex and misery, of which started taking over his soul, recreating a physical body for Gregory and made him fully immortal at the price of his humanity.Under his Black Demon's control, Gregory tried to break through his misery. All the time, the inner subconciousnes of Gregory is crying. He remained resentful and vengeful towards Ara and the Mask of Astaroth, who discarded his humanity and caused the death of his family. His Black Demon, however, remained consistently loyal towards the tyrannical reign of Astaroth Empire and revered Ara as his queen, but he also had his ambition to win her trust by becoming a copycat of the Mask of Astaroth.
Before his unmask as the copycat of the Mask of Astaroth copycat, Future Gregory boasted the Astaroth Hell as a world of glory, but Selina Strawberry had sensed that Gregory, the segment of his nicer past counterpart, was cursing Ara and begging the Alliance to kill him. After the demise of Future Gregory, Gregory's original self appeared in front of Future Maria, expressing his thanks to her and everything she did, before he finally cursed Ara loudly and disappeared from mortal realm, reuniting with his family in afterlife, but still he could not leave Ara's grasp as the Omniverse had now fallen into Qliphoth's grasp.
On the other hand, Ara showed no regards towards Gregory, neither his past counterpart nor his Black Demon, since she only used him as a disposable pawn like any other lower subordinates in Astaroth Empire.
Currently a guard working with Aki Honda and Tomoo. Vipera attempts conversation with Ara often, but Ara usually blows him off. He keeps to himself and answers very few questions, if any, when asked. It's implied that Vipera has feeling towards Ara like all her other cultists.
Katarina CouteauAra first sought out Katarina in order to consume her and gain the mana of her ExKrieg power she had sealed up to that point but when she first met her, she immediately felt a strong lust for sex towards her and tried to abduct her to use her in her sick sex nun collection. When Katarina attempted to talk to her, she played along, before trying to make it clear that she could not be saved and she had no will to resist her fate.
She is very teasing and flirty towards her especially in regards to the time she was forced to dress up as a nun. After Katarina nearly gave her life to defend her from Imperia, Ara started to felt disgusted about Katarina and tried to kill her for she thought Katarina was suppose to be a lethal and dangerous person just like her. Interestingly, she seems to enjoy teasing Katarina—aside from her heavily hinted lust feelings towards her, which is the reason why she hasn't devoured or killed her yet.
When she met Katarina, she tried to convince her to come along with her but she rejected the demon. Despite her rejection, she persistently tries to win her over, even attempting to swap Imperia but to no avail.
ScathachScathach holds a deep grudge against Ara for backstabbing her once they made an alliance during the 15th century to join forces; the Sith Empire and Triggers Hell, it was the first time that two Dark Empires made an alliance.
When Scathach confronted Ara, Ara managed to overpower her in a physical and magic fight. She continued by blackmailing her, threatening to destroy everything she built to delay her plans to free Kali from the Tech of the End, which Ara found the whole situation hilarious, and called Scathach weak, saying she had no more time to waste on someone like her.
Scathach, from that day, started to train to get stronger once she kill her mother, Kali, and take over the power of the Tech of the End to overthrow Ara and humiliate her in combat before killing her and destroying the Earth.
Nu WaFrom the moment she first saw Nu Wa, she knew she would cause problems for her, due to her and her Astral energy are unpredictable and for the same motive, Ara leaves Nu Wa alive because she's the only one who can defy her. Out of all of the Gods, she finds her the most annoying and odd person. Ara and Nu Wa fought twice in 503 million years and both fights were a tie, showing that Ara and Nu Wa formed a bound of rivalry.
Ara claims to have hated Imperia from the moment she first saw her. During the Tenguu Festival where Imperia was forced to face her to defend Katarina from being taken by the demon princess, Ara made several derogatory remarks at the Cyborg, mocking her for her dependence on Katarina. Ara also seems to have some knowledge about Imperia's parents (all of them, from King Lucas, Polofonia Rihavein, the Fallen's Essence and Lusamine), claiming that she is as just as stubborn as her mother (Lusamine). Ara adds she personally knows her real mother and it is one of the reasons for her hatred.
Ara and the Morrigan seem to be in a very distant sisterly relationship. The Morrigan did not care about Ara's alliance with Mafusa Gang and KnightWalker Alliance. Yet, Ara holds a great hatred towards the Morrigan because she was a Rogue Devil and was extremely arrogant towards her for being a rogue, this hatred lead Ara to kill Morrigan once she had the chance.
A third progenitor of Hell who is contesting Ara for rule over Qliphoth. He recently exterminated a group of spellcasters from her faction in 67th Earth who were experimenting on the Face. Although he is 200 years younger than Ara, he claims to be stronger than her.
Ellen Mira MathersEllen first encounters Ara while leading an attack against a DEM Sect research facility. The demons strike moments before Ellen orders her forces to attack, and Ellen wisely stands down. Ara compliments her intelligence and let the DEM troops go. Despite this, Ellen holds a great hatred towards Ara, as many other DEM officers because Ara's attacks to their facility was a sign to a new war between DEM Empire and Triggers Hell.
Ara is Kali's nemesis. However, the full extent of their relationship beyond this is unknown. During her fight with Azul Jissele, she said she was going to destroy all galaxies to consume all life in order to get stronger to overthrow Ara. It's implied they fought once between 20 million years ago, Kali is presumed to have lost.
God (Spectra)Ara has a strong hatred for God the Creator of the Multi-Universe, simply for the reason that she believed she should have been the Ruler of the Multi-Universe instead of him. The two fought once when Ara sneaked into Paradise and tried to the Sentient Being while he was seated in his throne. Ara was the first Devil in more than 670 centillion years that managed to sneak into Paradise without no one noticing her.
Ara fought the God but lost easily and had her right arm ripped off. She had no other choice but to run back to her Realm in Qliphoth, where she used Black Trees of her Realm to replace her arm and turn it in a Demonic Arm known as Claws of Azarath. Ara holds a great hatred towards God and promised she would overthrow Leohart and sent a full invasion to Paradise after she got stronger by eating the souls of all living beings.
Maria ArzoniaMaria has a one-sided Foe Yay for Ara from all her enemies. At first, Maria did not consider Ara to be a threat since she thought she was too weak to let her minions do her dirty work, likewise, Ara had no interest in Maria for being too "pure" to the point that is boring but when Ara and Vira killed Magilou and Vento of the Front during their battle in Argentina, the Demon Queen broke the sanity of Maria as her new world order hunted down her organization and killed every single person she loved.
When Ara discovered Maria had a "beautiful" side in the world of darkness, she immediately developed feelings of interest and tried many times to bring her to her side by turning her into a Black Demon like her. However, at that point, Maria had lost all her moral codes and viewed Ara as the source of all evil in her life since the day she discovered Mafusa Gang and KnightWalker Family (including the existence of KnightWalker Cyborg that she created) was working to her.
Maria absolutely despised Ara to the point the mere mention of her name next to her caused the spirit to destroy everything around her with fire, even burning down some people in the process. Maira developed a strong hatred towards Ara, especially due to her being the killer of all her new family she worked so hard to create bonds with them. Maria was especially angry to see her, which eventually causes her blood to boil so much that she made her Spirit's energy go Berserk. Ara, however, is shown to be a sadistic and remorseless person towards Maria in making her suffer in order to destroy every single piece of sanity and emotions inside of her. Ara reveals her obsession for Maria and her abilities while still maintaining a teasing and cordial demeanor towards her to manipulate her and finally awake her "dark side".Unlike Maria, Ara don't seems to hate her but admire her to the point mentioned Maria's name might give a cold in her spine before saying how perfect she is. These feelings grown even stronger when it was revealed Maria's hatred for her was so powerful that all Blackness she devoured was converted to serve her instead of killing her (note: the Blackness in like a poison to Guide Spirits, eating it might kill the Spirit instantly), but instead of killing her, Maria managed to make Ara's Blackness into her source of power. When Ara discovered that, her feelings for Maria were replaced to a lustful-desire. However, Maria obviously rejected all her offers.
At the beginning of Rise of Qliphoth era, Maria considers Ara a power-drunk egomaniac and severely despises her, while Ara holds a severe grudge for Maria's rebel cell that has undermined her authority several times but her feelings of hatred towards the Alliance is only for those who are not Maria herself.
The feeling of despise of Maira towards Ara is not only for killing her family but for destroying her homeland and world, where she had her home and people to make forced labor, under intimidation and murder. Overly confident and naive, Maria organizes her group to eliminate Ara 5 years after the battle of Argentina. However upon being captured by Revelation of Qliphoth alongside her group during her second personal encounter with Ara, Maria displays immense fear of her wrath and superiority to the point all the memories of losing Magilou and Vento returned like a bullet to her head. Following the executions of Matt and Acqua as retribution for Ara's fallen men at Maria's hands, among other acts of intimidation, Maria realizes further retaliation would only bring more heartbreak and tragedy and grudgingly subjects herself to Ara. Hence, upon further interactions with Ara, such as Ara's visit to the Alliance's HQ for their first offering, Maria unwillingly allows Ara full autonomy and acts in a nervous manner.Despite her fear of Ara's wrath, Maria still harbored hateful and vengeful feelings towards her but ultimately suppressed on acting on them for the sake of not risking the lives of the Alliance (at first before her total corruption). After the murders of Abel and Tris, Maria realizes that retaliating against the Emprie is the right and necessary option as serving under Ara's oppression can no longer be seen as a feasible way of living. With her confidence restored and those close to her supporting her, Maria is now willing to go to war with the Revelation of Qliphoth and eliminate Ara.
However, for more than 2 millennia, Maria lost her way and even found herself exactly where Ara wanted; one step of distance away from insanity. In this mode, Maria was totally a ruthless revolutionary who would use innocents as meat shields and even murder children if they are demons. While Ara considered this Maria as a terrorist in media, she would entirely think about her being by her side as the new Supreme General of the empire, replacing Vira for her constant failures to stop the rebels from all omniverses.
At some point, Ara took Kyouhei Kannazuki from his brother when he was a kid. At that tie, Kyouhei had 1-years old and couldn't remember the face of the woman who took his life. Later, it was revealed that Krauz is the brother of Kyouhei Kannazuki and that he was the kid who was kidnapped by Ara. Krauz hated Ara since then and believed that she turned Kyouhei into a demon but he was in fact left to die in a sewer. Kyouhei, years later when he finally discover the truth, held a strong hatred towards Ara and vowed to end her life at all cost for making his older brother suffer.
Ara confirmed to Imperia that she hated Lusamine from the moment they first met. They didn't seem to get along too well and she apparently knew that La Folia (Imperia) was her daughter and was a clone of the original La Folia. The reason why they hated each other is because Lusamine was working with Fallen's Essence, who is her rival.
Ara is the murderer of Ichabod's mother and later his father, due to his Witness status which a child Ichabod had hardly know, and due to Ichabod's mother, Lady Crane, was secretly connected to Sisterhood of Radiant Heart, founded by Elizabeth Fenwick-Van Tassel, the former Lady Van Tassel as well as Katrina's mother. For years, unknowing about Ara's appearance Ichabod held a complicated feelings towards his father and could not understand why his father killed his mother all of a sudden upon discovering her witch identity.
However, as the truth began to surface, Ichabod had came to realize that his father was possessed by Ara, who had murdered both of his parents. However, considering Moloch as the first priority to fight against, Ichabod tried hard not to drench himself in thirst of revenge, preventing him from fighting against Ara for personal reason. However, this was soon changed when Ichabod had to find Ara in order to defeat Malcolm Dreyfuss, even to the point of giving his soul to Ara in order to render Dreyfuss' immortality and set Jobe free from his service, which was what Jobe always wanted. Dreyfuss was sent into Hell by Jobe, but Ichabod's soul was claimed by Jobe and Ara as well. Being optimistic about his future, Ichabod then decided that he shall fight against Ara's forces in order to reclaim his soul, so that he could go back to fight Moloch again.
Despite never fighting Ara personally, Ichabod did destroyed Jobe and reclaimed his soul, but Ara did not come out of the shadows to destroy Ichabod since she had no interest in interfering the Period of Tribulations. Instead, she just watched the fight between Team Witness and Moloch on Planet Sorensen-444, feeling glad that one of her most hated setback was defeated for good.
Vento of the Front
Acqua of the Back
Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
Lucy Sheev KnightWalker
MagilouYears prior the beggining of the story, Ara's extremist side made many cultists of her cult leave her organization, forming a white cult of magic. When Magilou's parents were killed by the KnightWalkers, she joined the cult.
Later in the story, during the events of Mafusa Gang Revenge, Ara made a promise to Magilou that she would revive her parents after she was sent into the Abyss' core and she took her eye. She would change her past and make her parents survive the massacre of the KnightWalker. However, as a consequence, Magilou would become a Black-White witch, a witch with a good and evil side, yet Ara never changed the past and lied to Magilou. This made Magilou furious and filled with hatred towards her as she became a monster with two personalities.
Molly Thomas / Lara Thomas
In the time after the United Kingdom of America take over the world with Dreyfuss as its immortal leader, Ara was looking everything from the shadow, waiting for the chance to bring down Dreyfuss. She found a chance on Lara Thomas, who is in fact Molly Thomas (the daughter of the late Diana Thomas) after being adopted by Dreyfuss. When Lara found the truth behind the lies of Dreyfuss, she returned back to Sleepy Hollow in the past in order stop Dreyfuss, preventing her mother from turning into the Horseman of War. Ara never interfered since she had considered Dreyfuss to be outlived his usefulness.
Back into the past, when Jobe made Ichabod and Lara to meet Ara inside her realm, Ara greeted them and revealed that Dreyfuss was merely a pawn for her to take down Moloch, but since Dreyfuss had switched his alliance to Moloch, she had changed her mind. Ara admitted that she admire the bravery of Lara returning back to past and try to stop Dreyfuss, but Ara also showed disgust as well since Lara bore physical and spirtual resemblence to her spiritual predecessor, Abbie Mills.
When Ara showed her unhinged side and was about to give Ichabod a new Philosopher's Stone in exchange of his soul, Lara realized the true nature of Astaroth King as being something that is even worse and more deceitful than Moloch and Michael Langdon combined together. Lara was furious and decided to fight her, but she was overpowered and got tortured. Revealing her devious and sadistic true nature, Ara warned Lara that the humanity will one day fall into doom, even without Dreyfuss, more people will come, and in the end, there will be Qliphoth to rule the entire humanity.
Ara never looked down on the child Molly in present era, either, thinking the child was a threat, and she had ordered Jobe to murder Molly several times. Therefore, she was upset when Dreyfuss decided to adpot Molly and made her into his loyal killing machine.
SuzuyaAra had a big role in his life, Ara kills Suzuya's sister when he tries to escape from Sanguinem with the other children. Ara tried to kill him by eating his throat but he escaped to his village.
Despite his escape, Ara is concerned that Suzuya may grow beyond the age she considers to be most beautiful (as Suzuya is similar to a woman).
Ara teaches Suzuya how greedy and wicked humans are, and Suzuya even witnesses the humans burning his girlfriend in a fire for thinking she was a witch as was affiliated to Leohart's Cult and Ara's faction. Ara often prefers to be close to Suzuya and establishes physical contact with him at every opportunity, but Suzuya usually tells her to shut up or moves away from him, obviously, he still hates her for killing his sister and invading his village when he was a child.
The Will of the Abyss
Elliot Baldwind Woodman
Sister Mary Eunice
Relationships - Other Personas
While being the same person, her other personas are different people with the same mind but with different personalities and appearance. The three fragments born from her inherit a part of her original personality.
- Astaroth Queen - wrath and seriouness
- Red Moon Tyrant - psychopathy and insanity
- Mina Harker - intelligence and childishness
Astaroth Queen (King)For being a fragment of herself, Ara consider Astaroth King as her "near-clone" or something close to a sister or even daughter. She never choose which person in her family she could be considered.
Ara once was very fond and proud of Astaroth Queen due to her seriousness, surpassing power and skill, greatly acknowledging her power, and considering her to be the most worthy and only heir to the throne of Limbo. Her trust of Meliodas is displayed by the fact that Astaroth Queen learned Reality-Warping ability to control all laws of Limbo. Her heir was initially loyal enough to her creator that she relentlessly did battle with the Goddesses and Angeles every day and night despite how foolishly she thought of the war between the Demon and Goddess Clan was. Another point that Astaroth Queen hated in Ara was her corrupting the all Earths slowly with corruption and wars instead of using all of her military and personal strength to easily take over planets to her own. However, even knowing the mistakes of Ara, she respects her creator and vowed to never betray her, which is an inverse case of the Fallen's Essence betraying his creator. Zeldris appears to also fear Ara greatly, but will not hesitate to talk something if it differs from her goals. This would rarely change Ara's thinking though, so Astaroth Queen will still carry out her mother's orders anyway, showing great loyalty to Ara and is willing to give her own life to protect and serve Ara.
Red Moon TyrantDespite being a complete Knight Templar, Ara perfectly knows she is not normal as she lacks empathy that even the most cold-hearted demons have. She considers herself not to be a sociopath as she is capable of love but a psychopath with an insane urge to cause as much as pain and suffering to Gods and mortals.
In Red's case, she is a special fragment that awake Ara's curiousity with the solo purpose of psychological study. Ara knows she is a psychopath but her self-control always keep her most insane traces locked deep down in her mind. When Red was born, she took her time to analyze her to know how exactly psychopathy affects her in her social and profissional life. Aside from that, nothing.
By obvious reasons, Red never considered Ara as a friends, mistress, creator much less family, as she was born from the same insanity and just wanted to watch the world burn. While Astaroth Queen and Mina were especially following her orders and had the same ideology, Red had a different method of thinking and never showed empathy for living beings and nature, unlike the others who considered nature to be beauty. In Red'd mind, she considered the total destruction of life and creation through suffering as the true beauty since everything was born from death and destruction, so it was only normal to bring the steps of creation back to zero, to its natural form. Because of that, Red and Ara never spoke with each other but the latter was willing to let Red do as she pleases since, no matter what, she still a pawn anyway. So it can said the two were neutral towards one to another.
Mina HarkerFrom all fragments, Mina is the only fragment that has more than just two parts of Ara's personality. Mina is not only childish, intelligent but playful, naughty and inherited Ara's love for nature and hatred for mortals.
While being manipulative and a mastermind of globalwide events, Mina came to embrace Ara's hatred for humans for being the most toxic race of the planets and destroying all that is beautiful of the world. While Ara shows a deep connection for Mina, like mother and daughter, Ara still have shame of herself for creating Mina due to her naughty side. Her shame, however, is not regret for creating her but to feel embarassed for looking at her as she not only have a childish personality but a lewd one towards women, something that can be compared at looking at your clone doing bad things.
Mina consider Ara to be her Goddess and share the same ideals with her but like Astaroth Queen, she has one of two things she don't agree with Ara: the first her hatred for dogs and second is her interest for some humans and turning them into demons to do her bidding. Unlike Ara who is fully convinced that nobody can break out of her control, Mina don't like to understimate her enemies and always expect the impossible from mortals as some of them are capable of miracles with their own determination. One example being Nami Feuer, who was critically injured by the KK Killer in the Los Angeles KK Murder Case but even with fatal wounds, she continued fighting Ike with her own hands. Ara, on other hand, overlook the emotions of humans and consider their feelings as just a superior form of logic.
List of Victims
Part 1 - Pre-Storylines
- 45 Astaroth Heads; †
- Pshica Demon Queen; †
- 549 demons from Astaroth Clan; †
- 23 Pure-Blooded Devils; †
- 9 Leohart's Servants; †
- 12 Satan worshippers; †
- 90 members of Blood Cult; †
- Mephistomon; †
- Motaro; †
- Yolda; †
- 923 members of Leviathan Cult; †
- 395,000 demons from Qliphoth Realm; †
- 9,000,000 Pure Blooded-Devils from Tartarus; †
- 402 minions from Nine Demon Gates; †
- 92 Fallen Angels from 1st Floor of Hell; †
- 120,000 Low-Level Demons from Qliphoth Realm; †
- 93,000 DEM soldiers; †
- 495 Low-Abyssals; †
- Barbamon; †
- 694,000 ArchAngels; †
- 23,000,000 Angels from Paradise; †
- 593,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 763,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 humans from all Earths; †
- 593,000,000 Bio-Sentient Weapons from Sith Empire; †
- All Titans from Greek Mythology; †
- Sunna the Goddess of Sun; †
- Black Doom; †
- Rá; †
- Nu Wa;
- The Black King; †
- 405 captains from Ara's Cult;
- 902 Priests from Hindu Temples; †
- 200 elderly from Egypt; †
- 6 Pharaos from Ancient Egypt; †
- 920 Mayas; †
- 70,000,000 people killed by Catholic Church over the years (as she was the one who first introduced the Black Magic to the world, creating the Heretics, demons, monsters and witchs); †
- 595,000 priests from USA; †
- 932,000 priests from Russia; †
Part 2 - Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow
- Lady Crane; †
- Lord Thomas Crane; †
- Ichabod Crane;
- Carmichael Clearness;
- Lord Helio;
- Selina Strawberry; †
- Nick Hawley's parents (indirectly); †
- Pandora; †
- Jake Wells;
- Sophie Foster;
- Alex Norwood;
- Malcolm Dreyfuss; †
- (More coming soon...)
Part 3 - Rise of Blue Haired Heroine & Saga AA
- 50,000 members of Mafusa Gang; †
- 5,000,000 people who suffered indirectly through her actions on the Underworld of the crime all over the world;
- 1,000,000 monsters from her own organization; †
- Kureto Hiragi; †
- All 764 members of Moon Terminator Company; †
- Kraken; †
- Skadi; †
- Aki Honda; †
- Tomoo; †
- Alastor; †
- Misogi "KnightWalker" Kumagawa; †
- All Kumagawa Family; †
- Corset; †
- Eugen Katsuragi; (de facto murder) †
- Vipera; †
- 90,000 members from Mafusa Gang killed during the battle of Tenguu City; †
- Maria Arzonia; (indirectly) †
- Kirie Kojima; (de facto murder) †
- Rentaro's parents;
- 604 people from Turim; †
- 502 Bishops from Blood Cult; †
- North City Civilians – Upon beginning her invasion on Argentina, Ara destroys North City with a Death Beam, killing all of the civilians. Estimated between 1,000,000 - 2,500,000 †;
- Kyouhei Kannazuki;
- All 340,000 soldiers from VSA; †
- Junko Enoshima; †
- Mukuro Ikusaba; †
- All members from Ultimate Despair; †
Part 4 - Future Timeline
- Tomas Sev; †
- All members from Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire (safe for Aryana Westcott and Unit-CM 130); †
- All members from Sith Empire; †
- Petelgese Romanne-Conti; †
- The Morrigan; †
- En; †
- Isaac Ray Peram Westcott; - banished to prison dimension
- Leohart the Prince of Hell; †
- Darth Hades; †
- God the Creator of the Multi-Universe; †
- The Fallen's Essence; †
- Lusamine; †
- Alll members of Scathach's Cult; †
- All Gods and Deities from the Multi-Universe; †
- 10 Googol sentient living beings from all over existence during her reign; †
- All Resistence leaders; †
- All religious people of Prime Earth (estimated in 2,000,000,000); †
Part 5 - Influence Afterlife: 10 billion years
- 950,000,000 sentient living beings killed in 'Aranic' (pun of satanic) rituals; †
- 423,000 civilians from Prime Earth - Killed by Astaroth Earthlings follows; †
- Seras Victoria - Tortured but alive;
- West Supreme Kai - Killed by Astaroth Clan; †
- North Supreme Kai - Killed by Astaroth Demons; †
- Lubbaby - This Demon, usually in the form of a flute that kills anyone who hears its tune besides the player, is said to be from the Books of Ara.
- Deliora - This Demon is also one from the Books of Ara made to destroy all life on the 560th Earth.
- Nox the Goddess of Night - An Artificial Goddess of the Roman Mythology, made by Ara to rule the night under her influence.
- Etherious - Are a race of Artificial Demons that were born from the Books of Ara with the solo purporse to serve her and help her in her conquest. They are the most predominant type of demons acting on Earth and are responsable for the corruption of mankind, turning most of innocent people into sinners to send their souls to hell.
- Satanic Rituals - Black Book that teaches humans to create satanic rituals to offer their souls.
- Aranism - Aranism is a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs based on the character of Ara, a figure-similar and more strong than Satan. Contemporary religious practice of Aranism began with the founding of the Church of Satan in 1020 and engaged war with the Catholic Church for centuries, although a few historical precedents exist. Prior to the public practice, Aranism existed primarily as an accusation by various Christian and Satanists groups toward perceived ideological opponents, rather than a self-identity.
- Black Bibly - The Black Bible is a collection of essays, observations, and rituals published by the fanatical Intergang in 1969. It is the central religious text of Aranism, and is considered the foundation of its philosophy and dogma. It has been described as the most important document to influence contemporary Aranism. Believers have been described as "atheistic Aranists because they believe that God is not an external entity, but rather something that each person creates as a projection of his or her own personality—a benevolent and stabilizing force in his or her life. There have been thirty printings of The Ara Bible, through which it has sold over 70 million copies to nations that had more influence of Leohart's Cult.
- Laws of Black Magic - A book with 400 pages that teaches humans the most basic forms of black magic by selling their souls for Ara in exchange of power and superiority. Teaches: telepathy, telekinesis, gravity manipulation, brainwash, possession, control over liquid and summoning of low-level demons.
- The Black Army Guide (not a book) - A book that gives total control over the demonic The Black Army, it was stolen by Kanon Rihavein during her assault at Leohart's Cult HQ in Turim 6 years prior the beginning of the storyline. She has a contract with the Black King, a Etherious demon made to hold the power of the Black Army Guide but the latter betrayed Ara and formed an alliance with Kanon, giving her powers of a Master-Demon while being an Artificial-Angel at the same time.
- Mr. Cursey - A voodoo doll used by witches from Middle Ages to kill High-Priests of Catholic Church, mainly Royal Inquisitors that were involved with the Witch Hunt, an event that seeks to capture all witches and burn them in the stakes. To use it, the user must have a small fragment of the victim's body, such as an hair and put it inside of the doll, it'll immediately connect a link between the doll and the victim.
- Gloria humani corporis fabrica (Flute of Cruelty) - A flute made of black magic that can turn people into savage mindless beasts, attacking and devouring everything in their sight.
- Face - The White Inheritance: Face, best known as Face was an extremely powerful Magic Weapon owned by the Reality Council but was built by Ara Astaroth 200 million years prior the beginning of the storyline. Appearing true to its namesake, Face is an extremely powerful and dangerous weapon owned by the Reality Council that has the ability to nullify all magic and life across 4 Multi-Universes, wiping out the existence the souls of the people affected by the weapons. As such, people who are soulless, aren't affected by its powers. This weapon was extremely dangerous, requiring three Reality Council members to seal it with Link Magic. The seal can be broken with their deaths.
- Celestial Globe - A small globe that link with the mind of the user using a blood contract. If the user thinks about the name or face of the person he wants to find, the globe will show the location of the people the user's looking for. It can only be used in planets, stars or a spatial body. Infinite dimensions without gravity or a celestial body are not located in the globe.
- The Black Tao - Black Tao is The Apostles' from Leohart's Cult main source of power. The Tao is a mystical oriental art developped by Ara Astaroth and used by the population of "Tartarus", a sub-world located in Hell, they were called Yamto, they were also known as Heretics and vowed to kill Leohart the Prince of Hell, Ara attempted to overthrow Leohart from inside by creating riots. People who lived in this land were called the Tao Masters around 700-800 million years ago. A power of Tao is always linked to its wielder's skills and personnality. This power calls upon its wielder's ki (life energy) and needs a difficult and extremely rigorous training to be fully mastered. Using carelessly a power of Tao without proper training would consume its wielder's ki; and if someone were to use an untrained power of Tao continuously his/her ki would end up depleted, leading to his/her death.
- The Black Army Weapons - The Demons from Black Army are a group composed of characters who were originally normal living beings, but the Ara's attack on their homeplanets caused them to turn evil and obsess over a certain thing that they enjoyed in their human lives. Half of them are aliens that went insane with Ara's assaults and joined her to become her slaves. The weapons from Black Army are demonic weapons that have the power to corrupt living being if touched or cut the skin of a person.
- Spear of Cassius - A spear made of Idea of Evil's aura that is able to stab God the Creator of the Multi-Universe and has the power to kill him just like the Spear of Longinus written in the Holy Bible.
Hell Portals - Prime Earth
- Shangri-la - Located 50,000 meters below the Dead Sea in Egypt
- Verrucky - Located on the top of Olypums
- La Sombra - Located on [unknown region of] Peru
Artifacts of the Past
- Kner - A creepy mask that possess other people in order to get freedom
- The Box - A small box that sings all night. If the person listen to it all nights, it'll bring disgrace to his or her life when the music stops, often making the victims kill their families and loved ones, followed by suicide.
- The Ritual Dagger - A satanic dagger that connects the underworld with the living world. If the user touch it, he will hear the voice of all people that were killed by this dagger during their vicious rituals of sacrifice.
- Dark Vel - A candle made of wax and blood of demon, it creates a powerful shield of demonic magic around the local of the sacrifice, giving access to demonic entities.
- Gain ultimate power;
- Conquer Nibiru and use it as the Capital of her Dark Empire and Realm;
- Kill Nu Wa and all Gods;
- Break the enchanted weapons that was forged by Odin, Ra, and Vishnu;
- Subjugate all (going beyond planet Earth) to her rule;
- Conquer all Earths of the Multi-Universe;
- Conquer the existence and defeat all Dark Empires;
- Overthrow Leohart the Prince of Hell and rule Hell;
- Invade the Paradise and destroy all Gods and Angels;
- Destroy any planet in sight;
- Devour the universe in order to find peace in utmost nothingness;
- Destroy the Matrix;
- Kill her sister and rival Scathach;
- Bring about the Hell upon the Multi-Universe;
- Expand the Qliphoth influence to other universes;
- Enslave all living beings;
- Find out how to find the Core of the Multi-Universe and stain it in blackness to expand Armageddon towards the entire existence;
- Make all clans of Hell fight each other;
- Create a "fun" world without rules or restrictions;
- To kill all Earthlings and animals;
- Plunge the 0th Multi-Universe in blackness, death, fear and destruction;
- Turn the Prime Earth into a polluted wasteland of Black Tao;
- Bring down the World Order and generate anarchy;
- Destroy Balam Alliance;
- Obtain the True Lizaru to rule Paradise for a short period of time;
- Consume the souls of Earth and then the Milky Way galaxy;
- Be the New Queen Goddess of an empty universe until she decides to create a new universe in fear and despair.
Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine
- Keep control over the Underworld of the Crime;
- Use the battle between the KnightWalker Family and KFP to turn the bodies of the deceased warriors and civilians into Trolls;
- Get more sacrifices from Paris using Bill Williamson;
- Collect souls of virgin people;
- Increase her influece in Europe;
- To get all orphans of the war and train them to become her cultists.
- Destroy Kyouhei Kannazuki for treason;
- Kill all leaders of KnightWalker Funeral Parlor;
- Kill Scathach if necessary;
- Kill Kali if necessary;
- Increase her Blackness by eating human souls;
- Create her army of Trolls and zombies;
- Use Kureto to stop Scathach's masterplan;
- Prevent the Tech of the End destroy Earth;
- Find new members for Leohart's Cult;
- Found the Sin Archbishops.
Raizen High School Arc
- Rise Aki Honda to become the leader of Mafusa Gang;
- Make the Mafusa Gang the most powerful criminal organizations of the world;
- Wipe out the loyal servants of Aki Honda for treason;
- Continue to sell weapons and drugs to mobster organizations.
- Prevent the Rogues from returning to the past and undoing her current rule;
- To have her son Tomas rule by her side;
- Recreate the Mafusa Gang;
- Create the Black Tao;
- Kill Rentaro Satomi;
- Make Katarina Couteau in her nun-sex slave or kill her;
- Kill Kotori Itsuka;
- Turn Jellal in a Ghoul;
- Kill Shigure in front of Lucas to make him go in despair and corrupt the noble hero;
- Kill King Hamdo;
- Banish the Manufacturing Progressive Sciences from her territories;
- Kill Imperia Deamonne and use her soul as one of her 'pets';
- Destroy Suzuya's village and use the population as resources;
- Enslave the people of Argentina;
- Take control of Texas;
- Corrupt as many people she can to create her own religion and be praised as a Goddess;
- Keep her control and power upon all 550,000 Earths she command;
- Destroy all Earths and gain ultimate power to kill Leohart;
- Conquer Prime Earth and infect everyone with the Black Tao to turn all mankind into savage monsters;
- Destroy Global Pact Defense;
- Overthrow the Ratatoskr;
- Destroy the Rogues;
- Wipe out all Christians from Russia and United States;
- Conquer Argentina;
- Kill the Guardians of the Universe;
- Kill the Supreme Gods;
- To kill all Spirits and Ghosts of human left on Earth;
- Rise the Qliphoth Tree in the center of the planet to corrupt it;
- Serve The Idea of Evil and its purpose of giving reason for mankind's suffering;
- Spread hate and fear upon Catholics, Hindus, Jews, Celtics, Evangelics, Jainists, Buddhists, Babists, Islamics, Confucianists, Shintos and Taoisnists;
- Weakening the barriers between the spiritual and the physical worlds and merging them;
- Encourage those who possess Behelit to become Apostles of Leohart and demand 'equivalent' sacrifices from them;
- Corrupt all living beings;
- Destroy the omniverse and travel to another omniverse to do the same thing for all eternity;
- Maintain and enforce the Law of Causality.
Motives and ideals
Section for villains only
Despite Ara seems to be the generic Card Carrying Villain of the story, more notable in Magic Side, where she is played as a ruthless tyrant who enjoys death and suffering, Ara, however, is not a villain who enjoy carnage for pure pleasure. Rather, she is a Knight Templar who thinks herself to be a righteous leader who is fighting for her justice and see her atrocities as a necessary crime for "peace".
While many villains are pure evil who wants war for fun and profit, Ara actually wants peace by making the darkness win the war as she believes light to be weak and has no support to keep itself in power (like love, harmony and friendship) as feelings of happiness can become feelings of hatred and wrath, thus creating a world of war and starting the circle of hate again and again, resulting in more death.
Ara's twisted sense of justice has the vision of a world of emptiness, a existence without life or death, a world of nothing. Ara believes peace will only exist when everything disappear with all creation which lead her to destroy the omniverse after was done with her "justice". As more bizarre as it seems, Ara believes malevolence of all people to be the right thing to admit and all evil in people's to be their true happiness. This concept came from her thoughts that people should be free from laws and rules which are only ropes to keep people from exposing their true self in a jail called "society". This is the very concept of anarchism.
Her thoughts about light and good feelings are inverse of what normal people thinks as well. She considers love to be fragile as this can turn people moved by hatred. For example, Maria Arzonia lost all friends to Ara and her allies in the future, and that loss turned Maria in a person who could only think about vengeance and murder. Ara tends to use Maria as a sinful being for corrupting herself by accepting feelings like love in her heart. Despite Ara's personality, she don't like hatred by love feelings and consider hatred as a weapon to be used against inferior beings. For her, there is two kinds of hate: emotions-hatred and ideal-hatred... The emotional-hatred are the negative feelings born from positive emotions, such as losing their loved ones and adopt a new kind of hatred of the world. The ideal-hatred is the negative emotions born from the ideology of a religious or political side, this kind of emotion was very used the ascension of nazism in Germany which is a forced feeling introduced in a society by force though the ideology.
In a political part, Ara takes inspirations in an authoritarian or totalitarian nationalist political ideology. Ara seek to organize a nation or even a whole planet according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy. Generally considered far right, the syncretic elements of Ara's ideology make it difficult to classify on a left-right spectrum. Ara believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong; in other fascism. Ara also likes the nazi-socialist ideology that was used by Nazi Party through Adolf Hitler who rose to power in the era of Nazi Germany. It is a specific form of fascism which expressly promotes racism and antisemitism as policies.
Ara subscribed to theories of racial hierarchy and Social Darwinism, identifying the Pure-Blooded Devils as a part of what Ara regarded as a Superior Race or Master race. Ara aimed to overcome social divisions and create a Demonic homogeneous society based on racial purity which represented a people's community. Ara also claims that inferior races that are mortals and non-demons shall be enslaved and forced to work for the master race through violence and slavery, a typical nazi and slavery system used by thousands of kingdoms, countries and empire over the years.
Ara defends a type of government that seeks to increase its size, either by forcing (through war) or influencing (through politics) other countries to submit to their rule. Ara claims that one of her goals is extending power and dominion, especially by direct territorial acquisition or by gaining political and economic control of other areas through strength. This is known as "Imperialism". Because it always involves the use of power, whether military force or some subtler form, imperialism has often been considered morally reprehensible, and the term is frequently employed in international propaganda to denounce and discredit an opponent’s foreign policy.
For millions years, Ara created a term called "Circle of Hate" or "The Curse of Hatred". The Curse of Hatred was an ideal common to all mortals and Gods. According to Ara, all sane mortals are people greatly devoted to love and friendship, yet they tend to conceal their more affectionate traits. When the object of their affection is lost, a mortal's love can instantaneously turn into hatred, leaving them more inclined to do anything and everything in their power to achieve their goals and show their own superiority, regardless of the consequences and repercussions of their actions. The despair of these experiences cause a manifestation of unique soul fragment within a mortal's life essence, impacting their morality and staining them in black. Ara believes the only way to destroy the circle is to destroy the sanity of all people, which she considers to be a jail and turn the whole world into insane people will expose their true selves, thus, releasing them from all emotions in a world where pain and sorrow is equal for everybody.
Main Theme Song
Astaroth King Song
Ara's Invasion to London Song
Ara Versus All Heroes song
Ara Versus Leohart song
Ara Versus Darth Hades song
Ara Versus Isaac Westcott song
Astaroth Empire's Genocidal War
The Future of Ara Astaroth Song
Comic-Funny Moment! Theme
Battle Song - Final Battle
Defeat & Arc Ending Song (Tomas' death)
- "Kill the humans, slice their meat, cut their bones, and use their blood and guts to hold the most extravagant party. Come now! And we will engrave into their corpses, our everlasting fantasy world!"
- "I offer humankind a new world! I will render their high-tech weapons useless, and at the same time destroy their power plants and communication channels. I will take their light and pull out their claws. And before they are able to react and restore their old ways, I will send them my children. To France, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, the USA. In my world, the people will live in agony and fear. A wonderful vision, isn't it?"
- "My name is Ara Astaroth and I kill people and I love it. I know nine million ways to kill a body and I love every single one of them. All dull day every day right up until I hit the hay I think of bodies. Bodies burst. Bodies slit right up the middle and shared across a hundred nice little gardens. And when I sleep I dream of ways to kill a body that ain't nobody thought of yet. I wonder if I was too simple-minded there..."
- "All shall be stained in black!"
- "All I wanted was to see the most fundamental characteristic of human existence. Savagery! Savagery in its purest, most unadulterated form! But that woman, blinded by love, ruined it. Unending, overwhelming despair... can the stubborn determination of mere humans cause a miracle like this? NO! I'll prove it! I'll prove there's no such thing as miracles! Those of you there with good hearts untainted by darkness! PERISH! Those of you unburdened by guilty consciences... DIE! Those of you who carry love for another in your hearts... PERISH! Tell me, what am I? Light or darkness? Your hope... or your despair?"
- "I want to hurt you. Because of you I will have to gather all my children back into their cages and break their spirits all over again."
- "Life is so precious to these people. They cling so tenaciously to their ephemeral prize. Run while you can, girl. But in the end, death will find you... and everyone else on this planet."
- "Most men would question the decency of a decision like [mass-murdering your own people]. Some would become paralyzed with despair and regret. Rest assured, I am not most men."
- "Look at you. All brittle bones and ligaments and red, red ventricles, so sticky-soft and bendable... I wonder what noise you'll make when I pop your seams?"
- "Are you still feeling angry? Feel free to take it out on her. Even if you beat her too hard, she can be fixed easily, and I’ll still be able to go with my plans. Come on, take some pleasure in punishing the genie for not being subservient to your whims. She’s basically nothing more than an object right now."
- "You seem so surprised. Surely you didn't truly believe that I had any intention of remaining here at this filthy PLACE, being denied my magic and crown, being forced to remain by her side as an equal? You filthy worms, why would I ever choose family over power?"
- "First there was the collapse of civilization: anarchy, genocide, starvation. Then when it seemed things couldn't get any worse, we got the plague. The Living Death, quickly closing its fist over the entire planet. Then we heard the rumors: that the last scientists were working on a cure that would end the plague and restore the world. Restore it? Why? I like the death! I like the misery! I LIKE THIS WORLD!"
- "Some here want your money for all the evil your people have done. I want your pain... Who the hell I am to say that in the first place..."
- "These boys are now our soldiers! They belong to me now! If you try to get them back, your whole village will burn! If you ask for help, I will cut out your tongues! If you go against me, I will feed you your intestines! Hear me, believe me, and fear me!"
- "I visited your home this morning after you'd left. I tried to play wife. I tried to taste the life of a simple woman. It didn't work out, so I took a souvenir... his pretty head. He begged for his life. He begged for his life... and the life inside him. Oh! You didn't know..."
- "Woo, so angry. Be careful, human, so much stress will give you a heart attack. Oh, what am I saying? Please continue, never mind what I say."
- "Perhaps annihilating this scum will break me out of my... malaise."
- "You are now hearing the voice of Ara! Unfortunately, I will no longer be available for any more appointments. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."
- "Of course it is, sweetheart. You wouldn't let your mommy get hurt by those ugly humans!"
- "Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?"
- "I believe Pornography and Hentai can save the world!"
- "I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
- "You have no effect on me because you are flast chested!"
- Ara: Then, I'll introduce you guys a new member for our happy group, Leohart's Cult!
- Ein: Ms. Ara, don't you think our faction has a few too many transfer members?
- Ara: Ah, it's because I'm the protagonist of this crappy!
- "Amen, hallelujah, peanut butter!"
- "If I were a strong man, I would immediately tackle you and plunge myself into your yaoi hole."
- "You rotten puke-brained bitch-ass whore!!!!"
- "She'll scream. I'm going to take all night doing dear old Nancy. And you're going to die knowing it's all your fault! They've all screamed, Hartigan! Dozens of them. Maybe a hundred! Eight years' worth. Every one of them screamed! And if there weren't so many people here about, I would show you how to make dear old Nancy scream! It's going to be hell of a show!"
- "I play the game of genocide, it's like using poison to kill ants in my damn cake!"
- "I love to observe the look of pure horror that crosses a man’s face when he realizes that he is, without doubt, going to die… And that is the look I’m talking about."
- "The alien who dares to intrude, the humans, animals, birds, fish, reptiles: all life is my enemy! All life shall perish under the reign of Sutekh the Destroyer!"
- "You know, I've always measured my success by counting the number of victims I've had. But now, I think I'm going to widen my scope and start counting the number of Earths I conquer instead. You want to go home? Let's go. After all, this Earth has already been brought to its knees."
- "I never thought it would be so easy to slaughter my whole neighborhood. I can feel their pain, their suffering flowing through my veins. It's like the most intense drug, and I need more! Much more!"
- "Are those girls alive? I heard them crying. It must have been forced upon them. The poor girls. That woman has a glare in her eyes. A sharp, evil glare. It's scary."
- "Somebody wants you dead. That's fine by me. But he didn't stipulate how you were to die. Nor how long it should take. That was left up to me to decide. And we got all night."
- Do you think I care that the soulstuff I consume creates a void of life in the multiverse? Nay, for I have become the ultimate predator! The lives I consume are pure and untainted by incarnation, and my meals are all the sweeter for it!"
- "Simply put, I'm obsessed with the idea of capturing that moment when innocence evolves into corruption. That shift from black, to white, to gray... and beyond. Most models are cynical; they lose that naivete. However, some Blackwell students carry their hope and optimism with them like... an aura. And those lucky few become my models... my subjects."
- "I will admit that I take no little pleasure in this task. It will be quite entertaining to make some of those self-righteous humans turn on one another, or push one of those blustering braggarts from Qo'noS until he begs for death. Oh, and the Vulcans... I will make Vulcans weep, and I will savor every tear."
- "Now, you are my slave, and you will do my bidding. You will be…fearless! Go and defeat the Rogues! And when they are gone, I will create a new world full of pain where the darkness will reign!"
- "Pain... agony... my hatred burns through the cavernous deeps... The world heaves with my torment! Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage! But at last, the whole of Purgatory will break. And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings!"
- "When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
- "The brethren know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand."
- - Ara: Signal the Vira to track down the Alliance. We follow the Rogues and Reality Council. How soon can we have the ship ready to pursue?
- - Officer: [Officer looks back towards a cracking sound, and watches as the large tower of the ship falls down.] Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?
- - Ara: ................
- - Black Raven: I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup!
- - Ara: Apparently, you can.
- "The enemy has opted for oblivion! Prepare the fleet."
- - Idea of Evil: GO, all of you! And take that infernal thing with you. I will not have it on my dimension.
- - Ara: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, because *I* will. Because it seems to be the only way to ensure listening ears. We need prisoners to interrogate, "DADDY", which seems to work best when they're alive. You maybe the God of Evil but that does not stop you from being diligent.
- - Idea of Evil: HOW DARE YOU ORDER THE SUPREME GOD OF ALL EVIL!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO COMMANDS MYSELF!
- - Ara: And this God will act like I COMMANDED! I thought you would have learned that, after I ordered you to destroy your Black Battery Central. This is no longer your world, Father. The immaterial has become... immaterial.
- - Katarina: You murdered my parents.
- - Ara: They chose their own fate.
- - Katarina: And you have chosen yours. We will fight. And you will die.
- “Mankind’s greatest fear is Mankind itself.”
- "Mortals forget their foolishness and repeat their mistakes. If mortals do not redeem themselves willingly, they will not change.”
- "Sorry, honey... Ideology is stronger than blood and emotions. I really loved you... But my dreams are more important!"
- “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? This world deserves DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!”
- "Even if you lose and die, you're still valuable as an experimental sample. I won't let you go to waste!"
- "Next time we meet I’ll tear off your puny head and crush it, without fail."
- "If there is such a thing like happiness in this world, it should resemble the endless nothingness."
- "Behold, in my cavernous eyes, your lives and those of ants are exactly the same."
- "You're so arrogant... I don't find myself worse than Fallen's Essence, Michael Langdon, Moloch, Heis, Aryana and many others. I'm a mere queen trying to achieve her dreams in her own way. I'm not a egomaniac wanting your attention as the most dangerous."
- “Nobody cared who I was until I became this monster I am today... Now I know, people only remember your name when you commit pain and death. If I was just like you, I doubt they will remember me as their guardian. Instead, they would mock me and say I'm just part of the history to be left behind. Why do you bother protecting those disgusting beings?"
- “Let’s go Bob. I bet you must be hungry. How does five men on death row sound?”
- “The next time you sneak a peek while I’m bathing, I’ll cut it off. You’ve been warned... But if you insist..."
- - Ara: Tomas... There’s one thing I have to say to you.
- - All: .......................
- - Ara: Your fly is down! It’s driving me nuts, so please zip it up!
- - Zelkron: Ara, please hurt me.
- - Ara: Zelkron, I didn’t know you were into that. We really are perfect for each other. Ahh~
- "I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!"
- "Shorty?! Could a shorty do this?! What else you want to call me: a half-pint bean sprout midget?! I'm still growing you backwater desert idiots!"
- "Look around Suzuya, at these big ass trees."
- - Ara: "We had sex and sex makes babies! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤"
- - CM: "......."
- - Conti: '"........"
- "People die when they're killed."
- "I'm going to eviscerate you and use your gastrointestinal tract as a condom while I fornicate with your skull!"
- "But I waxed off everything! I waxed off your car, I waxed off your house, I even waxed off your monkey!"
- "Why aren't the Sin Archbishops showing up? Oh, they're dead.... Why are they dead?!?
- "Welcome to Oz, bitch!"
- "I don't founded this empire to receive aliens with dick-like heads..."
- "Remember when I drank that guy? That was weiirrdd."
- "I, Prince Hamdo, have become the Supreme Leader o---blah-blah blah-blah, I get it. Then you slay the jabberwocky and went on to save Narnia."
- "Well, if it isn't Faggoty Andy and On-the-Raggedy Ann!!
- - Ara: CM, you staying the night? We got plenty of room here, but, you know, no extra beds so we'll have to share. ❤ ❤
- - CM: The rats in the basement don't sound so bad as a company.
- "Just listening to the space duck... what a majestic creature."
- "I'll shove my Azarath fists right up their ass!"
- - Ara: Hello, I'm Space Napolehitler. Give me the thing.
- - Mouri: No!
- - Ara: Give me the thing!
- - Mouri: No!
- - Ara: Kill his kid! (Kid dies with a Wilhelm Scream) Give me the thing.
- - Mouri: Here.
- - Ara: Kill him!
- - Mouri: But the thing! (Neck Snap)
- - Tomas: …wait am I immortal?
- - Ara: I don't know! Let's see…
- - Narrator: A new evil has revealed its face. Who are these mysterious enemies, and do Katarina and the Rogues stand a chance? The answers to these questions will be revealed---
- - Ara: ---Right now. Future Ara, Future CM, Zorc, and Oh My, No.
- - Ara: ... Petelgese, what the hell was that?
- - Petelgese: I believe that was the space duck.
- - Elder: Why are you here? Why are you killing our people?
- - Ara: Well, you see, I was just in the area and I thought this would be a delightful place for a summer home what the f*** do you think I'm here for!?
- - Ara: W-w-wait! You and I... we could team up against the Rogues! Rule the Omniverse! ... as mother and son! [looks at CM] And father.
- - Ara: You know, Thetis, I'm starting to think that my people don't know what I pay them for.
- - Theta: You don't pay us.
- - Ara: (hurriedly) Allow them to live for. I mean first we lose...what was his name?
- - Thetis: Petelgese Romanne-Conti? The guy who took care of you his ENTIRE life.
- - Ara: Ah, Petelgese. Then we lose all of our Black Mages, and now Roland's dead? I'm sorry, but if this sh*t goes any further south, we're going to hit Space Mexico.
- - Thetis: What is it you want me to do, Shogun of Sorrow, Ara Astaroth?
- - Ara: What I want YOU to do is pull up your frilly stockings, tighten your thong, and stop being such a retard.
- - Conti: Anti-Christ of All Anti-Christs, I really need to use the Space Skype.
- - Ara: Petelgese, what could possibly be so important that you need to interrupt me during my call?
- - Conti: Well, I need to call my girlfriend.
- - Ara: Well, I—(glances over his shoulder in shock) CM, I'll call you back. (disconnects Space Skype and drops back down to floor level) ...come again?
- - Conti: You see, our one-year anniversary is coming up, and I want to see where she wants to go so we can make reservations early.
- - Ara: Oh... and all this time I could've sworn you were...never mind.
- - Conti: What? You thought I was single?
- - Ara: Well, no, I just... I thought you were into... you know, it really doesn't matter.
- - Conti: Well it matters to me, because, frankly it sounds like you thought I was— (random minion enter in the room)
- - Random Minion: Mistress of Darkness! Shigure Yukimi broken out of the healing—TAAAAANK! (dies by energy blast)
- - Ara: Oh no, that minion died could you go fix that or we'll continue this conversation never.
- - Conti: ...did he say something about Shigure?
- - Ara: Petelgese, who did you leave guarding her?
- - Conti: ...
- (Cut to the wrecked lab and what's left of Crauz)
- - Ara: CRAUZ?! You left Crauz here?!
- - Conti: Well, I thought he could handle it!
- - Ara: Crauz couldn't handle an hour watching porn, much less Shigure!
- "So, for the first century I'll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security, and then when they think I'm not so bad, BAM! I'll go full tyrant on them in the second century. Then I'll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if I even existed to begin with, just to come back and kill them all."
- "Dirty scientist... After all I do---! [Ara enters in CM's room only to see him without T-shirt] Oh my god, you could grind meat on th—[stumbles back] AH!"
- "AGH! My organs! Stay in there, stay in your home, mommy needs you!"
- - Katarina: So I take it you're the one who exterminated mankind?
- - Ara: Oh no, no, that was another guy. His name was "Shit, Sherlock", first name "No".
- - Michael: I've been looking for Carissa, Ara, but I can't find her anywhere. She is not in Buckingham Palace.
- - Ara: What do you mean you can't find Carissa anywhere, Your Holiness? (slapped the table and yelled at the Inquisitors) Find her now! I want to see Carrisa right now! AT ONCE! If she has left, she will be a cower who refuses to accept her first defeat. A LOSER!
- - Michael: ......
- - Ara: Bring me Carissa! CARRISA! CARRISA!! CARRISA!!!
- - Ara: Wanna see some magic, son?
- - Tomas: Yes.
- - Ara: Me too.
- - Ara: I see a beautiful woman in this mirror. A woman with might, determination, beauty and intelligence that will surpass all Gods.
- - Satella: Thank---!
- - Ara: Oh! You're here too! HAHAHA!
- - Moloch: I am afraid that you'll adress me as your grandfather...
- - Ara: [sacarstically] My GREAT-GRANDSON!!!
- - Moloch: ......
- - Ara: [serious] You are Sidney Glass, and the Magic Mirror himself. I am just gonna ask you one question!
- - Sidney Glass: Yeah?
- - Ara: [turn mischevous] Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest lady of them all?
- - Sidney Glass: [bemused] Well, technically speaking, you are not a queen.
- - Ara: Oh, that is sweet... unless I blow your head in three steps: Smash, splash and crash! Fine, seriously, TELL ME... WHERE IS ICHABOD CRANE!?
- - Sidney: Now we're talking...
- - Imperia: No, I can't lose. I have to beat you. You're evil, and you have to be stopped!
- - Ara: Oh, come now. If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then let God strike me down where I stand. (lightning strikes Ara, to no effect) HA! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!
- "Don’t be so serious. If you cannot laugh at yourself, call me. I’ll laugh at you."
- - Ara: You're nothing but an overgrown lizard!
- - Katarina: And you're nothing but an overgrown that thing Kotori keeps in her drawer!
- - Ara: Will you just piss off?
- - Katarina: I don't have to use the bathroom!
- - Ara: Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them this a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish, but then who's the villain?
- - Celica: (totally lost) Y... you.
- - Ara: N-no, that was a rhetorical question.
- - Celica: And I gave you a rhetorical answer!
- - Ara: ...Good lord, I traded Nu Wa for this.
- "Oh, go ahead, pool's open; water's fine. (Everyone just stands there, shaking in their boots) No? Just going to stand there like a bunch of pissants? Thought so."
- - Ara: Shen?
- - Shen: It's not working, Astaroth King!
- - Ara: Did you click T.V., then Power?
- - Shen: Oh, wait, I'm on Video 2.
- - Ara: Nein, Video 1! Oh this is so embarassing... Sorry Iscariot leaders and Ratatoskr...
- - Ara: Let's kill us some gays!
- - Leohart: Gods.
- - Ara: Yeah, sorry, whatever. We bring 509 holy hosers, eh?
- - Ara: Real quick, does anyone want to explain what we just witnessed?
- - Vampire: Uh, I think that was Sonic the Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise by Sega, My Lady.
- - Ara: Okay, but why did it have a foot-long erection?
- - Vampire: The fanbase is... diverse. You can find many hentai doujinshis even from you out there on Internet.
- - Ara: You mean weird.
- - Vampire: It's a matter of perspective, really. For example, I like yuri hentais, but when it changed to ladyboys the genre is just...
- - Ara: Oh, so this is my fault then.
- - Kotori: Wha—? N-no—
- - Ara: Everything is my fault, apparently. Ate the last spotted dick pudding in the fridge? My fault. Crashed a car into the world's first British Dairy Queen? My fault. Unknowingly shot Archduke Ferdinand and blamed it on some other guy and started World War I? Ohhhh MY FAULT... Ok... I confess I did this one.
- - Ara: Do you know who Herod the Great was trying to kill when he sent his men to kill all infants of his kingdom?
- - Katarina: Nnnnnoooo...
- - Ara: It was me when I decided to play the innocent kid on the camp to play with a very cute boy... So, let me ask you: Do you think Herod the Great was the villain?
- - Triggers General: YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING WITH YOUR SO-CALLED PLAN?! DON'T WASTE OUR TIME AND TURN US IN BLACK DEMONS IF YOU WANT YOUR SECURITY!
- - Ara: If you want to become a Black Demon... Well, general... Kiss my official ass then.
- - All Ara Minions: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
- - The Fallen's Essence: (answers the door) [Who is it?]
- - Ara: Oh, you know... (shoots the Fallen thirty-seven times) A real demon!
- - Ara: I take enthusiastic walks through the woods.
- - Kyouhei: And kill innocent priests and nuns! You're a MONSTER!
- - Ara: Very enthusiastic walks.
- (Ara is watching Adventure Time in her room)
- - Jake the Dog: (ecstatic laughter) (TV suddenly explodes as Melancholia enters.)
- - Ara: That was a 70-inch...plasma screen TV. (inhales deeply) So...how can I help you?
- - Melancholia: You must be the great Astaroth...
- - Ara: 'Sup.
- - Melancholia: I've heard quite a lot about you.
- - Ara: Oh, really?
- - Melancholia: The nightwalker...who glides through oceans of blood...beyond human, a monster whose power radiates with a darkness that casts a shadow o--
- - Ara: Oh, you dirty ****! Work the shaft!
- - Melancholia: ...Excuse you?
- - Ara: Oh, I'm sorry, I like the dirty talk when a woman is praising me.
- - Melancholia: Perhaps I should just skip to my point. My name is Melan---
- - Ara: And I'm Carmen Sandiego. Guess where I am.
- - Melancholia: I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here.
- - Ara: Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so agitated, because this little fairy just strolled into my room, destroyed my 70-inch plasma TV, and is trying to impress me like I'm her alcoholic father.
- (Mexican Standoff ensues)
- - Ara: Be a sport and grab mommy another beer, would you?
- - Ara: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
- - Lucious: A vampire-hunter!
- - Ara: Oh great but do I have the face of Edward Cullen?
- - Nnoitra: Hey, what can I do to help?
- - Ara: Go away?
- - Nnoitra: THAT'S JUST MEAN!!!
- - Abraham Van Helsing: Vampire Queen... you lay upon the blood-soaked dirt of your ruined land. Castles plundered, dominions in ruin, servants destroyed, all to end the hellfire with which you sought to cover the world. A bloody conquest having consumed hundreds of thousands, countless villages razed to the ground, and over twenty thousand impaled and prostrated by you and you alone, to strike horror into the hearts of mortal men! WHAT SAY YOU, MONSTER! DEMON! DEVIL CONCEIVED BY THE BLEAKEST WOMB! WHAT SAY YOU NOW!?
- - Ara: ...The Aristocrats.
- - Hellsing: Grrr...(stakes Ara)
- "Ain't it funny how the colors red, white, and blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind your car, Dr. Jobe."
- "You know you're ugly when it comes to a group picture and they hand you the camera... Where are you in this photo, Kotori Itsuka?"
- "Whenever you get mad because you lost your leg, just think of a t-rex trying to masturbate."
- "As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought "Dogs are easily amused." Them I realized I was watching the dog chase his tail."
- "If you force sex on a prostitute is it rape or shoplifting?"
- - Ara: Where do you send a Jew with ADHD?
- - Imperia: I don't know...
- - Ara: A Concentration camp!
- - Imperia: That was not funny!!
- - Ara: Like your life. Boring as hell...
- "Snooki is so short and orange that she works part time as a traffic cone."
- "I once had a goldfish that could break-dance on a carpet, but only for like 20 seconds."
- - Momonga: Haha, you failed!
- - Ara: Yeah, so did your dad's condom.
- - Isis: *stares at Ara for 30 sec*
- - Ara: What you looking at?
- - Isis: I don't know! Something ugly!
- - Ara: I ain't no mirror!
- - Leohart: Where the hell is your report?!
- -' Ara: It committed suicide, had too many problems.
- - Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Ara Astaroth...
- - Ara: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
- - Brother Blood: I'm so sorry... Forgive her.
- - Momonga: Why are you here in my mansion without my permission?
- - Ara: Because Leohart told me to go to Hell...
- "I hate it when ugly people say "I need my beauty sleep." Bitch you need to hibernate."
- - Idea of Evil: [WHY YOU REFUSED TO STUDY MY PLANS?!! IF YOU HAD KNOWLEDGE OF MY TRUE VISION, WE COULD HAVE DESTROYED THE LAST RESISTENCE IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS! I'M GOING TO BURN YOU TO ASHES!!]
- - Ara: A year has 365 days for you to study. After taking away 52 Sundays, there are only 313 days left. There are 50 days in the summer that is way too hot to work so there are only 263 days left. We sleep 8 hours a day, in a year, that counts up to 122 days so now we're left with 141 days. If we fooled around for only 1 hour a day, 15 days are gone, so we are left with 126 days. We spend 2 hours eating each day, 30 days are used in this way in the year, and we are left with 96 days in our year. We spend 1 hour a day speaking to friends and family, that takes away 15 days more and we are left with 81 days. My work as ruler of the omniverse take up at least 35 days in your year, hence you are only left with 46 days. Taking off approximately 40 days of holidays, you are only left with 6 days. Say you are sick for a minimum of 3 days, you're left with 3 days in the year to study! Let's say you only go out for 2 days... You're left with 1 day. But that 1 day is your birthday.
- - Idea of Evil: [..........................]
- - Petelgeuse: Milady, I know you need rest but you should consider to stop watching TV, and read more to keep your brain active!
- - Ara: *turns on subtitles*
- - Magilou: Revive Karma!! This is my wish!!
- - Ara: Why do I have to revive him if he is going to die again one day?
- - Magilou: Why do you wipe your ass if you going to shit again?! Obey me!
- - Ara: Do not worry! Devils and demons don't poop!
- - Magilou: What...
- - Katya: Did you shoot this man?! This innocent man!
- - Ara: No, a bullet shot him, and bullets are made of lead, and lead comes from the ground, and ground is a part of nature. He died of natural causes. Cased Closed, Sherlock Homes!
- - Queen Kim Soon: The United States is a threat to our country... The KnightWalkers were always right! They planned to destroy us and enslave our political system! But I'll show them again like we did during the World War III's first night! I'll invade their country again and make them bow down to me with my own hands! I need more nukes! More H-Bombs to achieve this!
- - Ara: If the body of your father, Kim Jong-Un, is intact, you may use it as a supernova bomb to destroy USA. The only way you will win this war is if your bombs are heavier than he is.
- - Queen Kim Soon: HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY SUPREME FATHER?!!
- - Ara: Try eating all food from North Korea like he did! You might destroy USA with your "own hands" if you drop yourself there! Pff...
- "The person who invented the door knock won the No-bell prize."
- - Ara: When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.
- - Zelkron: Only the shower then...
- - Ara: Then why you still attempts to rape me everytime you have an emotional attack?
- "Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it just becomes a soap opera."
- "How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it."
- - DestroyerSubjugator: "How many CIS Productions writters does it need to screw in a light bulb?" What kind of question is that?
- - Ara: Just one! But it'll take 5 months!
- - Ara: The principal iof the Underworld academy is so dumb!
- - Demon Girl: Do you know who I am?
- - Ara: No...
- - Demon Girl: I am the principal's daughter!
- - Ara: Do you know who I am?
- - Demon Girl: No...
- - Ara: Good! *walks away*
- - Ara (watching a video): Don't do it! I swear you gonna regret it for the rest of your life. You stupid idiot! Don't say you will love him! No! No! NOOO!! Aw dang, she actually did it! What a dumb ass!
- - Black Tomas: Superior Mother, why you so mad? What are you watching?
- - Ara: Your birthday video.
- - Zelkron: Failed slut.
- - Ara: I been called worse.
- - Zelkron: Like what?
- - Ara: Your wife.
- (Katarina and the Rogues watches them fighting like a couple)
- - Asuha: I wonder if someday I'll be able to fight my husband like that. I hate them, but I think it is so cute.
- (At the studios of CIS Productions, Ara is about to enter in the stage as the main antagonist while Sequined Sadist, the true villain of the story is behind her.)
- - Sequined: Ara, you better prove yourself as a good antagonist who end this story with a bad ending or rather forget that I'm your grand-mother!
- - Ara: Sure granny! Whatever!
- (After Madness Sub Arc ends)
- - Sequined: How was your role?
- - Ara: Who the hell are you?
- (Katarina is heard shouting on the background)
- - Katarina: The power of protagonism is invicible!!
- - Ara: Hello, Shen. I need a favor from you. You see, since I just recently turned CM into a Black Demon, now he has a human body so I need to learn how male human body works. If you can help me in this research, I'll reward you by doing my best to remember your name. First I need learn how exactly the male bodies react when they wake up after a night of sleep.
- - Shen: Sure Astaroth Queen. Well, when men wakse up their brain is always like "Oh f*ck."
- - Ara: What?
- - Shen: Then, our body is like "Don't get up."
- - Ara: I don't understand!
- - Shen: Then our masculinity is "THIS IS SPARTAA!!!"
- - Ara: ....... Hell...
- - Ara: Do you smell that?
- - Servant: No, Astaroth Queen.
- - Ara: Yeah, me neither, start cooking.
- - Ara: To do list: 1. Buy a sword! Check!
- - Ara: 2. Name it Kindness! Check!
- - Ara: 3. Kill people with Kindness! I'm about to do it right now.
- "Do you kow de whey of de deval?"
- - Heles: You will never taint my heart with black again, Astaroth!
- - Ara: Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, the middle one for you.
- "Look, I hate humans in general. I don't choose who I want to target my hate. So do not be racist , be like Tom Bucky. He's an British plumber, born from Brazillian people, who speaks english, looks like a Canadian, jumps like a black man, and grabs coins like a jew!"
- - Ara: Alright I order the assassination of one thousand Americans and four hedgehogs!
- - Mina: But... why four hedgehogs?
- - Ara: See? No one gives a f*ck about the Americans!
- "I killed Joseph Stalin and Tathagata! How the hell I'm the bad girl here?! Maybe I'll try killing myself next time and become a hero!"
- "I'll take your life...AND MEME IT!"
- "Do you really want to help? Get me some coffee."
- "Now that Santa is gone, I can become Santa and create a new world!"
- "Hold my tea!"
- - Ara: Have you ever heard the tragedy o--
- - Spectra: I dare you... Continue!
- - Ara: ............
- - Ara: Hello There.
- - Isaac: Queen Astaroth!
- "A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!"
Special Characters - Maria Arzonia
- (During the battle between her and Maria Arzonia, Ara surprised Maria and grabbed her hair, swinging her in circle while laughing with amusement, while Maria screamed in horror and pain. Fortunately, Matt managed to save Maria in time.)
- - Matt: Maria, are you okay?
- - Maria: Get out of the way! (flew towards Ara and reached her) If I am as cruel as you, I would at least have some manners! (slapped Ara)
- - Ara: Oh! I will teach YOU some manners! (slapped Maria)
- (Ara and Maria slapped each other one time after another on the midair, while everyone not far away seeing this in bewilderment)
- - Rentaro: How terrifying...
- - Jellal: It seems like that ladies will turn horrifying when they are upset...
- - Katarina: Beat her, Maria! Don't let her get away! Do it! Do it!
- - Ara: You're sure an insect.
- (Ara coughing out blood for calling Maria an insect.)
- - Ara: Excuse me, I misspoke, you piece of shit.
- - Maria: Were you that desperate to correct yourself?
- - Ara: Hahaha... Good, Maria. Good! Now, kill her! This kaiju lost her utility!
- - Maria: Do you expect me to do what you're asking?
- - Ara: Dewit!
- - Ara: First time being tortured?! Don't worry, I'll do everything!
- - Maria: The way you said that sounds so...
- - Ara: That's the point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!
- - Future Maria: I hate you, everyday.
- - Ara: I know what'll make you feel better.
- - Both: Murdering everyone~!
- *Maria stabs Ara with a cute smile*
- "Maria need not thank me for insulting her, it's usually my pleasure!"
- - Ara: Are you mad? Who told you that if you gathered some balls I'd grant you a wish just because my true form is a dragon?
- - Future Maria: I was expecting to use those balls to smash your head.
- - Ara: You're really into brutal BDSM?
- - Future Maria: ...........
- - Ara: Who are you?
- - Maria: Maria Arzo--!
- - Ara: I know that! It's scripted that we have to ask you, even if we already know.
- - Maria: Why of that?
- - Ara: It's a villain thing...
- - Ara: STOP MOVING ALREADY AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!
- - Maria: If fighting like a man is what you've been doing, then I'll just keep fighting like a girl.
- - Future Maria: I must inform you that nobody loves you.
- - Ara: You came all the way here just to tell me this?
- - Future Maria: Well, Achylls is dead... And it was urgent.
- - Ara: You're an annoying sassy girl! I can't believe you wasted my time with your antics! Go tell Vira nobody loves her! VIRA! VIRA! VIRA!
Special Characters - Vira Hermes
- - Ara: Tonight we'll annihilate London!
- - Vira: Um.. all of London?
- - Ara: All of London!
- - Petelgese: How about the Army Museum?
- - Ara: Laid to waste!
- - Minion 1: Big Ben?
- - Ara: Toppled to the ground!
- - Heis: The House of Parliament?
- - Ara: Eradicated!
- - Minion 2: The Tower of London?
- - Ara: Obliterated!
- - Minion 3: The Holocaust Museum?
- - Ara: Leave that be! That place is a jerking material for me!
- - Vira: Wow, haven't seen Brazilians get slaughtered like this since... well, you know.
- - Ara: YOU KNOW, THEY SAY INTERNET MAKES YOU VIOLENT. BUT I'D SAY NOT HAVING MY INTERNET IS MAKING ME PRETTY FUCKING VIOLENT!
- - Vira: You choose Brazil because of its crime-rate that amused you but you were never expecting for this... Shall we move to United States?
- - Ara: NO! I REFUSE USE CAPITALIST INTERNET!
- - Vira: Venezuela then?
- - Ara: Venezuela... I thought this country ceased to exist since Nicola Maduro took the power.
- (Petelgese stares at the communicator as loud, noisy chewing is heard over the speaker)
- - Ara: (with her mouth full) You've been really quiet for like, five minutes...(loud, noisy chewing) Oh, I know why you're angry! It's because I choose Brazil, isn't it?
- - Petelgeuse: My Astaroth King, Great Leader, put that psycho-girl of yours on the communicator.
- - Ara: ...Really? You want to talk to- Okay, bye. Whatever. (barely audible conversation)
- - Vira: 'Ello?
- - Petelgeuse: Whatever you do, do not let Ara leave that country under any circumstance! The Iscariot is in Europe!
- - Vira: Actually, she just left. She said she was goin' for a walk—In London...
- - Petelgeuse: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
- - Ara: A cold and harsh winter is coming towards the MPS Base? Aw, I am worrying about CM. After the birth of Tomas, he had been inside his lab for several days looking for a way to crush those resistence, and I must take care of him. The winter is coming and it would be extremely cold, under minus 40 degrees celcius. We must prepare sweater, scarf, gloves and ear plug... right, also jeans. If he eats too much of animal meat, it will cause him in an unbalanced health! We need to prepare fish, vegetable, fruit, rice and bread in his daily diet. Does CM eats pasta?
- - Aryana: Yes, he liked to eat maraconi combined with ketchup, ham and human blood.
- - Ara: Very well, now make preperations and find more prisoners to take their blood. Make it in the palace and take it to him while still heated!
- - Vira: On my list. Is there anything else needed?
- - Michael: Ahh... -_-
- - Ara: What is it?
- - Michael: Your Majesty, I though we agreed to make CM to deal with his own business and find him when he has free time. There is so much left to do, including my training on the young Tomas. The schedule is full, and all you need to do is pray for him to be successful in his work. According to all I saw in so many years, a woman being so gossip like you will be dumped! Besides, as the Anti-Christs of All Anti-Christs in demonic clan, how would you take so much care on a simple robot--
- (Michael was interrupted when Ara beated him and stepped on his head)
- - Ara: (serious) Already know that! In order to avoid from disturbing CM, I will send my underlings to do the job! Spare me from your sermon.
- - Petelgeuse: Milady, please don't be mad.
- (Ara blushed and had her hair shined while still stepping Michael's head)
- - Ara: When the harsh winter was over, spring will come! Prepare for the spring suit for CM!
- - Vira: Understand that. I'll do so.
- - Ara: (stopped stepping Michael) Now, we must prepare for another bloodsheding onslaught! I will use human blood as a Christmas gift for my dear husband!
- - Ara's cultists: Yes!
- - Michael: (stood up) Outrageous... At least, I am also the one who helped in this foundation...
- (Suddenly, Michael closed his eyes and saw a vision of Maria slaughtering demons from the back line)
- - Aryana: What happened, Michael?
- - Michael: It was Maria Arzonia again! She is still out there, tearing our supporting group apart and plundering our supply. Soon enough, there will be no materials or food for us to go through this winter if we don't take any actions!
- - Vira: What?
- - Abyss Zurg: That brat again?
- (People inside the palace were shocked by the news, but Ara was still smiling and blushing while thinking of CM)
- - Michael: MILADY ARA! ARE YOU LISTENING!?
- - Ara: Ahh~ CM~ As long as the little queen in this place think of you, her heart shall pounced out from her exploded chest! I will spread this love to you as soon as possible~ Ha!~ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- - Michael: (facepalm) Awwww...... (=_=) |||
- - Vira: Besides, he's far from my type of man, Astaroth! First, Unit-CM 130--Zalkron... he seems to be of absolutely decent character. He never angers toward anyone. He works hard and was strong enough to achieve knighthood at the earliest age on record.
- - Michael: That sounds pretty good to me.
- - Vira: How?! If you're a noble, you should act like one, with a vulgar grin on your face at all times! What exactly is that pure, focused gaze of his?! I want something more... [points to CM] Like what CM always does, when he looks at me as if he's licking me all over with his gaze!
- - Zelkron: I-I-I do not look at you that way!
- - Ara: Darling...
- - Vira: [mockingly] He never angers?! [sweeps arm, almost hitting Michael] What a moron! Using a maid's mistakes to subject her to all kinds of punishment is what nobles are supposed to do! [close-up to Vira's face]
- - Vira: Besides, the type I like is the polar opposite of such a competent man! [gestures grandly] He's not particularly attractive and can be either scrawny or fat. [hugs herself] He needs to be weak-willed enough that, despite my love for him, he's easily strung along by another woman's affection. [blushes as she fantasizes] Someone who's in rut all year round— the more perverse, the better! [opens eyes] A failure at life, who tries to take the easiest route possible! And if he's in debt, that'd be even better! Then he could drink all day and never work, and complain that it's society's fault he's a loser! [mimics swing] He'd throw an empty bottle at me while saying... "Hey, Vira Why don't you use that naughty and lewd body of yours to earn us some cash?" [gushes and pants]
- - Zelkron: Damn it all! This girl is completely hopeless!
- - Michael: For the first time I agree with you, Vira. [shakes her hand]
- - Ara: Enough of this! Vira, get out now! I'll beat the shit out of you later! I have to talk with Zelkron now!
- - Vira: I can't! Astaroth King! If you beat me... YOU'LL KILL THE BABY INSIDE OF ME! [looks at Zelkron (CM) with a blush]
- - Ara: Ohh... So this is true, darling? [the earth starts to shake as Ara powers up and is surrounded by a purple aura]
- - Zelkron: Y-YOU GOT WRONG! SAY SOMETHING, VIRA!
- - Vira: Our baby will be a girl. [Vira answers with a blush while Michael and the others escaped from the room]
- - Ara: ZELKRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [sounds of bones breaking and explosions echoed through the castle]
- - Vira: Something about that psychotic, raging blood lust seems familiar. That robot is... IS... is kinda HOT.
- - Ara: Not again...
- - Vira: All right, let's get this over with. I have a Goddess to betray.
- - Ara: I'm right here you bitch!
- - Vira: Love you too Astaroth King!
- (When Ara got amnesia after days working hard to rule Astaroth Empire and had Zelkron (CM) taking her to the hospital)
- - Ara: Zelkron! Zelkron is okay?!
- - Zelkron: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE IN A HOSPITAL, YOU DUMBASS!
- - Ara: YOU TOO, YOU AUTISTIC!!
- - Vira: YOU TWO STOP! AND SAME GOES FOR ME!
- - Ara: I was walking along the street the other day when I slipped in dog shit. A minute later, some guy did exactly the same thing. I said to him, "I just did that." So, he punched me in the face and called me a dirty bitch.
- - Vira: Ugh! I thought Black Demons don't poop!!!! GUYS! ASTAROTH KING ACTUALLY CAN POO--!
- - Ara: NOOOOOOO!!!!!
- - Priest: My Queen, I... The Race Law require me to ask you this: are you of pure Devil descent?
- - Ara: Yes.
- - Priest: May I see your ID?
- - Vira: You're talking with the Queen of Qliphoth, butthead.
- "I mean... I think that shit violated my Basic Demon Rights or something..."
- - Vira: This is how you cook!
- - Ara: It looks like you're just throwing random shit together.
- "Damnit, Achylls, don't make me summon Cthulhu again!"
- "I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the universe. Forgive me, Spectra."
- - Yuri: [trying to clarify the situation] Let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?
- - Ara: What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Lucifer?
- - Vira: You're from Hell.
- - Ara: Not from Hell, I'm from Astaroth.
- - Vira: Yeah, that's on Hell, dipshit.
- *Vira gets her head exploded*
As Ara is the Goddess of her own religion, her followers and worshippers created many types of rituals in her name, prayers are not an exception
- "O Mighty Astaroth, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen. Amen"
- "Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being. Amen."
- "Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will. This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Ara Astaroth who liveth and reigneth forevermore. Embrace me in your sweet and gentle arms and lead us to the true paradise. Ave Ara."
- "In Nomine Dei Nostri Ara, Astaroth Excelsi. In the Name of Ara, Ruler of the Earth, True Goddess, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty and Kind Ara Astaroth from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever."
- "Ara has been the best friend the church has ever had, as she has kept it in business all these years! Ara is a woman and like women, she will embrace her followers in motherly arms!"
- "Ara is primordial Evil, the Heart of Chaos Who is eternal. She was and She will be. The j.c. conception is just one of many human concepts; it will be destroyed as all human concepts will be. You can find the Ara's shadow in every human religion, because everyone knows that Evil exists. It’s not evil of people who all will die. It’s Eternal Evil that will destroy the Universe. She will destroy the universe... But if we embrace her, she will sure find a place for us, filthy mortals who can only thing about ourselves."
- "Love Ara! We love Ara! She is our mother! Our lover! Our mistress! Our sister! Our grandmother! She's everything!"
- "Aranism has been frequently misrepresented as “devil worship”, when in fact it constitutes a clear rejection of all forms of worship as a desirable component of the personality. They call us monsters when they're the ones that destroy their own races because of their differences! We're not like them! We find EVERY single person equal before Ara!"
- "Depressing. We asked myself: ‘Where is God?’ I came to detest the sanctimonious attitude of people toward violence, always saying ‘it’s God’s will’. It's just pure violence, they deny the truth that God was never there to begin with."
- "The small Satan left and the great Ara came."
- "The Antichrist will be the infernal princess again for the third and last time... so many evils shall be committed by the means of Ara, the infernal Princess, that almost the entire world shall be found undone and desolate. Before these events happen, many rare birds will cry in the air, 'Now! Now!' and sometime later will vanish."
Quotes about Ara
- "Ara if ever there was a shred of humanity in you or these twisted creatures of yours, it's dead now. You're at war with life itself." - Suzuya
- "Ara do her best to be the worst." - Gluttony
- "It can get worse. Trust me. 'Cause once Ara' on top, she'll make you watch. And she'll use your body. Have you ever felt an infant's blood drip down your chin? Or listened to a girl scream as you rip her guts out? Because you will. It's you and her, honey. You'll pray for Devil to kill you now instead of your God." - Conti
- "I prepared for muggers, serial killers, tyrats. Criminals, increasingly extreme in their methods and personality. But I never imagined someone like Ara Astaroth. There is no information on her in any criminal base, her data is empty in every single file of the existence. As far as records go, it's as if she stepped out of thin air. She appears to be a highly resourceful psychopath with a sadistic intelligence, who delights in causing chaos, destruction and human suffering. Skilled with black magic and satanism. Her capacity for wanton destruction makes her a threat to the entire world. She must be stopped." - Kotori to her crew from Fraxinus
- "She was obsessed with becoming the Ruler. So much she killed her own father; for that she butchered innocent people, too. She's the most vile kind of creature." - Crauz
- "General... today she's teaching me a lesson. I've seen suffering and death, people maimed and tortured. Thought I'd seen it all, but I'd never seen true cruelty, until now. Look, she gave the Black Tao... NOW MY BLOOD IS BLACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Sasha to Tomoo
- "Today we face the greatest threat our country has ever faced: the threat of Satan. In her quest to dominate the world Ara has taken measures that were too evil for even the KnightWalkers. She has unleashed poison gas and hydrogen bombs, which make the bomb we dropped on Hiroshima seem like a child’s toy. She holds the people of all nations in her iron fist. And she has launched another Final Solution against the Christians. To those who say we can peacefully coexist with such a monster I say: never forget! Never forget that the minute we let our guard down Ara's Followers will pounce, destroying everything we hold dear!" - Resistence Leader
- "... Ignoring what [Ara has] done in the past. Blindly, stupidly disregarding the entire graveyards she's filled, the thousands who have suffered, the friends she's crippled. You know, I thought... I thought I'd be the last person you'd ever let her hurt. If it had been you that she beat to a bloody pulp, if she had taken you from this world, I would've done nothing but search the planet for this pathetic pile of evil, death-worshiping garbage and then send her off to hell from where she came!" - Shigure to Tomas Sev in his possession mode
- "She spied on our lives through the little doll's eyes, and saw that we weren't happy. So she lured us away with treasures and treats, and games to play, gave all that we asked. Yet we still wanted more, so we let her sew the buttons. She said she loved us; but she locked us here. And ate up our lives." - Suzuya's sister talking to Katarina as a ghost
- "You know, if she had an ounce of humanity left in her, this would be a very touching little reunion. But of course, she surrendered her humanity half a long time ago. Not all Devils are evil, look at Vali Lucifer, a Rogue Demon born from Lucifer's biological strain." - Zero to his underling
- "I've seen very much of dangerous people and things during my adventure... like a knife that can drive human into insanity, an army of demons, a group of mad scientist, even a sea monster that almost destroyed the entire world and purge humanity... and how can't I ever deal with a demon who plain-looking? No, she is not plain looking. I underestimated her. In her eyes, I saw something I could never describe... Maybe, I saw the entire Hell..." - Maria Arzonia to herself during her recovering